March 28, 2024, 02:26:58 PM

Author Topic: Women's World Cup  (Read 222131 times)

Offline Andre DosSantos

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Women's World Cup
« Reply #330 on: July 02, 2011, 10:38:09 AM »
Colombia looks organized and intelligent in space, but under pressure they have no composure or strength to hold off the press.  If they keep coughing up the ball in the defensive middle the U.S. will run up this score and embarrass them...

Colombia still playing/trying to play better overall football though when they can. Much more creativity and flair that the US. The US just doing what they know they can do, out wide and look for crosses or look for shots from the outside.

Columbia biggest problem is inexperience.  This being their first WC, they hare just here to be slaughtered, but they paving the way for their future. You can see from their play that they will have more to offer in the future.  Their 'keeper is working very hard and is inspirational to watch.  These ladies KNOW what they are up against and trying to work the ball nicely.  The usa are and always will be fast, strong, fit and fundamentally sound.  But they ain't a pretty team to watch (except for hope solo chupid, sexy ass) and the other big teams will skin dem alive. ......ah notice like this group of americans eh have no sisters in de entire squad.  :-X

Nope because marta had a hay day with the last 2 in 2007, but seriously though not even Kai in this one

giggsy11

« Reply #331 on: July 02, 2011, 10:39:03 AM »
Colombia looks organized and intelligent in space, but under pressure they have no composure or strength to hold off the press.  If they keep coughing up the ball in the defensive middle the U.S. will run up this score and embarrass them...

Colombia still playing/trying to play better overall football though when they can. Much more creativity and flair that the US. The US just doing what they know they can do, out wide and look for crosses or look for shots from the outside.

Columbia biggest problem is inexperience.  This being their first WC, they hare just here to be slaughtered, but they paving the way for their future. You can see from their play that they will have more to offer in the future.  Their 'keeper is working very hard and is inspirational to watch.  These ladies KNOW what they are up against and trying to work the ball nicely.  The usa are and always will be fast, strong, fit and fundamentally sound.  But they ain't a pretty team to watch (except for hope solo chupid, sexy ass) and the other big teams will skin dem alive. ......ah notice like this group of americans eh have no sisters in de entire squad.  :-X

Hardface Hope Solo? Nah Chow-I aint look for yuh dey! :o

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: July 02, 2011, 10:40:18 AM »

They drop Natasha Kai and now they bench the only half and half in Shannon Box. But daiz how it is here. From youth teams up the sisters get a very raw deal, especially if they are good and have a dominating personality. There is a sister on one of the younger team that I believe is more effective than Rodriguez and if she continue should give the Cheney and them some serious competition.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: July 02, 2011, 10:41:25 AM »

Hope eyes does mesmerize men. BUt she eh no looker.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: July 02, 2011, 10:43:20 AM »

Nope because marta had a hay day with the last 2 in 2007, but seriously though not even Kai in this one

Yeah, she did!  ;D But I see they had a couple decent-lookin' ones on the team since....I gues, just not for this tourney.

Giggsy, ah say she chupid and sexy, (and some might say dat a chupid woman could be a sexy ting eh.) I eh say she beautiful.

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

giggsy11

« Reply #335 on: July 02, 2011, 10:43:31 AM »

Hope eyes does mesmerize men. BUt she eh no looker.

LOL-right! Chow might need tuh check she out in HD!

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: July 02, 2011, 10:43:54 AM »
I doh know who the hell dat commentator is but I only wish him de worse...man is a compounded jackass as one sided as the game is...he should not be discounting the efforts of Colombia

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: July 02, 2011, 10:44:46 AM »
solo could pass she aint ugly . USA team have some big bottom white gyal. But they face in a mess
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

giggsy11

« Reply #338 on: July 02, 2011, 10:45:00 AM »

Yeah, she did!  ;D But I see they had a couple decent-lookin' ones on the team since....I gues, just not for this tourney.

Giggsy, ah say she chupid and sexy, (and some might say dat a chupid woman could be a sexy ting eh.) I eh say she beautiful.

That is still a reach! ;D

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: July 02, 2011, 10:45:23 AM »
I doh know who the hell dat commentator is but I only wish him de worse...man is a compounded jackass as one sided as the game is...he should not be discounting the efforts of Colombia

The man hah tuh eat ah food yuh know.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: July 02, 2011, 10:46:45 AM »
solo could pass she aint ugly . USA team have some big bottom white gyal. But they face in a mess

Corn fed  :devil:

giggsy11

« Reply #341 on: July 02, 2011, 10:47:12 AM »

LOL! DHW-nah you just as bad as Chow! Cue up the shots!

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: July 02, 2011, 10:47:53 AM »

They drop Natasha Kai and now they bench the only half and half in Shannon Box. But daiz how it is here. From youth teams up the sisters get a very raw deal, especially if they are good and have a dominating personality. There is a sister on one of the younger team that I believe is more effective than Rodriguez and if she continue should give the Cheney and them some serious competition.

