April 28, 2024, 03:25:01 PM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Bermuda Game (02-Sept-11).  (Read 89497 times)

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Bermuda Game (02-Sept-11).
« Reply #120 on: August 31, 2011, 02:58:03 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/7VaVCH3Kqqs" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/7VaVCH3Kqqs</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Nx1n1mU_E_g" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Nx1n1mU_E_g</a>

:challenge:
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline Jack Horner

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 31, 2011, 04:44:25 AM »
The game will be shown delayed.

I will post the details soon.
Jack Warner will rise again and the world will beg him him to return and he will say "NO".............

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 31, 2011, 05:04:51 AM »
Nice intense training sessions! I'm getting that positive feeling as well!!

ah love it!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 31, 2011, 06:13:56 AM »
This training session video reminds of the one in Bahrain in 2005. The session real serious, that is good.

breds, otto setting the standard from the 1st day of sessions, this is great, because he is letting the team know what time it is from the get go

like Otto Iron Pfister said, he only needs a max of 4 sessions to prep the boys for the wcq :beermug:

Otto Iron Pfister...nice.
Two islands are better than one.

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 31, 2011, 06:17:43 AM »
This training session video reminds of the one in Bahrain in 2005. The session real serious, that is good.

breds, otto setting the standard from the 1st day of sessions, this is great, because he is letting the team know what time it is from the get go

like Otto Iron Pfister said, he only needs a max of 4 sessions to prep the boys for the wcq :beermug:

De sound of dat name have meh clenchin meh bumcee cheeks for some reason! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #125 on: August 31, 2011, 08:08:28 AM »

Thanks.

Offline benedicts bwoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 31, 2011, 09:17:57 AM »

De soun
d of dat name have meh clenchin meh bumcee cheeks for some reason! :rotfl: :rotfl:

TMI breds, TMI,lol :rotfl:

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #127 on: August 31, 2011, 10:05:00 AM »

much appeciated, but why not live though? ???

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 31, 2011, 10:41:47 AM »
 it cant be live cuz they want ppl to come to d stadium

u can normally follow a game live on radio
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline benedicts bwoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 31, 2011, 11:00:06 AM »
Anyboby notice the shorts Carlos was wearing? It was like.............three sizes too small! ::)

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: August 31, 2011, 11:15:12 AM »
nah just you  ;D .Cant believe was I almost watched the vids to see carlos pum pum shorts lol .

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: August 31, 2011, 11:28:07 AM »

De sound of dat name have meh clenchin meh bumcee cheeks for some reason! :rotfl: :rotfl:

:-X Turkish Prison flashback?
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: August 31, 2011, 11:29:42 AM »
Come Shaun, we need more vids...
Hart for president

Offline madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: August 31, 2011, 11:40:38 AM »
very true we need to  c more videos

Offline Trinitozbone

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: August 31, 2011, 11:56:55 AM »
I am not getting excited about this game! Against Bermuda? We should be playing Bermuda with some home based players ! But to bring 11 pros for this game ? I must say the coach is smart, he is not taking any chances with his kakada!
When would we stop having these high cost short  term projects with the current set up with Tony Harford and Jack's money making boys and not develop a good team that is competitive year round ? Even Jamaica taking the right approach! My heart bleeds for T&T ! Everyone gets caught up in stupidness and they don't look at the bigger picture and the impact on our society!
I hope we can find our way soon!

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: August 31, 2011, 12:23:36 PM »
Anyboby notice the shorts Carlos was wearing? It was like.............three sizes too small! ::)

i enjoyed it actually  8)
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: August 31, 2011, 01:22:00 PM »
I am not getting excited about this game! Against Bermuda? We should be playing Bermuda with some home based players ! But to bring 11 pros for this game ? I must say the coach is smart, he is not taking any chances with his kakada!
When would we stop having these high cost short  term projects with the current set up with Tony Harford and Jack's money making boys and not develop a good team that is competitive year round ? Even Jamaica taking the right approach! My heart bleeds for T&T ! Everyone gets caught up in stupidness and they don't look at the bigger picture and the impact on our society!

