March 28, 2024, 08:28:03 AM

Author Topic: Women's World Cup  (Read 222104 times)

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Women's World Cup
« Reply #360 on: July 02, 2011, 11:14:14 AM »
Colombia still playing/trying to play better overall football though when they can. Much more creativity and flair that the US. The US just doing what they know they can do, out wide and look for crosses or look for shots from the outside.

You say that like is a bad thing... the US knows it has the size advantage and so they playing to their strengths.  Ultimately is about putting the ball in the back of the net... and frankly Colombia lucky dat ent happen more often in this first half.  I going and sleep rather than watch more ah dis ugly football... Colombia eh have ah clue.  If not fuh Sepulveda the US woulda clear the stands arready.

p.s.  For those complaining about the ESPN coverage... allyuh know allyuh have options, right?  ::)

It's not a bad thing if you're short-sighted. A very poignant point by you as to why the rest of the world is catching up to the USWNT. The other teams have so many young players and inexperienced players giving the US hell. The USA winning, but to what ends. The "Now" is way to important, especially in this tournamnet where they may run into the likes of Germany. They need to be trying different ideas and showing more creativity. As coach I would be very concerned that we cannot score by getting in behind and finish a goal. With the likes of Japan, Brazil and Germany in your sights, who will not give you the opportunity to shoot those, plus give up little behind, match you on the side and the physical aspects of the game, I would be asking a whole lot more of my team.

Sorry, but that winning is everything cannot cut it anymore. Playing properly and winning is everything.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: July 02, 2011, 11:14:31 AM »
OMG Colombia keeper bad!
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: July 02, 2011, 11:15:07 AM »
OMG Colombia keeper bad!

Fuh real
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: July 02, 2011, 11:16:33 AM »
Carli Lloyd vs Hope Solo , what alyuh say?  :devil:

A-Rod still taking a pass in my book , Bootay on that whitey

I cyah be objective when it comes to Hope Solo... everything about that bitch just aggravates me.

yeh she personalty sucks

edit: USA score a bess bullet! , stueps she screaming USA in the mic  :-X

She could save but I agree she is a complete idiot.....not the type ah gyul yuh lookin' to romance.....ress 2-3 fierce bullet on it and head back to de dressin' room.

:devil: lol
Youtube Channel

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: July 02, 2011, 11:18:28 AM »
OMG Colombia keeper bad!

Fuh real

She de hut up she finger in de fuss half.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: July 02, 2011, 11:18:38 AM »
Nice 2nd goal and cool celebration...

3rd goal was a GK gaffe....and now it's about damage control by Colombia
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: July 02, 2011, 11:19:15 AM »
LOL USA going and pepper the keeper from outside now, she cah even hold a ball good, I tell alyuh Colombia is mess, Tomorrow cant come sooner. Colombia playing like them women teams back in the 90s

edit: Why wambach just pushing people over for no reason
« Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 11:22:01 AM by D.H.W »
Youtube Channel

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: July 02, 2011, 11:23:54 AM »
OMG Colombia keeper bad!

I willing to give her a break only because she has been doing so well, and it was always going to be only a matter of time before the usa start killin' she. She is a good gk, but on that shot she showed the one thing that seems to plague most of these female gk's and that is their ability to jump or time their jumps properly.  She was all out of sorts on that goal, she wasn't even behind the ball, but is the lame attempt at trying to jump and put the ball at a comfortable height for herself is what made it look rel bad.

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: July 02, 2011, 11:24:50 AM »
Colombia looks organized and intelligent in space, but under pressure they have no composure or strength to hold off the press.  If they keep coughing up the ball in the defensive middle the U.S. will run up this score and embarrass them...

Colombia still playing/trying to play better overall football though when they can. Much more creativity and flair that the US. The US just doing what they know they can do, out wide and look for crosses or look for shots from the outside.

Columbia biggest problem is inexperience.  This being their first WC, they hare just here to be slaughtered, but they paving the way for their future. You can see from their play that they will have more to offer in the future.  Their 'keeper is working very hard and is inspirational to watch.  These ladies KNOW what they are up against and trying to work the ball nicely.  The usa are and always will be fast, strong, fit and fundamentally sound.  But they ain't a pretty team to watch (except for hope solo chupid, sexy ass) and the other big teams will skin dem alive. ......ah notice like this group of americans eh have no sisters in de entire squad.  :-X

They drop Natasha Kai and now they bench the only half and half in Shannon Box. But daiz how it is here. From youth teams up the sisters get a very raw deal, especially if they are good and have a dominating personality. There is a sister on one of the younger team that I believe is more effective than Rodriguez and if she continue should give the Cheney and them some serious competition.

At all levels breds whether it is men or women....I remember John Thomas telling me a couple years ago that some serious lobbying went on just to get Altidore on the team.

I does watch how even the refs does treat the black players and other minority. I spoke to a black guy in Memphis once and he said he had to stop coach his daughter teams cause he couldn't catch a break with the refs. Now their team is doing much better......... go figure.

giggsy11

« Reply #369 on: July 02, 2011, 11:26:15 AM »
LOL USA going and pepper the keeper from outside now, she cah even hold a ball good, I tell alyuh Colombia is mess, Tomorrow cant come sooner. Colombia playing like them women teams back in the 90s

Which was described as her being agressive but let a Nigerian do it and she being overly physical.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: July 02, 2011, 11:26:22 AM »
It's not a bad thing if you're short-sighted. A very poignant point by you as to why the rest of the world is catching up to the USWNT. The other teams have so many young players and inexperienced players giving the US hell. The USA winning, but to what ends. The "Now" is way to important, especially in this tournamnet where they may run into the likes of Germany. They need to be trying different ideas and showing more creativity. As coach I would be very concerned that we cannot score by getting in behind and finish a goal. With the likes of Japan, Brazil and Germany in your sights, who will not give you the opportunity to shoot those, plus give up little behind, match you on the side and the physical aspects of the game, I would be asking a whole lot more of my team.

