April 20, 2024, 06:18:01 AM

Author Topic: Bolt off of Guinness and KFC now  (Read 5709 times)

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
  • Everything I'm NOT made me everything I AM.
    • View Profile
BORN TO DO IT

Offline jusbless

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Bolt off of Guinness and KFC now
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2011, 05:27:58 AM »
I wonder if this is happening to our athletes

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

truetrini

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2011, 11:36:27 AM »
I wonder if this is happening to our athletes

Not Brown, he on doubles and Chubby!

Offline jusbless

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2011, 12:08:40 PM »
Your obsession with brown is real alarming , You sonding like you go rape the man,Every  discussion you turn it to be about Brown , it is getting rather irritaing

Offline Paceman123

• Full Warrior
  • The talent to be a great runner is a gift from Go
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2011, 02:12:20 PM »
LOL Trinity weis your seen hoss LOL

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2011, 03:41:21 PM »
Your obsession with brown is real alarming , You sonding like you go rape the man,Every  discussion you turn it to be about Brown , it is getting rather irritaing

Jusbless, I surprised the moderators on here have not done something (i.e. banned) about this guy.  Trinity keeps  attempting to twist these topics into discussions about Browns performance. This is indeed a sign of Trinity's obsession with Brown and poor monitoring by the moderators.

Now, I have no problem with Trinity voicing his opinion on Brown (although much of his opinion is based on irrational thought and feel good rants). However, I have a problem when he uses every opportunity to display his animus and hate driven obsession to attack a national athlete like Brown.

The moderators could show a little more action as they did about two years ago with myself. For instance, when Michael Jackson died, I created a thread in the entertainment forum called "Michael Jackson doctor is a Trini". When I checked the following day, it was gone. Luckily, they did not ban me.

Now ask yourself this one guys, if this was the reggae boyz website, you think the moderators and posters would tolerate some pest speaking ill about one of their national athletes, much less a world record holder?

truetrini

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2011, 04:23:53 AM »

Jusbless, I surprised the moderators on here have not done something (i.e. banned) about this guy.  Trinity keeps  attempting to twist these topics into discussions about Browns performance. This is indeed a sign of Trinity's obsession with Brown and poor monitoring by the moderators.

Now, I have no problem with Trinity voicing his opinion on Brown (although much of his opinion is based on irrational thought and feel good rants). However, I have a problem when he uses every opportunity to display his animus and hate driven obsession to attack a national athlete like Brown.

The moderators could show a little more action as they did about two years ago with myself. For instance, when Michael Jackson died, I created a thread in the entertainment forum called "Michael Jackson doctor is a Trini". When I checked the following day, it was gone. Luckily, they did not ban me.

Now ask yourself this one guys, if this was the reggae boyz website, you think the moderators and posters would tolerate some pest speaking ill about one of their national athletes, much less a world record holder?

First of all he eh no Trini, pretty sure about that, at least not by birth.
Secondly he eh have any passes - the man is a mental midget and probably a St. Anns alum
Thirdly even better yet, just ignore his jackass rants, nobody really taking him on anyway.
I am sure he has personal forum where he probably posts to himself and cuss his own responses.

Madness!!!!

S  stop
T  talking
M  much
B  Bullshit.

why I want to be ah trini?  steups  haul yuh backside I gwine buss yuh head one day

Offline jusbless

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2011, 05:18:54 AM »
No class at all. What a disgrace to the name Trinity Cross

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2011, 11:23:37 AM »

S  stop
T  talking
M  much
B  Bullshit.

why I want to be ah trini?  steups  haul yuh backside I gwine buss yuh head one day

And by the way I am going to report your verbal threat to the webmaster and go even higher to get some redress for your comment
[/quote]

That is what I talking about. As I said, if this was Reggae Boyz website, you think the moderators would allow this pest to continue? Definitely not.

truetrini

« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2011, 05:57:55 PM »
Let him go on a US track forum and start calling Gay, broke down Gay.
God forbid, but Gay has been debilitated by serious injuries in 2008 and now 2011.

Let him go to a Jamaican track forum and start calling Bolt, broke down Bolt.
Bolt was injured 2004/2005, and 2010 and has not looked his 9.58/19.19 self yet, I suppose according to our fiend he gone through too.

eediat bwoy...Gay and Bolt have de fastest two times inna history..wey yuh bwoy Brown do?  break dung?  fassi trini...lol

Now in all seriousness, Brown cannot tie Gay or Bolt's shoes so stop talking massive bs.

jusbless yuh ah clown fi sure...mi ah sey so.

trinis have no bloood claaat discipline..always sing song voice talking ta-ta..so mi say  os sey Trinity Cross!

truetrini

« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2011, 07:36:25 PM »
I hear that them jail in Nashville and the deportation facility in Miami have fellas who like soft men like you.

You know about men in jail ...?  Ok then next time keep the bit of self disclosure to yourself..this is not an appropriate forum to discuss your likes ....