LOUD STUEPPPSSSSS

:challenge:

Offline Trinitozbone

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: August 31, 2011, 03:31:46 PM »
Preacher
You have said a lot about your mentality by your few words,! It is people like you who the administration continues to exploit! Get up , stand up!

Offline Preacher

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: August 31, 2011, 04:08:02 PM »
Preacher
You have said a lot about your mentality by your few words,! It is people like you who the administration continues to exploit! Get up , stand up!

Come on Bones  Let's go  Let's go

:wavetowel: :challenge:

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #139 on: August 31, 2011, 05:36:03 PM »
Trinidad and Tobago Vs. Bermuda 09/02/11 Kamal’s Free CONCACAF World Cup Qualifying Pick and Preview
Written by Kamal.

Kenwyne Jones and T&T being their road to World Cup 2014 Brazil against Bermuda

CONCACAF continues it’s road to 2014 FIFA World Cup Qualifying with Round 2, in Group B that also contains Guyana and Barbados this match sees favorites Trinidad and Tobago host minnow Bermuda at Hasely Crawford Stadium in Port of Spain.

Trinidad and Tobago is usually amongst the major powers in the Caribbean, winning a Caribbean Football Union high eight Caribbean Cups and thus is usually regular participants in the CONCACAF Gold Cup. However they have fallen on hard times as of late losing to the likes of Cuba, Grenada and winning by a slim 1-0 margin against hosts Martinique in the 2010 Caribbean Championship, they were subsequently eliminated and saw the likes of Grenada, Guadeloupe (who are not recognized as a FIFA nation), and Cuba qualify for this past summers CONCACAF Gold Cup along with champions Jamaica. This T&T squad is now under the leadership of experienced international coach Otto Pfister and are hoping he can turn things around, in charge of African sides Togo, Cameroon and Ghana is will be interesting to see how Pfister will adapt to the unique nature of CONCACAF. The key players for The Soca Warriors is captain and forward Kenwyne Jones of EPL side Stoke City, midfielders Carlos Edwards of Ipswich Town as well as Keon Daniel, Christopher Birchall and Julius James based in Major League Soccer with Philadelphia Union, LA Galaxy and Colombus Crew respectively.

As for Bermuda, they are another of those small island nations but have actually has some success against current opponents Trinidad and Tobago under the old format of two legged ties, at this very stage for 2010 FIFA World Cup Qualifying they picked up a shocking 2-1 victory on home soil. Although they were ultimately beaten 2-0 in the second leg and 4-1 on aggregate that was the brightest moment the nations soccer team has ever seen and this crop of players would love to do something similar, the player to score both goals on that historic day was forward John Barry Nusum who currently plays club soccer in the USA for Crystal Palace Baltimore of the USSF Division 2 Professional League. The majority of this squad is based in Bermuda and play for the same club Bermuda Hogges, however coach Andrew Paynter can count on 20 year old forward Reggie Lambe of Ipswich Town and winger Khano Smith formerly of New England Revolution and New York Red Bulls of MLS and currently playing for Carolina RailHawks in the NASL to provide some quality.

This is really T&T’s group to lose, they have superior quality over the rest of the group but with their recent displays there may be some shocks on the cards. With this being the first match, under a new coach and having lost to this side before I think there is some value in the UNDER.

Bermuda Vs. Trinidad and Tobago
Friday September 2nd, 2011   4:00PM ET
CONCACAF World Cup Qualifying - Round 2 - Group B
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: August 31, 2011, 07:00:48 PM »
tnt tnt tnt tnt tnt
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: August 31, 2011, 07:17:56 PM »

it could be short shorts or he coulda pull it up and stick it in he draws or something...ah feel ah see CRonaldo rocking it like dat once.

