March 28, 2024, 04:12:27 AM

Author Topic: TTFF business must be placed in the open  (Read 8582 times)

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
Re: TTFF business must be placed in the open
« Reply #60 on: July 20, 2011, 03:53:09 AM »
Whatever happened to the good old survey. Ask the people. Design a survey to ask the people why they don't come out to the games. Don't just take it for granted that we know the reasons. We might be surprised.
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 20, 2011, 04:20:43 AM »
Whatever happened to the good old survey. Ask the people. Design a survey to ask the people why they don't come out to the games. Don't just take it for granted that we know the reasons. We might be surprised.

Good idea! How do you suggest that survey is carried out?

Should it be done via a TV News poll or via a website survey where you can vote for options or should it be via forms that folks complete on the streets by survey personnel or should it be a combination of all these methods? And over what length of time should the survey be carried out? A week, 2 weeks, a month?

And who should/will take responsibility for carry out this survey?

Again good idea!
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 20, 2011, 01:52:20 PM »
Let me tell you what some diehard supporters told me. I am from the Malvern era and when the Army took away most of our stars we still managed a glamour team with Buggy haynes Boxhill, Texiera etc. PSA with a double header was boss . The story is that stars bring out fans there are no local stars anymore.
 Secondly- They meaning the players dont have a clue- Cant trap , no discipline, star boy thing. Boring football, Boomkick. Just a sweat. I hear that the fete matches have more crowds than a Pro league match.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 20, 2011, 01:55:21 PM »
Let me tell you what some diehard supporters told me. I am from the Malvern era and when the Army took away most of our stars we still managed a glamour team with Buggy haynes Boxhill, Texiera etc. PSA with a double header was boss . The story is that stars bring out fans there are no local stars anymore.
 Secondly- They meaning the players dont have a clue- Cant trap , no discipline, star boy thing. Boring football, Boomkick. Just a sweat. I hear that the fete matches have more crowds than a Pro league match.

We go tell yuh after Aug 7th.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Jack Horner

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 21, 2011, 09:35:16 AM »
I really aint supposed to engage you in this war of words eh, but i will be optimistic against my better judgment and hope that yuhs de kinda fella that could stand up tuh good reasoning.

so here goes. jack horner lemme get this straight, what you're saying is that none of this is jack's fault?? and he bares no responsibility in the demise and undermining of T&T football WSE??!!

well let me just reiterate ah few things that jack has done and didn't do all towards the  stagnance of  T&T football.

first off, he made it impossible for any other candidate to be elected as TTFF president, which spell dictatorship. for the yrs he's been @ the helm, the standard of football on the island has dropped significantly, teams like grenada and bermuda were teams we would eat up and spit out , now it's the other way around.

it's only a few months ago that the TTFF made it mandatory for SSFL coaches to have any kind of coaching diploma let alone ah certain level thereof. for the yrs jack and camps held the top office of football on the island, where are the youth academies for the rising stars of tomorrow? where's the academy in the south, where's the academy i central ? where's the academy in the east, where's the academy in the west and in the POS region?

you talking bout sancho and youth development, what the hell has olie camps and jack warner done for youth development in T&T?? do they even care.

before i joined this site i knew very little of jack warner except what i heard from ppl who worked in football on the island, some good and some bad, but not until i started loggin on to this site did i knew the real, and not so much from what anyone taught me, but what i heard come out the mouth of the man himself.

from the fella who claimed that he loved T&T football, i stood and watch this maniac single handedly made awful decisions after decisions that dragged T&T football through the mud time after time after time, and it was so frustrating to watch. :frustrated:

T&T went from a team everyone wanted to play (after the 06 WC) to a team no one wants to touch, not even elsalvador wants to give us ah friendly, matter of fact we have to go crawling to haiti, ah team we just destroyed in the degicel prelims for ah jump start. :puking:

first he claimed that there was no black list, to the black list was lifted, to any player was eligable to play for T&T, to latapy when instated as coach could have any player he wants and all players would be made available for selection before the costa rica game, ah mean come on!! the fackin man is ah walkin contradiction!!

i think the best thing JW could do for T&T football right now is to resign and never go near football ever again, not even to watch ah match, but of course that is just wishful thinking on my path. :banginghead:

PS: you have to be ah raging madman or a relative of jack warner to believe that this man didn't do an injustice to football and footballers in trinidad and tobago past and present.  :shameonyou:

Jack is a dictator because the people allow him to be one. He walks over anyone in T&T and no one stands up to him.? In other countries this could never happen ?

So who really to blame ?

The people gave him the power.

He fooled the English and got away with it and they are pissing mad, he knows all Blatter secrets, do you really think Jack is gone ?

Jack will raise again !!!!!
Jack Warner will rise again and the world will beg him him to return and he will say "NO".............

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 21, 2011, 11:43:53 AM »
I really aint supposed to engage you in this war of words eh, but i will be optimistic against my better judgment and hope that yuhs de kinda fella that could stand up tuh good reasoning.

so here goes. jack horner lemme get this straight, what you're saying is that none of this is jack's fault?? and he bares no responsibility in the demise and undermining of T&T football WSE??!!

well let me just reiterate ah few things that jack has done and didn't do all towards the  stagnance of  T&T football.

first off, he made it impossible for any other candidate to be elected as TTFF president, which spell dictatorship. for the yrs he's been @ the helm, the standard of football on the island has dropped significantly, teams like grenada and bermuda were teams we would eat up and spit out , now it's the other way around.

it's only a few months ago that the TTFF made it mandatory for SSFL coaches to have any kind of coaching diploma let alone ah certain level thereof. for the yrs jack and camps held the top office of football on the island, where are the youth academies for the rising stars of tomorrow? where's the academy in the south, where's the academy i central ? where's the academy in the east, where's the academy in the west and in the POS region?

