April 20, 2024, 12:22:01 AM

Author Topic: Will Pfister stay??  (Read 6026 times)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Will Pfister stay??
« on: August 01, 2011, 02:22:20 PM »
Judging from all the madness that took place in the past few months, from warner being banned from football to the TTFF declaring bankruptcy (unofficially that iz) to the cancellation of the only friendly that we manged to musta up this yr, would it be enough to push the new coach over the edge which may lead to his resignation?

i'm gettin a weird feeling that this is an imminent possibility, and the next four yrs could be the lowest point football could get in our country's history.

we all know that jack wanrer is the kinda man who would sink ah ship if he cant get tuh be the captain thereoff, and we've seen this before, many times before!

we also know dat ollie camps is ah total and utter waste of semen, same goes for most of that old crew that rally behind his federation of chaos.

will this coach stay and deal with this dysfunctional crew, or would he be smart enough to realize that he's found himself smack in the middle of the "little shop of horrors".

this man has been appointed coach since february / march and no serious friendly has taken place, i sense trouble here folks, and we all know the TTFF is proficient in fackin up ah good thing.

what allyuh think? would he stay , or would he leave before the yrs end?

PS: methinks he's gone in the next few weeks, that's my prediction, what's yours?
« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 11:59:08 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Will Pfister stay??
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2011, 02:41:24 PM »
If I had his contract and at his stage in his career, I wasn't going a place...

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2011, 02:43:06 PM »
Well this would certainly be a good opportunity for him to do just that. But I think that Uncle Pfister had a pretty good idea just what he was getting into and will probably stick around.
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2011, 02:45:14 PM »
He stays :thumbsup:

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2011, 02:45:25 PM »
He eh going nowhere. Where else he could make the money for doing nothing. The only time he leaving is if he stop getting paid. I eh blame him either.
Two islands are better than one.

Offline Dynamite Warrior

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2011, 03:02:37 PM »
Judging by how upset his agent was i too got the feeling that Pfister might leave as well. But the fact that he is getting paid well and this probably will be his last job will keep him.

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2011, 03:13:06 PM »
Hmmm let me think about this :thinking:

Thousands of dollars (reported  $50,000 US) monthly, even at half of that or quarter that monthly, PLUS

Beautiful Beaches PLUS

Beautiful Women PLUS

Beautiful Weather PLUS

Doh have to do ah damn thing to earn it...cause no team to coach

Wah was the question again....ah kinda busy drinking beer on the beach in nice weather with women all around, reading ah good book, with ah pencil and paper at the side with names ah players that already automatic starters, life sweet.......

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2011, 03:35:46 PM »
he not going anywhere

he is looking at the 2nd round and our opponents and not that worried, trust me

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2011, 04:13:08 PM »
He's staying....especially as he now has a get out of jail card. If we get mash up, he will blame TTFF for lack of preperation, if we get through, it will be solely down to his ability as a miracle worker. Man can't lose.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2011, 06:27:16 PM »
He's staying....especially as he now has a get out of jail card. If we get mash up, he will blame TTFF for lack of preperation, if we get through, it will be solely down to his ability as a miracle worker. Man can't lose.

:beermug:
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2011, 06:40:31 PM »
An that my friend, is the oldest trick in the book, as performed by the original artiste...ask BeenE if ah lie

Offline madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2011, 04:41:13 AM »
ttff can suck my @#@@. them old heads has no clue what is going. a bunch of blind men, just driving tnt foot ball down to the ground.

Offline boss

• Hero Warrior
  • When I grow up I want to be Dennis Lawrence
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2011, 05:46:13 AM »
It's a fair question, and I think this is true...

UNLESS they run out of money and he stops getting paid. Seeing that we can't afford an away friendly, that scenario isn't out of the question..  :thumbsdown:

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2011, 06:09:33 AM »
It's a fair question, and I think this is true...

UNLESS they run out of money and he stops getting paid. Seeing that we can't afford an away friendly, that scenario isn't out of the question..  :thumbsdown:

Govt are paying Pfister, so that won't happen!

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2011, 06:35:16 AM »
Well at his age and Jobs not easy to come by plus he already knows who the team will be. He has the best coaching job in the world. Remember what Leo said about his time in T&T- listening to good reggae music and relaxing on the beach. He aint going nowhere and so are we.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2011, 07:03:33 AM »
De only time he go leave is if he eh getting pay.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2011, 08:06:10 AM »
If I had his contract and at his stage in his career, I wasn't going a place...

lol. :beermug: :beermug:
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline najee

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2011, 08:17:20 AM »
if he still under contract and being payed why would he, cause whoever is in charge.... be it the dumbie running the TTFF or not...i see no reason he should

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2011, 10:58:35 AM »
de man so old, i think the question should be:

Will Pfister die??

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2011, 11:26:18 AM »
de man so old, i think the question should be:

Will Pfister die??

Yes he will.  Everybody dies.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2011, 11:33:58 AM »
we all know that jack wanrer is the kinda man who would sink ah ship if he cant get tuh be the captain thereoff, and we've seen this before, many times before!

