April 19, 2024, 12:24:36 AM

Author Topic: TTFF plan to raise own funding.  (Read 4261 times)

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: TTFF plan to raise own funding.
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2011, 09:06:10 PM »
When is the first bake sale?????

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2011, 09:16:22 PM »
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2011, 10:49:37 AM »
They picking up a second collection in all churches beginning from Sunday/

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
  • soca in mih veins, soca in mih blood...
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2011, 11:02:33 AM »
They picking up a second collection in all churches beginning from Sunday/

hahhaha rel tears yes!
Soca in mih vein, Soca in meh blood
Soca in yuh vein, Soca in blood,
Soca in we vein, Soca in we blood,
It's a heart of love, can't deny soca, cuz its good fuh de soul...
Trinidad and Tobago jump up now!

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2011, 11:03:45 AM »

Unless Camps and Co. pull a miracle and are able to raise the necessary funds, those fellas goin to ride out.   

Ride out and do what? I don't think they will "ride out" until FIFA BANS THEM or they see a ban coming.

My guess they will stick around to milk whatever funding they can get thier hands on.

This is tnt football that everyone home cares about there is bound to be money coming in for them to thief thier little hearts out.

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2011, 11:15:26 AM »
cancelled  US visa ....no free trips.... contempt of Court looming .... FBI on yuh trail ... big money to pay which they eh have ...I think fund raising on " dey own " is the least of their problems . Looking like just now they wouldn't even have to worry what clothes to wear .....it will be assigned  :devil:

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2011, 12:02:55 PM »
It have men missing from de board lately. I guess dey computer not wukking.

So what yuh trying to say, that fellas like Coop's having internet problems?!   :-\
       Ah know alyu missing Coop's,nobody to cuss etc etc my internet have no problems i'm here every day as usual,the topics/discssions are quite interesting,for me there is nothing to fight about nothing is news to me,when peeps talk about facts and what going on behind the scenes this is what i'm talking about,you all have a lot more to learn,but it will never be said Coop's say.

If was the Warriors in court yuh woulda be laughing at them when they fighting for ah judgement. But is the TTFF so nothing to talk about, just keep fingers cross and pray they get money to move on.
         Elan,these days i don't know if to laugh or cry on this forum but i seeing everybody rolling with laughter,as they say it's all about entertainment.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 10, 2011, 01:33:46 PM »
It have men missing from de board lately. I guess dey computer not wukking.

So what yuh trying to say, that fellas like Coop's having internet problems?!   :-\
       Ah know alyu missing Coop's,nobody to cuss etc etc my internet have no problems i'm here every day as usual,the topics/discssions are quite interesting,for me there is nothing to fight about nothing is news to me,when peeps talk about facts and what going on behind the scenes this is what i'm talking about,you all have a lot more to learn,but it will never be said Coop's say.

If was the Warriors in court yuh woulda be laughing at them when they fighting for ah judgement. But is the TTFF so nothing to talk about, just keep fingers cross and pray they get money to move on.
         Elan,these days i don't know if to laugh or cry on this forum but i seeing everybody rolling with laughter,as they say it's all about entertainment.

Good :rotfl: one!!
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

1]; } ?>