April 26, 2024, 01:32:57 PM

Author Topic: What Films would you like to see Redone by Hollywood Thread?  (Read 1145 times)

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
My first choices would be:

The Green Hornet - they didn't do justice to this franchise imo

Spawn - i heard mcfarlane is working on something but nothing is finalized

He-Man - about time they do a re-make of the masters of the universe

Green Lantern - they almost made it into a comedy, did not agree with that

Superman - already in production with goyer, nolan and snyder, expect a blockbuster

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
Re: What Films would you like to see Redone by Hollywood Thread?
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2011, 10:28:33 PM »
on sept 16 dey coming out with a remake of tinker, tailor, soldier, spy. de original BBC television series was fantastic featuring alex guiness around the same time as when he was obi wan kenobi in star wars. gary oldman taking over de role of george smiley - hopefully he can deliver. would like to see a movie version of the honourable schoolboy - let's see how ttss do.

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2011, 10:53:22 PM »
on sept 16 dey coming out with a remake of tinker, tailor, soldier, spy. de original BBC television series was fantastic featuring alex guiness around the same time as when he was obi wan kenobi in star wars. gary oldman taking over de role of george smiley - hopefully he can deliver. would like to see a movie version of the honourable schoolboy - let's see how ttss do.

Boss series that,  the sequel 'Smiley's People' was good too
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2011, 11:01:49 PM »

excellent series breds :beermug:

colin firth i believe is also acting in it, should be a great movie

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2011, 11:02:32 PM »

the girl with the dragon tatoo is also coming out with daniel craig and rooney mara, saw a trailer and it looked good

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2011, 12:22:55 AM »
the girl with the dragon tatoo is also coming out with daniel craig and rooney mara, saw a trailer and it looked good

This should be in the "What Films would you like to see Left Alone by Hollywood?" thread.  The original was boss and I'm not quite sure why they feel they need to go and tinker with success.  From your list though I wish they'd hit the reset button on Green Lantern, Green Hornet and Spawn.  I was a huge fan of the McFarlane anime and went to see the live-action in theater.  Was disappointed then... find it absolutely unwatchable now.  It hasn't aged well at all and the special effects seem more worthy of a Sci-Fi Channel movie.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2011, 09:56:47 AM »
Hombre with Paul Newman. First movie I saw where the starboy get kill. Man I when I saw that I was pissed for a long time. Starboy doh dead.

1]; } ?>