April 28, 2024, 03:09:46 PM

Author Topic: Jabloteh down NE Stars, Defence Force survive Crab Connection  (Read 911 times)

Offline Solo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Jabloteh down NE Stars, Defence Force survive Crab Connection
« on: October 22, 2005, 02:18:29 PM »
That was the story more or less. I do not have the time now for a full report but I saw enough to see Jabloteh easily beat North East while missing numerous chances. They won on a penalty goal from Angus Eve. I came in during the second half and Jabloteh just had Stars at their mercy whole night. Almost the whole second half was played in North East half of the field.

The great thing about this match was that Fenwick played Aurtis Whitley as a forward for the whole game and he was like a kid in a play pen , he clearly relished it and gave the Stars defence a lot of problems. Jabloteh used him as their go to guy even after Noray was injured and had to come off.  Whitley looked very very good in that position and perhaps Fenwick was doing it to help his attacking game for the national team match but he was terrorising Stars with all kinda mazy beat and flick.

Defence Force came from behind to beat Crab Connection late in the game after Crab Connection. This game was so funny because Crab missed at least five goals durnig the first 25 minutes and I mean these were good chances. Eventually Crab scored on early in the second half. Then Defence Force woke up and started to play like a Pro League club and the difference between the two teams then became evident as the Crab players ran out of gas and ideas. It was clear that Defence Force took them too lightly and played lazily. Then they woke up and scored from a free kick by a left footer named Baptiste and then got the go ahead goal in about the 82nd minute.

1]; } ?>