March 29, 2024, 02:41:04 AM

Author Topic: Email making the rounds down here  (Read 8836 times)

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
Email making the rounds down here
« on: June 21, 2011, 08:45:34 PM »
I received this from 3 different people today. No I dont have the source, I don't know who the author is and I have not attached the names from the fwd list.

Just thought I would share, Movietown is a busy area and I find the victim was real brave to put up such a fight. It saved his life, but it also coulda go terribly wrong. mods I remember we have a crime and safety thread you could merge it there

Sent: Mon, 20 June, 2011 15:13:51
Subject: MOVIE TOWNE P.O.S. - NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE !!!

Dear Friends and Family,

This is what unfolded at Movie Towne P.O.S. on Saturday 18th June 2011 @ 11.55pm.  My bother-in-law and sister were almost brutally MURDERED on the western side of Movie Towne car park.  As the evening unfolded, I had a dinner party to attend however my son called me up and asked me to join him, my sister and my brother-in-law at Movie Towne POS to view the movie "X-men" at 9.15pm.  Without hesitation I did.  Excellent movie by the way.

The movie ended at 11.40pm and we all walked out towards the car park.  We first walked my son to his vehicle to make sure he was safe.  Then I turned to my sister and said "let me drop you to your vehicle." We were busy talking and without realising it I existed Movie Towne.  My brother-in-law then said to me "don't worry we would walk back inside, the car is just over there opposite Excellent Stores on the western side," (a stone throw away from the security booth). I pulled to the side and they exited my vehicle and proceeded to theirs.  I then called my sister on her cell phone while they were en route to their vehicle as I was feeling very uneasy for some reason.  We chatted as they walked and as they got into their car she said "ok, we're in the car, everything is cool".  I said ok, hanged up and proceeded towards the traffic lights.

In that fraction of a second as we both got off the phone and she turned towards her husband, she saw a very thin, young negro chap pointing a 38 calibre long nose at her husband's head.  The criminal shouted "open your f****ing door or ah go shoot all yuh!" On her side of the vehicle were two more negro men trying to open her door and diagonally behind was a White B-13 with a driver.  My brother-in-law at that instance put his glass down only to receive a gashing blow with the gun to his forehead.  The bandit then pushed the gun into his chest and he (my bother-in-law) grabbed it placing one of his finger behind the trigger and holding the barrel securely.  With death facing both of them in the face, the bandit continued to hit him continuously with a metal object bursting his head open in several places.  While this ordeal was taking place, my sister some how managed to call me on the cell screaming hysterically "they killing him, they killing him... help...help!" I immediately spinned my vehicle around and drove straight over the median towards Movie Towne exit.  As I approached the guard booth I saw my bother-in-law's vehicle approaching and as he came to a stop there was blood everywhere.  Blood was gushing out of his head and my sister was still screaming hysterically and shaking.  He was then hastily taken to West Shore Medical.

The security at Movie Towne was of NO HELP. One security guard said to me "these things does happen sir!" Another security guard when I asked if they were not going to ward off the area said "them fellas gone already, sir!"  CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?  Then when I asked about the surveillance tape(s), they said "I not  sure that working  nah"  I could not believe my ears.  Is this the kind of security that Mr. Derek Chin provides at Movie Towne, P.O.S?  The safety of people that puts dollars in this man's coffers apparently seem to be insignificant to warrant proper security facilities to protect their well-being.  The restaurants and shops that are so well patronized means absolutely nothing.  Should the new branding be "Come To Movie Towne, P.O.S. At Your Risk !"

Is this the kind of place we're going to let our children and wives go too ?  Are we going to wait until one of our family members are brutally raped and murdered to do anything about this situation ?  Do you want to be brutally beaten like my brother-in-law was ? Please ask yourself these questions before venturing there !

It is obvious that the current security are either involved or not equipped or trained to ensure the safety of its patrons.  Chin needs to do something NOW about this, IT IS RIDICULOUS !!!  MY SISTER AND BROTHER-IN-LAW WAS ALMOST MURDERED . The police indicated to me that this is a regular thing that happens there and they try to keep it on the down low.

Then check this out, the very same night about one and a half hours later in the said car park when security should be on high alert due to what just previously happened, a young man is abducted at gun point, brutally beaten, tied up and thrown out of his vehicle in the Chaguaramas beach area for dead.  His car that was stolen was taken to Cocorite, to be stripped and sold I was told.