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2011, 07:36:04 AM »

Yellow Card Warning (Trinity Cross) - Please watch the personal threats, your post was reported.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 07:40:08 AM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

truetrini

« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2011, 08:45:08 AM »

Yellow Card Warning (Trinity Cross) - Please watch the personal threats, your post was reported.

steups....what threats the man is a bitch

truetrini

« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2011, 08:47:27 AM »
yuh know waht give me a straight red card...these assholes here are like babies...Sam does make more threats about bussing jamaican's head (calling names out too)and everyone does see it for what it is..these jackasses here jes vex becasue I paint they rosy asses into a corner..I eh gop dead..red card me for this shit..after 13 years posting here ah could take ah f**king break!  steups.

This ka-ka hole doh know me and wont know me if I was laying on his modder...same for hme and him..so he crying to you that I threaten him  f**k he
« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 08:50:37 AM by Trinity Cross »

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2011, 11:05:15 AM »
yuh know waht give me a straight red card...these assholes here are like babies...Sam does make more threats about bussing jamaican's head (calling names out too)and everyone does see it for what it is..these jackasses here jes vex becasue I paint they rosy asses into a corner..I eh gop dead..red card me for this shit..after 13 years posting here ah could take ah f**king break!  steups.

This ka-ka hole doh know me and wont know me if I was laying on his modder...same for hme and him..so he crying to you that I threaten him  f**k he

lol

truetrini

« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2011, 12:49:33 PM »

lol

Boy f**k you, I eh fraid no f**king ban as I said Flex overreactiung to yuh assholeness shit..I will buss yuh f**king head I said so what?  I eh fraid no f**king ban yuh c**t

truetrini

« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2011, 01:13:14 PM »
Hurry up asnd report me again yuh asshole...Bnrown still eh winning nutten...yuh eh tell Flex that is what this shit all about  lol  yuh weak hearted BEEYOTCH!

truetrini

« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2011, 01:53:07 PM »
Flex take allyuh chain up.  So I critize alltuh Shit about Brown, allyuh vex and report me to Flex.  He bite allyih Shit...dais all.

truetrini

« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2011, 01:56:14 PM »
And asshole. I cannot make a verbal threat on a written forum Yuh retard.  Yuh too sped..is pussies like allyuh who should get banned

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2011, 01:56:29 PM »

lol

Boy f**k you, I eh fraid no f**king ban as I said Flex overreactiung to yuh assholeness shit..I will buss yuh f**king head I said so what?  I eh fraid no f**king ban yuh c**t

Goodbye Trinity

truetrini

« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2011, 02:16:00 PM »
Suck me

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2011, 02:26:06 PM »
Suck me

lol

lol

truetrini

« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2011, 02:38:22 PM »
Yuh feel I vex?  I am upset that Flex bite allyuh chain up shit.  Becasue I on allyuh case about Brwon allyuh crying like little pussies...dais de trute

I am a BIG man and can take a ban if it comes my way..I say I eh fraid.  Now f**k yuhself as yuh usually do.

And If I ever see yuh...is tantana in yuh cyat....go report me again..keep it up.

Brown still break down and allyuh go keep saying every April...this is he year...nutten change

hahahahahahahahahahaha  f**king louse.

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2011, 04:08:17 PM »
Yuh feel I vex?  I am upset that Flex bite allyuh chain up shit.  Becasue I on allyuh case about Brwon allyuh crying like little pussies...dais de trute

I am a BIG man and can take a ban if it comes my way..I say I eh fraid.  Now f**k yuhself as yuh usually do.

And If I ever see yuh...is tantana in yuh cyat....go report me again..keep it up.

Brown still break down and allyuh go keep saying every April...this is he year...nutten change

hahahahahahahahahahaha  f**king louse.

lol

Offline keelz

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2011, 07:28:25 PM »
AM,,WHAT DOES DARREL BROWN HAVE TO DO WITH ''bolt off of Guiness and KFC now''????ya know,,sum ppl kinda visit ''SOCAWARRIORS.net'' to learn something of both local and international track and field and with the way things going it becoming somewhat of an eyesore to read some of the comments coming from a well respected forum,i cyar tell nobody what to do but if allya wanna bash an athlete for whatver reason at least keep it clean na or create a thread for such a purpose,,,,,,,,,pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

Offline Socapro

• Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2011, 07:39:03 PM »
AM,,WHAT DOES DARREL BROWN HAVE TO DO WITH ''bolt off of Guiness and KFC now''????ya know,,sum ppl kinda visit ''SOCAWARRIORS.net'' to learn something of both local and international track and field and with the way things going it becoming somewhat of an eyesore to read some of the comments coming from a well respected forum,i cyar tell nobody what to do but if allya wanna bash an athlete for whatver reason at least keep it clean na or create a thread for such a purpose,,,,,,,,,pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

:beermug:
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

truetrini

« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2011, 08:45:01 PM »
I don't bash Brown,  I bash people who make Brown into some second coming of Christ!  They maKe a scene and Ibsayvf**k den.  Brown best days long long gone.  Who vex lorse

Offline prodigy23

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2011, 09:43:11 PM »
Y do people reply to Trinity?? when its obvious he's just a Troll!!

truetrini

« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2011, 10:36:36 PM »
Y do people reply to Trinity?? when its obvious he's just a Troll!!

Actually, you are very correct.  I have been trolling since I am sick and tired of the Brown is the greastest thing since sliced bread...and the truth is he has passed his best.

But on a very serious note...you are correct I was just collecting kicks from you jackasses who proclaim he will be the one to run down Bolt etc.

1]; } ?>