April 25, 2024, 05:07:54 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Bermuda Game (02-Sept-11).  (Read 89185 times)

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Bermuda Game (02-Sept-11).
« Reply #150 on: September 01, 2011, 09:28:03 AM »
Anyboby notice the shorts Carlos was wearing? It was like.............three sizes too small! ::)

it could be short shorts or he coulda pull it up and stick it in he draws or something...ah feel ah see CRonaldo rocking it like dat once.

Also is it just me-not dat ah ungrateful eh-but I would much rather watch dem fellas training and HEAR THEM as opposed to some song playing....lemme hear man bawling, "man on" and dem kinda ting so nah???

Yes I thought the same thing.  Forgot to post it.

maybe they have to run dat background music so the opponents don't hear de tactics and ting. Dis is war time, maybe dey cya let out de files too tuff!  just a thought!

If allyuh eh want to hear music then go dong by de stadium and flim it... Ungrateful negros!!   :devil: :devil:

I would but I don't think I could get time off from the cotton field today. Maybe I'll wait until February when Master is having a Ball.  Pun intended!   :devil: :devil:  pun intended again!
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #151 on: September 01, 2011, 10:30:12 AM »
please confirm game starting time i think it is 4.00 and not 4.30??

4:30pm boss :beermug:

Offline noize

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: September 01, 2011, 11:18:57 AM »
 ??? Has d final squad been published  ???

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: September 01, 2011, 11:45:10 AM »

4pm Boss

Confirmed

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: September 01, 2011, 01:35:51 PM »
Ready, set, go in CONCACAF

The big game
Trinidad and Tobago-Bermuda
It wasn’t long ago that Trinidad and Tobago’s Soca Warriors were the toast of the Caribbean scene. However, much has changed since the dual-island nation rode the tactical acumen of Leo Beenhakker to a debut FIFA World Cup finals in 2006.  Little neighbours Bermuda are eager to take advantage of their recent slip-ups. After a series of destabilizing coaching changes, T&T have settled on experienced German tactician Otto Pfister, who is eager to right the ship for the country that failed to reach the last CONCACAF Gold Cup and has seen its stock plummet in recent years. “There is a lot of natural ability here in Trinidad,” the coach recently told FIFA.com. “Now we just need to make the best use of it.” Pfister, who took over in March, has been working with a core of young and locally based players since his arrival.

Bermuda are by no means a power in the Zone, but they are capable of pulling an upset or two as they proved in the qualifying rounds for South Africa 2010 when they beat the Trinidadians 2-1. In the end, the unlikely islanders were overturned after a 2-0 loss in the return leg, but they showed a fighting spirit and an earnest desire to upset the apple cart.  John Barry Nusum, who scored a pair of goals in that series, will again lead the lines for the Bermudans alongside speedy former MLS standout winger Khano Smith.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: September 01, 2011, 04:40:15 PM »

4pm Boss

Confirmed

4 pm??!!  Damn, damn, damn!!.....frigging curfew!!  steups!!.... :banginghead: :frustrated:
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: September 01, 2011, 04:55:52 PM »
The game will be shown delayed.

I will post the details soon.
Any update on this?

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: September 01, 2011, 06:07:04 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Qf5ZNCblCS8" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Qf5ZNCblCS8</a>
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #158 on: September 01, 2011, 06:07:36 PM »

Any update on this?

delayed broadcast

foolishness on the part of all sport

there is over 500 thousand fans abroad that want to see the match but the foolish all sport and ttff wont show the match >:(

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: September 01, 2011, 06:08:57 PM »

Any update on this?

delayed broadcast

there is over 500 thousand fans abroad that want to see the match but the foolish all sport and ttff wont show the match >:(

when last have we showed any world cup home game live when the stadium was not sell out?
Youtube Channel

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #160 on: September 01, 2011, 06:12:27 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Qf5ZNCblCS8" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Qf5ZNCblCS8</a>

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #161 on: September 01, 2011, 06:13:44 PM »

Any update on this?

delayed broadcast

when last have we showed any world cup home game live when the stadium was not sell out?

