April 28, 2024, 05:08:24 AM

Author Topic: Bolt off of Guinness and KFC now  (Read 5734 times)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Re: Bolt off of Guinness and KFC now
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2011, 06:20:21 AM »
I hear that them jail in Nashville and the deportation facility in Miami have fellas who like soft men like you.

Yellow Card Warning (STMB) - Please watch the personal insults, your post was reported.
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2011, 06:26:15 AM »
Guys, I dont have the time to go back and forth with this, either you guys drop the topic, ignore each other or accept to battle it out via PM or e-mail, but not in public.....please...??

I really dont mind the ole talk, but if posters keep sending me emails, then I have no choice but to get involved !

BTW - gawd on pitch; you could "lol" about the Yellow Card Warning, that's find. But remember, two yellow is a red and therefore anyone carring two yellow will be suspended and the third a red, whether they care or not.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2011, 06:27:47 AM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

truetrini

« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2011, 07:48:07 AM »
Flex, these men on shit, plain and simple.  There was no real threat by me, I was on shit and they knew it, they are just angry because I dont agree with their Brown is the greatest shit and I call them out.  If you look at their posts you wills ee they were looking for a way to get me banned and they tried shit and you got in the middle.   

This forum has a lot more intense discussions, these guys are obviously illiterate and thin skinned and surely cannot be real trinis if they cannot take ole talk.

steups. 

truetrini

« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2011, 08:15:57 AM »
Stop lying,  if the forum is a place for opinions, then why mine so hurtfult o youand yuh other cronies?   steups.   Because brown is a trini, I must have unrealistic expectations?   

that is the issue at hand.  I have read many of your posts and I good iwth them, not so?  But as it relates to brown we have disagreements  so you report me to shut me up?  You run like a child complaining because you cannot handle my posts?   

Do so eh like so...

Report me TO THE POLIC NAH....lol  too funny...deported?  hahahahahahahaha  fella you are a real clown...a real f**kING clown.

Go back in yuh sanctimonious hole yuh jes crawl out of....yuh dumb ass.

Offline jusbless

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2011, 08:30:37 AM »
I think you are missing the point , I do not think people are having a problem with you giving your opinion on Brown, there is a whole DB tread for ypu to voice it there , your opinion is created it adds variety to the forum, the main problem is that every post you change it to being about brown ,If you can stop that , many persons on this forum will have no problem with you. Piccong is piccong, just keep the piccong related to the subject matter

truetrini

« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2011, 09:38:15 AM »
I think you are missing the point , I do not think people are having a problem with you giving your opinion on Brown, there is a whole DB tread for ypu to voice it there , your opinion is created it adds variety to the forum, the main problem is that every post you change it to being about brown ,If you can stop that , many persons on this forum will have no problem with you. Piccong is piccong, just keep the piccong related to the subject matter

so yuh keep replying and giving me more kicks and den run like a beyotch to Flex trying to get me banned...I here posting for over 13 years fella.   I am who and what I am...I call it as I see it.  jusbless, you I have the least amount of difficulty with, but I does be on kicks most times baiting allyuh...if allyuh bite den so be it, but truth is..Brown dyas are numbered, is year after year I seeing and hearing how he coming back, and it is tiring.

As for many people on the forum having problems with me, is ta-ta talk is allyuh here...and I could not care less.    I am on fact giving picong and it is AIMED at YOU and tyhe OTHERS who claim BROWN IS GREAT ETC>    dias all, is nutten personal with Brown...nutten at all.

In fact I wish I wrong about Brown and if he comes today and runs a sub 10 I will be happier than allyuh, if he makes a major final I go be jumping up and down.

If I make a little sarcastic post allyuh does be jumping up and down my throat so wha allyuh want?

Brown is done and dais a facta s far as I am concerned.....enough talk about him being great etc.   Simple.

and the truth is some ah allyuh does come and make posts to me about brown drawing me in chat..so what now.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2011, 09:53:49 AM by Trinity Cross »

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2011, 09:56:52 AM »
Fellas this is silly .. really.... and escalating it up to Flex I mean really?
The man entitled to his opinions wether we agreee with him or not (stupid or not) but to escalate it up to Flex I mean is like yuh in a school yard and gone home to call your mom to deal with a bully.
On the other hand "Cross" your disdain with Brown is actually bordering on retarded and yuh coming across as an annoyance rather than a discussionist.
Correct yourself all of us is big man leh we keep on topic this is not a pg -13 forum lets not act that way and lets agree to disagree!!!!

truetrini

« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2011, 11:01:35 AM »
The man entitled to his opinions wether we agreee with him or not (stupid or not) but to escalate it up to Flex I mean is like yuh in a school yard and gone home to call your mom to deal with a bully.
On the other hand "Cross" your disdain with Brown is actually bordering on retarded and yuh coming across as an annoyance rather than a discussionist.
Correct yourself all of us is big man leh we keep on topic this is not a pg -13 forum lets not act that way and lets agree to disagree!!!!

Ngozi, is years and I never had nutten with you, in fact I always find yuh cool.  I have NO DISDAIN with Brown!  Not even a  little.  He is a pretty cool fella actually.

I jes really sick and tired of the people who annoy me with their this is he year chat!  Ah mean man, is every year they saying this is he year....steups.  Ah admitted here already that I troll ah little bit, but it was really kicks I was on eh, and is THEM who escalate the shit with the insults..and yuh know me...lol  I love to fight online..but again...dey does call me out  all the time...I on kicks and I wish what they were saying about Brown was true..but it ain't.

And then to start running to Flex with they shit like little girls..damn panty men.   If dey did not respond I was gone yuh know  hahahahaha

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2011, 09:07:02 AM »

Ngozi, is years and I never had nutten with you, in fact I always find yuh cool.  I have NO DISDAIN with Brown!  Not even a  little.  He is a pretty cool fella actually.

I jes really sick and tired of the people who annoy me with their this is he year chat!  Ah mean man, is every year they saying this is he year....steups.  Ah admitted here already that I troll ah little bit, but it was really kicks I was on eh, and is THEM who escalate the shit with the insults..and yuh know me...lol  I love to fight online..but again...dey does call me out  all the time...I on kicks and I wish what they were saying about Brown was true..but it ain't.

And then to start running to Flex with they shit like little girls..damn panty men.   If dey did not respond I was gone yuh know  hahahahaha

watch yuh tail, Frico go be reporting you next  :devil:
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

1]; } ?>