March 28, 2024, 05:00:31 PM

Author Topic: Women's World Cup  (Read 222142 times)

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Women's World Cup
« Reply #1920 on: July 19, 2011, 04:18:45 PM »
I just find it REL amusing when people does wanna "take issue" with "foreigners" living in America that don't......"embrace" the american things that they feel we should embrace.  People dat born here willing to burn dey own flag in protest so why I cyah dislike dey..........."soccer" teams? Fyzoman, allyuh good oui! 
\

Yo! Like yuh eh read meh post or what, I doh give ah flying fack whether yuh like or dislike America team, lemme repeat I not going to sit here and read when cacaholes talk shit and go on bigoted rants, dais all steups!!!

yuh could hate america team/teams all yuh like boy, me eh trying to convince allyuh to like nutten, and me eh feel yuh should embrace one damn thing " American".... know dat anytime allyuh come wid allyuh bigoted statements I hear mother c*&t waiting to call alyuh on it, dais all breds!!!

I HAVE read your postS, jed and you eh realize how much yuh implied up to today.. Calm yuh self and lower yuh pressha lest yuh want yuh season tickets to outlast yuh. High blood pressha in dis heat eh no joke.

I just find it REL amusing when people does wanna nulltake issuenull with nullforeignersnull living in America that don't......nullembracenull the american things that they feel we should embrace.  People dat born here willing to burn dey own flag in protest so why I cyah dislike dey...........nullsoccernull teams? Fyzoman, allyuh good oui! 

Hoss ah find yuh starting yuh posts with that sentence alot...Like yuh real easily amused of late.   :D

It too damned hot to be gettin' rile up.

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1921 on: July 19, 2011, 04:35:56 PM »
Here Fyzo cool down ah lil  ;D

Big Up!

:rotfl:

why they aint use this one

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/119303762/FIFA
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1922 on: July 19, 2011, 05:07:31 PM »
Less than 1% of 300 million people will fill any stadium anywhere, so don't get tie up with American football hype.
Americans do not like football.  Hence, their commentators have to keep selling their team when on the air.  It's  simply a push to prove why they should be on air in the first place.  ::) That's why they talk about the team before the game, it's all hype for ratings.  The general public is ignorant bout football but they appreciate world sporting dominance.  

2 reasons I will be a hater of US football.  :devil:
1. If your not respectful you won't be respected
2. If every time your team fails you throw them under a bus, there's something a work here beyond the love of the sport.
Padnah that's where you are wrong. The disconnect in the sports lies with those who are commentators.
There's that American thing that says that ex-players make the best sport announcers and most Amercians who are into soccer are just as critical of them as we are. The fault lies squarely on the shoulders on the broadcasting companies as they are following a typical American model. Howard Cossell was always critical of athletes becoming announcers as most lack the ability to provide cogent analysis e.g. Julie Foudy and Alexis Lalas. So what they do is listen to what American football and basketball announcers do and apply it to soccer.

So what the journalist just cyah do better?  They have not watched enough games to see what's appropriate for broadcast journalism?  There's no propaganda involved to boost rating and hopefully grow the sport?  Ok  ::)   
I'll say it. American Journalism concerning their football is borderline Yellow.
[/quote]

With regards to disrespect it is only because we as Trinis doh have nuttin to be arrogant about that we come off as haters. Look how Brazilians act yet we are not critical...you cyah fault de people because dey team doing well.

Maybe if we threw our players under the bus they would have more national pride.
[/quote]

Meps that form of teaching people pride is colonialism, bro.   T&T have always had pride in our football.  AT ALL LEVELS.  Before 73 all the way up to the 2006.  Things dropped off when the fans and players realized they could no longer trust the football leadership.  But Trini's have pride in their football, pure pride. 
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1923 on: July 19, 2011, 05:23:40 PM »
Look how Brazilians act yet we are not critical...you cyah fault de people because dey team doing well.

You just compared Brazil's achievements to the US's??   ??? :-\
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1924 on: July 19, 2011, 05:34:28 PM »
Look, I had to sit down in a hotel lobby area in Italy and take een the Mexico vs. Argentina game in 2006 (de game where Maxi Rodgriguez score that sweet goal....)  and listen to ah dotish arse American ask mih one setta dotish questions bout "soccer".  Ah nearly cuff de man in he mouth cuz he kept distracting mih with he dotishness.....Man didn't even know bout the World Cup.....and he team was dey!!!.....steups!!!

