May 10, 2024, 09:01:48 PM

Author Topic: Haiti Intl Friendly Cancelled in August  (Read 9644 times)

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Haiti Intl Friendly Cancelled in August
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2011, 05:28:36 PM »
Jamal Shabazz saying he saw FIFAs letter to Jack and that Warner cannot even act as a special advisor to the TTFF any longer. So according to him Jack Warner is now completely out of Trinidad and Tobago football.
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2011, 05:31:58 PM »
My 10 cents:  

1) TTFF should be perfectly able to run the national football teams, especially since they don't have to pay a coach!  Who's to blame? Obviously TTFF have been unable for years to run football and its only because Jack supplied funding that they could exist. Jack did this mainly so he could keep a grip. Any wise man would not throw good money after bad. Now he can make his point about how important he is to football and his FIFA ban has damaged T&T football. The blame lies squarly at the feet of the govt, the zones and the supporters for not protesting long ago.

2) Corporate T&T will not invest all the time TTFF mismanage football and have no vision. TTFF is just a name, its the people running TTFF who corporate T&T has not faith in and does not wish to invest. Businessmen know how organisations should be run and developed. TTFF is a poor investment for any business.

3) Football can be run successfully, but the right men need to be put in place. They won't step forward publicly as there is no point. Until the zones grow some balls and run themselves properly, they won't upset the apple cart and things will stay as they are.

As I said in another post, Anil should meet with FIFA and discuss ways of getting rid of these old men who are killing our game and build a soloution, with FIFAs support, to move forward. Even FIFA would admit our federation is a mess.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2011, 06:33:38 PM »
As I said in another post, Anil should meet with FIFA and discuss ways of getting rid of these old men

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Is Anil yuh say??!!...... :rotfl: 

And you not only post it once but twice??!!   :o :o :rotfl: :rotfl:

Good one Football Supporter!!  That must be that good old dry English humour coming out.....ah love it!!....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2011, 07:03:44 PM »
As I said in another post, Anil should meet with FIFA and discuss ways of getting rid of these old men

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Is Anil yuh say??!!...... :rotfl: 

And you not only post it once but twice??!!   :o :o :rotfl: :rotfl:

Good one Football Supporter!!  That must be that good old dry English humour coming out.....ah love it!!....

Yeah, Brown, its funny, but unfortunately, he is probably the only one they will talk to. Its sad, but he's the guy the people voted for!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2011, 08:00:29 PM »
From Otto's agent's twitter:

DamianDowney: Just thought I'd break my twitter silence to state my utter disappointment in the int. match I arranged between T&T & Haiti being cancelled.

DamianDowney: Today's World Cup draw has now been overshadowed by a failure to keep to promises made to fund a World Cup qualification campaign.

DamianDowney: Understandably, I am not happy and very concerned. T&T must now go straight into WC qualification without playing a single friendly match.

So the coach's agent arranging we friendlies now?

LOL

------------------------

side note:  Allyuh men doh fed up taking Controversial shit talk chain up?

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2011, 08:07:36 PM »

DamianDowney: Just thought I'd break my twitter silence to state my utter disappointment in the int. match I arranged between T&T & Haiti being cancelled.

DamianDowney: Today's World Cup draw has now been overshadowed by a failure to keep to promises made to fund a World Cup qualification campaign.

DamianDowney: Understandably, I am not happy and very concerned. T&T must now go straight into WC qualification without playing a single friendly match.

LOL

------------------------

So what Scamps and dem fellas really doing? The coach’s agent now resorting to doing the TTFF’s job for them because he realise they are so incompetent!! Well yes!!
This is funny in trute!!
« Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 08:46:45 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2011, 08:29:53 PM »
incompotent bunch of fools why dey doh get tired of their own selfs and leave.

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2011, 09:02:18 PM »
I knew the other shoe was going to drop.

I really trying to give up cussing eh, but this fiasco is really making it difficult.

>:(

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2011, 09:14:17 PM »
I knew the other shoe was going to drop.

I really trying to give up cussing eh, but this fiasco is really making it difficult.

