March 28, 2024, 03:36:46 AM

Author Topic: Women's World Cup  (Read 222069 times)

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Women's World Cup
« Reply #1950 on: July 20, 2011, 10:26:09 AM »
Tallman gone and get dis article from dis clown, to keep men going >:(

Oh and Chow, dis heat is small thing, i in my element with dis heat...and ah had meh annual checkup last Tues. meh pressha good good, and ah was going and say dat meh three WHITE girlfriends and two BLACK ones does ensure dat meh pressha stay good wid ah variety of relaxtion techniques, but dat go make meh look like ah showing off and ah really eh dat kinda fellah.
Oh and ah have ah ring-down LESBIAN line up for some water too.

you eh have ah RED indian in de harem self?...dais de original american,, is de least yuh could do to be ah good partiot
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1951 on: July 20, 2011, 10:46:35 AM »
Solo shoulders real broad jed... I wonder what's her shoulder press routine in the gym?  ;D

Interesting that they refer to it as a "man down" even in the women's game...

You ent lie at all jed... I was watching how square dem shoulders is.  Ah wonder what Pecan,MEP,FlickinKilla and Trinity Cross thought when dey see dat?

I eh see it yet  but to be real ah goin down fighting

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1952 on: July 20, 2011, 10:48:26 AM »
Bakes,Pecan,MEP,FlickinKilla,Trinity Cross and Kicker,I spose u lot are happy now that yall made ur educated comments on me,with such elated feelings yall can now start beating up allyuh chest,when allyuh get tired of that go and groom each other.

Dude I don't beat up on the uneducated for you see I argue only with my peers all others I teach...let that be your first lesson.

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1953 on: July 20, 2011, 11:05:44 AM »

Oh and Chow, dis heat is small thing, i in my element with dis heat...and ah had meh annual checkup last Tues. meh pressha good good, and ah was going and say dat meh three WHITE girlfriends and two BLACK ones does ensure dat meh pressha stay good wid ah variety of relaxtion techniques, but dat go make meh look like ah showing off and ah really eh dat kinda fellah.

you eh have ah RED indian in de harem self?...dais de original american,, is de least yuh could do to be ah good partiot

Mr.Dutty you do mean an American Indian? In my neck of the woods we are very PC...and coming up here I will be on de lookout for one, cause I am nothing if not a true patriot :)
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1954 on: July 20, 2011, 11:45:37 AM »
Bakes,Pecan,MEP,FlickinKilla,Trinity Cross and Kicker,I spose u lot are happy now that yall made ur educated comments on me,with such elated feelings yall can now start beating up allyuh chest,when allyuh get tired of that go and groom each other.

Dude I don't beat up on the uneducated for you see I argue only with my peers all others I teach...let that be your first lesson.
Go back to school and learn to punctuate properly so that your sentence becomes clearer to understand,if you can teach me about Maxima and Minima,Intergration,Differention and Areas under a Curve I'll be willing to let ou teach me.

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #1955 on: July 20, 2011, 12:40:38 PM »
Solo shoulders real broad jed... I wonder what's her shoulder press routine in the gym?  ;D

Interesting that they refer to it as a "man down" even in the women's game...

You ent lie at all jed... I was watching how square dem shoulders is.  Ah wonder what Pecan,MEP,FlickinKilla and Trinity Cross thought when dey see dat?

I thought "wow, broad shoulders even for a lezzer; she go fit in good on this forum to handle de fatigue and picong"
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1956 on: July 20, 2011, 01:41:59 PM »
I doh know why allyuh "gettin orn so"the comments were light hearted and my character is not anything like what some ah allyuh is saying bout me,I hear comments quite regularlywhen I am with friends it dont mean I dont like watching the women's game.After the game one post said that "the USA coach have to work on her moustache",I just smiled at that coz it was funny and light hearted,nobody cuss him like they cussin me.I think some of you mentioned that I have never played football,all i've gotta say to that is if you dont know something dont make comments,you can comment on what I write but not what I do.I live a healthy life and I am a sport fanatic and if it wasn't for serious damage to my knee I would have certainly persued football or cricket,I was kicked on my knee a few years ago,both cartilage are badly damaged,you dont get that sort of damage playing chess.Due for operation on the 9th August pray for me,awrite.

