April 27, 2024, 12:16:28 PM

Author Topic: Women's World Cup  (Read 225513 times)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: Women's World Cup
« Reply #1470 on: July 13, 2011, 02:44:31 PM »
Japan go beat USA . my bold hater prediction

boy you put goat mout on every team opposin de usa so far......

ha!  all dem team play shit :rotfl:  Japan look d most capable.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1471 on: July 13, 2011, 02:46:52 PM »

If the officiating is fair the Japanese have a very good chance.  The US will out-physical them and quicker than them, especially on the wings... that kick and chase ball that the US playing is right to their strengths.  Japan will look to run things thru Sawa and Miyama in the middle, but if the officials allow Boxx and Lloyd in particular to get away with the kinda challenges they getting away with so far... Japan eh have a prayer.  Set pieces into the box will yield fruit for the US, not only because they good at it, but also because the Japanese keeper only 5'7.  

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1472 on: July 13, 2011, 03:02:53 PM »

If the officiating is fair the Japanese have a very good chance.  The US will out-physical them and quicker than them, especially on the wings... that kick and chase ball that the US playing is right to their strengths.  Japan will look to run things thru Sawa and Miyama in the middle, but if the officials allow Boxx and Lloyd in particular to get away with the kinda challenges they getting away with so far... Japan eh have a prayer.  Set pieces into the box will yield fruit for the US, not only because they good at it, but also because the Japanese keeper only 5'7.  

Sure right about that....look for Manbach to get "fouled" a lot just outside the area and she would be ready to bulldoze a header in the goal!  ;D

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1473 on: July 13, 2011, 03:06:19 PM »
US good for 4 from Japan!
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1474 on: July 13, 2011, 03:16:00 PM »

lol doh try that reverse psychology crap
Youtube Channel

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1475 on: July 13, 2011, 03:52:09 PM »
Japan has to be the sentimental favorite... if the ref allow the US to foul the Japanese like they been doing everybody else I want to hear what excuse the commentators will use when the crowd start whistling everytime the US touch the ball.... cause you know they will.

Offline Andre DosSantos

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1476 on: July 13, 2011, 03:58:21 PM »
Japan has to be the sentimental favorite... if the ref allow the US to foul the Japanese like they been doing everybody else I want to hear what excuse the commentators will use when the crowd start whistling everytime the US touch the ball.... cause you know they will.

this is quite true, then ofc history will sneak its way in. This is a great match up, though i expect them to be bias as always. If the worse does occur and usa losses, i wonder if they will keep the coach, what excuses will be presented and how will the fans and players take it.

Thus far for japan they went further than anyone gave them credit for and their nation from the emperor down to old man living some where behind god back supporting them.

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1477 on: July 13, 2011, 04:03:36 PM »
AhHHHH    ;D   Finally some good news.   NO WAY the Yanks beating JAPAN....NO WAY!!!.  say it with me DHW...NO WAY!!!!    ::)

Japanese have the hardest working midfield on the planet.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 08:59:03 PM by Preacher »
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline Andre DosSantos

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1478 on: July 13, 2011, 04:07:54 PM »
Everything is clinical and precise about their style of play and even that goal that they scored for number 3 the usa screwed up against sweden when A-rod tried that same shot and hit bar.  BTW found this post from one of the guys commentating on usa vs france game i thought it was funny.

it was taken from herehttp://theshinguardian.com/2011/07/13/usa-vs-france-live-commentary-the-uswnt-looking-for-finals-access/

This is the post, "Abby Wambach and Brian McBride should make a superstar US forward for US Soccer fans! It is their patriotic duties. Imagine all the headers, all the glorious headers…"

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1479 on: July 13, 2011, 04:08:22 PM »
Japan showed how to play the game. They had a plan and stuck to it. They went down 1-0 and never panic, no huddles to motivate each other, no war cry, just kept their head down and kept doing the do. Very patient and technical execution of the game. Absolutely amazing to watch.

Kicker you still think the women's game is not as before?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1480 on: July 13, 2011, 04:13:42 PM »

I suppose not - everyone thinks otherwise so I cool with that - in another thread, man even suggesting that the U.S. women's team would run our T&T mens senior team lol...

kix aside, I doh really watch much women's ball, so I can't really comment - I just noticed that the big sides not looking too fluid this time around, but on the flipside the Japans and Frances of the world have clearly made strides...so regardless of the direction of the game overall, parity has definitely increased, and that is positive..
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1481 on: July 13, 2011, 04:19:00 PM »

I suppose not - everyone thinks otherwise so I cool with that - in another thread, man even suggesting that the U.S. women's team would run our T&T mens senior team lol...

kix aside, I doh really watch much women's ball, so I can't really comment - I just noticed that the big sides not looking too fluid this time around, but on the flipside the Japans and Frances of the world have clearly made strides...so regardless of the direction of the game overall, parity has definitely increased, and that is positive..

