March 29, 2024, 06:22:05 AM

Author Topic: Women's World Cup  (Read 222221 times)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: Women's World Cup
« Reply #540 on: July 03, 2011, 09:41:41 PM »
like d ref catch a vaps too and forget to blow she whistle. :rotfl:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

truetrini

« Reply #541 on: July 03, 2011, 09:44:56 PM »
Like Nigeria, Equatorial Guinea not taking any prisoners with these tackles. The ref will have to explain how a player could catch the ball and then just drop it and play on. No call, no card, no penalty...

yeah de ref stick with dah one, ah like how my girl drop de ball when de Aussies start pointing at she and she realize what she do....dat shoulda tell de ref something eh right here, well dat and de fact dat SHE is de ref and didn't blow no damn whistle:)

I wanna discuss this hand ball. Is that a pk? Or what's the call? I don't think that's it's a pk as it was not a goal scoring opportunity as the 3 closest people yo the ball were EQ players. What y'all think?

Once you are adjudged to have handled the ball deliberately in your own penalty area, it's a penalty. It's irrelevant whether or not it's a goal scoring opportunity.

Yes you are correct...as usual Tallman. Thought I had read recently somewhere there was an exception.

Damn Elan yuh not having a good weekend! >:(

when de USA wins his shit does manifest itself

giggsy11

« Reply #542 on: July 03, 2011, 09:51:49 PM »
like d ref catch a vaps too and forget to blow she whistle. :rotfl:

Yeh, she probably thought she blew the whistle!  ;D

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: July 03, 2011, 11:01:55 PM »
Like Nigeria, Equatorial Guinea not taking any prisoners with these tackles. The ref will have to explain how a player could catch the ball and then just drop it and play on. No call, no card, no penalty...

yeah de ref stick with dah one, ah like how my girl drop de ball when de Aussies start pointing at she and she realize what she do....dat shoulda tell de ref something eh right here, well dat and de fact dat SHE is de ref and didn't blow no damn whistle:)

I wanna discuss this hand ball. Is that a pk? Or what's the call? I don't think that's it's a pk as it was not a goal scoring opportunity as the 3 closest people yo the ball were EQ players. What y'all think?

Once you are adjudged to have handled the ball deliberately in your own penalty area, it's a penalty. It's irrelevant whether or not it's a goal scoring opportunity.

Yes you are correct...as usual Tallman. Thought I had read recently somewhere there was an exception.

Was reading something somewhere about indirect kicks and various scenarios.

But the thing though is would you have given a PK? Looking at the player and the manner in which it happen? Rules is rules, but damn that was just an odd moment....no.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: July 03, 2011, 11:03:13 PM »

My odds are good as opposed to you who shit does manifest everytime yuh breathe.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

truetrini

« Reply #545 on: July 03, 2011, 11:22:08 PM »

My odds are good as opposed to you who shit does manifest everytime yuh breathe.
\\Ah feel some yankee horn you,  all dat shit I manifest when I breed..I must be yuh daddy
« Last Edit: July 03, 2011, 11:28:59 PM by Trinity Cross »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: July 03, 2011, 11:22:30 PM »

But the thing though is would you have given a PK? Looking at the player and the manner in which it happen? Rules is rules, but damn that was just an odd moment....no.

But what yuh supposed tuh do... pity she because she suffer ah brain cramp?  It tempting b/c EG is a sympathetic side... imagine Abby Manback picking up dat ball and nutten getting call?  Imagine if Australia ended up losing by a goal?  That crew should be halfway home by now... I never see so many head-scratching calls/non-calls in one game.... and I only saw the final 36 mins.

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: July 04, 2011, 12:24:19 AM »

wow. I real shock... Elan doh ever comment on football matters again.

dais it for you... please and thanks.
  :rotfl: :rotfl:  have me laughin here late late.  Allyuh is kicks oui.
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline Andre DosSantos

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: July 04, 2011, 12:59:48 AM »
The US women's team will give Australia about 4.

well brother i have to respectfully disagree with you on that one. U.S not putting four on this team, much different caliber to colombia. Austrailia use to be a physical and aggressive side but with this new batch a players and with that move to AFC they actually balling now and they only play harder against superior teams so coming up against the U.S if they make it. It will be a tough game because they don't fear anyone

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: July 04, 2011, 07:26:39 AM »
It so hard to keep track fellahs, so much sh*t-ah mean-stuff being said....so Anonma over Wambach (Manbach-accoding to Bakes) if yuh had to pick one eh???
So lemme see, Hope Solo is not ah hot white girl? Or she eh hot because she IS ah white girl?