Sorry, but that winning is everything cannot cut it anymore. Playing properly and winning is everything.

Well yuh know me eh no big coach like you so I go take de "short-sighted" talk and humble mihself.  Ah wouldn't even bother pointing out that nobody arguing that the US can't improve... and nobody saying they shouldn't diversify strategy... ah mean dat would only make sense right?  We know nobody knows the women's game like you, so what is the point in pointing out that all I said is that playing to their strengths is not a bad thing?  Yuh wasting yuh talents on dis forum, yuh should be... coaching... or sumting.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 11:28:23 AM by Bakes »

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: July 02, 2011, 11:30:28 AM »
USA has yet to be tested , Korea show them up a bit . I waiting till second rounds or even the Sweden game to see how they play
Youtube Channel

giggsy11

« Reply #372 on: July 02, 2011, 11:32:11 AM »
USA has yet to be tested , Korea show them up a bit . I waiting till second rounds or even the Sweden game to see how they play

yeh, dey doing what dey need tuh do in these rounds! We will just have tuh wait to witness the cutarse!

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: July 02, 2011, 11:34:32 AM »

Well yuh know me eh no big coach like you so I go take de "short-sighted" talk and humble mihself.  Ah wouldn't even bother pointing out that nobody arguing that the US can't improve... and nobody saying they shouldn't diversify strategy... ah mean dat would only make sense right?  We know nobody knows the women's game like you, so what is the point in pointing out that all I said is that playing to their strengths is not a bad thing?  Yuh wasting yuh talents on dis forum, yuh should be... coaching... or sumting.

You just come and f@#king up de scene. You like ah lemon boy whey sah. Nobody arguing just enjoying the vibes, but now you come with ah bag ah salt.

giggsy11

« Reply #374 on: July 02, 2011, 11:35:57 AM »
If again!

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #375 on: July 02, 2011, 11:37:25 AM »

Which was described as her being agressive but let a Nigerian do it and she being overly physical.

Wambach does look like Ibrahimovic with that hair cut.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: July 02, 2011, 11:38:19 AM »
Wambach couldn't score in ah brothel with ah million dollars and ah 10 inch Dil

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: July 02, 2011, 11:39:28 AM »
Wambach couldn't score in ah brothel with ah million dollars and ah 10 inch Dil

HAHAHA  :rotfl:
Youtube Channel

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: July 02, 2011, 11:41:20 AM »
Wambach rel wild dread
Youtube Channel

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: July 02, 2011, 11:42:07 AM »
You just come and f@#king up de scene. You like ah lemon boy whey sah. Nobody arguing just enjoying the vibes, but now you come with ah bag ah salt.

Yuh right coach... looking back at it now I clearly misconstrued all de "short-sighted" talk as argument  :beermug:

----------------------------------

Wambach have tape over what looks like ah ring on she finger... have tuh be ah next woman she marri'd.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: July 02, 2011, 11:42:27 AM »
Wambach rel wild dread

She does play rel nasty.....Foudy say is not a card and the other one agree. Full freaking studs up.

giggsy11

« Reply #381 on: July 02, 2011, 11:42:35 AM »

Wambach does look like Ibrahimovic with that hair cut.

She missin like him too!

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: July 02, 2011, 11:43:16 AM »

yeh, dey doing what dey need tuh do in these rounds! We will just have tuh wait to witness the cutarse!

The team I want most to see do it, of course, is Brazil.....I know people wasn't impressed with their first game but I hope they improve (if necessary) as the tournament goes on.  The usa just might make it to the semis, eh, so doh feel they cutarse book early.  For all their lack of flair and skill, it's their will to win, when injected into their better attributes, that tends to be their greatest asset.  Germany, Denmark, Korea...all these teams are great teams and can match well against the us....but they don't always know how to harness that mental strength and sometimes even against these better teams, if the usa score first, is worries. 

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

giggsy11

« Reply #383 on: July 02, 2011, 11:46:07 AM »

The team I want most to see do it, of course, is Brazil.....I know people wasn't impressed with their first game but I hope they improve (if necessary) as the tournament goes on.  The usa just might make it to the semis, eh, so doh feel they cutarse book early.  For all their lack of flair and skill, it's their will to win, when injected into their better attributes, that tends to be their greatest asset.  Germany, Denmark, Korea...all these teams are great teams and can match well against the us....but they don't always know how to harness that mental strength and sometimes even against these better teams, if the usa score first, is worries. 

If not Brasil, I will take France!

giggsy11

« Reply #384 on: July 02, 2011, 11:47:38 AM »
Damn Chow and DHW all yuh have competition for Hope Nogo!

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: July 02, 2011, 11:48:19 AM »
^^^^  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: July 02, 2011, 11:48:47 AM »

You player hatin ?  :devil:
Youtube Channel

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: July 02, 2011, 11:50:22 AM »

giggsy11

« Reply #388 on: July 02, 2011, 11:51:40 AM »

You player hatin ?  :devil:

Nah allyuh can continue to eat at the fast food restaurants of their dollar menus!  :beermug: :devil:
« Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 11:53:17 AM by Giggsy11 »

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: July 02, 2011, 11:53:29 AM »
LOL .

Necib is meh lover  :angel:

Youtube Channel