0 (0%)
T&TEC FC
4 (20%)
Defence Force
1 (5%)
Caledonia AIA
2 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: 2011/12 Pro League Fixtures.  (Read 21333 times)

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
Re: 2011/12 Pro League Fixtures.
« Reply #90 on: January 14, 2012, 05:50:44 AM »
i went and left half tome during second match too.

but the defence force equalizer was bess. and the man who lines was ah man from DF. what bout the dog who keep running on the field? :rotfl:
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 14, 2012, 06:11:16 AM »
Sorry, mate, have been in meetings all day, then at LGS. You should go to ttproleague.com to get most information (its usually up to date)

Police drew 1-1 with Defence Force. Army has a gazillion chances and Police just relied on counter attacks. But they scored first. DF kept piling on the pressure. Now, there was some officials who didn't turn up so there was a stand in assistant referree and no 4th official. Consequently, at full time, no one had a clue how much added time there was. But there didn't appear to be any long injuries, so it was surprising that the game continued, passing 95 minutes. In the 96th minute, Ross Russell jnr (a second half substitute) scored a fantastic overhead kick to equalise.

Although DF had the best of the game, their finishing was remarkably poor, and I sympathised with Kelvin Jones team who defended stoutly.

Second game, St Anns vs Caledonia saw Cale again fail to have a good first half. St Anns looked very good going forward with lightning attacks down both wings. Some exciting football, mainly from St Anns. Unfortunately, I left at half time with the score 0-0.

This is a very important time for the clubs as the top two teams on 31st Jan will go straight to the CONCACAF Champions League group stages. All teams (except DF and Police, who apparently can't qualify) have to have played 13 matches. I've heard that Coach Russell is determined to get into the top two places and challenge the League to be allowed to compete. The reason, alledgedly, that DF & Police are not able to compete is because there is no way they can have played 13 games by 31st Jan. 

Saturday 14th Jan
Larry Gomes 5pm
North East Stars vs W.Connection

I think T&TEC are playing Jabloteh at 5pm at Ato Boldon.

I hope Rangers beat Cali...

Caledonia AIA v St. Ann’s Rangers

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 14, 2012, 08:11:40 AM »
i went and left half tome during second match too.

but the defence force equalizer was bess. and the man who lines was ah man from DF. what bout the dog who keep running on the field? :rotfl:

Yeah, think he lacked a lot of positional sense, but had great movememt off the ball  :rotfl:

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #93 on: January 14, 2012, 08:53:36 AM »
Anyone have the results from yesterday ?

FRIDAY
13:01:12, 6:00pm, Defence Force 1 (Ross Russell Jr. 96) v Police FC 1, Larry Gomes Stadium

13:01:12, 8:00pm, Caledonia AIA v St. Ann’s Rangers, Larry Gomes Stadium

I fed up writing the pro league for updates...
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline soccerrama

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 14, 2012, 09:15:55 AM »

FRIDAY
13:01:12, 6:00pm, Defence Force 1 (Ross Russell Jr. 96) v Police FC 1, Larry Gomes Stadium

I feel you, imagine Reserve league started on Wednesday past & no results have been posted.

13:01:12   Caledonia AIA 1 (Kareem Joseph 90+)     St. Ann’s Rangers  0      

13:01:12   Defence Force 1 (Ross Russell Jr. 90+)     Police 1 (Jason Boodram 61’)

« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 09:20:48 AM by soccerrama »

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #95 on: January 14, 2012, 09:22:54 AM »
Thanx
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 14, 2012, 10:49:15 AM »

FRIDAY

Flex, I try where I can, but I don't work for ProLeague!!

However, I can confirm that Caledonia scored in added time to beat St Anns 1-0

Offline soccerrama

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 14, 2012, 05:11:07 PM »
Today's Pro League Results

North East Stars  0  W Connection 1     
                            (Rennie Britto 3’)                         

T&TEC  1   San Juan Jabloteh 0 
(Sylvester Teasdale 30’)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #98 on: January 14, 2012, 05:27:57 PM »

(Rennie Britto 3’)                         

(Sylvester Teasdale 30’)

Yuh quick....  ;D

Offline soccerrama

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 14, 2012, 05:37:20 PM »

(Rennie Britto 3’)                         

(Sylvester Teasdale 30’)

Yuh quick....  ;D

Contacts .....lol!!!!!