At all levels breds whether it is men or women....I remember John Thomas telling me a couple years ago that some serious lobbying went on just to get Altidore on the team.

giggsy11

« Reply #343 on: July 02, 2011, 10:50:57 AM »

The man talking about it getting frustrating that US can't score more-ah swear he was talking about him self getting frustrated! Disgraceful or to quote Drogba "it is a f*ckin disgrace"!

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: July 02, 2011, 10:53:08 AM »

From youth teams up the sisters get a very raw deal, especially if they are good and have a dominating personality.  

Brianna Scurry was the prime example of that.  She was never as heralded by the media as the work that she did for this team warranted, and she was as humble as they come. I used to actually like the us women until they shafted her.  Me and tony dicicco even had a semi-fallin' out on a coaching course over she. Dize meh GYUL!

giggsy11

« Reply #345 on: July 02, 2011, 10:53:14 AM »
Chow Brianna Scurry actually cleaned up better than Hope Nogo! I think you could actually work with that! ;D

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: July 02, 2011, 10:55:44 AM »

You say that like is a bad thing... the US knows it has the size advantage and so they playing to their strengths.  Ultimately is about putting the ball in the back of the net... and frankly Colombia lucky dat ent happen more often in this first half.  I going and sleep rather than watch more ah dis ugly football... Colombia eh have ah clue.  If not fuh Sepulveda the US woulda clear the stands arready.

p.s.  For those complaining about the ESPN coverage... allyuh know allyuh have options, right?  ::)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: July 02, 2011, 10:55:54 AM »
Chow Brianna Scurry actually cleaned up better than Hope Nogo! I think you could actually work with that! ;D

For real eh

LOL! DHW-nah you just as bad as Chow! Cue up the shots!

A-Rod aint bad either , i think i could work with that  :devil:
Youtube Channel

Offline Andre DosSantos

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: July 02, 2011, 10:57:19 AM »

At all levels breds whether it is men or women....I remember John Thomas telling me a couple years ago that some serious lobbying went on just to get Altidore on the team.

seious talk jed!!! that is a daman shame, equal opportunity my ass that's just a damn shame.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: July 02, 2011, 10:58:44 AM »

Nah. Giggsy, nah!  Brianna is "meh gyul" and all.....but she wasn't a looker by any stretch....and her physical posture/attributes didn't help neither.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: July 02, 2011, 10:59:17 AM »

Allyuh men real desperate dred... or need to get out ah Trinidad more.  Carli Lloyd is de only ting on dat American squad merit even ah glance.  Everybody else, from coach tuh waterboy f**king ugly... and yes, ah including de waterboy... assuming dat was ah boy.

Offline Andre DosSantos

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: July 02, 2011, 11:00:41 AM »

You say that like is a bad thing... the US knows it has the size advantage and so they playing to their strengths.  Ultimately is about putting the ball in the back of the net... and frankly Colombia lucky dat ent happen more often in this first half.  I going and sleep rather than watch more ah dis ugly football... Colombia eh have ah clue.  If not fuh Sepulveda the US woulda clear the stands arready.

p.s.  For those complaining about the ESPN coverage... allyuh know allyuh have options, right?  ::)

for some yes for me not really, i would take it in spanish if i good but its the only station stateside that broadcasting so i have to take the good with the bad. I would even watch it in portuguese with that commentator that calls all of brasil's games

Offline Andre DosSantos

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: July 02, 2011, 11:02:41 AM »

Allyuh men real desperate dred... or need to get out ah Trinidad more.  Carli Lloyd is de only ting on dat American squad merit even ah glance.  Everybody else, from coach tuh waterboy f**king ugly... and yes, ah including de waterboy... assuming dat was ah boy.

rodriquez girl that play for the philidelphia team in wps. amy rodriguez is pretty much still feminine somewhat other than that i concur

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: July 02, 2011, 11:02:53 AM »
for some yes for me not really, i would take it in spanish if i good but its the only station stateside that broadcasting so i have to take the good with the bad. I would even watch it in portuguese with that commentator that calls all of brasil's games

The games are being broadcast by Galavision... 404 if yuh have DirecTV.  ESPN only has the English language rights.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: July 02, 2011, 11:04:25 AM »
Carli Lloyd vs Hope Solo , what alyuh say?  :devil:

A-Rod still taking a pass in my book , Bootay on that whitey
Youtube Channel

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: July 02, 2011, 11:06:08 AM »

I cyah be objective when it comes to Hope Solo... everything about that bitch just aggravates me.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: July 02, 2011, 11:08:02 AM »

I cyah be objective when it comes to Hope Solo... everything about that bitch just aggravates me.

yeh she personalty sucks

edit: USA score a bess bullet! , stueps she screaming USA in the mic  :-X
Youtube Channel

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: July 02, 2011, 11:08:46 AM »

nah breds hope could take some shots

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: July 02, 2011, 11:11:26 AM »
nah breds hope could take some shots

There's a line in there somewhere... but I don't believe in violence against women.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: July 02, 2011, 11:13:46 AM »

yeh she personalty sucks

edit: USA score a bess bullet! , stueps she screaming USA in the mic  :-X

She could save but I agree she is a complete idiot.....not the type ah gyul yuh lookin' to romance.....ress 2-3 fierce bullet on it and head back to de dressin' room.

1]; } ?>