April 29, 2024, 09:49:12 AM

Author Topic: Others are doing it ...with some success !  (Read 815 times)

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Others are doing it ...with some success !
« on: August 02, 2011, 06:34:33 PM »
http://www.bocajuniors.com.ar/en-us/news/2011/06/07/boca-in-el-salvador

Always wonder why we seem to feel that we dont need outside help in developing players and football in this country. I say this because we always adopt the top first method ...fix de senior team and that will create interest among  the youth...so all we have to do is find the right coach and all will be well, notwithstanding the players he has at his disposal. For a small country like ours one would think some investment in youth football and football development among the very young would be a priority, some would even say we doing it already, but I hardly think that is the case, as we only seem to be serious when there is a tournament coming up. Well arsenal has their school in Barbados and now El salvador has its own Boca academy, Venezuela has been following this model and we can see how far they have progressed, couldn't we be a part of some established " big club " as others are doing ?
Are we to continue the " recycled coaches and players " approach ?
I feel now is the time to get a different approach to our football ... are we willing to try new things ...is the question ...

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
Re: Others are doing it ...with some success !
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2011, 07:31:18 PM »
http://www.bocajuniors.com.ar/en-us/news/2011/06/07/boca-in-el-salvador

Always wonder why we seem to feel that we dont need outside help in developing players and football in this country. I say this because we always adopt the top first method ...fix de senior team and that will create interest among  the youth...so all we have to do is find the right coach and all will be well, notwithstanding the players he has at his disposal. For a small country like ours one would think some investment in youth football and football development among the very young would be a priority, some would even say we doing it already, but I hardly think that is the case, as we only seem to be serious when there is a tournament coming up. Well arsenal has their school in Barbados and now El salvador has its own Boca academy, Venezuela has been following this model and we can see how far they have progressed, couldn't we be a part of some established " big club " as others are doing ?
Are we to continue the " recycled coaches and players " approach ?
I feel now is the time to get a different approach to our football ... are we willing to try new things ...is the question ...

We spinning top in mud once Camps is still there bro!

That's the focus right now! Pressure for the man with no ideas to resign!!
The media and everyone else who can needs to keep the pressure up and keep calling on Camps to resign and it will eventually happen!

Pressure does buss pipe!!
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

1]; } ?>