:flamethrower: :flamethrower: for dem Yankees.....hater for life....what yuh say DHW?..... :devil: ;D
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1925 on: July 19, 2011, 05:54:11 PM »
Look, I had to sit down in a hotel lobby area in Italy and take een the Mexico vs. Argentina game in 2006 (de game where Maxi Rodgriguez score that sweet goal....)  and listen to ah dotish arse American ask mih one setta dotish questions bout "soccer".  Ah nearly cuff de man in he mouth cuz he kept distracting mih with he dotishness.....Man didn't even know bout the World Cup.....and he team was dey!!!.....steups!!!

:flamethrower: :flamethrower: for dem Yankees.....hater for life....what yuh say DHW?..... :devil: ;D

de man was tracking hard and yuh repel he advances  ;D
The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1926 on: July 19, 2011, 05:58:57 PM »

Fire all the way Brownie , let it burn bright
Youtube Channel

giggsy11

« Reply #1927 on: July 19, 2011, 06:26:54 PM »
Less than 1% of 300 million people will fill any stadium anywhere, so don't get tie up with American football hype.
Americans do not like football.  Hence, their commentators have to keep selling their team when on the air.  It's  simply a push to prove why they should be on air in the first place.  ::) That's why they talk about the team before the game, it's all hype for ratings.  The general public is ignorant bout football but they appreciate world sporting dominance.  

2. If every time your team fails you throw them under a bus, there's something a work here beyond the love of the sport.

I will also add, the continued use of American sports terminologies to describe footballing plays. Still saying things like overtime instead of extra time.  And I know people like to say they using American terminologies to describe plays to help better educate/improve the understanding of the game, by using terms they are familiar with,  but I think that is a lack of respect for the sport. I also think they are doing a disservice to efforts to help improve people's knowledge of the game by not exposing them to terminologies that are associated with the sport.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1928 on: July 19, 2011, 07:14:37 PM »
This has gone from "Americans think the NFL and baseball is God's gift to man" to a generalized bitch fest about... people just need ah li'l encouragement and de floodgates does open LOL

Go ahead and unburden allyuh chest yes... doh keep toting dem feelings arung before allyuh pressha will go up, lol

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1929 on: July 19, 2011, 08:28:16 PM »

Padnah that's where you are wrong. The disconnect in the sports lies with those who are commentators.
There's that American thing that says that ex-players make the best sport announcers and most Amercians who are into soccer are just as critical of them as we are. The fault lies squarely on the shoulders on the broadcasting companies as they are following a typical American model. Howard Cossell was always critical of athletes becoming announcers as most lack the ability to provide cogent analysis e.g. Julie Foudy and Alexis Lalas. So what they do is listen to what American football and basketball announcers do and apply it to soccer.

So what the journalist just cyah do better?  They have not watched enough games to see what's appropriate for broadcast journalism?  There's no propaganda involved to boost rating and hopefully grow the sport?  Ok  ::)   
I'll say it. American Journalism concerning their football is borderline Yellow.

With regards to disrespect it is only because we as Trinis doh have nuttin to be arrogant about that we come off as haters. Look how Brazilians act yet we are not critical...you cyah fault de people because dey team doing well.

Maybe if we threw our players under the bus they would have more national pride.
[/quote]

Meps that form of teaching people pride is colonialism, bro.   T&T have always had pride in our football.  AT ALL LEVELS.  Before 73 all the way up to the 2006.  Things dropped off when the fans and players realized they could no longer trust the football leadership.  But Trini's have pride in their football, pure pride. 
[/quote]

Bro that eh colonialism...our players DON'T play with pride!

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1930 on: July 19, 2011, 08:43:07 PM »
I don't like we lack pride. We have plenty pride. Don't look at losing as a lack of pride. We just not good enough. The losts to England and Paraguay was not lack of pride. They were just better than us. The lost to Grenada showed the team was not prepared properly

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1931 on: July 19, 2011, 08:59:53 PM »
I don't like we lack pride. We have plenty pride. Don't look at losing as a lack of pride. We just not good enough. The losts to England and Paraguay was not lack of pride. They were just better than us. The lost to Grenada showed the team was not prepared properly
And how did we play after that?

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1932 on: July 19, 2011, 11:44:42 PM »
And how did we play after that?

