April 27, 2024, 10:19:03 PM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Bermuda Game (02-Sept-11).  (Read 89431 times)

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Bermuda Game (02-Sept-11).
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2011, 05:07:23 PM »
Nah Bermuda good for atleast 5. Beside India wasnt no easy side.. they beat Qatar in they home..

There is a reason why Stern is in the squad.  Jones.. meh.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2011, 05:12:43 PM »
Nah Bermuda good for atleast 5. Beside India wasnt no easy side.. they beat Qatar in they home..

There is a reason why Stern is in the squad.  Jones.. meh.

ah being easy on bermuda, and being conservative breds

they are good for 5 but i am saying conservatively 2-0 for us

you have some fans on here that are living in fear because of what happened last time, i on the other hand am not because i know how good pfister is and what players he has available :beermug:

truetrini

« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2011, 05:18:59 PM »
what happened last time could always happen when yuh dealing with T&T....but truth be told Bermuda getting 6...hear me well  is 6 I say!

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
Re: Soca Warriors Final XI for Bermuda WCQ
« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2011, 07:43:00 PM »
 :yapping:
From the analysis of Touches and also based on personal knowledge of the team and best players, I would say that the best squad to take the pitch against Bermuda in September would be this one...

Phillips
Samuel
James
Primus
Edwards
Daniel
Birchall
Hyland
Thompson
Jones
Roberts

subs: John, Touissant, Power, Theobald, Hector, Tinto, Wolfe, Scotland, marshall, J.Jones

I believe Bermuda is in for some serious trouble, especially with a coach like Pfister, Pfister with a team as this will advance to the next round and I believe we can advance to the Hex from there by eliminating Costa Rica.

You were shocking me :o with your logic until that sentence!

Now I know the world is round and the sun will rise again!  :whew:

and you haven't failed with your lack of knowledge of football

we have to beat costa rica to advance with mexico, i believe a full squad under the guidance of Pfister can dismiss costa rica

use your brain for once

Based on what? Crack-cocaine?  ???

Show me the list of quality opponents that CR has played in preparation for making the Hex then show me T&T's list of similar quality opponents then come again.

But then again I must not allow myself to get drawn in by your lunatic arguments and thus save my sanity and wasting precious time so take win from now as you are always right somewhere in your crazy mind!  :yapping:
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 07:46:48 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2011, 08:00:43 PM »
From the analysis of Touches and also based on personal knowledge of the team and best players, I would say that the best squad to take the pitch against Bermuda in September would be this one...

Phillips
Samuel
James
Primus
Edwards
Daniel
Birchall
Hyland
Thompson
Jones
Roberts

subs: John, Touissant, Power, Theobald, Hector, Tinto, Wolfe, Scotland, marshall, J.Jones

I believe Bermuda is in for some serious trouble, especially with a coach like Pfister, Pfister with a team as this will advance to the next round and I believe we can advance to the Hex from there by eliminating Costa Rica.

we have to beat costa rica to advance with mexico, i believe a full squad under the guidance of Pfister can dismiss costa rica

use your brain for once

Show me the list of quality opponents that CR has played in preparation for making the Hex then show me T&T's list of similar quality opponents then come again.

But then again I must not allow myself to get drawn in by your lunatic arguments and thus save my sanity and wasting precious time so take win from now as you are always right somewhere in your crazy mind!  :yapping:
What the hell is wrong with you this rounds man .We just starting off WCQ ,waiting so long and you just f**king everybody up cause you give up . Well why dont you say your piece and what ah go say go back a better Caribbean team .Gino said nothing far out ,beating CR must be done .

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2011, 08:25:08 PM »

Phillips
Samuel
James
Primus
Edwards
Daniel
Birchall
Hyland
Thompson
Jones
Roberts

use your brain for once

i can list a number of quality opponents jamaica faced but failed to make the hex in previous years.
i agree that we must face quality opponents and have the right prep but i never give up on our national team despite all the nonsense that takes place.

a true supporter will not wave a white flag and assume we are not beating costa rica because in reality where most of us reside, we have to beat costa rica to advance to the hex this time around and can do it because we have a world class coach and all our top players available to us for the wcq.

from the talent we have on our current team i believe we can do that, i don't need an illegal substance to come to this realization or support my team and boldly state i believe we can win

i have never been a pessimist and i won't start now, my predictions are based on the quality players we have available, our world class coach and my undying support for our national team

Offline Dynamite Warrior

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Boucaud called up for World Cup Qualifiers
« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2011, 08:37:09 PM »
http://www.footballconference.co.uk/news/details.php?news_id=5320

The Blue Square Bet Premier fixture between York City and Bath City, scheduled for Saturday, 3rd September, has been postponed due to York having three players called up for international duty.