I've been informed that a group comprising of nine young men that target the Movie Towne P.O.S. is supported by a well organised "King Pin". ALL YUH HEAR WHAT I SAYING, YOU MEAN CHIN COULD NOT GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS !  WHO NEXT ? WHO NEXT ? CHIN THIS IS YOUR "BREAD AND BUTTER", DO SOMETHING NOW !!!!!

I simply ask my family and friends to forward this e-mail to everyone they know so that this never happens to them at Movie Towne, P.O.S.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 08:54:56 PM by Touches »

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
Re: Email making the rounds down here
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2011, 09:07:05 PM »
Facebook Poster:  Funny enough I sent this post to my mother who actually knows the family! She spoke to the gentleman's brother-in-law this mornng who confirmed this crime to be authentic! They were treated at West Shore Hospital and the husband has extensive head trauma and is scheduled for an MRI today!
11 hours ago · Like ·  1 person

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_182248481809479&ap=1

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2011, 09:20:35 PM »
Any cameras in the car park ?
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 08:09:59 PM by zuluwarrior »
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2011, 09:23:58 PM »
Any camerars in the car park ?
From the last incident that a child was killed, they installed camera all over, but that doesn't mean they working!

Not the first time, certainly won't be the last.....but yet my foolish people still crowding movietown every Friday and weekends.  You think Chin cares? steupse!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2011, 10:17:49 PM »
So... what was the objective, just to beat him on he forri'd with a gun?

Not saying it didn't happen... but sounds kinda fishy to me (Facebook "confirmation" notwithstanding).  Surprise it not in the news either.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2011, 04:41:39 AM »
Sounds more like monkey towne to me. thanx for tellin me, that means the marriott is ah no go for me and mines.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2011, 04:45:42 AM »
two words.

ian alleyne.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2011, 05:09:15 AM »
Facebook Poster:  Funny enough I sent this post to my mother who actually knows the family! She spoke to the gentleman's brother-in-law this mornng who confirmed this crime to be authentic! They were treated at West Shore Hospital and the husband has extensive head trauma and is scheduled for an MRI today!
11 hours ago · Like ·  1 person

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_182248481809479&ap=1

What the hell!!!    :o :o     I saw this on somebody's Facebook page last night and while part of me wanted to say is not true, I know it could be possible that it did happen....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2011, 05:18:55 AM »
Seriously though, i've been spending more time in trinidad of lately and i have to say, there's simply no way i could ever live in that place as long as it stays in the condition it's in presently. fellas speeding on local roads like it's ah gran prix track, man walking wid guns in their hands in broad day light, ppl kicking down ppl doors and shootin them down BC they don't have money in their homes, yuh can't wear jewelry or have nothing nice BC ppl eyeing yuh hard, and as for customer service....... forget it!

i know the service here in new york is nothing short of horrible, but oh my goodness, trinidad takes the cake! talk about poor service. the last time i was there  (which was two months ago) i was annoyed every single day of my stay, from the hotel staff to the doubles vendor had me stressin.

ppl just have no clue about customer service. imagine i went to watch an EPL game @ trotters and it's like all the little poor uneducated black girls who wait tables there was trying to pull rank on me with their stinkin attitudes. all i wanted was ah beverage and to be left alone to watch the game, after a while i just said fack it! i'm outa here! i went to ah lil rinkidink bar it the hood and took in the 2nd half and save some money in the process.

yeh trinidad have nice buildings improved infrastructure, ah budding economy and first world amenities, but that's about it! as far as customer service and efficiency is concerned trinidad need to upgrade to a first world mentality.

PS: dem criminals would never stop they fackry until the ministry of national security and the ministry of justice get their shyte together and come down harder on criminals!

they need to start making laws to deter criminals from committing crimes like a three strike law, a revamp of the judicial system (more effective ways of prosecuting offenders with new laws on the books) keeping criminals in jail (that's what they do here in america, keep the criminals off the streets and the crime rate goes down automatically), but this lack luster way of crime fighting will simply not work.

a scary place to live is a place where no law and order abounds, and T&T is very scary! T&T's problem is not crime, but a lack of crime fighting methods and a slim conviction record on serious crimes (keepin criminals off the streets.).
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 04:04:44 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2011, 05:24:24 AM »
Here's an email circulated by a co-worker in early May.....this one I can vouch for.  I sold him the vehicle in question so ah feel in a funny round about way like dey tief my car...... :'(  :'(

I am writing to share some events that happened to me this last weekend. I was car jacked and robbed of my vehicle.

