April 26, 2024, 05:26:43 PM

Author Topic: Yafeu Rougier.  (Read 2150 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Yafeu Rougier.
« on: July 14, 2011, 04:23:51 AM »
Is this guy really that good or is the league that bad.

He is Anthony Rougier nephew.

I know he played for FC SouthEnd and St Benedicts College.

And how come he never make we youth team ?

W Connection goal-scoring machine Yafeu Rougier scored two more to take his season's tally in the Oasis Youth Pro League to 25 for the season. And it still have plenty games to go.....

FC SouthEnd stupid for selling this youth, now W Connection will sell him to some foreign club and reap some dollars.

PS: I notice that Brent Sancho, and de Kevin's doing as good job for North East Stars, but they youth team SUCK !!!!!!! They neglet they youth team. Even SouthEnd and Police above them.

« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 04:34:32 AM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Yafeu Rougier.
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2011, 06:52:09 AM »
SouthEnd ain't sell him,they wanted to keep him but Rougier couldn't even hold own to his own nephew bcuz they have no money.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2011, 07:30:08 AM »
SouthEnd ain't sell him,they wanted to keep him but Rougier couldn't even hold own to his own nephew bcuz they have no money.

So Rougier get from transfer $$ from W Connection then ?

giggsy11

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2011, 08:21:07 AM »
He is Rougier's cousin not nephew. His father is Patrick Rougier the commisioner, who is Anthony's uncle.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 08:39:20 AM by Giggsy11 »

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2011, 09:16:50 AM »
At SE he was neck and neck with Akeem Garcia for top scorer last season.  He really shining with a better team now. TTFF didn't have internationally competitive U-14 teams so no pick. Garcia was picked for U-16 he was not. I people talk about Trinidad and Tobago produces a great team every 16-20 years. Well this is it in the making.

If you watch some games...a lot of these youths are very talented. With all the coaching initiatives the coaching should be improving. But the product on the field is lagging somewhat because they STILL  coaching them boom kick football in 2011.  If the U-15 team don't get international matches long before CFU qualifying and don't have a good national coach 'golden generation' or not it will be the same story over again.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 09:19:44 AM by ZANDOLIE »
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2011, 04:28:00 PM »
Guys, I saee a lot of long balls in all these tournaments. The only difference is the players are more accurate with their passes the TT's.

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2011, 04:43:22 PM »
Guys, I saee a lot of long balls in all these tournaments. The only difference is the players are more accurate with their passes the TT's.

Not true. When these Central American sides like Honduras, Cost Rica, and until recently Guatemala play T&T they exploit space around us and beat us with crisp, intricate short passes every time. And most importantly they are aware of where their teammates are and decision making far exceeds ours.

Most times the coach opposing us makes a comment about how physical we play. I think some of them employ a deliberate strategy of advancing the ball like that to counter our percieved speed. And our coaches and players fall for it too often
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 04:55:11 PM by ZANDOLIE »
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2011, 07:33:37 PM »
teams like FC SouthEnd will not be able to keep there top players unless they get some financial assistance/sponsorship.SouthEnd also lost Marcus Joseph to Joe Public another young,good upcoming player.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2011, 08:04:54 PM »
Not true. When these Central American sides like Honduras, Cost Rica, and until recently Guatemala play T&T they exploit space around us and beat us with crisp, intricate short passes every time. And most importantly they are aware of where their teammates are and decision making far exceeds ours.

Most times the coach opposing us makes a comment about how physical we play. I think some of them employ a deliberate strategy of advancing the ball like that to counter our percieved speed. And our coaches and players fall for it too often

Very ture, we give teams to much space, we never fit and the long balls we play kill us, a brand every local coach famous for, kick and hope.

Offline Insider

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2011, 05:11:43 PM »
I saw this youth play and he is one for the future, providing he keeps it up, W Connection is a better place for him than FC SouthEnd.

1]; } ?>