Paddy McLaughlin has been selected to participate in Northern Ireland’s under-21 European Qualifying fixtures in Serbia on Friday, 2nd September and his country’s home match against Denmark at the Oval, Belfast on Tuesday, 6th September.

Lanre Oyebanjo has been selected for the Republic of Ireland’s under-21 UEFA Championship Qualifying games against Hungary at the Showgrounds, Sligo on Thursday, 1st September and for the trip to Turkey on 6th September.

And Andre Boucard has been called up by Trinidad & Tobago for their World Cup Qualifying Ties against Bermuda in Port of Spain on 2nd September and away to Barbados on 6th September at a venue to be confirmed.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 08:44:22 PM by Tallman »

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2011, 08:41:46 PM »
Some of allyuh men must be on some serious drugs yes!

Ah cyah help allyuh other than to support our government’s declaration of a limited SOE in its efforts to rid the country of them drugs lords who obviously making it too easy for some ah allyuh fellas to get hold of seriously brain damaging drugs!   :mackdaddy:
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #38 on: August 22, 2011, 08:50:46 PM »

Ah cyah help allyuh other than to support our government’s declaration of a limited SOE in its efforts to rid the country of them drugs lords who obviously making it too easy for some ah allyuh fellas to get hold of seriously brain damaging drugs!   :mackdaddy:

so we can safely assume that you believe TT will not qualify for the hex and will not be able to obtain the result needed against costa rica to do so?

and since that is the case, there is no need for you to watch TT football after we advance out of the group with bermuda and lesser footballing nations, are we making ourselves clear?

if i am wrong then correct me, because if you have the audacity to call posters drug addicts and you are all knowing and know exactly the result TT will have since you peered into your crystal ball, please enlighten us with what will happen when we are in the group of death with costa rica and mexico?
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 08:53:49 PM by Controversial »

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 22, 2011, 09:37:13 PM »

so we can safely assume that you believe TT will not qualify for the hex and will not be able to obtain the result needed against costa rica to do so?

and since that is the case, there is no need for you to watch TT football after we advance out of the group with bermuda and lesser footballing nations, are we making ourselves clear?

if i am wrong then correct me, because if you have the audacity to call posters drug addicts and you are all knowing and know exactly the result TT will have since you peered into your crystal ball, please enlighten us with what will happen when we are in the group of death with costa rica and mexico?

You feel is only I have a crystal ball? How can you be sure we will make it into the Group of Death?
If you can predict that we can make it that far then why can I not predict that we most likely will not make it into the HEX IF we make it that far by apply logic and common sense?

Well I tell yuh, some folks here could really do with access to a rehab program in truth yes!  ::)
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 09:41:59 PM by Socapro »

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #40 on: August 22, 2011, 09:48:16 PM »

You feel is only I have a crystal ball? How can you be sure we will make it into the Group of Death?
If you can predict that we can make it that far then why can I not predict that we most likely will not make it into the HEX IF we make it that far by apply logic and common sense?

Well I tell yuh, some folks here could really do with access to a rehab program in truth yes!  ::)

who said you cannot predict that, are you delusional? nobody called you a drug addict for making that statement or crazy

you however labelled and made ignorant remarks about my prediction and went out to insult, that to me and to many others is hypocritical because everyone is entitled to their opinion, i gave you my answer why i believe what i believe without the ignorance.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 22, 2011, 10:05:38 PM »

who said you cannot predict that, are you delusional? nobody called you a drug addict for making that statement or crazy

you however labelled and made ignorant remarks about my prediction and went out to insult, that to me and to many others is hypocritical because everyone is entitled to their opinion, i gave you my answer why i believe what i believe without the ignorance.

Look here, please take win as I don't think you are interested in a logical discussion and I doh have the time or energy to waste on you yet again for the umpteenth time!!

So according to Brownsugar©, if this statement will make you happy!

WE GOING BRAZIL!!!!

:wavetowel: :wavetowel: :flamethrower: :duel: :challenge: :wavetowel: :party: :party: :wavetowel: :wavetowel:

:mackdaddy: :mackdaddy: :mackdaddy:
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 10:08:14 PM by Socapro »

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #42 on: August 22, 2011, 10:36:02 PM »

Look here, please take win as I don't think you are interested in a logical discussion and I doh have the time or energy to waste on you yet again for the umpteenth time!!