>:(

Doh study it, jus finish these lyrics:

Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey pocky way .........
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2011, 11:02:17 PM »

LOL

------------------------

any solutions and ideas as to how to garner sponsorship, private investment and ticket and merchandising revenue without the help of the government so we can avoid situations like these, case in point, important friendlies being cancelled?

minus the ole talk........
« Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 11:33:16 PM by Controversial »

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 31, 2011, 12:30:19 AM »
allyuh c**t praying for warner head tek cock in allyuh mouth now...

war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2011, 01:10:13 AM »
good fuh we
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 31, 2011, 06:25:20 AM »
allyuh c**t praying for warner head tek cock in allyuh mouth now...

war

You is ah kinda kakahole or what??!!!......ssssttteeeuupppsss!!!!
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline kiffysmooth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 31, 2011, 07:28:47 AM »
I start reading d ting and say... Jah man, why dey doh lend Haiti some money so d fitball could play! is ony when I read further I see is we who broken oui!!!! wdmc!!!!!!

Offline madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 31, 2011, 08:01:29 AM »
Now we have a new coach and he can't do his job well. That's the reason Little magic couldn't get a good team together. It's money!!!!! It's unfair for this to happen that way. For a country that have so many smart people with big time passes in O Levels and A Levels can't put a budget together, specially the government. It have many ways to get money to support the team. I think its a poor reaction from the ministry of sports. We not going to Brazil 2014. The country generally don't support the football. They waste time looking at american sports and other events. :-[

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 31, 2011, 08:47:12 AM »
So we paying Otto US$50,000/mth and we cant afford to fly our team to haiti???

Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 31, 2011, 10:12:53 AM »
I think we should send Angus Eve and the u23 Olympic footballers masquerading as a senior national team after all we are good at masquerading.

last time we did something like that, we collect 6 from Jamaica. We better off sending Big Mag and any 10 SW.net members...

Right about now this news sour me so bad if I see a cow it go give yogurt...

Not that ah really surprised, but still...

Somebody better get Sherlock Holmes to come down here because we doh have a f****** clue
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 10:17:22 AM by Midknight »
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 31, 2011, 11:56:40 AM »

any solutions and ideas as to how to garner sponsorship, private investment and ticket and merchandising revenue without the help of the government so we can avoid situations like these, case in point, important friendlies being cancelled?

You mean rehash the same old tired conversation we had in another thread 3 months ago when yuh was claiming Jack was the only man could save TnT football?  Nah, is only so much of your shit talk I could indulge.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #48 on: July 31, 2011, 11:59:14 AM »
So we paying Otto US$50,000/mth and we cant afford to fly our team to haiti???

my sentiments exactly mr 3000

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #49 on: July 31, 2011, 12:55:38 PM »

You mean rehash the same old tired conversation we had in another thread 3 months ago when yuh was claiming Jack was the only man could save TnT football?  Nah, is only so much of your shit talk I could indulge.

rehash what, im still waiting for your ideas and suggestions, from then till now you haven't suggested anything or brought forth any ideas

lets hear them?

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 31, 2011, 01:09:37 PM »

rehash what, im still waiting for your ideas and suggestions, from then till now you haven't suggested anything or brought forth any ideas

lets hear them?

I already said what I had to say to you fella, if you want my suggestions go read them there.  You want man to either parrot the same shit talk you offering, or to read and understand for you. I'm not interested in doing either... hard luck dey.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #51 on: July 31, 2011, 01:16:55 PM »

lets hear them?

I already said what I had to say to you fella, if you want my suggestions go read them there.  You want man to either parrot the same shit talk you offering, or to read and understand for you. I'm not interested in doing either... hard luck dey.

yuh not interested because you have nothing to say boss, criticizing is not a suggestion nor is it an idea

i don't have time to re-read your argument or cross examination, its not a courtroom.

i am interested in productive discussions, not counter productive discussions, where someone's inflated ego gets in the way of a real discussion

next time don't bother responding on my thread if you have nothing productive to add to the discussion

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 31, 2011, 01:31:32 PM »
yuh not interested because you have nothing to say boss, criticizing is not a suggestion nor is it an idea

i don't have time to re-read your argument or cross examination, its not a courtroom.

i am interested in productive discussions, not counter productive discussions, where someone's inflated ego gets in the way of a real discussion

next time don't bother responding on my thread if you have nothing productive to add to the discussion

Who said anything about "cross examination" or courtroom?  Me telling you yuh known fuh talking shit eh have nutten to do with "courtroom" or ego, doh geh it tie up.  I just stating fact.  As for not re-reading argument, dai'z about the only accurate thing yuh said all day... yuh doh want to re-read, yuh rather just create a new thread every couple months saying the same shit over and over.  And you could haul yuh mudder c**t, I will post and respond to whatever I feel like responding to... yuh always free to skip past it.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #53 on: July 31, 2011, 01:57:36 PM »

