April 29, 2024, 05:37:43 AM

Author Topic: Bahrain not easy to beat  (Read 924 times)

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Bahrain not easy to beat
« on: October 22, 2005, 09:24:54 AM »
Letter to the Trinidad Guardian

I read with pleasure the defeat of Mexico by T&T. However, I want to deal with the prospect of the boys going to Bahrain for the match.

I travel that route back and forth every month and I can foresee the difficulties the team will face with jet lag and a seven-hour time difference, especially with the home and away games being so close.

Bahrain is no easy team to beat. They also have enough good players to rest a few who will not be affected by the rigours of flying.

Jack Warner and the coach should think of approaching the Government to assist with flying the guys over by special charter so that they can get enough rest.

Also, beware of the Bahrain hospitality. Bahrain is one of the “anything goes” places where booze and women flourish. There is plenty time for party after winning.

The Trini Posse in Saudi Arabia will be on hand to lend support to the guys, complete with flags, steel pan, iron, the whole works, so the support is there.

Euphrasia Andrews
Saudi Arabia
Via e-mail
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Solo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Bahrain not easy to beat
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2005, 09:29:23 AM »
We even harder tuh beat. And we gun beat deh arse comin and going. Believe it!

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2005, 09:35:45 AM »
We even harder tuh beat. And we gun beat deh arse comin and going. Believe it!
i in total agreement.plus dem gyul eh have nothing we trini girls doh have.bahrain flyin twice de warriors have de edge.nah tek worries.all will b said an done in de HC stadium on de 12th.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2005, 09:38:24 AM »
actually since they would be in jamrock the whole flying twice thing just went out de window
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2005, 09:40:16 AM »
lET'S US NOT UNDERESTIMATE THE PROFESSIONAL RESOLVE OF OUR PLAYERS AND STAFF AT THIS IMPORTANT JUNCTURE.

In one aspect there is the tone of support and in another there is a tone of caution. We ought to consider all aspects of the unknown and be cautious of all.

This venture is not a holiday but we on a mission a football mission plain and simple.

1]; } ?>