thats the problem that we have complained about for over 10 years now

and it continues to be a problem, show the bloody match >:(

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: September 01, 2011, 06:15:33 PM »

Any update on this?

delayed broadcast

I remember a few years ago they use to bring pro league matches live , good entertainment , then they stop. 
Youtube Channel

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: September 01, 2011, 06:55:11 PM »

Any update on this?

delayed broadcast

You see what i mean,you don't want to give them your ideas but you complaining,show the bloody match, are you willing to pay for it,who have the TV rights now (check Blazer),could you imagine 500,000 fans paying one dollar to see this game what benefit it could be for Football,we don't have to depend on Nuts,Pies and Bears to make money.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: September 01, 2011, 07:08:29 PM »
Very excited about this game.

Otto is making all the right moves, although I wished he could have played Power in the right wing back rather than stopper with Julius. Say wha, he was said to be ok in that role against India and he has some experience doing this. Love the selection of Julius, Daryl, Stern-turn-inho, Kenwyne, Toussaint, Birch, Boucaud, Carlos, Hector, Tinto, Wolfee, Marvin and good move to geh Warner even though he rusty. Always thought Pacheco had something and looked dangerous for W-Connection when they were in Concacaf home and away competition with the cenral american teams. Hopefully he will get inspired and rise to de occasion. The comments about Adams against India were a bit discouraging but hopefully he just had a bad day. He was doing well for so many teams before and has good junior world cup experience. Otto is borse. He knows quality when he sees it and not a single poster complainin. H esay is quality and suddenly Stern-is-a- talk stopp cool cool. It's a beautiful to breath air without the poisonous waft of the stinkin' blacklist. Ah feel Otto will call Baps later next year after he gets some games undr his belt and better match fitness. Iz all about fitness at dis level to keep up withy the intensity required. when yuh bun yuh does suddenly look bad no matter how much skill you have.

Happy to see Skeene promoting the Pro league and finding ways for ladies to be free. Nice. nice. Wit' jackula gorn is likely everybody waking up to the need to get dey act togeddah. The Pro League trying to look ram for this year and I like what ah seeing at North East Stars boy. If dey could get stern, daryl, Power and then Kelvin Jack den we taking real power team. Nuff respec'.

Finally while we enjoy , doh get so drunk dat yuh cyahh keep yuh eye on Scampito, Rodent and Jackula or little Jackulito. I lke how Look Loy movin' but we ha' to watch he good. Fotball suporter is right to give him a bligh with extreme caution. We boycotting the TTFF crooks but not the players. we must ensure that the money we forkin' out in gate receipts eh going in no stinkin' brown envelope and NOT to Simpaul's or any of dem boys dat Coop's  does genuflect to.

Like yuh dreaming again oh what?! How do we ensure that last bit I've highlighted!?  8)
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 07:20:51 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: September 01, 2011, 07:27:42 PM »
To be honest I am happy this game is delayed because, due to the early start, it conflicts with the Ireland match which gets my full attention until it is over (around 3:30).  However, I want to know when it will be shown on TV so I can watch it, record it, and upload it here.  Does anyone at least know which channel is going to show it (probably C)?
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 07:34:01 PM by theworm2345 »

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: September 01, 2011, 07:31:36 PM »
To be honest I am happy this game is delayed because, due to the early start, it conflicts with the Ireland match which gets my full attention until it is over (around 3:30).  However, I want to know when it will be shown on TV so I can watch it, record it, and upload it here.

:beermug:
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
  • soca in mih veins, soca in mih blood...
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: September 01, 2011, 07:40:31 PM »
so waittt it showing on C delayed???????

Where ah man cld pay for it...?
Soca in mih vein, Soca in meh blood
Soca in yuh vein, Soca in blood,
Soca in we vein, Soca in we blood,
It's a heart of love, can't deny soca, cuz its good fuh de soul...
Trinidad and Tobago jump up now!