I will recount the details as best I can recall in the hope of raising your awareness of the ease with which these things happen in our private residence. Hopefully, my loss can be of service to you in some way.

My wife and I were meeting someone at our Maraval apartment. We drove into the private cul-de-sac at around 2:20pm. The area was very quiet, a fact that all residents enjoy.

On pulling into the parking area, I let my wife out of the vehicle as I went to park the car. She proceeded upstairs to open the apartment. When she opened the door, we noticed a light blue vehicle (maybe an Almera or a Sentra) heading to the end of the cul-de-sac. It turned around and headed back to the main road. We observed 3 occupants in the car, but since it left the compound (or so we thought) we let our guard down.

I parked our vehicle and noticed that the blue car was no longer in sight. The road way was clear. I left my vehicle, and proceeded to the apartment. As I got to the landing on the stairs, a man came running towards me. He was running at full pace. His hand tucked under shirt as if concealing a weapon.

He yelled to get my attention, and then demanded that I give him the keys to my vehicle. Given his pace, I would not have been able to make it into the apartment in time before he was upon me. I was trapped. If I went up I would have included my wife as a target of his violence also.

Luckily my keys were still in my hand. I reacted by tossing the keys over his head into the parking area. Unfortunately, my phone went with it too, as it was in my hand also.

On realizing my action, the man left me and went in search of the keys now unprotected on the ground. He picked it up and went to my vehicle (PCE 19** – Blue Toyota Corolla).

The game was over. My only weapon – my voice. I ran to the roadway, away from the direct path of the vehicle, and yelled “Thief! Thief! Robbery! Thief! Thief!” raising an alarm. That's when I saw the second man.

They were organized. They knew what they were doing. They executed a plan that they had made in advance. One man to get the car, and the second to deal with any resistance from me. They were in complete control of the situation. Confidently they did what they had come to do. I was a bystander who could be dealt with. I could have been anyone, it made no difference.

When I saw the second man I knew my life was in danger. He too had his hand tucked under shirt concealing a weapon. He too was running toward me at full pace. His eyes focused on me alone, assessing his need to act with whatever action deemed necessary.

My life was at risk. I backed away deeper into the cul-de-sac trying to stay out of harm’s way.

After they left, I again saw the light blue car. It was now leaving the compound after the deed was done. It had hidden itself closer to the main road. The third man was in the getaway car all along ready to act had I attempted to leave with the vehicle.

The police were there within 8 minutes. Having them there helped me give over the concern of the crime to them and gave me the space to comfort my wife who thought she was watching her husband about to be shot and killed as she responded to my alarm.

Thankfully all that was lost can be replaced. A great nuisance and at significant cost, but it can be replaced. People and lives however cannot be replaced. I urge you. Be on your guard. Always alert. Even in your private residences. Even during the day.

Watch out for your neighbor's also. Protect what cannot be replaced. Life is truly fragile.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 05:26:27 AM by Brownsugar »
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline Arimaman

• Arima Compre
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2011, 06:43:08 AM »
I will echo the words of JC, trini has absolutely no customer service.  Doesn't surprise me anymore and it shouldn't surprise anyone.  it's just disappointing. 
Arimian to meh heart

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2011, 07:54:28 AM »
Check meh email yday and 2 peeps had sent it.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2011, 05:48:10 AM »
Security to be beefed up at MovieTowne
Gun attack on patrons
By Abby Brathwaite

Chairman of Multicinemas Limited, owners of MovieTowne, Derek Chin says he is working with the police and implementing measures to enhance security at the Invader's Bay, Port of Spain cineplex in the wake of a gun attack on patrons last Saturday night.

A patron's account of the attempted robbery, which occurred at the exit link road, has been circulating via Facebook and email. The e-mail stated that three men, one armed with a gun, attempted to hijack a vehicle, but the driver resisted and was beaten on his head with the gun. The author complained about the response from MovieTowne's security.

"Something did happen, we are trying to talk to the victim who we were able to locate yesterday (Tuesday) as to whether they would come and give us further information and discuss it with the police," he said.

Chin said his senior security manager, who was on duty on Saturday night, did not report the incident and was subsequently relieved of his duty for his failure to do so.

"When I interrogated the senior manager about it he mentioned that the event did take place but that it was outside the perimeters of MovieTowne, meaning on the link road and he didn't feel it was necessary for him to come and bring that to my attention," he said.

"I told him anything that happens anywhere around MovieTowne is our business because it is our patrons. So we have rectified that he has been dismissed and removed from the position right away and we brought in a new manager."