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1957 on: July 20, 2011, 01:51:32 PM »
I doh know why allyuh "gettin orn so"the comments were light hearted and my character is not anything like what some ah allyuh is saying bout me,I hear comments quite regularlywhen I am with friends it dont mean I dont like watching the women's game.After the game one post said that "the USA coach have to work on her moustache",I just smiled at that coz it was funny and light hearted,nobody cuss him like they cussin me.I think some of you mentioned that I have never played football,all i've gotta say to that is if you dont know something dont make comments,you can comment on what I write but not what I do.I live a healthy life and I am a sport fanatic and if it wasn't for serious damage to my knee I would have certainly persued football or cricket,I was kicked on my knee a few years ago,both cartilage are badly damaged,you dont get that sort of damage playing chess.Due for operation on the 9th August pray for me,awrite.

And you dare tell me about punctuation???!!!  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

truetrini

« Reply #1958 on: July 20, 2011, 02:35:04 PM »
Mep this man living in White City, Sheperds Bush..the facking armpit of London.  Facking slums and he talking bout he big house with 3 bedrooms, one bathroom upstairs and one downstairs,  and how I from Laventille and only know about crime...ole nigger nah...dais what I am living in my hovel...lol

Oh and he have a 20 x 20 garden....hahahahahahaha

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1959 on: July 20, 2011, 05:12:20 PM »
I love meh asian girls, but none of them Japs was attractive... :beermug:

wow what de jail going on in de thread....  ???

Frico yuh is ah Fulham Fan?
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 05:22:29 PM by Daft Trini »

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1960 on: July 20, 2011, 05:54:00 PM »
Ay Trinity Cross nothing wrong with Shepherds Bush I lived there for 8 years and I am not an ungrateful person,I WONT"DAM THE BRIDGE i CROSS",YUH GET THAT.You seem to know a lot bout West London how come you dont know anything bout Richmond,when yuh visit England(if you are allowed to visit) you can visit Twickenhamand BTW Shepherds Bush might be the armpits of England but at least its not your dyam stinking armpits.
I used to be a QPR supporter coz I lived opposite the Stadium on Loftus Road but when Yorke came to Villa I became a Villa fan,I still am today.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1961 on: July 20, 2011, 05:56:37 PM »

i see about two that could pass. Just barely
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1962 on: July 20, 2011, 05:58:14 PM »

Well de way I see yuh was cussin' up a storm dey a few posts back, ah was a little concerned....ah glad to hear yuh (and yuh yoga team) have tings under control.....call meh name and teach dem to say "Chow!"

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1963 on: July 20, 2011, 06:25:03 PM »

Just Barely is generous.... all ah dem have that pudgy chinee nose.... Sawa long hair nice.... but daiz about it. Sweden had some lookers and that Indian looking girl from France was a bess...

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1964 on: July 20, 2011, 06:50:59 PM »

Just Barely is generous.... all ah dem have that pudgy chinee nose.... Sawa long hair nice.... but daiz about it. Sweden had some lookers and that Indian looking girl from France was a bess...

:beermug:
Youtube Channel

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1965 on: July 20, 2011, 07:00:43 PM »
:devil:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sM0SCbo960I" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sM0SCbo960I</a>

They cool man....
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

truetrini

« Reply #1966 on: July 20, 2011, 07:44:55 PM »
Ay Trinity Cross nothing wrong with Shepherds Bush I lived there for 8 years and I am not an ungrateful person,I WONT"DAM THE BRIDGE i CROSS",YUH GET THAT.You seem to know a lot bout West London how come you dont know anything bout Richmond,when yuh visit England(if you are allowed to visit) you can visit Twickenhamand BTW Shepherds Bush might be the armpits of England but at least its not your dyam stinking armpits.
I used to be a QPR supporter coz I lived opposite the Stadium on Loftus Road but when Yorke came to Villa I became a Villa fan,I still am today.

I am from Chiswick fool.  I know Richmond well.  Sheperds Bush and Wormwood Scrubs is de same ting

Offline nnyman18

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1967 on: July 21, 2011, 07:23:22 AM »
Like this thread gone downhill
I LOVE THIS GAME BETTER THAN I LOVE THIS GAME

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1968 on: July 21, 2011, 11:24:34 AM »
why allyuh fellas doh go get a room and pillow fight .. allyuh facking up a good thread..

war
Black Lives Matter..