Also is it just me-not dat ah ungrateful eh-but I would much rather watch dem fellas training and HEAR THEM as opposed to some song playing....lemme hear man bawling, "man on" and dem kinda ting so nah???
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: August 31, 2011, 07:25:59 PM »

So bossman you eh getting excited by this game??? Well dais you!!!!
Rel people here getting excited bout it...de beauty of the ting is, we respect your feelings to not get excited...could you see/find it in your bleeding heart to respect we "excited feelings"...if you can't however, we will understand ;)
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: August 31, 2011, 08:33:18 PM »
Very excited about this game.

Otto is making all the right moves, although I wished he could have played Power in the right wing back rather than stopper with Julius. Say wha, he was said to be ok in that role against India and he has some experience doing this. Love the selection of Julius, Daryl, Stern-turn-inho, Kenwyne, Toussaint, Birch, Boucaud, Carlos, Hector, Tinto, Wolfee, Marvin and good move to geh Warner even though he rusty. Always thought Pacheco had something and looked dangerous for W-Connection when they were in Concacaf home and away competition with the cenral american teams. Hopefully he will get inspired and rise to de occasion. The comments about Adams against India were a bit discouraging but hopefully he just had a bad day. He was doing well for so many teams before and has good junior world cup experience. Otto is borse. He knows quality when he sees it and not a single poster complainin. H esay is quality and suddenly Stern-is-a- talk stopp cool cool. It's a beautiful to breath air without the poisonous waft of the stinkin' blacklist. Ah feel Otto will call Baps later next year after he gets some games undr his belt and better match fitness. Iz all about fitness at dis level to keep up withy the intensity required. when yuh bun yuh does suddenly look bad no matter how much skill you have.

Happy to see Skeene promoting the Pro league and finding ways for ladies to be free. Nice. nice. Wit' jackula gorn is likely everybody waking up to the need to get dey act togeddah. The Pro League trying to look ram for this year and I like what ah seeing at North East Stars boy. If dey could get stern, daryl, Power and then Kelvin Jack den we taking real power team. Nuff respec'.

Finally while we enjoy , doh get so drunk dat yuh cyahh keep yuh eye on Scampito, Rodent and Jackula or little Jackulito. I lke how Look Loy movin' but we ha' to watch he good. Fotball suporter is right to give him a bligh with extreme caution. We boycotting the TTFF crooks but not the players. we must ensure that the money we forkin' out in gate receipts eh going in no stinkin' brown envelope and NOT to Simpaul's or any of dem boys dat Coop's  does genuflect to.
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: August 31, 2011, 08:36:47 PM »

:-X Turkish Prison flashback?

Evet!   ;D
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: August 31, 2011, 08:40:45 PM »

it could be short shorts or he coulda pull it up and stick it in he draws or something...ah feel ah see CRonaldo rocking it like dat once.

Also is it just me-not dat ah ungrateful eh-but I would much rather watch dem fellas training and HEAR THEM as opposed to some song playing....lemme hear man bawling, "man on" and dem kinda ting so nah???

Fyzo, I so share this sentiment. All ah we love we lil soca vids but dat music in de back seems to take away from the seriousness of the exercise. and why it always have to be marshal. Geez!
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: August 31, 2011, 08:41:46 PM »

Yes I thought the same thing.  Forgot to post it.

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: September 01, 2011, 09:03:56 AM »

maybe they have to run dat background music so the opponents don't hear de tactics and ting. Dis is war time, maybe dey cya let out de files too tuff!  just a thought!
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline ON DE BLOCK

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: September 01, 2011, 09:16:07 AM »
please confirm game starting time i think it is 4.00 and not 4.30??

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: September 01, 2011, 09:18:21 AM »

maybe they have to run dat background music so the opponents don't hear de tactics and ting. Dis is war time, maybe dey cya let out de files too tuff!  just a thought!

If allyuh eh want to hear music then go dong by de stadium and flim it... Ungrateful negros!!   :devil: :devil:

1]; } ?>