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 14, 2012, 07:19:16 PM »
North East Stars get wood again ....  :yellowcard:
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 14, 2012, 08:47:43 PM »
North East Stars get wood again ....  :yellowcard:

Yuh not wrong!!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 17, 2012, 07:40:14 AM »
Just in case some of you guys were considering attending tonights Pro League matches....

Pro League site has an error

Tonites matches are:

Police vs T&TEC 6pm

W.Connection vs Defence Force 8pm

Both matches at Ato Boldon Stadium

Offline soccerrama

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 17, 2012, 03:13:25 PM »
Just in case some of you guys were considering attending tonights Pro League matches....

Pro League site has an error

Tonites matches are:

Police vs T&TEC 6pm

W.Connection vs Defence Force 8pm

Both matches at Ato Boldon Stadium

Please note that only the W Connection vs Defence Force match will be played at 8 p.m., a member of the T&TEC family (football) died (electrocuted) on the job so they asked for a postponement.
Condolences to the deceased's family & the T&TEC football family.
May he Rest In Perfect Peace!!!!!!

Offline soccerrama

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 17, 2012, 09:57:27 PM »
Today's Pro League result:

W Connection   0    Defence Force 1 (Richard Roy (Penalty)

Controversial Penalty scored in the last 15 minutes of play, W Connection only have themselves to blame as they had 3 clear cut chances that went abegging

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #105 on: January 18, 2012, 06:43:47 AM »
TTEC worker electrocuted
By AZARD ALI & STACY MOORE
NEWSDAY
Wednesday, January 18 2012

A TRINIDAD and Tobago Electricity Commission (TTEC) employee was electrocuted yesterday in Penal while working on overhead high-tension lines. Dead is Gary Wendell Patterson, 43, a linesman with TTEC. He was killed while standing in a bucket elevated 20 feet from the ground by a hydraulic truck along the Penal/Quinam Beach Road. Patterson is the second worker to die whilst working on TTEC poles.

The incident happened at about 11 am along Penal/Quinam Beach Road and TTEC’s health and safety personnel on the scene yesterday, immediately began conducting an investigation into the worker’s electrocution. Patterson’s death brings to four the number of linesmen who have been killed within the past nine months. Last week Samuel Ownsu, 35, of Montrose, Chaguanas, died when he fell into a trench while installing braces on a TTEC pole close to Power Gen’s compound in Port-of-Spain.

In an immediate response to Patterson’s death yesterday, TTEC stated that the commission had taken a decision to revisit its safety rules and procedures throughout the company’s operations in an effort to reinforce safety.

Yesterday, a spokesman from the Oilfields Workers’ Trade Union said that safety was at risk at TTEC and the union would be addressing linesmen outside the commission’s offices on Cipero Street, San Fernando.

Referring to the death of Patterson and Ownsu, the spokesman said, “The OWTU has been complaining about safety risks to especially linesmen. Four deaths in almost a year, is too much and we will be addressing the workers tomorrow morning in San Fernando.”

Villagers along the Penal/Quinam Road where the incident occurred, said they saw a sudden burst of blue flame from the top of the pole, and the electricity in their homes went immediately out. They saw Patterson slumped into the elevated yellow bucket. His fellow linesmen who were on the ground assisting him in the installation of a new Air Break switch, looked on in horror.

TTEC’s Corporate Communications Manager Annabelle Bransnell, in a media bulletin, stated that safety measures which protect linesmen working on a live wire, were in place to protect workers at the time. “However, an immediate investigation has been launched to ascertain what occurred in this situation,” the media release stated. Patterson was from Robert Village, Tableland, and had been in the employ of TTEC for the past eight and a half years in the southern area.

When Newsday visited the scene yesterday, six of Patterson’s grief-stricken fellow linesmen who were working on the ground at the time, sat together on a log under a tree next to the pole.

Patterson, affectionately called “Boye”, was the father of Shantel Patterson, 19, and when Newsday visited the family at Worrel Road, the teen said she was writing an examination at school yesterday when she received news about her father’s death. Patterson’s mother, Phyllis, 67, said, “My son left to go to work 6 o’ clock this morning. His wife is a teacher. I got a phone call this morning that my son was burnt. I didn’t know it was serious. But then a neighbour came across and said, ‘Boye burn bad and he dead’.”

