March 28, 2024, 05:05:16 AM

Author Topic: What is the new coach saying about the Gold Cup experience  (Read 2637 times)

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
What is the new coach saying about the Gold Cup experience
« on: July 05, 2011, 11:25:52 AM »
I am amazed that no one has interviewed, nor ask our new coach about his experience at the Gold cup.
 !-What was the standard like/
 2- Which teams impressed him?
 3- Having seen most of the teams and having seen tapes of T&T football, Where are we in terms of tactics , fitness and the way Forward.
 I think it is time for some sport investigative reporting.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: What is the new coach saying about the Gold Cup experience
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2011, 11:42:34 AM »
I am amazed that no one has interviewed, nor ask our new coach about his experience at the Gold cup.
 3- Having seen most of the teams and having seen tapes of T&T football, Where are we in terms of tactics , fitness and the way Forward.

Lets strt with reporting thenwe will get 2 investigative reporting. FYI we in these parts intrested 2 ask dem questions not much other people intrested.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2011, 12:06:09 PM »
       Don't be amazed,this is how we does operate,you eh see everybody silent and waiting for WC qualifying to start then to find everything wrong with the Coach,TTFF and Football in the country.I think this is where Lasana should be doing some sport investigative reporting for the forum.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2011, 12:14:50 PM »
       Don't be amazed,this is how we does operate,you eh see everybody silent and waiting for WC qualifying to start then to find everything wrong with the Coach,TTFF and Football in the country.I think this is where Lasana should be doing some sport investigative reporting for the forum.

Because the forum running football in T&T. The TTFF is shyte and only deny young men and women opportunities to advance themselves in life. The older players who should be taking the TTFF to task for the mess they have been doing since the 70s siding with the TTFF. Thank gosh, we have a couple of warriors who show a bit of balls to take on the federation - win or lose.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2011, 04:10:33 PM »

Because the forum running football in T&T. The TTFF is shyte and only deny young men and women opportunities to advance themselves in life. The older players who should be taking the TTFF to task for the mess they have been doing since the 70s siding with the TTFF. Thank gosh, we have a couple of warriors who show a bit of balls to take on the federation - win or lose.

Preach bro ....that is why it so hard to get rid of camps ...Jack ...shabazz ...who we go put ??? yes nobody could replace the known ..better the evil that you know than the one you dont ...

the reason why people eh interview the coach is because nobody eh interested in football these days !!

we  dont want change ...That is why we are saddled with the same problem ...30 years now .... man even calling for Stern ...after all it eh like we could ever discover another top class player right ?..." if stern performing pick him "" Just now dey go call for Latapy and Yorke ..." the young fellas eh in dem class ! "

Who go replace jack ? as if he would be leaving football while we are top of the CONCACAF . we kyah evn make a gold cup tournament > The team that beat us was the whipping boys in the tournament !! But we kyah move Jack ...

the USA had changed 3 teams between 1989 and when they met us in the 2006 qualifiers ... maybe it is a caribbeanism .... bring back Gayle...even though de man did say he aint interested in Test cricket ...bring back Sarwan ... doh drop Chanderpaul !! At this rate all the kings horses and all de kings men could try with  Humpty Dumpty again .

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2011, 04:46:22 PM »
Guys for the umpteen time. The reason for this the current ttff setup is the way the constituition was changed to benefit jack and his cronies. Nothing will change until we change the constitution for a more democratic(more rowdy) one. Give each club a vote. Right now that is not happening. It is not true that nobody want to see change or who we go put, syndrome. I dare anyone of allyuh to go home and try to run for position in TTFF to "make ah Change". The minute allyuh face the humans in change allyuh go boil dong like bagee and step in line. I have spoken to plenty men(home and abroad) with ideas and plans, and after dealing with the cabal, is like, is madness. Allyuh, tell me a man allyuh know rightnow who can make a significant difference in ttff. Shaka? I don't think he will leave ESPN. LP? He is back statside. Keith LL? Is de in charge or not. jack still pulling strings. what is Camps doing?  When is the next elections?

