March 28, 2024, 03:23:13 AM

Author Topic: Women's World Cup  (Read 222065 times)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: Women's World Cup
« Reply #1230 on: July 10, 2011, 01:23:41 PM »
just reading some comments online , USA people, they aint even repsect the sport or happy they win , first thing people blaberring about if how "Sucka is not sport" stueps, alyuh keep supporting them, alyuh good, USA dont care about the sport. Just another trophy to win for them
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Andre DosSantos

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1231 on: July 10, 2011, 01:51:40 PM »
just reading some comments online , USA people, they aint even repsect the sport or happy they win , first thing people blaberring about if how "Sucka is not sport" stueps, alyuh keep supporting them, alyuh good, USA dont care about the sport. Just another trophy to win for them

wait i just reach home so who the hell win dread. The replay is 12 midnight for me to catch it. I see that espn doing a replay of the american women  first world cup trophy win.......That come like a bad omen to me dread

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1232 on: July 10, 2011, 01:54:02 PM »

wait i just reach home so who the hell win dread. The replay is 12 midnight for me to catch it. I see that espn doing a replay of the american women  first world cup trophy win.......That come like a bad omen to me dread

Brazil was leading 2-1 extra time after 90 min from a Marta goal. Last minute in extra time Manbach get a header from a cross and score. US win on Penalties
Youtube Channel

Offline Andre DosSantos

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1233 on: July 10, 2011, 01:54:54 PM »
just cuss as i just went on fifa website....i going and knock some ball later yes to mellow me vibes. That highlight of the world cup that the us won was a real bad omen in truth as i got home yes..

Offline Andre DosSantos

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1234 on: July 10, 2011, 01:56:11 PM »

Brazil was leading 2-1 extra time after 90 min from a Marta goal. Last minute in extra time Manbach get a header from a cross and score. US win on Penalties

again on penalties that is one lucky ass team well i can guess foudy was really bias today. Comon Japan and france the only good teams left

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Youtube Channel

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1236 on: July 10, 2011, 01:58:29 PM »

again on penalties that is one lucky ass team well i can guess foudy was really bias today. Comon Japan and france the only good teams left

We can only hope
Youtube Channel

Offline Andre DosSantos

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1237 on: July 10, 2011, 02:00:46 PM »
if anyone deserving of it, it is japan after the way they played against Germany they more than have my support

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1238 on: July 10, 2011, 02:02:54 PM »
I really don't understand why the crowd  was on Marta case. Marta went up with both feet in the and was tugged by the defender. It was not a blatant tug, but in the ref opinion it was legit. The retake was correct. The player encroached in the area. I may not have given it, but it is in the rule book, and she gave it. The off-side for the 2nd goal was legit but the linesman and ref did not get it. It was difficult to pick for up by the corner.

It appears to be  sour grapes on the Germans because the Japanese knock them out. The Germans have no legs to stand on when it comes to WC sportsmanship. Go back to 82 WC when Austria and German played ball among themselves and each side refused to score so that Austria can  go thru at the expense of the brilliant Algerians.

But Brazil has themselves to blame. The blew. They have played the US umpteem times and they know these players inside out. No excuse.

It is quite possible that the crowd would have been largely an american crowd because of the heavy military prescence in Germany.  To them people, any call or non-call against their team, is like an attack on america (and their "freedoms") so it was hell to pay fuh dem Brazilians after dat.  On the surface,  Brazil lost this game on their own. They had a right to put their foot on the usa neck once they had equalised. If, on a larger scale, it is as a result of the CBF's lack of investment of the women's game, as it likely is, they are really doing a disservice to their people and their own footballing legacy. A LOT of talented women are being wasted. Before, during and maybe after Marta. Seems like they refuse to learn.

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1239 on: July 10, 2011, 02:15:02 PM »
She is Algerian

this white?  ???

This is not about Necib so leh we eh get too bogged down on this.  We all have our preferences fella... fuh all I know you's ah local white boy. If dai's what yuh like dai's what yuh like...   I jiust noticing a pattern based on yuh comments. *shrug*

Necib cute doh.

------------------------------------------------------

sidenote... from Big Soccer   :rotfl:

Quote from: newsouth;23844661
France needs more of a fluid game.  USA players a clumsy. Did you not see Boxx and Abby runner players over in the Brasil?  This game will look worst than the England vs France game but the USA wont have half their line up hobbling on the field.  For the france supporters this was a good run, but with no helmets and pads they aren't getting out this game with a win.  Styles make fights.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 02:26:16 PM by Bakes »

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1240 on: July 10, 2011, 02:22:17 PM »
She is Algerian

this white?  ???