you talking bout sancho and youth development, what the hell has olie camps and jack warner done for youth development in T&T?? do they even care.

before i joined this site i knew very little of jack warner except what i heard from ppl who worked in football on the island, some good and some bad, but not until i started loggin on to this site did i knew the real, and not so much from what anyone taught me, but what i heard come out the mouth of the man himself.

from the fella who claimed that he loved T&T football, i stood and watch this maniac single handedly made awful decisions after decisions that dragged T&T football through the mud time after time after time, and it was so frustrating to watch. :frustrated:

T&T went from a team everyone wanted to play (after the 06 WC) to a team no one wants to touch, not even elsalvador wants to give us ah friendly, matter of fact we have to go crawling to haiti, ah team we just destroyed in the degicel prelims for ah jump start. :puking:

first he claimed that there was no black list, to the black list was lifted, to any player was eligable to play for T&T, to latapy when instated as coach could have any player he wants and all players would be made available for selection before the costa rica game, ah mean come on!! the fackin man is ah walkin contradiction!!

i think the best thing JW could do for T&T football right now is to resign and never go near football ever again, not even to watch ah match, but of course that is just wishful thinking on my path. :banginghead:

PS: you have to be ah raging madman or a relative of jack warner to believe that this man didn't do an injustice to football and footballers in trinidad and tobago past and present.  :shameonyou:

Jack is a dictator because the people allow him to be one. He walks over anyone in T&T and no one stands up to him.? In other countries this could never happen ?

So who really to blame ?

He fooled the English and got away with it and they are pissing mad, he knows all Blatter secrets, do you really think Jack is gone ?

Jack will raise again !!!!!

When & where is that?!

In FIFA or in the UNC?!

And if its in FIFA please explain how!! 

This will be interesting to hear! 8)
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 11:47:10 AM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 21, 2011, 01:23:33 PM »
"Jack is a dictator because the people allow him to be one. He walks over anyone in T&T and no one stands up to him.? In other countries this could never happen ?

So who really to blame ?

He fooled the English and got away with it and they are pissing mad, he knows all Blatter secrets, do you really think Jack is gone ?"

HELLO, MR HORNER!!  WAKEY WAKEY!  I guess you been sleeping for the last 2 months and missed the news.

You're correct that noone stood up to him for years, but that ain't so now.

And the people can take away the power....and will do.

Yeah, he did fool the English. You must be so proud to be a Trini knowing that your kinsman and Government Minister lied to the faces of the British. That really does create an impression across the globe. Well done Jack. But Jack didn't realise that you can take the p*ss too often. I don't know if they orchestrated Jacks removal, but I'm damn sure the Brits had a big influence in Blatters decision to take him down.

And Blatter knows all Jacks secrets. If Jack blabs about Blatter, so what? He ain't standing again. He's just a guy who works in football. If Blatters tells all about Jack, he will lose his govt job and maybe his seat too. Maybe even prison. So, who's afraid of who?

And yes, I really do feel the days of Jacula are in the past, though he may give a little head and keep the MP role.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 21, 2011, 01:41:40 PM »

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 21, 2011, 04:13:11 PM »

Good idea! How do you suggest that survey is carried out?

Should it be done via a TV News poll or via a website survey where you can vote for options or should it be via forms that folks complete on the streets by survey personnel or should it be a combination of all these methods? And over what length of time should the survey be carried out? A week, 2 weeks, a month?

And who should/will take responsibility for carry out this survey?

Again good idea!

A multi-pronged approach is usually best. Media to get the word out. Websitie, foot work on the street etc. The Pro League should probably carry it out. The length of time should be determined by who they hear from. A representative sample of the nation. 10% of the people should be good enough.
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline Jack Horner

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 21, 2011, 06:13:36 PM »
You guys cant handle the truth and calling me all kind of names, I didnot cuss anyone or disrespect anyone.

Football supporter bragging about $200,000 tt dollars, I spend that in a week.

Jack will raise again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jack Warner will rise again and the world will beg him him to return and he will say "NO".............

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 21, 2011, 10:47:15 PM »
Mr Horner, maybe you didn't cuss anyone, but you certainly disrespected all on this site. Your valued opinions are welcome, but if you are antagonistic then people will respond to that antagonism. For example: "Football supporter bragging about $200,000 tt dollars, I spend that in a week"  Why not explain how you're currently earning TT$9.6 million per year? I'd love to know that.

Personally, I feel your just trying to get a reaction as your posts have no substance. But I seriously would be interested in your view of the situation with Jack, and I don't just mean the conspiracy theories, I mean proper reasoned arguments.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 10:49:24 PM by Football supporter »

truetrini

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 22, 2011, 03:48:31 AM »
No one can move forward once I am there.

If you notice, all Trinis do is talk.

Benjai say so.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qiXDwTIabk

;D  This man jus come in here and drop ah big tune yes

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 22, 2011, 05:22:35 AM »
All I can say for this Jack Horner fella is that since he eh have to wuk for FIFA and get he Ministry downsized, he have plenty time on he hands......welcome Horner.  I feel I goh like having you around.  You remind of Joel Bailey aka Yours Truly.....real entertainment.....ah goh love it!!

:devil: ;D
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 22, 2011, 08:18:59 PM »
All I can say for this Jack Horner fella is that since he eh have to wuk for FIFA and get he Ministry downsized, he have plenty time on he hands......welcome Horner.  I feel I goh like having you around.  You remind of Joel Bailey aka Yours Truly.....real entertainment.....ah goh love it!!

:devil: ;D
Doh insult the hon austin jack warner like dat nah gyul! this fella eh nowhere in JW's class. stueps,  he's just ah groupie, may the real jack warner please stand up.  :heehee:
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

1]; } ?>