WE GOING BRAZIL!!!!

:wavetowel: :wavetowel: :flamethrower: :duel: :challenge: :wavetowel: :party: :party: :wavetowel: :wavetowel:

i don't think you can associate your comments made previously in the same sentence as logical, ignorant yes, delusional yes but not logical.

the only time being wasted is on you and your ignorant statements as quaggy pointed out in a previous post.

i did not realize that in your world, someone making a prediction and being optimistic is defined as being illogical.

especially when you made a prediction on the opposite side of the spectrum, that is defined as being hypocritical 8)

your delusional thinking has led you to believe that if people do not agree with you or support your opinion especially on whether our team will advance to the hex, they are deemed illogical, crazy and a drug addict because of your opposition against the people in charge of our football.

you haven't taken a step back to realize that many support that opinion about our admin, including myself, however I will not allow those feelings to get in the way of me supporting the team and being optimistic of our national squad qualifying for brazil.

despite my dissent towards the power that be, i still realize we have a talented enough team to advance to the hex and brazil, unlike yourself I do not need to insult fellow supporters because i am being optimistic while others choose not to be
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 10:43:39 PM by Controversial »

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 22, 2011, 10:39:01 PM »

WE GOING BRAZIL!!!!

i don't think you can associate your comments made previously in the same sentence as logical, ignorant yes, delusional yes but not logical.

the only time being wasted is on you and your ignorant statements as quaggy pointed out in a previous post.

i did not realize that in your world, someone making a prediction and being optimistic is defined as being illogical.

especially when you made a prediction on the opposite side of the spectrum, that is defined as being hypocritical 8)

:yapping: :yawning:

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
Re: Boucaud called up for World Cup Qualifiers
« Reply #44 on: August 23, 2011, 12:16:34 AM »
Good! Use your best squad
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 23, 2011, 04:59:24 AM »
Good stuff!!

Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 23, 2011, 06:19:45 AM »
The squad announce somewhere?
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 23, 2011, 09:28:13 AM »

Apperently
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 23, 2011, 09:30:38 AM »
Good player...well at least the last time I saw him play. I think he is a useful addition.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 23, 2011, 09:36:09 AM »

Apperently

squad ent announce yet... they have to notify clubs and get player availability before they could announce the squad
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 23, 2011, 09:43:03 AM »

Apperently

squad ent announce yet... they have to notify clubs and get player availability before they could announce the squad

I C
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 23, 2011, 10:02:36 AM »
I wonder if any new foreign born player will be called . ;D..
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 23, 2011, 10:06:24 AM »

You mean yuh smiling about the possibilities of us using the same sort of U-B40's we used to criticise the Jamaicans for?!  ::)

Offline madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 23, 2011, 10:10:36 AM »
de coach wants at least 14 over sees player on the squard. i hope he make a good decision on team selection

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 23, 2011, 10:13:58 AM »
Here's a quote from an email message Andre Boucaud sent to SocaWarriors.net.

"Thanks for the email, I appreciate the interviews an puttin my name back in the fold, its nice to hear you're all behind me. i'll do my best to not let you guys down. Thanks Andre"
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 10:33:18 AM by FireBrand »
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 23, 2011, 10:14:54 AM »
Here's a quote from an email massage Andre Boucaud sent to SocaWarriors.net.

"Thanks for the email, I appreciate the interviews an puttin my name back in the fold, its nice to hear your all behind me. i'll do my best to not let you guys down. Thanks Andre"

:beermug:

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 23, 2011, 10:18:01 AM »

"Thanks for the email, I appreciate the interviews an puttin my name back in the fold, its nice to hear you're all behind me. i'll do my best to not let you guys down. Thanks Andre"

:beermug: :beermug: :beermug:

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 23, 2011, 10:37:18 AM »

You mean yuh smiling about the possibilities of us using the same sort of U-B40's we used to criticise the Jamaicans for?!  ::)

socapro right now we need  and all the help we can get ..... we up against Mexico Costa Rica and most likely  El Salvador .. so bring them ... i bet you know one or two players  also
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 23, 2011, 01:07:25 PM »
Just capped this call up with a goal for York against his former club Kettering

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 23, 2011, 01:35:25 PM »

"Thanks for the email, I appreciate the interviews an puttin my name back in the fold, its nice to hear your all behind me. i'll do my best to not let you guys down. Thanks Andre"

1]; } ?>