Come on Meps to imply that we boys ain't have pride shows that you don't appreciate what it means to put on a Red, White and Black and play under this administration.   And for years man doing it eh.
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
U.S. women's loss to Japan in World Cup final was disgraceful
« Reply #1933 on: July 20, 2011, 06:51:54 AM »
U.S. women's loss to Japan in World Cup final was disgraceful
By T.J. Simers (Los Angeles Times)

Come on, where does President Obama get off tweeting: "Couldn't be prouder of the women of #USWNT after a hard-fought game"?

So the big guy wouldn't have been prouder had they won?

This was the mighty Soviet hockey team losing in Lake Placid to a bunch of kids and then fearing the next stop might be Siberia.

How come the president didn't remind the U.S. before its game with Japan they might be spending August in Nebraska if not successful.

As mismatches go, this was Oregon versus USC.

The Mavericks against the Lakers.

Some of us were undoubtedly expecting a clean sheet from Hope Solo, and I'm sure my fellow futbol fans understand what I'm talking about.

The powerhouse U.S. hadn't lost to Japan in 25 games, had a 1-0 lead with nine minutes to play, a 2-1 advantage with three minutes left in overtime and just flat out folded.

And the president couldn't be prouder of these losers?

A 1-0 U.S.-Japan soccer game is like watching a baseball game with the Dodgers trailing, 1-0. Everyone understands there's no way to overcome such a deficit.

I was so confident when the U.S. went ahead that had I been told Rick Neuheisel was coaching the U.S., I still wouldn't have been concerned.

Maybe a lucky nutmeg through Solo pulls Japan even, but when the U.S. went up, 2-1, near the end of the game, it technically wasn't a golden goal, but just as good. Beckham understands what I'm talking about.

Credited for their resiliency after beating Brazil, the Americans seemed insistent on establishing their legacy as chokers in allowing Japan back into the game.

As Hollywood scripts go, the U.S. still had the chance to make everyone's day and duplicate its 1999 World Cup dramatic win on penalty kicks.

No one is talking today about blowing it if the U.S. players are running around the field in celebration after winning on penalty kicks.

But instead, somewhere in Japan today a broadcaster is now forever famous for screaming: "Holy Al Michaels."

Just think of the endorsement deals waiting for the U.S., the invites from Leno, Letterman and "The Bachelor" and the little girls about to be born and named Hope.

Just think about all those warm, fuzzy and fictional columns that were going to be written about the advances in women's sports and growth in soccer popularity in the afterglow of a thrilling U.S. win.

Just think about how quickly everyone will forget these duds unless someone mentions Greg Norman and other great choke artists of our time.

In the days leading up to the final game, the U.S. players talked in radio interviews about their never-quit attitude and other attributes that made them a great team.

"There is something special about this group," Solo was saying after beating Brazil, a sentiment echoed by Abby Wambach.

"That is the perfect example of what this country is all about," she said. "We never gave up."

I'm guessing someone who plays for Japan was saying the same thing after actually winning the World Cup.

There is no way you can feel sorry for this bunch. They talked about preparing themselves for this moment, never dreaming they'd get an opponent who didn't have a chance against them. And they still weren't up for it.

The U.S. hockey team beat the Soviet Union and everyone gushed and then the hockey team went out and finished the job with a win over Finland.

No one around here, though, seemed interested in waiting for the U.S. women's soccer team to prove itself more than a shooting star. Who didn't go overboard? Some were suggesting no men's team could do what these women were doing given their unselfish, tough and tireless play for one another.

I couldn't agree more — hard to fathom a U.S. men's team collapsing in such a manner.

As for hanging tough together, which teams seem to do when they win, anyone watching TV couldn't help but notice Solo leaving her teammates behind in defeat to share her emotions with some folks in the stands.

If there is anything memorable now about this U.S. women's soccer team, it's how it melted in the glare of the big moment. Their role model, I presume, is Phil Mickelson.

They just gave it away, and to make excuses or diminish the magnitude of such a collapse is to treat the U.S. gals like women instead of world-class athletes.

I would imagine that's how most would want to be viewed in victory, so no reason to offer a free pass in defeat and go all gushy.

