March 28, 2024, 08:49:13 AM

Author Topic: HARRY'S WATER PARK  (Read 5069 times)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
HARRY'S WATER PARK
« on: August 06, 2010, 08:33:35 AM »
Anybody have a number. Much appreciated
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Michael-j

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: HARRY'S WATER PARK
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2010, 08:44:32 AM »
http://harryswaterpark.com/

I'm sure there's a contact number some where on there  :beermug:

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2010, 09:21:14 AM »
http://harryswaterpark.com/

I'm sure there's a contact number some where on there  :beermug:

Thanks I know I can depend on his site.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2010, 09:22:53 AM »
6411 stop working?

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2010, 09:49:55 AM »
6411 stop working?

FYI dey not listed thus I made d request on dis here site. I know some smart allick would have asked that.

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2010, 09:58:47 AM »
Love the idea but I was hoping to see more of a better looking Water Park with nice picture, landscape and parking, etc etc.

They should have hired someone from the USA to really build one, maybe a small Great Adventure.

Harry's looks like a big Wild Foul Trust/Queenam Park.

Where is the giant slides, the aquarium, nice boats, rolla coasters with nice fishes, etc.

And the Hotel looks like a run down motel where you take women for two hours. Out side is ok, but the inside, the paint job, the lighting etc.

I am not comparing, but they could have done a better job.

Weary thery numbers are; 798-0049, 466-9748

Do they have any more water parks in T&T. ?

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2010, 10:18:23 AM »
Love the idea but I was hoping to see more of a better looking Water Park with nice picture, landscape and parking, etc etc.

They should have hired someone from the USA to really build one, maybe a small Great Adventure.

Harry's looks like a big Wild Foul Trust/Queenam Park.

Where is the giant slides, the aquarium, nice boats, rolla coasters with nice fishes, etc.

And the Hotel looks like a run down motel where you take women for two hours. Out side is ok, but the inside, the paint job, the lighting etc.

I am not comparing, but they could have done a better job.

Weary thery numbers are; 798-0049, 466-9748

Do they have any more water parks in T&T. ?

Thxs I got d number from d site as 4 other water park I hear something bout 1 in Penal but no sure.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2010, 11:52:52 AM »
Fun Splash Water Park is in Debe.
Looks good to take the kids.

I looked through a gallery of Harry's.  There's a lot of unpainted concrete and the landscaping is also ugly.
They need to work on it.

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2010, 04:30:56 PM »
from wat ah cing it look nice for ah good hangout the only thing ah find the water that have the tubes look green .
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2010, 05:16:46 PM »
Fun Splash Water Park is in Debe.
Looks good to take the kids.

I looked through a gallery of Harry's.  There's a lot of unpainted concrete and the landscaping is also ugly.
They need to work on it.

:beermug:

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Water Park waterless
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2011, 09:48:02 PM »
Water Park waterless
By DARCEL CHOY Wednesday, August 10 2011

The popular recreational facility, Harry’s Water Park at Tabaquite Main Road, Rio Claro, has been shutdown by the Water and Sewerage Authority (WASA).

WASA yesterday revealed they have disconnected the water supply to the park after an illegal water connection was found.

In a statement yesterday, WASA said the operator of the park Harrypersad Ragoonanan is to appear before the Rio Claro Magistrates’ Court on September 27 to answer the charge of making an illegal water connection off the Authority’s 16 inch diameter ductile iron main.

WASA stated that investigations carried out over several months revealed that an illegal two inch PVC line was connected to a 16 inch transmission main as well as a four inch washout valve tapped directly into a WASA transmission main which was channelled, via gravity directly into the water park. They also found evidence of tampering with respect to its four inch washout valve located off a 12 inch PVC main close to the Park.

They said the park was being billed for usage of between 11,000 and 15,000 gallons of water per day but the Authority’s estimate puts actual usage at 30,000 gallons per day.

The Authority noted it was illegal to attach any pipe or apparatus or make any alterations to any pipeline belonging to them.

WASA said they have been taking action to crack down on the number of illegal connections to its pipeline network. Several exercises have been conducted throughout the country aimed at identifying removing and regularising such connections which impacts negatively on the Authority’s operations.

Attempts to contact Ragoonanan proved futile as calls to his cellphone went unanswered.
Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
Re: Water Park waterless
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2011, 10:02:14 PM »
Wey sah....Harry good yes. Man tap into WASA main line!?.....LOL.....Ah wonder if he hire ah engineer to do that? Or was he himself one night  with a pardnah ah hacksaw and ah pliers? Trinis eh easy.

Still government should have incentives for businesses like his to help prevent shit like that from happenning. Although it mighta make no difference still....
Two islands are better than one.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2011, 11:08:02 PM »
Wey sah....Harry good yes. Man tap into WASA main line!?.....LOL.....Ah wonder if he hire ah engineer to do that? Or was he himself one night  with a pardnah ah hacksaw and ah pliers? Trinis eh easy.

Still government should have incentives for businesses like his to help prevent shit like that from happenning. Although it mighta make no difference still....

Only incentive they need is some jail or a stiff fine... imagine de rest ah Trinidad subsidizing dis facker water bill... water he using tuh turn ah profit at that.

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2011, 03:12:15 AM »

yuh cant prevent greed

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2011, 02:03:20 PM »
I sure is a WASA employee self do that at the time of installation for a piece of change...

Same way yuh could ask the FLOW man to get yuh the box with all the channels and the hookup from he partner in HQ for an additional fee.

Or the TSTT man to run a extra land line box in another room.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2011, 02:44:31 PM »
I sure is a WASA employee self do that at the time of installation for a piece of change...

yep, to tap into a 12 inch main without incident yuh hadda know what yuh doin
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2011, 03:08:58 PM »

sounds like you know how to handle a 12" main.  :devil:
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2011, 03:46:52 PM »

allyuh like real shit oui :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: ;D
I pity the fool....

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2011, 11:14:46 AM »

;D ;D ;D
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

1]; } ?>