March 28, 2024, 02:01:19 PM

Author Topic: The hunt for T&T's next number 10.  (Read 14276 times)

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: The hunt for T&T's next number 10.
« Reply #60 on: July 14, 2014, 11:01:05 AM »
I guess none of these guys were suitable number 10's.

Anyone have any candidate for number 10's?

Matthew Woo Ling was a disappointment, he just disappeared.

I hope he comes back or I hope he is ok, cause he was a pretty decent player.

Hart really need to pull into the team a potential number 10 player from the earlies and just train them.

He's 17!! They need to be able to drive before you start accusing players of disappearing lol

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #61 on: July 14, 2014, 11:28:54 AM »
is there any diamonds in the super league?

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 14, 2014, 02:19:01 PM »
is there any diamonds in the super league?

Stefan De Las is supposed to be good (but he's maybe more defensive mid?) and I've heard good things about Boucher (how old is he now? I've got him in his low 20's but I think that might be wrong?) - the majority of the best players in the Super League are getting on these days. There's also Simeon Augustus who played well at Petrotrin and T&TEC - I don't know where he is now (he was with T&TEC when they went bust), but he played centre mid.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 14, 2014, 07:04:06 PM »
I guess none of these guys were suitable number 10's.

Anyone have any candidate for number 10's?

Matthew Woo Ling was a disappointment, he just disappeared.

I hope he comes back or I hope he is ok, cause he was a pretty decent player.

Hart really need to pull into the team a potential number 10 player from the earlies and just train them.

He's 17!! They need to be able to drive before you start accusing players of disappearing lol

Stop with yh assness....

It have plenty players broke out at a young age including Yorke.

Get him on the team, he don't have to play, but train with the seniors for now.

You have to spell it it for some f00ckers here all de time.

Yuh related to Contro?

Aymeric Laporte, Marquinhos, Kurt Zouma, Simone Scuffet, Luke Shaw, Adrien Rabiot, Leon Goretzka, Gerard Deulofeu, Lucas Piazon and Adnan Januzaj.

« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 07:09:45 PM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 14, 2014, 09:12:51 PM »
he was with T&TEC when they went bust

Leh get it straight. When management bust them.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 06, 2020, 08:17:10 AM »
I say John Paul Rochford, Isa Bram­ble, Mark Ramdeen, Jaiye Shep­pard or Judah Garcia.

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 06, 2020, 12:38:44 PM »
I say John Paul Rochford, Isa Bram­ble, Mark Ramdeen, Jaiye Shep­pard or Judah Garcia.

Clearly, Judah Garcia!!!  ::)
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 06, 2020, 02:20:22 PM »
Nah two 8s and 6 any day especially if any of those 8s can drop into 10 as needed....I  know fenwick may have different ideas but I  feel we would do well in the short term with molino and hyland operating with a single out and out DM
« Last Edit: February 06, 2020, 02:41:26 PM by lefty »
I pity the fool....

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 06, 2020, 03:14:40 PM »
Nah two 8s and 6 any day especially if any of those 8s can drop into 10 as needed....I  know fenwick may have different ideas but I  feel we would do well in the short term with molino and hyland operating with a single out and out DM

Yuh gehin mix up wit de Garcias ahwah. Judah fits da 8 role yuh describe dey. Of course he shouldn't replace Molino but lay alongside him, or be his understudy

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 06, 2020, 09:06:03 PM »

Yuh gehin mix up wit de Garcias ahwah. Judah fits da 8 role yuh describe dey. Of course he shouldn't replace Molino but lay alongside him, or be his understudy
My argument was for two attack capable mids and ah DM specific personnel wasn't really mandatory, from what I  saw of the player I would agree though....I use hyland because he could fall into the pivot as needed as well as 10 and molino would do bits in both 10 and 8 he defends like a striker though so defensive side might have issues, but I like d idea of ah flexible midfield 3
I pity the fool....

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 06, 2020, 10:34:20 PM »

My argument was for two attack capable mids and ah DM specific personnel wasn't really mandatory, from what I  saw of the player I would agree though....I use hyland because he could fall into the pivot as needed as well as 10 and molino would do bits in both 10 and 8 he defends like a striker though so defensive side might have issues, but I like d idea of ah flexible midfield 3
Yeah two 8s & a 6 go be Tunda. Cyar wait to see Fenwick team.

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 07, 2020, 06:55:10 AM »
Laaawd. Y’all experts and y’all numbers. And y’all doh even know who or what type of players yuh have. Maybe is old school to pick the best system to suite the ability of the players available . The coaches will pick the best system to suit the best players and we go wear it to everybody party, till we can afford changes.Then we can afford multiple suits and maybe get invited to bigger fete.  ;D :beermug: :beermug:

I guess I on a Carnival head.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 07, 2020, 08:14:51 AM »
Laaawd. Y’all experts and y’all numbers. And y’all doh even know who or what type of players yuh have. Maybe is old school to pick the best system to suite the ability of the players available . The coaches will pick the best system to suit the best players and we go wear it to everybody party, till we can afford changes.Then we can afford multiple suits and maybe get invited to bigger fete.  ;D :beermug: :beermug:

My approach is always data driven, that is how I throw ideas out, Dennis team had really nonfunctional pivot, I looked at dat looked usual suspects and try to plug an issue now when we know d who and what under Fenwick d wheels in mih head goh spin again with d new "data" til den chill and lehwe enjoy talkin out we ass nah ;)  :beermug:
I pity the fool....

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 07, 2020, 09:34:39 AM »
Jemmott

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 11, 2020, 07:55:01 AM »

My approach is always data driven, that is how I throw ideas out, Dennis team had really nonfunctional pivot, I looked at dat looked usual suspects and try to plug an issue now when we know d who and what under Fenwick d wheels in mih head goh spin again with d new "data" til den chill and lehwe enjoy talkin out we ass nah ;)  :beermug:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: well said  :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: February 12, 2020, 01:01:59 AM »

My approach is always data driven, that is how I throw ideas out, Dennis team had really nonfunctional pivot, I looked at dat looked usual suspects and try to plug an issue now when we know d who and what under Fenwick d wheels in mih head goh spin again with d new "data" til den chill and lehwe enjoy talkin out we ass nah ;) 
:rotfl: :rotfl:  :chilling:

1]; } ?>