Who said anything about "cross examination" or courtroom?  Me telling you yuh known fuh talking shit eh have nutten to do with "courtroom" or ego, doh geh it tie up.  I just stating fact.  As for not re-reading argument, dai'z about the only accurate thing yuh said all day... yuh doh want to re-read, yuh rather just create a new thread every couple months saying the same shit over and over.  And you could haul yuh mudder c**t, I will post and respond to whatever I feel like responding to... yuh always free to skip past it.

thats the best you can offer to our football discussion?

heres a fact for you, you never contribute any suggestions or ideas to discussions, you criticize and proof read people's statements and critique them, thats the extent to your contribution and when someone asks for your input you evade the point and cuss

thats the dept of your input, or should i say lack of

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 31, 2011, 02:27:25 PM »

heres a fact for you, you never contribute any suggestions or ideas to discussions, you criticize and proof read people's statements and critique them, thats the extent to your contribution and when someone asks for your input you evade the point and cuss

No, that's the best I can offer YOU specifically you insipid dotard.  I never contribute any suggestions or ideas?  So what was I doing in this thread here last month?  In fact other than criticizing locals and calling for "ex-pats" to take over instead exactly what have you contributed?  Other than your usual pile of shit?

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #55 on: July 31, 2011, 02:30:52 PM »

No, that's the best I can offer YOU specifically you insipid dotard.  I never contribute any suggestions or ideas?  So what was I doing in this thread here last month?  In fact other than criticizing locals and calling for "ex-pats" to take over instead exactly what have you contributed?  Other than your usual pile of shit?

here comes the soca warriors online spelling and grammar check, nothing more, nothing less......

you were once again criticizing and being disingenuous as usual

cut and paste the suggestions and ideas you gave in that diatribe you are trying to pass as a progressive discussion on TT football

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #56 on: July 31, 2011, 02:33:12 PM »

sw.net online spelling and grammar check that a look at this thread http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=54364.0

jah gol, football supporter and myself are actually having a fruitful discussion, filled with suggestions and ideas, minus the ole talk and disingenuous comments

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 31, 2011, 02:41:18 PM »

here comes the soca warriors online spelling and grammar check, nothing more, nothing less......

cut and paste the suggestions and ideas you gave in that diatribe you are trying to pass as a progressive discussion on TT football

I could only lead a jackass to water, I can't make yuh drink. 

And yuh giving yuhself way too much credit for "fruitful discussion" in that thread.  Anything fruitful happening in spite of you, not because of you.  Why yuh doh "cut and paste" what suggestions yuh make in that thread... or any thread for that matter.  All you doing is bitching about how local business not sponsoring and how upset yuh is and yadda yadda.  Then when others offer suggestions yuh either co-signing "I agree" or yuh nitpicking.  Whey your suggestions... point to dem nah?

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #58 on: July 31, 2011, 02:53:33 PM »

I could only lead a jackass to water, I can't make yuh drink. 

And yuh giving yuhself way too much credit for "fruitful discussion" in that thread.  Anything fruitful happening in spite of you, not because of you.  Why yuh doh "cut and paste" what suggestions yuh make in that thread... or any thread for that matter.  All you doing is bitching about how local business not sponsoring and how upset yuh is and yadda yadda.  Then when others offer suggestions yuh either co-signing "I agree" or yuh nitpicking.  Whey your suggestions... point to dem nah?

soca warriors online spelling and grammar check, i asked first and you attacked first, produce the info you supposedly have or ride out

what are your suggestions and ideas in detail, it seems you are the only person other than socacrocro who have a problem with suggesting ideas and solutions.

stick to proof reading, the spelling and grammar check and ole talk, because you have nothing valuable to add to the discussion but disingenuous comments

for your information, i addressed issues that are relevant, hence the reason we are having a civil discussion in the other thread, like the elders say "ignorance is bliss for some" this term applies well to an individual like you
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 02:55:49 PM by Controversial »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 31, 2011, 03:07:11 PM »
soca warriors online spelling and grammar check, i asked first and you attacked first, produce the info you supposedly have or ride out

what are your suggestions and ideas in detail, it seems you are the only person other than socacrocro who have a problem with suggesting ideas and solutions.

stick to proof reading, the spelling and grammar check and ole talk, because you have nothing valuable to add to the discussion but disingenuous comments

for your information, i addressed issues that are relevant, hence the reason we are having a civil discussion in the other thread, like the elders say "ignorance is bliss for some" this term applies well to an individual like you

Dai'z de best yuh could do... shake yuh rattle and cry that you ask first?  Post de suggestions yuh make nah saddest... or shut yuh tun tun hole.

1]; } ?>