April 28, 2024, 05:45:20 PM

Author Topic: Hinds bats better without Gayle, Ah happy 4 de team unlike some others  (Read 3333 times)

TrinInfinite

devon smith hasnt been performing of late, he has lacked, i am dissapointed wit ganga, terrible batting, he has de 2nd innings, if he doesnt perform, i say drop him like gayle

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Dis is not a personal attack but stop talking shit...Hinds bat better without Gayle. What does he partner have to do wit anything? You does talk real ta ta when yuh ready boy...yuh dislike fuh Gayle is not based upon reality.

Offline Jahyouth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Savannah Boy, yuh eh talk sense there atall.  Yuh see openers?  Partnerships matter bossman.  Ask Haynes and Greenidge.  That communication and support is critical to open an innings.

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
TriniInfinite you sound like you have major issues with gayle and hinds.  I hope you changed your mind about Hinds after he scored a double century. 
Last time I checked every man does bat for themself, I never see somebody bat for another person.  Communication is important when it comes to running between the wickets, so if you can prove that gayle and hinds are guilty of being run out on a regular basis then you have a point.

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Jahyouth...dat doh ring true fuh cricket...unless yuh could prove dat Gayle does always run out Hinds, fuhget about it.  Dey does open for Jamaica too and made the Windies team on their own accord.  Same fuh Greenidge and Haynes.  De battle is against the bowler wit de ball, de wicket and de prevailing conditions.  If dis so called theory rings true, we would be picking openers in pairs from clubs and islands and ignoring individual stats.  All batsmen have to communicate with their partners...regardless.

1]; } ?>