March 28, 2024, 12:27:15 PM

Author Topic: 3 a side fete match tournament  (Read 9758 times)

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
3 a side fete match tournament
« on: July 31, 2010, 06:00:02 PM »
hey guys am back with my 3rd  annual 3 a side small goal soccer tournament. trophies will be sponsored by me again this year .. Tournament is free . Music will be supplied . bring yu cooler yu food and come enjoy a nice back yard lime by war.. pm me for more details. Tournament is on the 27th august 2011

Everyone is responsible for their own food and drinks.
Please bring your own chairs, tables, or blankets if you would like.
Music will be provided!
Grill will be available to those that would like to BBQ!
Due to our religious beliefs please no beef or pork on the grill!!
all teams/player/players must be registered by 23th August 2011

For additional information please contact Raj at fetematch@yahoo.com

3rd  Annual 3-on-3 Fete Match
August 27, 2011

Team Name: ___________________________________
Team Contact Email: ____________________________
Captain Name: _________________________________
Player 1: ______________________________________
Player 2: ______________________________________
Player 3: ______________________________________
Player 4: ______________________________________

Release from Liability for Injury
I understand that I/my minor child is participating in this tournament at our own risk and will not pursue any legal action should a personal injury (including but not limited to permanent disability and death) occur. Rajesh & Shevon Bhagwandeen can not be held responsible for any injury that may occur due to my participation in this game.   By signing below I am releasing the Bhagwandeen’s from any liability for injury or loss of personal items. 
*Parent/Guardian signatures are required for all minor participants.  Parent/Guardian accepts all liability for the minor child participation in the game.

Captain: _____________________________________    Date: ________________
Player 1: _____________________________________   Date: ________________
Player 2: _____________________________________   Date: ________________
Player 3:_____________________________________   Date: ________________
Player 4: ____________________________________   Date: ________________

If you have any questions contact Raj at fetematch@yahoo.com
3-on-3 Fete Match Tournament
Rules and Regulations

1)   No Player / players in zone 1 unless the ball is in zone 2, or a player / players from opposing team are in zone 1. This rule is to eliminate goal keepers
2)   3 players per team with 1 sub if available can be used at anytime during the game
3)   Gym shoes only no cleats (soccer boots)
4)   2 yellow cards and a player will be ejected from the game
5)   Intentionally handling of the ball or fouling a player who has an open goal ahead of him/ her could result in player / players being ejected from the game and a penalty shot issued. 
6)   The game will be a total of 8 Minutes.  4 minutes a half with 4 minutes rest time between halves.
7)   Semifinals and Final games will be 10 minutes. 5 minutes per half with 2 minutes rest time between halves.
8)   No time out
9)   During the knock out stage if the game is tie after regulation time the game will then be decided by sudden death penalty kicks. The semifinals and final games if tie after regulation time will then go into 10 minute golden goal rule. ( the first team to score in overtime wins)
10)   Players will not miss games due to receiving red cards.

Goal      Zone 1      Zone 2      Zone 3      

« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 10:24:01 AM by warmonga »
Black Lives Matter..

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: 3 a side fete match tournament
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2010, 10:56:27 AM »
darn tournament was a freeking blast man. I will talk to my boys and try to get sum pics up soon. We had 8 teams and about 8 more teams trying to get in but they didnt follow instructions and registered there team by the 20th so they could play.
Congrats to the winners. Michigan squad di yute dem run over giddeon squad 3-1
3rd place for the second time is my squad "red squad" am gonna try to get the video and put it up for you guys. Turn out was massive lot of ppl.to the amount of ppl I had I might have to change the venue.lol. after the night was over I was very very happy wid the turn out. I Hope sum of you guys could pull through and play one year..
war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2010, 06:26:19 AM »
Yes, that would be nice, post de pictures let us see and dont forget to post some with any nice females who attended the match too.
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2011, 10:19:47 AM »
did not get time to put di pics up sam.. But tournamnet is on its way again..
3rd annual 3 on 3 fete match .. August 27th 2011 email,pm or call me for more info..teams should be registered before august 24.

war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2011, 01:34:44 PM »
hey guys we back with this tournament go to soccer fete match on facebook sign up and bring yu team out..
war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2011, 10:05:52 PM »
hey guys we back with this tournament go to soccer fete match on facebook sign up and bring yu team out..
war
I might be out of town that weekend but if not maybe I'll try to get a team together.

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2011, 12:08:33 AM »
war
I might be out of town that weekend but if not maybe I'll try to get a team together.
check yu messages
« Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 12:10:37 AM by warmonga »
Black Lives Matter..

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2011, 08:27:53 AM »
the third annual 2011 fete match tournament was off the chain . go to facebook under
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Soccer-Fete-Match/132393336845375
and you guys will see pics..

war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2011, 04:47:59 PM »
Ah I forgot about this, though I couldn't have gone anyway.  Glad it was a success.

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2011, 12:28:56 PM »
Ah I forgot about this, though I couldn't have gone anyway.  Glad it was a success.

Np Man thing was a blast ..anyway on the 17th of september we having a 5 a side Dominica (chicago Base) vs TNT (Chicago Base) fete thing again. It will be 5 a side and  20 minutes per half.. game time is 4.00pm Fish broth on the menu and Nuff music and sipps...

war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
meniscus tear
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2011, 11:20:16 AM »
Well well well I think am wrapped up for a while.. We had a lil something this weekened against The Dominican Squad and one dominican got a broken ankle and I had a meniscus tear on my knee. The think mess up bad my entire foot swollen dont know if they gonna operate on it .Am waiting on an answer frm the Big boys at the hospital.. anyone of you guys had this problem before and if so can I still play ball or am I racked up?

war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2011, 11:50:31 AM »
Well well well I think am wrapped up for a while.. We had a lil something this weekened against The Dominican Squad and one dominican got a broken ankle and I had a meniscus tear on my knee. The think mess up bad my entire foot swollen dont know if they gonna operate on it .Am waiting on an answer frm the Big boys at the hospital.. anyone of you guys had this problem before and if so can I still play ball or am I racked up?

war

Racked up for a good 6 mths.  My knee popped out last December playing indoor.  I was out 3-4 weeks with swelling, 2 mths of learning how to walk without worry and another 2 mths of strength training to get the knee back.  Had a run out a month ago and all systems go.  You on the other hand.................
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

1]; } ?>