March 28, 2024, 02:23:12 PM

Author Topic: Apple AppStore comes to T&T  (Read 4143 times)

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
Re: Apple AppStore comes to T&T
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2011, 01:49:31 PM »
ah hearing iphone and ipad cyah play a youtube because of flash. flash have to dead before ah take a look at apple.

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2011, 02:23:56 PM »
ah hearing iphone and ipad cyah play a youtube because of flash. flash have to dead before ah take a look at apple.

both play youtube videos like normel....

Offline E-man

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2011, 02:30:20 PM »

both play youtube videos like normel....

yeah a youtube app came with the apple devices from the beginning. Youtube converted all their stuff to mp4 files back then, so they can deliver to various platforms.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2011, 02:48:32 PM »
One of the benefits of a huge market share is that developers, providers, partners have to cater for you. A lot of websites are building their pages without the flash video.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2011, 02:54:13 PM »
RIM in big trouble right now.

Blackberry & other RIM devices might go the way of the Betamax machine in de not so distant future
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2011, 03:14:59 PM »

Blackberry & other RIM devices might go the way of the Betamax machine in de not so distant future

and good riddance, blackberry was $h!t from Day 1.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #36 on: July 27, 2011, 03:30:27 PM »

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2011, 04:37:01 PM »

BB is not for the average, everyday user. BB will not die, it may fade out of mainstream, but businesses and other professionals will use BB, especially in light of the amount of hacking going on. Apple don't offer anything different really, it's just that they market well and most people buy into the ads. A blackberry playbook is by far better than any ipad or ipod. You can use your BB data plan with your Playbook, but if you have an IPhone and an Ipod you have to have different plans which equals more money out your pocket.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2011, 11:49:16 PM »

BB is not for the average, everyday user. BB will not die, it may fade out of mainstream, but businesses and other professionals will use BB, especially in light of the amount of hacking going on. Apple don't offer anything different really, it's just that they market well and most people buy into the ads. A blackberry playbook is by far better than any ipad or ipod. You can use your BB data plan with your Playbook, but if you have an IPhone and an Ipod you have to have different plans which equals more money out your pocket.

Data plans are a phone network thing, not a phone manufacturer thing. I have never paid a cent for data usage on my iphone.

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 28, 2011, 10:21:45 AM »
I have an iphone, which I got only because I wanted to be one of the cool kids, and I have BB through work which I really only use for work email and BBM (to stay in touch with peeps in Trini)... If the iphone could make an initial dent in T&T and catch on, it will destroy the blackberry... Other than AT&T which is a piece of sh*t and a non-factor in Trini, it's hands down a superior device....

A few years late?
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

1]; } ?>