This is not about Necib so leh we eh get too bogged down on this.  We all have our preferences fella... fuh all I know you's ah local white boy. If dai's what yuh like dai's what yuh like...   I jiust noticing a pattern based on yuh comments. *shrug*

Necib cute doh.

------------------------------------------------------

sidenote... from Big Soccer   :rotfl:

Quote from: Batfink;23844740
LOL, I fear you may be correct. The way France performed in the Canada game is the only window of hope I can see. Like the UFC, U.S. style sure does make the fight.

:devil: nah i doh discriminate, i love all meh ladies. But i aint see no darkies for the whole tornament to gape about  :'( except maybe the french striker and that yankee i forget she name.
Youtube Channel

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: July 10, 2011, 02:22:30 PM »
I really don't understand why the crowd  was on Marta case. Marta went up with both feet in the and was tugged by the defender. It was not a blatant tug, but in the ref opinion it was legit. The retake was correct. The player encroached in the area. I may not have given it, but it is in the rule book, and she gave it. The off-side for the 2nd goal was legit but the linesman and ref did not get it. It was difficult to pick for up by the corner.

It appears to be  sour grapes on the Germans because the Japanese knock them out. The Germans have no legs to stand on when it comes to WC sportsmanship. Go back to 82 WC when Austria and German played ball among themselves and each side refused to score so that Austria can  go thru at the expense of the brilliant Algerians.

But Brazil has themselves to blame. The blew. They have played the US umpteem times and they know these players inside out. No excuse.

Deeks doh pay that no mind...  when Marta score the majority of the stadium was cheering, I di'n hear no whistles.  The announcers was going on about "the crowd is turning on Marta"... that was the US fans, not "the crowd".  They was hating on Marta because she is what none of them or their players will ever be.  Small ting.

As for her going "up with both feet"... not only was Beuhler holding her shirt and pushing her away... but she "went up" because Beuhler kicked her left leg out from under her just as she shot at the ball... sending her sprawling.  Seen at 37 secs into the video

http://www.fifa.com/womensworldcup/video/video=1472619/index.html

AirMan

« Reply #1242 on: July 10, 2011, 02:23:48 PM »
Ah cyah stand US fans. Jes cause a dat one bad call in de 2nd half dey booin Marta rest of de game? Typical of dem, arrogant!  >:(

lol you must be a big Martha fan dais why yuh ketchin feelings..dem americans in the stadium who will boo any star playing against their team..true supporters

AirMan

« Reply #1243 on: July 10, 2011, 02:27:35 PM »
I get to see Hope Solo sexy ass in another game ..(World Cup semi final)  ;D

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1244 on: July 10, 2011, 02:29:17 PM »
I get to see Hope Solo sexy ass in another game ..(World Cup semi final)  ;D

stueps  :'( ,  i will take meh gape eh , but i hate that yankee team  >:(
Youtube Channel

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1245 on: July 10, 2011, 02:31:32 PM »
i telling alyuh Manbach want that nanny 

« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 02:34:29 PM by D.H.W »
Youtube Channel

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1246 on: July 10, 2011, 02:40:34 PM »
Fitness- Fitness- Fitness that is what the yankees have on people. Brazil had a chance to bury it in the final 30 minutes and blew it. Then the coach has to take some blame for his choice of penalty kickers. No way someone who has scored an own goal, then see her side on the verge of victory and blew it could be mentally prepared to take a penalty. For crying out loud she is human not a machine. Some may say poetic justice. Brazil looked for that.

truetrini

« Reply #1247 on: July 10, 2011, 02:41:53 PM »
Fitness- Fitness- Fitness that is what the yankees have on people. Brazil had a chance to bury it in the final 30 minutes and blew it. Then the coach has to take some blame for his choice of penalty kickers. No way someone who has scored an own goal, then see her side on the verge of victory and blew it could be mentally prepared to take a penalty. For crying out loud she is human not a machine. Some may say poetic justice. Brazil looked for that.

She had her neck veins all puffing out, she was looking really stressed.

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1248 on: July 10, 2011, 02:54:30 PM »

Not just fitness. They are aggressive, play for each other, they never stop trying and don't loose focus. That is a feature of US teams from U16-Senior regardless of gender. Pretty? No. Effective? Hell yes!
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1249 on: July 10, 2011, 03:19:19 PM »
DHW - what bout Morgan?

Yes i now remember i was to respond to this , yeh she look fine , i was wondering she name, she stand out among them thorns

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/117293722/FIFA
« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 03:21:59 PM by D.H.W »
Youtube Channel

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1250 on: July 10, 2011, 03:28:31 PM »
calling all US haters please assemble in this thread. ! beep beep

Calling all US haters to return to this thread and dont run and hide now  :rotfl:

Me eh hiding.......Brazil beat theyself. I eh hate the USA, I dislike how they go about the game. I beleive they can be just as successful playing the correct way and giving ALL player and equal chance to make the team.