AirMan

« Reply #1969 on: July 21, 2011, 01:09:30 PM »
nice pics dhw. Hope this victory over my team usa can propel football in Japan ...As for the USA football will always be concidered an "outsider"  sport because there is no support for the national team by people who claim they love the sport and live in this country call  USA..
war

That is a rel shame, its amazing how USA feels NFL , Baseball etc is gods gift to man , when the majority of the world doesn't care for it

Neither of these posts makes any sense.

First off War the US national teams are well-supported... every game that ESPN broadcast showed lots of fans in the stadiums, even in these ketch-ass times.  Same for the men last year in S. Africa.  In the Gold Cup they traveled all over the country supporting the team... CONCACAF just was greedy in putting it in LA because they wanted a big stadium (the venue held 90K+) and wanted to ensure a sellout.  This is why there were so many Mexicans... the Confederation knew them Mexicans would pay whatever price to come to the game.  So I dunno where you getting this "the team not supported by those who claim they love the sport" talk from.

DHW... I doh even know your rationale for concluding that Americans think "the NFL, baseball etc." is God's gift to man.  The way you acting is as though they trying to shove it down people throat.  To begin with there's not national push by the gov't or any other body to force the sports on the rest of the world... so this isn't about "Americans".  NFL and MLB smart... they watching how basketball growing around the world (how come yuh eh complain about that?).  Same thing ManU and Liverpool doing in Asia is the same thing the NFL trying to do... increase it's global footprint so as to sell more merchandise.   It eh have nutten to do with "God's gift to man" unless God's gift to man is money.

bakes am talking bout people like we who leaves trinidad , come here and live our life and hate USA Football team .. hate to see the stadium pack , hate to see our African american brother wearing the american jersey. but yet we support them full hearted when they playing basketball.. I support my adopted country once it does not come up against Jamaica and trinidad and tobago.. How could you support football but dont support the upliftment of it here in your adopted country has me bewildered..I honestly feal sey if you living here you should have no reason to support everybody but USA.. I dont believe theese pppl love football they jes loveseeing usa Loose!!!!!!!!!!!
as I say if India come to play USA I voting for USA I am a TRini American and will support this country football for the rest of my life dats the only way football will reach this country and "white and black " america will not see it as a sissy sport.....
war

Tell that to all the Mexican Americans who move here to support the USA too nah!  ;D

I support Football here in the USA, I am a season ticket holder for the Sounders and I support them, the last I check they are a MLS team in the USA. But I can't see myself supporting the USMNT and I have my reasons.  :beermug:

Big Up!

This is a special case of someone not knowing what they talking about...current generation Mexican Americans do support the USA, same as Italian and Asian americans...
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 01:15:29 PM by AirMan »

AirMan

« Reply #1970 on: July 21, 2011, 01:11:57 PM »

:D I dunno if its because America losing a world cup final is not enough for the haters. Its hard for some to accept that the US is now a respectable football (soccer) playing nation regardless how popular the sport is in the US and regardless of their US media using their own american terms to describe the game...I guess the hate will grow becuase the team will only become better.. :D

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1971 on: July 21, 2011, 01:28:52 PM »

:D I dunno if its because America losing a world cup final is not enough for the haters. Its hard for some to accept that the US is now a respectable football (soccer) playing nation regardless how popular the sport is in the US and regardless of their US media using their own american terms to describe the game...I guess the hate will grow becuase the team will only become better.. :D

Better ? hah ! whatever makes you feel better  :devil: When the USA mens teams win a world cup we go talk.
Youtube Channel

AirMan

« Reply #1972 on: July 21, 2011, 01:40:12 PM »

Better ? hah ! whatever makes you feel better  :devil: When the USA mens teams win a world cup we go talk.

I know you will be the first to respond and i am not surprise with your answer .... winning a world cup does not refute my theory..Progression comes in different phases, and right now the americans in a phase of respect, (enough respect where top teams will think twice about fielding a B string team against them) you can choose to accept it or not but thats the fact...
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 01:41:45 PM by AirMan »

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1973 on: July 21, 2011, 02:36:11 PM »
nice pics dhw. Hope this victory over my team usa can propel football in Japan ...As for the USA football will always be concidered an "outsider"  sport because there is no support for the national team by people who claim they love the sport and live in this country call  USA..
war

That is a rel shame, its amazing how USA feels NFL , Baseball etc is gods gift to man , when the majority of the world doesn't care for it

First off War the US national teams are well-supported... every game that ESPN broadcast showed lots of fans in the stadiums, even in these ketch-ass times.  Same for the men last year in S. Africa.  In the Gold Cup they traveled all over the country supporting the team... CONCACAF just was greedy in putting it in LA because they wanted a big stadium (the venue held 90K+) and wanted to ensure a sellout.  This is why there were so many Mexicans... the Confederation knew them Mexicans would pay whatever price to come to the game.  So I dunno where you getting this "the team not supported by those who claim they love the sport" talk from.