I say treat the gals like athletes and make sure they understand if they choke again, it's off to Nebraska for the whole lot.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1934 on: July 20, 2011, 07:29:48 AM »
Not sure how seriously to take that T.J Simers guy- think he has a rep for trying to get under people's skin with his writing.
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1935 on: July 20, 2011, 07:40:32 AM »
US media again  :devil:
Youtube Channel

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #1936 on: July 20, 2011, 07:57:28 AM »
I couldn't agree more — hard to fathom a U.S. men's team collapsing in such a manner.

The US men gave up a 2-0 lead to Brazil in the Confederation Cup Final in 2009, eventually losing 3-2.

This guy doesn't know one shit about football. He uses these silly references to American sports that no relevance to the actual game.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1937 on: July 20, 2011, 07:59:08 AM »
Ah see allyuh pin up model solo on Letterman las night wit de nex fellah talking and shooting bullets at nyc  taxicabs...solo even bring she trademark groucho marx eyebrows to the studio

The gyirl so mercurial Dave an all had to tell she cool she self near the end
Solo groupies could  youtube that
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1938 on: July 20, 2011, 08:01:47 AM »
 :devil:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sM0SCbo960I" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sM0SCbo960I</a>
Youtube Channel

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1939 on: July 20, 2011, 08:05:00 AM »
Not sure how seriously to take that T.J Simers guy- think he has a rep for trying to get under people's skin with his writing.

That's his style... kinda like a B.C. Pires minus the sardony.

The US men gave up a 2-0 lead to Brazil in the Confederation Cup Final in 2009, eventually losing 3-2.

This guy doesn't know one shit about football. He uses these silly references to American sports that no relevance to the actual game.

Because he's only being half serious...

EDIT:

I eh go lie... ah like Abby Wambach.  Yes ah christen she wid de "Manback" talk but ah like her attitude.  She show real personality in this Letterman visit, but even before then... after the game Sunday she was the only one with a smile on her face appearing 'gracious' in defeat instead ah pouting and sulking like Solo... and even that understandable.  Wambach showed great leadership...

"If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same; "

- Rudyard Kipling
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 08:28:57 AM by Bakes »

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1940 on: July 20, 2011, 08:08:41 AM »
Solo shoulders real broad jed... I wonder what's her shoulder press routine in the gym?  ;D

Interesting that they refer to it as a "man down" even in the women's game...
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 08:21:00 AM by kicker »

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1941 on: July 20, 2011, 08:17:42 AM »
there was another article similar to this i read yesterday...

ahh here it is:

http://offthebench.nbcsports.com/2011/07/18/is-media-giving-u-s-womens-soccer-team-a-free-pass-for-its-world-cup-fail/

Is media giving U.S. women’s soccer team a free pass for its World Cup Fail?

Rick Chandler

Jul 18, 2011, 4:14 PM EDT

Consider this: LeBron James is playing for the U.S. men’s national basketball team. He goes 0-for-8 from the field and 1-for-3 from the line down the stretch, and the U.S. loses to Germany, 94-91 (Nowitzki celebrates again!), in the championship game. Can you imagine the dump truck-load of grief he and his teammates would receive in the media? For one thing, he wouldn’t be allowed back into this country, except disguised as a woman (imagine the confusion in the TSA pat-down line). The smoke and heat from all the LeBron jerseys being burned would melt the polar ice cap, resulting in catastrophic flooding. It could quite literally be the end of the world as we know it.

But when it comes to Abby Wambach or Hope Solo or any other of the U.S. women’s soccer team who blew it against Japan on Sunday, the media has been much more forgiving. Why?

It’s true that the U.S. did beat Brazil, in what the media dubbed the “Miracle on Grass”: Although I think that more aptly applies to this story about Charlie Sheen getting a new sitcom. The U.S. played well in this World Cup, up until the final game.

Then they blew it. After missing numerous scoring opportunities, and losing two one-goal leads in regulation vs. Japan, the U.S. converted only one penalty kick to lose the shootout, 3-1. The prevailing sentiment in the media? ‘That’s OK, you did well, and the Olympics are coming up.’

In other words: You played pretty well … for a girl.

They were saying and writing this in all corners of the media today. In fact, the only really harsh criticism of the U.S. team that I’ve seen so far has come from ESPN’s Tommy Smyth, who said, entertainingly, that the U.S. women “Couldn’t hit the broad side of a barn with a cannon.”

And he’s right, they couldn’t. Smyth also criticized the U.S. coaching (and rightly so), saying that with a late 2-1 lead, they should have been a lot less aggressive:

“You put your foot on the ball, you move it around amongst yourselves, and I’m not sure what the American coach was doing.”