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 18, 2012, 08:55:48 AM »
Gary Patterson

The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #107 on: January 24, 2012, 04:22:31 AM »
South T&TEC workers protest co-worker's death
By Susan Mohammed (Express).

TRINIDAD and Tobago Electricity Commission (T&TEC) workers in San Fernando walked off the job yesterday to protest the death of co-worker Gary Patterson, who was electrocuted on Tuesday while at work in Siparia.

President of the Oilfields Workers' Trade Union (OWTU) Ancel Roget who led a protest outside T&TEC's south office at Cipero Street, San Fernando, called for a meeting with T&TEC's board of directors to address safety rules and concerns to avoid more deaths.

Roget told T&TEC employees: "There will be no hotline work at T&TEC until we are certain that it is safe. Don't go inside. No truck will leave this yard. This is an instruction from the OWTU that there will be no normal operations at T&TEC until we meet with the board of directors".

Patterson, 42, of Worrell Road, Robert Village, Tableland, was electrocuted while working on an electrical line at Penal/Quinam Road, Penal on Monday.

Patterson was in the "bucket" of a hydraulic lifted elevated 20 feet off the ground, and installing a new Air Break switch when he was burnt. The electrocution happened at around 11 a.m.

Patterson was employed with T&TEC for eight and half years and was assigned to the Southern Distribution Area.

He was very active with the football teams as he was manager of Team T&TEC football squad, assistant manager of T&TEC pro league first team, and manager of the company's youth football team.

Patterson's brother, David, was also employed at T&TEC, and his father, Lionel, is a retired employee of the company. Yesterday, co-workers of the dead man cried openly during the protest.

"We are not in favour of whom they have appointed to deal with this investigation. We have had three fatalities in five months. In T&TEC there is a culture of not treating safety properly" Roget said.

A release from the Minister of Labour and Small and Micro Enterprise Development, Errol McLeod, stated yesterday that he will be conducting a closed-door meeting regarding the management of occupational safety and health issues following media reports of a fatal work-related accident involving an employee attached to the Trinidad and Tobago Electricity Commission (T&TEC).

The meeting will comprise of three representatives from the Occupational Safety and Health Agency (OSHA), three representatives from the Oilfields Workers' Trade Union (OWTU) and five representatives from T&TEC.

It is scheduled to take place on Friday at the Ministry's Head Office, International Waterfront Centre, Tower C, Level 6 (Conference Room), Wrightson Road, Port-of-Spain from 11.30 a.m.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 24, 2012, 08:02:35 AM »
Tonights Pro League action.

Larry Gomes Stadium

6pm Caledonia vs Police
8pm North East Stars vs Defence Force

Note to Morvant: Please note kick off times  The dog has not been included in any squads, but is still expected to put in an appearance :rotfl:

Offline Jack Horner

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 24, 2012, 11:08:30 AM »
My prediction for today.

North East Stars 1 vs Defence Force 4
Jack Warner will rise again and the world will beg him him to return and he will say "NO".............

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #110 on: January 25, 2012, 04:24:25 AM »
Tonights Pro League action.

Larry Gomes Stadium

6pm Caledonia vs Police
8pm North East Stars vs Defence Force

Note to Morvant: Please note kick off times  The dog has not been included in any squads, but is still expected to put in an appearance

Any update on the results guys ?

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 25, 2012, 06:57:10 AM »
de amount ah locals here and not one ah them f00ckers could drop a update.

Only FS does come through, but when he team lose he does hold back, ah hope ah wrong, but like he team lost yesterday ?

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 25, 2012, 07:42:22 AM »
de amount ah locals here and not one ah them f00ckers could drop a update.

Only FS does come through, but when he team lose he does hold back, ah hope ah wrong, but like he team lost yesterday ?

Nah man....I was wiped out after spending 3 hours in the hot sun putting black bags on seats! Think I got sunstroke!!

Caledonia 1 - 1 Police  This puts Cale top of the League, I believe.  Usual Police tactics of heavy defence and counter attacks. Cale had many opportunities. Not a bad game.