They did really great to get back in the game, great, but as a coach and supporter I cannot get hooked on the victory. Looking at how they were forced to play and still had problems executing the strategy. Marta was the target and she got 2 goals.

The only reason I may want to see the USA not progress in this tournament is to force them into changing how they go about team selection, player development and how they believe soccer should be played.

But I don't hate, maybe more so in not appreciating  ???
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: July 10, 2011, 04:04:33 PM »
calling all US haters please assemble in this thread. ! beep beep

Calling all US haters to return to this thread and dont run and hide now  :rotfl:

Me eh hiding.......Brazil beat theyself. I eh hate the USA, I dislike how they go about the game. I beleive they can be just as successful playing the correct way and giving ALL player and equal chance to make the team.

They did really great to get back in the game, great, but as a coach and supporter I cannot get hooked on the victory. Looking at how they were forced to play and still had problems executing the strategy. Marta was the target and she got 2 goals.

The only reason I may want to see the USA not progress in this tournament is to force them into changing how they go about team selection, player development and how they believe soccer should be played.

But I don't hate, maybe more so in not appreciating  ???
I agree wid you especially with player selection but when they win the get vindicated....I jess cyah see how they could Kai and Ellertson out...she is better than Bueler and Kreiger, who by the way what was her selection based on as she currently doesn't play for a club....

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: July 10, 2011, 05:35:07 PM »
DHW - what bout Morgan?

Yes i now remember i was to respond to this , yeh she look fine , i was wondering she name, she stand out among them thorns

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/117293722/FIFA

Yo! She white.....sooooo, she ugly;)
Setta facking racists!!!
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: July 10, 2011, 05:37:19 PM »
Yo! She white.....sooooo, she ugly;)
Setta facking racists!!!

I find yuh should call these "Setta facking rascists" by name, leh we know who they is.

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: July 10, 2011, 06:11:19 PM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Dat come like de old joke, when dey say the ugliest man have to go and do de errand, and just so ah man jump up and bawl, "me eh going no way,allyuh always sending me out!!"

breds if you eh no racists yuh eh ha nutten to worry bout;)

anyway, de last time ah team wid 10 men hold (and was ah draw) another team like this on ah world stage was we Warriors, and men give credit (and rightly so) where it was due.....so how come dem gyul eh getting even ah lil bit ah credit jed, none.

Classic quote for me? Brazil beat deyself!! Dat priceless:)

Ah sit down in ah break room at work wid ah detective, when de US score de equalizer, me and de jump up and bawl just how me and meh deceased father used to do when Brasil was playing. Dis man never play "Soccer" he sending he THREE teenage daughters to ah British SOccer Camp at de end ah de month

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: July 10, 2011, 06:16:13 PM »

Dat come like de old joke, when dey say the ugliest man have to go and do de errand, and just so ah man jump up and bawl, "me eh going no way,allyuh always sending me out!!"

anyway, de last time ah team wid 10 men hold (and was ah draw) another team like this on ah world stage was we Warriors, and men give credit (and rightly so) where it was due.....so how come dem gyul eh getting even ah lil bit ah credit jed, none.

Classic quote for me? Brazil beat deyself!! Dat priceless:)

Ah sit down in ah break room at work wid ah detective, when de US score de equalizer, me and de jump up and bawl just how me and meh deceased father used to do when Brasil was playing. Dis man never play "Soccer" he sending he THREE teenage daughters to ah British SOccer Camp at de end ah de month

Them had that game wrap up and give it back to the USA. NOt saying that the USA eh work hard for it, but Brazil helped them greatly.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: July 10, 2011, 06:24:39 PM »

I just want to know who de racists and dem is so I could watch dem good.  Call names man.... doh throw word.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: July 10, 2011, 06:36:24 PM »

I just want to know who de racists and dem is so I could watch dem good.  Call names man.... doh throw word.

Doh study he......he want to hear me say Bueller is ah Whooty.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: July 10, 2011, 06:37:31 PM »

Doh study he......he want to hear me say Bueller is ah Whooty.

bleh  :-X
Youtube Channel

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: July 10, 2011, 06:39:05 PM »

Come nah man Bakes man, de men dem know deyself.....anyway my prediction?

US good for bout 4 from France, who wid meh? Anyone, anyone, Bueller, BUueller???

Take penalty save from Hope in allyuh c@#t!!!!

1]; } ?>