This sounds much harsher when said in an Irish accent.

OK, the New York Post’s headline: Kicked in the Grass, was pretty critical. But it didn’t even rate a full cover: Most of the page was taken up by the Yankees’ search for another pitcher.

Here’s the thing: This World Cup was supposed to be the next big step for women’s soccer in the U.S. It was supposed to create all these new fans, and help put the sport on a lower shelf at the sports supermarket, along with basketball, hockey and those Mint Oreos you always buy.

You know how I know that didn’t happen? Because they lost a championship they should have won, and nobody really cared. “Oh that’s OK, they played hard” is a great observation if your team of choice is the Purple Ladybugs, who just lost the under-10 AYSO girls championship. But if you get that kind of sentiment when your team is representing the entire nation, that means your sport is still second rate.

Where are the YouTube videos of some fan going nuts and destroying his TV over this loss? Where are the disconsolate Hope Solo fans rolling on the floor in agony? In Vancouver they’ve rioted for much less.

Then there was this headline today in The Onion: SPORTSWIRE: Women’s World Cup Sets Record For Most Creepy Tweets During One Event.

So few really care, and if they do it’s only for prurient reasons.

Women’s sports will never achieve full equality until some of their teams are unfairly criticized on SportsCenter, or mocked by The Onion for reasons besides sex. And as the Women’s World Cup has shown us, we’re not there yet. Not even close.

THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1942 on: July 20, 2011, 08:22:27 AM »

Women’s sports will never achieve full equality until some of their teams are unfairly criticized on SportsCenter, or mocked by The Onion for reasons besides sex. And as the Women’s World Cup has shown us, we’re not there yet. Not even close.

I think soccer as a whole is listed under "women's sports" in the onion lol

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1943 on: July 20, 2011, 08:40:11 AM »
Bakes,Pecan,MEP,FlickinKilla,Trinity Cross and Kicker,I spose u lot are happy now that yall made ur educated comments on me,with such elated feelings yall can now start beating up allyuh chest,when allyuh get tired of that go and groom each other.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1944 on: July 20, 2011, 08:50:02 AM »
Solo shoulders real broad jed... I wonder what's her shoulder press routine in the gym?  ;D

You ent lie at all jed... I was watching how square dem shoulders is.  Ah wonder what Pecan,MEP,FlickinKilla and Trinity Cross thought when dey see dat?

truetrini

« Reply #1945 on: July 20, 2011, 09:07:41 AM »

You ent lie at all jed... I was watching how square dem shoulders is.  Ah wonder what Pecan,MEP,FlickinKilla and Trinity Cross thought when dey see dat?

EDIT:

I eh go lie... ah like Abby Wambach.  Yes ah christen she wid de "Manback" talk but ah like her attitude.  She show real personality in this Letterman visit, but even before then... after the game Sunday she was the only one with a smile on her face appearing 'gracious' in defeat instead ah pouting and sulking like Solo... and even that understandable.  Wambach showed great leadership...

"If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same; "

- Rudyard Kipling

Yeah boy Bakes she real show personality and wit and intelligence.   

Ah wonder what frico think ah dat?

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1946 on: July 20, 2011, 09:10:16 AM »

you are completely correct brother.. The U.S Man team jes collect bout 4 frm mexico and he eh open up he kakahole... This man aint know shit bout we sports.. he should stick to netball and rounders
war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1947 on: July 20, 2011, 09:15:14 AM »

Who?  ???

truetrini

« Reply #1948 on: July 20, 2011, 09:41:40 AM »

Who?  ???

Abby Wambach..oops.  In her interview with Letterman....poise, wit and intelligence...

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1949 on: July 20, 2011, 10:04:33 AM »
Tallman gone and get dis article from dis clown, to keep men going >:(

Oh and Chow, dis heat is small thing, i in my element with dis heat...and ah had meh annual checkup last Tues. meh pressha good good, and ah was going and say dat meh three WHITE girlfriends and two BLACK ones does ensure dat meh pressha stay good wid ah variety of relaxtion techniques, but dat go make meh look like ah showing off and ah really eh dat kinda fellah.
Oh and ah have ah ring-down LESBIAN line up for some water too.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 10:06:43 AM by Fyzoman »
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

1]; } ?>