"This is of concern to us because we try to make MovieTowne a safe environment. I think that is why we are getting so many responses from the e-mail because people are seeing their sanctuary, their place that they can be entertained being attacked by bandits."

Chin said that police were reviewing the surveillance tapes to ascertain what happened on Saturday night.

"We are doing a number of things, we are reviewing our tapes with the police ... we are looking at other measures that we can put into place to enhance and to make the place more safe."

He said reports that similar incidents happened frequently at MovieTowne were inaccurate as stated in the e-mail.

"That's the part that we have a real concern about that people make statements without any facts. The only event that we have recorded was this one from Friday to Monday so it is a mystery to us why people keep saying that these events are happening because we do have a reporting system."

One of the security measures Chin is planning to implement is security towers on the eastern and western ends of the property.

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/Security_to_be__beefed_up_at_MovieTowne-124397793.html
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2011, 12:55:37 PM »
Wow... so it DID happen? 

Not sure what that towers idea supposed to do... they need to have more lighting, cameras and patrols.  Working with police to have a weekend presence there for certain hours after dark might be a good idea too, if the manpower could be sourced.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2011, 12:58:49 PM »
I received this from 3 different people today. No I dont have the source, I don't know who the author is and I have not attached the names from the fwd list.

Just thought I would share, Movietown is a busy area and I find the victim was real brave to put up such a fight. It saved his life, but it also coulda go terribly wrong. mods I remember we have a crime and safety thread you could merge it there

Dear Friends and Family,

In that fraction of a second as we both got off the phone and she turned towards her husband, she saw a very thin, young negro chap pointing a 38 calibre long nose at her husband's head.  The criminal shouted "open your f****ing door or ah go shoot all yuh!"

This person really knows guns. Was it a police/soldier that got held up?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2011, 01:30:01 PM »
Wow... so it DID happen? 

Not sure what that towers idea supposed to do... they need to have more lighting, cameras and patrols.  Working with police to have a weekend presence there for certain hours after dark might be a good idea too, if the manpower could be sourced.

If the only security presence they have currently is a guard booth near the entrance, then two more locations within the lot will help with surveilling other parts of the lot.
Once they are manned, that is. 

In the US I see malls install temporary lookout towers in the parking lots at Christmas time but they don't look like anyone is in them.  Here a couple years ago a security guard picking up cash was shot right near to one of the towers.

With all the money that MovieTowne makes, it's a shame on the management's part that it would take an incident like this for them to provide good security.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2011, 02:04:20 PM »
If the only security presence they have currently is a guard booth near the entrance, then two more locations within the lot will help with surveilling other parts of the lot.

In the US I see malls install temporary lookout towers in the parking lots at Christmas time but they don't look like anyone is in them.  Here a couple years ago a security guard picking up cash was shot right near to one of the towers.

With all the money that MovieTowne makes, it's a shame on the management's part that it would take an incident like this for them to provide good security.

Yeah but in this case surveillance wasn't the problem since security see the thing going down and didn't do nutten... not even raise an alarm or call police.  Not saying extra surveillance is a waste, but clearly it's not much of a deterrence, especially if the guards not going to offer assistance... they might as well be cameras.  At least with roving patrols there might be the assumption (on the part of the criminals) that they'll encounter 'interference', if not resistance.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2011, 03:02:59 PM »

Yeah but in this case surveillance wasn't the problem since security see the thing going down and didn't do nutten... not even raise an alarm or call police.  Not saying extra surveillance is a waste, but clearly it's not much of a deterrence, especially if the guards not going to offer assistance... they might as well be cameras.  At least with roving patrols there might be the assumption (on the part of the criminals) that they'll encounter 'interference', if not resistance.

Are saying that security saw the attempted robbery going down?  The email didn't say that.
When security saw the aftermath, they weren't helpful, that is true.

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2011, 03:06:47 PM »

Dear Friends and Family,

In that fraction of a second as we both got off the phone and she turned towards her husband, she saw a very thin, young negro chap pointing a 38 calibre long nose at her husband's head.  The criminal shouted "open your f****ing door or ah go shoot all yuh!"

This person really knows guns. Was it a police/soldier that got held up?

.38's are pretty popular. I was also skeptical when they ID'ed the gun, could have been a .357...

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2011, 03:30:13 PM »
Are saying that security saw the attempted robbery going down?  The email didn't say that.
When security saw the aftermath, they weren't helpful, that is true.