Which ships did Jack sink because he was not the captain?
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2011, 12:13:38 PM »

Which ships did Jack sink because he was not the captain?
How you like tuh nitpick so, yuhs ah psychiatrist or what?

BTW, we all know, @ least every one else knew that it was metaphoric. and i think the operative word here was "would", not "will", not that he's done it before, but he definitely has the temperament too, meaning (my way or the highway).       you good yes. 
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2011, 12:32:32 PM »

BTW, we all know, @ least every one else knew that it was metaphoric. and i think the operative word here was "would", not "will", not that he's done it before, but he definitely has the temperament too, meaning (my way or the highway).       you good yes. 

A big tune now play or wha? How yuh dancing so?  Why yuh doh just answer the question?  It was actually an honest question. I doh really know the scoop on Jack like that. 

Yuh said "we've seen this many times before"...now yuh saying "not that he's done it before"....it cyar be both, unless yuh's a seer man and yuh seeing ting dat eh really happen....

I not nitpicking and I eh no psychiatrist...I quoting you fella...

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2011, 01:16:25 PM »

A big tune now play or wha? How yuh dancing so?  Why yuh doh just answer the question?  It was actually an honest question. I doh really know the scoop on Jack like that. 

Yuh said "we've seen this many times before"...now yuh saying "not that he's done it before"....it cyar be both, unless yuh's a seer man and yuh seeing ting dat eh really happen....

ASL... the first attempt at a Pro league... the second attempt at a Pro league for that matter... North South Classic, just to name a few
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2011, 01:17:22 PM »

Who's dancin ? i just think that you like tuh quarrel and waste time over small thing, things that can and should be over looked. BC if you could ask me what ship did jack sink (as to indicate that he may have brought down a company or sabotage a business) then you lack the ability to reason or read between the lines.

i was referring to what everyone on this site takes issue with jack on, and that is his ability to fack things up that pose no threat or delima to him. like the footballers he's been fackin up for decades, and he does it with little to no provocation @ all.

he must have his way all the time or else the friendship is off and he's taking his ball and going home, that's what i meant by "JW would sink a ship if he can't get to be captain".

maybe i shoulda put it in simpler terms (for the ones who are a little thick) like "JW is like the child who leaves with his ball whenever things don't go his way" simple enough for yuh, or do i have to tone it down ah bit more?  ::)

PS: don't put words in my mouth bredder bc i never recanted. i was just facilitating your argument. what i meant to say when i mentioned "not that he's done it before" i was referring to the fact that he probably never brought down a mega company or a business as in "ship", but he definitely sabotaged a lot of promising young careers denied a lot of ppl great opportunities only bc he wasn't allowed to have "his way" in totality.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 01:39:06 PM by just cool »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2011, 01:21:19 PM »
Arthur Suite League
The TTFF
CONCACAF
CFU

.... about the only ship he didn't take down was FIFA, unfortunately  :D

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2011, 01:38:08 PM »
Arthur Suite League
The TTFF
CONCACAF
CFU

ASL... the first attempt at a Pro league... the second attempt at a Pro league for that matter... North South Classic, just to name a few

But he was captain of those ships no?

JC say Jack go sink the ship if he can't be the captain...we've seen it many times before.  I was honestly asking which many ships Jack sabotage under a jealousy vibes because he wasn't the captain...and de man get vex wid meh lol...
« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 01:41:23 PM by kicker »

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2011, 01:39:22 PM »
Arthur Suite League
The TTFF
CONCACAF
CFU

But he was captain of those ships no?

All but ASL

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2011, 01:44:20 PM »

maybe i shoulda put it in simpler terms (for the ones who are a little thick) like "JW is like the child who leaves with his ball whenever things don't go his way" simple enough for yuh, or do i have to tone it down ah bit more?  ::)

kill you dead eh lol...

One setta ole talk and sh*t up vibes for a normal question...Up to now yuh eh answer the question - one setta long paragraphs and no specific examples.  Based on what Bakes and FF responded, I take it you mean that he's an opportunist who will only have skin in the game to the point that the game benefitting him personally...(which isn't exactly what you're implying but fine...) Was just asking for clarification on what yuh talking about because as ah say I doh really know Jack behind the scenes activities like that... 

Thanks for "toning it down a bit" fella  :-\  Hope dem ants crawl out yuh pants sooner rather than later...
« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 01:55:50 PM by kicker »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2011, 01:50:31 PM »

kill you dead eh lol...

One setta ole talk and sh*t up vibes for a normal question...

Thanks for "toning it down a bit" fella  :-\
If ah did now come on this site i probably woulda buy that. as for sh!t up vibes, look who's talkin, yuhs the king of that, and your question was ah perfect example. imagine askin ah question to an answer you know so well, and then have the nerve tuh turn it back on me.     

good try doh fella, but yuh need to come better tuh get my sympathy.  BTW , why yuh doh respond tuh FF and dem , wham yuh scared?

1]; } ?>