March 29, 2024, 04:13:47 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs India Game (21-Aug-11).  (Read 40275 times)

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs India Game (21-Aug-11).
« Reply #270 on: August 21, 2011, 07:29:53 PM »
Someone said they're going to show it on CNMG?  No word of that on the news this evening...they just started showing a movie thats going to run for an hour too.

yea the movie Unfaithful (love this movie by the way  8)) and that might run for more than an hour. maybe more than two if u count the advertisements

so it eh look like the game showing tonight
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: August 21, 2011, 07:31:08 PM »
Someone said they're going to show it on CNMG?  No word of that on the news this evening...they just started showing a movie thats going to run for an hour too.
Hey worm, yuh think you could post ah down load of the game like yuh normally do?
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 12:51:15 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: August 21, 2011, 07:46:34 PM »
All yuh eh realize it had a Wim blacklist so DR/Pacheco dem fellas never was heard of again. Firebrand ease meh up wit d assist please ah beggin yuh.

Come Sep 2nd I go b dey 2 c what we have 2 offer v d short pants men. I listen 2 Alvin and dem who cry dow d central defenders he say Stern eh match fit and was lurking in d penalty area. Hector played well according to him.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: August 21, 2011, 07:57:56 PM »
LEGEND 14!

Was a good game.. main players were Stern, Roberts, Hector and Theobald... Toussaint came on and did well too

Pacheco was very poor on the Left.. looked out of sorts and really never did anything good.. Akeem Adams was quite poor too

Tinto was involved but he is our Theo Walcott, all pace and flash, no football brain

Back 4 were poor as well except Seon..he was the best of them but still not as good as he could have been.. Phillips made 2 big saves

When the better players come home the only guys making that squad for me are:

Stern , Roberts, Theobald, Hector, Power, Phillips and maybe Toussaint

The squad for me would be:

M. Phillips
T.Holder

R.Primus
Y. Marshall
J. James
JL Samuel
S.Power
J. Jones (where is he?? )

C. Edwards
J. Thompson
H. Hector
C. Birchall
K. Hyland
D. Theobald
K. Daniel

S. John
D. Roberts
K. Jones
J. Scotland
A. Toussaint

ThAT IS A GOOD SQUAD. ANY QUESTION NOW THAT ROBERTS SHOULD START WITH KJ WHEN OUR BEST TEAM GETS TOGETHER.  WE HAVE WASTED HIS TALENT FOR 4 YEARS
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: August 21, 2011, 08:12:39 PM »
Hey worm, yuh think you could put ah down load of the game like yuh normally do?
Yeah if they show it while I'm awake.  I was wrong the movie is two hours plus they have commercials so maybe three hours so I doubt it will be on tonight. 
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 08:14:56 PM by theworm2345 »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: August 21, 2011, 08:20:22 PM »
Hey worm, yuh think you could put ah down load of the game like yuh normally do?
Yeah if they show it while I'm awake.  I was wrong the movie is two hours plus they have commercials so maybe three hours so I doubt it will be on tonight. 
no problem, i could wait for tomorrow or the day after.              positive.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: August 21, 2011, 08:38:46 PM »
If someone could get me the time of the replay that would help a lot too.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: August 21, 2011, 09:46:48 PM »
If someone could get me the time of the replay that would help a lot too.
I wish i could help bro, but yuh dun know i all the way in NYC wishing i was in POS right now. so much for what i could do @ the moment.

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: August 22, 2011, 12:59:32 AM »
sad there is no utube highlights for this. our media guys sucks ass

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: August 22, 2011, 08:06:27 AM »
All yuh eh realize it had a Wim blacklist so DR/Pacheco dem fellas never was heard of again. Firebrand ease meh up wit d assist please ah beggin yuh.
Come Sep 2nd I go b dey 2 c what we have 2 offer v d short pants men. I listen 2 Alvin and dem who cry dow d central defenders he say Stern eh match fit and was lurking in d penalty area. Hector played well according to him.

Unless yuh referring to something else...if a player is fouled in the box and it results in a penalty, the player who was fouled is credited with an assist if the penalty is scored by his teammate. Roberts was foulded in the box and got an assist on Stern's penalty.
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: August 22, 2011, 08:58:40 AM »
sad there is no utube highlights for this. our media guys sucks ass
They will show something on the news tonight I'm sure and I'll upload those...any word on the replay of the full thing though?

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: August 22, 2011, 10:19:06 AM »
Short Highlights , News time will have the full thing.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/NK33SwUAiq8" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/NK33SwUAiq8</a>
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: August 24, 2011, 06:32:36 PM »
Some entertainment for those on lockdown during the SOE!

Apparently a replay of full T&T vs India game will be shown tonight from 9pm TT on C TV!

http://www.ctntworld.com/livestream
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 06:34:27 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #283 on: August 24, 2011, 06:36:26 PM »
Some entertainment for those on lockdown during the SOE!

Apparently a replay of full T&T vs India game will be shown tonight from 9pm TT on C TV!

http://www.ctntworld.com/livestream

:beermug:

1]; } ?>