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2011, 05:12:11 PM »
Ah doh know bout tobago, but football ded in trinidad boy. all we have is memories of the days when PSA was packed to capacity on match day, back then ppl used to come out in rain with mud up to the knees.  oh how i miss the good ole trinidad.  back then we did every thing with pride and honor and we loved each other like family, today money, bad mind and sell out business run trinidad.  :'(
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2011, 05:26:46 PM »

Preach bro ....that is why it so hard to get rid of camps ...Jack ...shabazz ...who we go put ??? yes nobody could replace the known ..better the evil that you know than the one you dont ...

the reason why people eh interview the coach is because nobody eh interested in football these days !!

we  dont want change ...That is why we are saddled with the same problem ...30 years now .... man even calling for Stern ...after all it eh like we could ever discover another top class player right ?..." if stern performing pick him "" Just now dey go call for Latapy and Yorke ..." the young fellas eh in dem class ! "

Who go replace jack ? as if he would be leaving football while we are top of the CONCACAF . we kyah evn make a gold cup tournament > The team that beat us was the whipping boys in the tournament !! But we kyah move Jack ...

the USA had changed 3 teams between 1989 and when they met us in the 2006 qualifiers ... maybe it is a caribbeanism .... bring back Gayle...even though de man did say he aint interested in Test cricket ...bring back Sarwan ... doh drop Chanderpaul !! At this rate all the kings horses and all de kings men could try with  Humpty Dumpty again .
        Good try,alyu eh catching me with them set ah stupid talk alyu does want to enguage in,i done boy ah know how the gang does operate,instead of going forward we keep going back.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2011, 05:51:49 PM »
Guys for the umpteen time. The reason for this the current ttff setup is the way the constituition was changed to benefit jack and his cronies. Nothing will change until we change the constitution for a more democratic(more rowdy) one. Give each club a vote. Right now that is not happening. It is not true that nobody want to see change or who we go put, syndrome. I dare anyone of allyuh to go home and try to run for position in TTFF to "make ah Change". The minute allyuh face the humans in change allyuh go boil dong like bagee and step in line. I have spoken to plenty men(home and abroad) with ideas and plans, and after dealing with the cabal, is like, is madness. Allyuh, tell me a man allyuh know rightnow who can make a significant difference in ttff. Shaka? I don't think he will leave ESPN. LP? He is back statside. Keith LL? Is de in charge or not. jack still pulling strings. what is Camps doing?  When is the next elections?

Thanks Deeks!

Men missing the plot!!

First we need Camps to go and hopefully the court case with our 2006 World Cup Warriors being awarded their bonus and requiring the TTTF to show proper accounts & tranparency will force him to go.

Then we need the new TTFF president to get the TTFF constitution changed back to a more democratic one.

Then from there we can start moving our football forward with a transparent & accountable TTFF.

Until these crucial goals are achieved we are basically spinning top in mud with Jack still pulling the strings in the background.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 11:10:13 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2011, 06:08:31 PM »
2 quick questions ... can anyone post a copy of the TTFF constitution ? Wasn't it Jack Warner who proposed that the UNC become transparent and allow one man one vote in their elections ? Any mathematicians here ? or do I have to add the two myself ?

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2011, 07:17:13 AM »
he probably did not even go to the gold cup.

He was supposed to be hoping jets with Jack and getting in the stadium through the VIP entrance.

But Jack did not end up going so he must be get stranded.

Who here think the TTFF organized enough to set up this trip?

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2011, 07:38:01 AM »
... can anyone post a copy of the TTFF constitution ?

TTFF Constitution (from 2001).
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2011, 12:20:25 PM »

thanks tall ...ah love it as Andre would say ...
Rule 1 ..the boss is in charge
Rule 2.  if in doubt refer to rule 1 !!  :beermug:

One man one vote the man called for in part elections ....we get ah change as a result of that ...so if we want change he already show us what to do . We must press for a change in the constitution of the TTFF if they still exist after de court finish wid dem . One club one vote ... isnt it so in FIFA ? didn't Warner wield power because he controlled all CONCACAF countries votes ? How could de TTFF constitution be so dissimilar from that of the parent body ?? So it should be easy to bring things in line no ?

Offline president

• Sr. Warrior
  • ...Walk and don't look back...
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2011, 12:25:55 PM »
Pfister went to the Gold Cup. Saw all teams play at least once. Fair criticism is valid guys. Anything else is not fair ...

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2011, 12:27:53 PM »

One man one vote the man called for in part elections ....we get ah change as a result of that ...so if we want change he already show us what to do . We must press for a change in the constitution of the TTFF if they still exist after de court finish wid dem . One club one vote ... isnt it so in FIFA ? didn't Warner wield power because he controlled all CONCACAF countries votes ? How could de TTFF constitution be so dissimilar from that of the parent body ?? So it should be easy to bring things in line no ?
         Who is "WE".

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2011, 01:10:18 PM »

those interested in football in T&T and who, by whatever mens they have at their disposal , are willing to contribute to meaningful changes in the administration of football in the country.

1]; } ?>