Ah wouldn't even touch de penalty discussion...what de f&*k is there to discuss, it was ah penalty, talk done!! Ah mean do we really need Tallman to come and clarify things for THAT?!?!?! Credibility is ah hell of ah thing yes.

Anyway, Happy Fourth of July for all of you exiled ( ;)) here in de good ole US of A...signed Captain America (thanks D.H.W)
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: July 04, 2011, 11:30:04 AM »

But what yuh supposed tuh do... pity she because she suffer ah brain cramp?  It tempting b/c EG is a sympathetic side... imagine Abby Manback picking up dat ball and nutten getting call?  Imagine if Australia ended up losing by a goal?  That crew should be halfway home by now... I never see so many head-scratching calls/non-calls in one game.... and I only saw the final 36 mins.

For real, I for one would have gone mad if Wambach did do that I would still be cussing about the none call so fair.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: July 04, 2011, 11:31:15 AM »

wow. I real shock... Elan doh ever comment on football matters again.

dais it for you... please and thanks.
  :rotfl: :rotfl:  have me laughin here late late.  Allyuh is kicks oui.

Ah feel Tallman go ha tuh give meh ah lil time out :-[

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: July 04, 2011, 11:32:18 AM »

\\Ah feel some yankee horn you,  all dat shit I manifest when I breed..I must be yuh daddy

Another thing I did not know.....two women could have kids?

AirMan

« Reply #553 on: July 04, 2011, 12:49:41 PM »
Hope Solo could get piece ah wood from me anyday  :)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: July 04, 2011, 01:20:25 PM »

whey... in de back ah she head?

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #555 on: July 04, 2011, 01:29:14 PM »

whey... in de back ah she head?

ent?

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: July 04, 2011, 01:33:57 PM »
 :devil:

Youtube Channel

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: July 04, 2011, 05:40:07 PM »
......if allyuh run into Hope in a bar or someplace and allyuh gettin play allyuh sayin that allyuh go blank she.....yeah right..

I hear better cock crow and still end up in curry

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: July 04, 2011, 06:04:41 PM »
......if allyuh run into Hope in a bar or someplace and allyuh gettin play allyuh sayin that allyuh go blank she.....yeah right..

ah love this
I pity the fool....

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: July 04, 2011, 06:12:44 PM »
Youtube Channel

giggsy11

« Reply #560 on: July 04, 2011, 06:14:41 PM »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: July 04, 2011, 06:15:24 PM »

I mostly on kicks... Hope Solo eh doing nutten fuh me personally, but it ent like she ugly.  It would have to be ah real dry bar scene fuh dat to get play from me doh... I doh mess wid stale curry.

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #562 on: July 04, 2011, 06:28:19 PM »

I mostly on kicks... Hope Solo eh doing nutten fuh me personally, but it ent like she ugly.  It would have to be ah real dry bar scene fuh dat to get play from me doh... I doh mess wid stale curry.

i hear yuh bakes, she eh all dat but that being said i eating curry goat, chicken,beef,etc so hope will get ah portion.

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: July 04, 2011, 08:36:05 PM »

Nobody aint saying no, but the man talking like Hope is a bess ting. :angel:

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: July 04, 2011, 08:41:22 PM »
u know the old saying "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder". "One man's trash is another man's treasure"  Dont be player hating  8)
Youtube Channel

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: July 05, 2011, 09:58:38 AM »
First Game for the day Japan vs England  :whip: Go Japan 12noon

http://extremegoalx.weebly.com/
http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=121426&part=sports
Local - CBC Chan 65 Flow

i aint know who want to watch the one below , matches happening the same time

New Zealand vs Mexico (12:15pm)
http://extremegoalx.weebly.com/ch2.html
http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=121427&part=sports
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 10:04:44 AM by D.H.W »
Youtube Channel

Offline Andre DosSantos

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: July 05, 2011, 10:06:02 AM »
i am trying to see both, i want to see another concacaf team make it thru, so i hoping japan to hit england 6 and mexico to hit NZL about 5

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: July 05, 2011, 10:18:27 AM »
Mex score 1min in :o game on
Youtube Channel

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: July 05, 2011, 10:28:40 AM »

I know yuh on kicks buh I jess sayin it have dem times when yuh have to say to  yourself, somebody have to do it...

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: July 05, 2011, 10:30:17 AM »
fawk , jap keeper get lob lol , 1 nil eng
Youtube Channel

1]; } ?>