April 28, 2024, 01:51:29 PM

Author Topic: Google plus (Google+, G+) invites available...  (Read 564 times)

Offline darrel3000

• Full Warrior
  • Go T&T Go!
    • View Profile
    • Professional Audio Sales & Live Event Production
Google plus (Google+, G+) invites available...
« on: July 25, 2011, 08:04:39 PM »
I have invites available for Google+. if you would like an invite just send me your email address and name here: darrel3000@gmail.com

Google+, is the new social networking platform/app from Google that is currently invite only, but it seems that everyone who gets an invite gets an account, yet those without an invite has to wait even if they sign up now.
Google+ made history last week when it reached 20 Million users in 3 weeks, the fastest growth of any social networking site in ever-even more impressive becuase it happened during the "invite only" phase, which is usually open to the tech world and early adopters.

I have been using ti for two weeks and can say that I am spending more time on Google+ than on Facebook! I really like it. there are similarities but there are also many new features that beat facebook, for instance, Google+ also has notifications, but you can expand each thread right in the notifications UI! No more toggling between a bunch a pages!

learn more at my blog here : http://googleplusfordummies.blogspot.com/

What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty or democracy? You must be the change you want to see in the world.
    -Mahatma Gandhi

1]; } ?>