N.E.Stars 1- 1 D.Force  Pushes Stars above Rangers on goal difference. Very even first half. Army took the lead from a very lucky goal. Minutes later, Army scored a superb team goal which was ruled offside, but it looked good to me. This woke up North East who launched the ball upfield and won a penalty. Wolfe scored after having to retake his first penalty. After that, good pressure by Army. North East kinda hung on for the point.

NB: I hope this won't appear biased but I think it is not correct to play league games when players are not available thru International duty. North East were without 4 first team players and I'm sure the other 3 teams who played also had missing players. Its a non FIFA day, so clubs could refuse. If its decided to play ALL league teams should play without a full squad. The four teams who didn't play now have, or did have,  the luxury of selecting their strongest team. Added to that, those players who played on sunday only had one days rest. I don't have a problem with the matches being played, I have a problem with not all teams playing with depleted squads!

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 31, 2012, 11:32:44 AM »
I will be at the Larry Gomes Stadium today, who else going ?

31:01:12, 6:00pm, Police FC v North East Stars, Larry Gomes Stadium
31:01:12, 6:00pm, W Connection v T&TEC, Larry Gomes Stadium
31:01:12, 6:00pm, St. Ann’s Rangers v Defence Force, Hasely Crawford Stadium
31:01:12, 8:00pm, San Juan Jabloteh v Caledonia AIA, Hasely Crawford Stadium

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: January 31, 2012, 11:51:29 AM »
Trying to make it up in de Gomes later.

Offline soccerrama

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: January 31, 2012, 04:42:54 PM »
I will be at the Larry Gomes Stadium today, who else going ?

31:01:12, 6:00pm, Police FC v North East Stars, Larry Gomes Stadium
31:01:12, 6:00pm, W Connection v T&TEC, Larry Gomes Stadium
31:01:12, 6:00pm, St. Ann’s Rangers v Defence Force, Hasely Crawford Stadium
31:01:12, 8:00pm, San Juan Jabloteh v Caledonia AIA, Hasely Crawford Stadium

The above fixtures are incorrect, please find corrected fixtures below:

31:01:12, 6:00pm, Police FC v North East Stars, Ato Boldon Stadium
31:01:12, 8:00pm, W Connection v T&TEC, Ato Boldon Stadium
31:01:12, 6:00pm, St. Ann’s Rangers v Defence Force, Larry Gomes Stadium
31:01:12, 8:00pm, San Juan Jabloteh v Caledonia AIA, Larry Gomes Stadium

Please be guided accordingly!!!

Offline soccerrama

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: January 31, 2012, 08:22:54 PM »

St. Ann’s Rangers  1    Defence Force   3      

Cameron Roget (18')
Richard Roy (25’), (44’penalty), (73’penalty)

San Juan Jabloteh 1   Caledonia AIA  1

Keon Trim (28’)
Jamal Gay (8’)

Police  2   North East Stars  3

Trent Noel (28’), Anton Hutchinson (34’)
Jean-Luc Rochford (69’), (72’), Ryan Stewart (85’)

W Connection  1    T&TEC 0   

Joevin Jones (28’)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: January 31, 2012, 08:33:58 PM »
Police were all over North East in first half, who had 3 players suspended (Charles Pollard, Anthony Wolfe and Kendall Velox). Then came an inspirational substitution by Alcantara, bringing off right back, Jellies, moving Passion to right back and bringing on Drogba to give more width. This changed the game and allowed North East back into the game.

Pro League debut for Daryl Trim of St Anthonys. Difficult game for him to start with as he was lone striker, but good performance.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 08:42:06 PM by Flex »

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #118 on: January 31, 2012, 08:39:29 PM »
So I take it W Connection and Caledonia AIA have qualified for the 2012 Caribbean Football Union Club Championship scheduled to begin in March?

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: January 31, 2012, 08:40:39 PM »
Police were all over North East in first half, who had 3 players suspended. Then came an inspirational substitution by Alcantara, bringing off right back, Jellies, moving Passion to right back and bringing on Drogba to give more width. This changed the game and allowed North East back into the game.

Pro League debut for Daryl Trim of St Anthonys. Difficult game for him to start with as he was lone striker, but good performance.

Daryl Trim is a good signing. How did Roopie do ?

1]; } ?>