:beermug: :beermug:
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1482 on: July 13, 2011, 04:30:27 PM »
AhHHHH    ;D   Finally some good news.   NO WAY the Yanks beating JAPAN....NO WAY!!!.  say it with me DHW...NO WAY!!!!    ::)

Japs have the hardest working midfield on the planet.

NO WAY!!!  :devil: :beermug: Jap for d win!
Youtube Channel

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1483 on: July 13, 2011, 05:20:22 PM »

This is considered a slur breds... yuh might want to check yuh usage of that term.

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1484 on: July 13, 2011, 06:12:55 PM »

lol doh try that reverse psychology crap

D.H. man leave meh alone nah, ah been doin dat ;D

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1485 on: July 13, 2011, 06:30:16 PM »
Seriously though I hope Japan win so we'll at least have ah World Cup Champion that people could give ah lil credit too.

Ah being dead serious could you imagine the US winning this thing having not done ANYTHING (!!!!!) right/good????

What would dat say for/about the sanctity of de game???

Forget Oreilly-fack allyuh take this-bullet against Colombia, forget playing Brazil for an hour down ah man, forget Manbach (cause that soooooo funny) game-tying header, forget she last post header yesterday, forget Morgan perfect chip yesterday, man forget all dat....I hope Japan win so we could give credit where it is duly due...signed Captain America!

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1486 on: July 13, 2011, 08:02:20 PM »
Seriously though I hope Japan win so we'll at least have ah World Cup Champion that people could give ah lil credit too.

Ah being dead serious could you imagine the US winning this thing having not done ANYTHING (!!!!!) right/good????

Forget Oreilly-fack allyuh take this-bullet against Colombia, forget playing Brazil for an hour down ah man, forget Manbach (cause that soooooo funny) game-tying header, forget she last post header yesterday, forget Morgan perfect chip yesterday, man forget all dat....I hope Japan win so we could give credit where it is duly due...signed Captain America!

Successful f@#king soccer........I agree with you.  ::)

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1487 on: July 13, 2011, 08:11:40 PM »

Successful f@#king soccer........I agree with you.  ::)

I could say "I eh get dat wha yuh mean"? But dat go just bring more talk, sooo thanks for agreeing ;)
On to de finals!!!!!

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1488 on: July 13, 2011, 09:10:54 PM »

This is considered a slur breds... yuh might want to check yuh usage of that term.

Guess they wont be dining at Japs Fried Chicken anytime soon...

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1489 on: July 13, 2011, 09:48:44 PM »
I see Wambach's goal vs Brazil was voted "best play" on ESPN's ESPY awards and beat Rooney's bicycle kick against Man City :o

Offline Andre DosSantos

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1490 on: July 13, 2011, 10:47:06 PM »
I see Wambach's goal vs Brazil was voted "best play" on ESPN's ESPY awards and beat Rooney's bicycle kick against Man City :o

you actually surprised that shit won?

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1491 on: July 14, 2011, 05:05:51 AM »
GO JAPAN!!!!
 :devil:  ;D
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Back in Trini...

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1493 on: July 14, 2011, 07:10:54 AM »
 :beermug:
Youtube Channel

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1494 on: July 14, 2011, 07:50:07 AM »

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #1495 on: July 14, 2011, 08:03:15 AM »

Hmm , my word.

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1496 on: July 14, 2011, 09:00:29 AM »
Can anyone post pictures of the US goalkeeper, France number 9, 10 and 14 ?

Them chicks sweet.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #1497 on: July 14, 2011, 09:07:38 AM »
De US media does really make yuh dislike dey team yuh know.

Lissenin to some ESPN talk shows and dey bawlin bout how de US team is de biggest story (nutten wrong wit dat) and dat playin Japan is a "done deal".  Dey bigger, stronger, faster than Japan and really...all they have to do is show up.  And then to prove that they "objective", they say but Japan is a good team that overachieved to be in the final.....but if they think they could score a goal early and then try and hold on it cyah work because the US have manbach and she will just overpower them.  Dey den went on to refer to the US team as World Cup Champions.

I truly despise this american mentality....especially when it comes to sports.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #1498 on: July 14, 2011, 09:08:19 AM »

Hmm , my word.

Hoss yuh go follow up Erica with Jackula?  :o ::) :devil:
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1499 on: July 14, 2011, 09:18:24 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/oWONcfgUPcA" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/oWONcfgUPcA</a>

« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 09:23:18 AM by Bakes »

1]; } ?>