DHW... I doh even know your rationale for concluding that Americans think "the NFL, baseball etc." is God's gift to man.  The way you acting is as though they trying to shove it down people throat.  To begin with there's not national push by the gov't or any other body to force the sports on the rest of the world... so this isn't about "Americans".  NFL and MLB smart... they watching how basketball growing around the world (how come yuh eh complain about that?).  Same thing ManU and Liverpool doing in Asia is the same thing the NFL trying to do... increase it's global footprint so as to sell more merchandise.   It eh have nutten to do with "God's gift to man" unless God's gift to man is money.

bakes am talking bout people like we who leaves trinidad , come here and live our life and hate USA Football team .. hate to see the stadium pack , hate to see our African american brother wearing the american jersey. but yet we support them full hearted when they playing basketball.. I support my adopted country once it does not come up against Jamaica and trinidad and tobago.. How could you support football but dont support the upliftment of it here in your adopted country has me bewildered..I honestly feal sey if you living here you should have no reason to support everybody but USA.. I dont believe theese pppl love football they jes loveseeing usa Loose!!!!!!!!!!!
as I say if India come to play USA I voting for USA I am a TRini American and will support this country football for the rest of my life dats the only way football will reach this country and "white and black " america will not see it as a sissy sport.....
war

Tell that to all the Mexican Americans who move here to support the USA too nah!  ;D

I support Football here in the USA, I am a season ticket holder for the Sounders and I support them, the last I check they are a MLS team in the USA. But I can't see myself supporting the USMNT and I have my reasons.  :beermug:

Big Up!

This is a special case of someone not knowing what they talking about...current generation Mexican Americans do support the USA, same as Italian and Asian americans...

Did you watch the Gold Cup Finals? Are you telling me all those Mexican supporters were just visiting and decided to go to a game? Where were the US supporters?

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

AirMan

« Reply #1974 on: July 21, 2011, 02:54:09 PM »
war

war

Big Up!

Did you watch the Gold Cup Finals? Are you telling me all those Mexican supporters were just visiting and decided to go to a game? Where were the US supporters?

Big Up!

thats where you getting tie up..cause you watch a game with Mexico vs USA and see alot of mexican supporters make you believe that this generation of mexican americans living in the US are not USA supporters..

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1975 on: July 21, 2011, 03:09:46 PM »
war

war

Big Up!

Big Up!

thats where you getting tie up..cause you watch a game with Mexico vs USA and see alot of mexican supporters make you believe that this generation of mexican americans living in the US are not USA supporters..

Alrighty then  :-\

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1976 on: July 21, 2011, 03:11:34 PM »
Man love he USA team. You cah take the hate out of we  :devil: no matter how you rationalize it
Youtube Channel

AirMan

« Reply #1977 on: July 21, 2011, 03:13:39 PM »
Man love he USA team. You cah take the hate out of we  :devil: no matter how you rationalize it

I actually do have a connection with the american team after living in the US for a very long time...so no need for you to beat around the bush..just come out and say what you have to say like a man and stop chatting like a woman  :D

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1978 on: July 21, 2011, 03:15:11 PM »

I actually do have a connection with the american team after living in the US for a very long time...so no need for you to beat around the bush..just come out and say what you have to say like a man and stop chatting like a woman  :D

??? ???
Youtube Channel

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1979 on: July 21, 2011, 03:25:06 PM »

Whether they support the US or not is besides the point... the original issue was the (lack of) support of the US MNT by immigrants, Mexicans being a prime example.  I bet you that more Mexican immigrants (and their American born children) support El Tri before they support the US. That is evident by just looking at the stands whenever the teams play.  Unless yuh argument is that Customs and Border Patrol relaxes the entry restrictions for Mexicans whenever there's a game.  It only stands to reason that the vast majority of supporters of El Tri that we see in the stands are resident here in the US.

1]; } ?>