April 28, 2024, 06:56:33 PM

Author Topic: Jack Horner is  (Read 2497 times)

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
Jack Horner is
« on: July 28, 2011, 10:27:46 AM »

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Jack Horner is
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2011, 10:32:57 AM »
....The Minister of Works outside chile
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

truetrini

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2011, 10:42:57 AM »
The Happiest person in this whole wide world....................

Because Ignorance is bliss!

Or maybe he is just possessed by a retarded ghost?

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2011, 03:28:33 PM »
Another ass on the SWF who eh have enough balls tuh say how they really feel so they have tuh hide behind an alter ego. kinda reminds me of some very well known members on here.  :thinking:
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2011, 05:24:23 PM »
hold on people...he might be useful..he just have to relax..if not...then we will deal with it
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2011, 06:32:28 PM »
He is jack warner horn child or de hornerman.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 09:43:49 PM by Nightmare »

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2011, 06:46:54 PM »
 Everybody on this forum entitled to their anonymity and I respect that, but Jack Horner done sell out heself already. He writes/types just like he speaks "no" ... read his posts carefully and figure it out.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2011, 07:01:39 PM »
I feel is Joel Bailey in disguise......the entertainment value is very similar..... ;D
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2011, 07:06:15 PM »
I feel is Joel Bailey in disguise......the entertainment value is very similar..... ;D

Or he could be from Kitchener Ave in Barataria

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2011, 06:07:08 PM »
very excited about Jack rising.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2011, 10:20:22 PM »
...getting way more attention than he actually deserves.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2011, 08:35:43 AM »
Jack cock will raise again.
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline #4

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • #YGBfiles: The Young, Gifted, and Black Files
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2011, 09:48:32 AM »
...hilarious, especially when men take him on. This "Jack Horner" character is obviously a parody, and is quite an entertaining one, at that.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2011, 11:18:33 AM »
I doh really find JH that bad...He has an unpopular view/position so that alone will put him under fire...He also very one-sided and not afraid to spit his view with some venom, which is normally acceptable on this board unless yuh view is unpopular.  Right or wrong, misguided or not, the guy seems to have some kinda basis behind what he thinks- I wouldn't doubt that he is close to some insiders if not an insider himself, in which case his perspective may be valuable whether or not we agree...

The problem is that, in addition to the stupid refrain "jack will raise again" which I dunno why he doh change, people iz be too quick tuh indulge him in a manner that doh go no where constructive....

What's the point of an opinion based forum if everyone was drinking the same kool aid?
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2011, 11:53:46 AM »
I doh really find JH that bad...He has an unpopular view/position so that alone will put him under fire...He also very one-sided and not afraid to spit his view with some venom, which is normally acceptable on this board unless yuh view is unpopular.  Right or wrong, misguided or not, the guy seems to have some kinda basis behind what he thinks- I wouldn't doubt that he is close to some insiders if not an insider himself, in which case his perspective may be valuable whether or not we agree...

The problem is that, in addition to the stupid refrain "jack will raise again" which I dunno why he doh change, people iz be too quick tuh indulge him in a manner that doh go no where constructive....

What's the point of an opinion based forum if everyone was drinking the same kool aid?

:beermug: :beermug: :beermug:

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2011, 12:07:40 PM »

Men like Coops and ephraim have unpopular views as well but they aren't beligerent trolls attacking former national players in support of a Jack Warner like mindless cult members.

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2011, 12:34:57 PM »
 ;D   Jah...Simply the greatest.   :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: 
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2011, 01:07:46 PM »
Men like Coops and ephraim have unpopular views as well but they aren't beligerent trolls attacking former national players in support of a Jack Warner like mindless cult members.

haha I doh read all the man posts so I'm sure yuh have a point... The first few I read weren't beligerent - they had more of a dismissive tone of "allyuh dunno what yuh talking about"... Then of course the world jumped on his back lol...

The trolling part I feel you - but as far as being antagonistic, I've seen posts from others that are worse.

If he put the same passion behind a popular view, people wouldn't mind him....
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

1]; } ?>