Chin said his senior security manager, who was on duty on Saturday night, did not report the incident and was subsequently relieved of his duty for his failure to do so.

"When I interrogated the senior manager about it he mentioned that the event did take place but that it was outside the perimeters of MovieTowne, meaning on the link road and he didn't feel it was necessary for him to come and bring that to my attention," he said.

You're right, the article is unclear as to what security saw from what they didn't see.

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2011, 03:46:27 PM »
Who is authorized to carry a gun in T&T?   Or will permits make matters worse.  Because I can't see regular folks taking this much longer.  A good young fella go feel he need a gun to protect himself....bam trouble.   If the police cyah protect the people then make it easy for people to arm dey self. 
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2011, 04:31:41 PM »
Who is authorized to carry a gun in T&T?   Or will permits make matters worse.  Because I can't see regular folks taking this much longer.  A good young fella go feel he need a gun to protect himself....bam trouble.   If the police cyah protect the people then make it easy for people to arm dey self. 

The Chief (commissioner) of Police, you have to apply and meet the criteria. Given how people obey the road rules in TnT, everyday people having guns would quickly escalate into a Dodge City like state.

(I'm a gun advocate, and glock endorsed shooter, but saying things as I see them. Even though I am a 2nd amendment advocate, not everyone is ready to be armed.)

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2011, 08:23:22 PM »

if that were to happen everyone would be walking around with a gun. trinidad will turn into a war zone.

the root of the problem is HOW are these guns coming into the country? you kill the root, you improve gun control within the country.
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2011, 09:08:28 PM »

if that were to happen everyone would be walking around with a gun. trinidad will turn into a war zone.

the root of the problem is HOW are these guns coming into the country? you kill the root, you improve gun control within the country.

Yeah but that is a lot harder than leveling the playing field.
Time for ppl to start shootin back.

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2011, 10:10:00 PM »
Good point Daft.  I guess it's a matter of whether Trinidad is responsible enough as a society to be armed.  But on the flip side I can't see bandits running into a store to rob it if he knows that patrons maybe very likely be armed to.  Its a sticky situation though and probably a bad idea. 
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2011, 03:43:42 AM »

I disagree. i believe the opposite would happen, just look @ texas.

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2011, 08:34:53 AM »
The dynamics of Trinidad has changed. The once semi-utopian society that we grew up in is no more. A long as I know Trini's like to show off, whether it be in wealth or strength. People love to settle disputes through verbal or physical methods. Giving them a gun would only settle the disputes faster. can you imagine a football game where a ref makes a bad call...?

JC, I see your point, Meh Grandad was a cocoa man, and under TnT law he was authorized a gun based on the amount of land he had. Everyone knew he had a gun and that he was an ace shooter. Men respected our family, no one messed with his daughters or ever tried to break in to his house. My Mum, said people were afraid of her dad because people were afraid of this big black guy with a gun.

Last year ah went back home and went for a sweat in meh Army Strong, Wounded Warriors shirt. Big mistake, A yute try to tackle meh nasty, (whole time he trying to aggravate meh) ah jam him and he want to fight. Saying that he was a "no limits soldier and that they doh leave soldiers wounded, they leave them dead, yuh hunnerstan" After the game the fella went into his bag and take out a Tarus 9mm and kept pulling back the slide, even though men telling him, to let it go, he insisted that he eh go be disrespected. "he will make the gun talk for him" He was angry that I was not intimidated by him or the site of the gun. That same Caratal Ground was a place that if yuh get a bad tackle, yuh had a scuffle and went to Teddy's to have a beer, cussin... not now.

« Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 08:36:24 AM by Daft Trini »

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2011, 09:33:09 AM »

Folks doing this already, those I am aware of have done it legally, folks in the TT middle class who hard working, have families and have little or no trust in the protective services to protect them
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2011, 09:39:24 AM »

Folks doing this already, those I am aware of have done it legally, folks in the TT middle class who hard working, have families and have little or no trust in the protective services to protect them

Do you know the process to do this? I could use the info...

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2011, 09:42:32 AM »
You dont need to do it legally either.

A gun easy to get.

Chin finally see the light...you don't let a few bandit, stop yuh multi million dollar earner from raking in more cash.

Watch and see the next episode in Movietown....bet yuh the next "bandit" will be killed and made an example of.

You can only do what those in power "allow" you to do....bet yuh it ent happening again.

But bandits prey on youths regular in movietown...when parents drop off their teens...a bandit knows is minimum $200 the child have in they pocket and a cell phone. Easy target.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

1]; } ?>