April 18, 2024, 06:13:47 PM

Author Topic: Spartacus Workout and other Routines  (Read 9957 times)

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
After you quit
« Reply #60 on: July 04, 2013, 04:06:10 PM »
After people quit these routines do you put back on the weight you lost? (I would even consider putting back on 99% to be a success). I'm increasingly reading of people who run marathons all kinda thing just end up eating more to compensate. I myself swim 3-4 miles a week average as my main 'workout' and notice that for ~4 years my weight ent really change. I'm really ready to lose weight. Anybody have serious advice?

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
Re: Spartacus Workout and other Routines
« Reply #61 on: July 05, 2013, 06:33:47 PM »
After people quit these routines do you put back on the weight you lost? (I would even consider putting back on 99% to be a success). I'm increasingly reading of people who run marathons all kinda thing just end up eating more to compensate. I myself swim 3-4 miles a week average as my main 'workout' and notice that for ~4 years my weight ent really change. I'm really ready to lose weight. Anybody have serious advice?
it becomes ah lifestyle pardnah,i stop de p90x and doin more free weights and runnin,de diet still under control,infact u body doh call fuh shit again,by this ah mean u will not be craving fry chicken,cake whatever it was that get u to the point way yuh say fuk it i need to do something....it become so much ah part ah my life sometimes midnight i in meh backyard doin squats and pull ups and this is after workin ah 12-15 hours......it depends on yuh goals,burn fat,build muscle or just look good fuh de ladies.........wuh yuh want
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

1]; } ?>