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #168 on: September 01, 2011, 07:52:29 PM »

its free breds :beermug:

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: September 01, 2011, 07:53:29 PM »

Otto is making all the right moves, although I wished he could have played Power in the right wing back rather than stopper with Julius. Say wha, he was said to be ok in that role against India and he has some experience doing this. Love the selection of Julius, Daryl, Stern-turn-inho, Kenwyne, Toussaint, Birch, Boucaud, Carlos, Hector, Tinto, Wolfee, Marvin and good move to geh Warner even though he rusty. Always thought Pacheco had something and looked dangerous for W-Connection when they were in Concacaf home and away competition with the cenral american teams. Hopefully he will get inspired and rise to de occasion. The comments about Adams against India were a bit discouraging but hopefully he just had a bad day. He was doing well for so many teams before and has good junior world cup experience. Otto is borse. He knows quality when he sees it and not a single poster complainin. H esay is quality and suddenly Stern-is-a- talk stopp cool cool. It's a beautiful to breath air without the poisonous waft of the stinkin' blacklist. Ah feel Otto will call Baps later next year after he gets some games undr his belt and better match fitness. Iz all about fitness at dis level to keep up withy the intensity required. when yuh bun yuh does suddenly look bad no matter how much skill you have.

Happy to see Skeene promoting the Pro league and finding ways for ladies to be free. Nice. nice. Wit' jackula gorn is likely everybody waking up to the need to get dey act togeddah. The Pro League trying to look ram for this year and I like what ah seeing at North East Stars boy. If dey could get stern, daryl, Power and then Kelvin Jack den we taking real power team. Nuff respec'.

Finally while we enjoy , doh get so drunk dat yuh cyahh keep yuh eye on Scampito, Rodent and Jackula or little Jackulito. I lke how Look Loy movin' but we ha' to watch he good. Fotball suporter is right to give him a bligh with extreme caution. We boycotting the TTFF crooks but not the players. we must ensure that the money we forkin' out in gate receipts eh going in no stinkin' brown envelope and NOT to Simpaul's or any of dem boys dat Coop's  does genuflect to.

Like yuh dreaming again oh what?! How do we ensure that last bit I've highlighted!?  8)
      You know you does make me laugh,all the shyt you does talk yu know Football going on as usual and the TTFF still in control,what money we forking out when alyu telling people to buoycot Football,ask them fellas how they travelling,what travel agency they book their flights through,you think anybody studying Jack and them,they going and drink what ever they feel to drink and watch they Football.By the way you could never answer this question,who is WE ?

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #170 on: September 01, 2011, 07:56:27 PM »

Any update on this?

delayed broadcast

You see what i mean,you don't want to give them your ideas but you complaining,show the bloody match, are you willing to pay for it,who have the TV rights now (check Blazer),could you imagine 500,000 fans paying one dollar to see this game what benefit it could be for Football,we don't have to depend on Nuts,Pies and Bears to make money.

the ttff have to pay me for my ideas, like they paying the rest of staff

they should know by now how to broadcast a match live on the net

btw when pro league started broadcasting matches live on the net, it was my idea that they used to implement that online streaming, however they did not follow through fully with what I had proposed to them years back, they failed at doing well, like usual.

for all the posters on here who don't know that it was my ideas that resulted in the pro league showing matches, now they are failing as usual to build from there because they can only copy other people's ideas so much, when its left to them to progress the ideas and be creative they are lost >:(

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: September 01, 2011, 07:58:15 PM »

You know you does make me laugh,all the shyt you does talk yu know Football going on as usual and the TTFF still in control,what money we forking out when alyu telling people to buoycot Football,ask them fellas how they travelling,what travel agency they book their flights through,you think anybody studying Jack and them,they going and drink what ever they feel to drink and watch they Football.By the way you could never answer this question,who is WE ?

Those who really care about T&T football and want to get rid of the cancer of Jack & Camps in the TTFF!  ;)
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 08:00:54 PM by Socapro »

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: September 01, 2011, 08:01:20 PM »

Waittttttttt maybe ah slow tonight, but ah was reading thru de forum wondering abt how tuh view it and everybody saying it coming delayed.....????

and then other than actually being in trinidad...how cld i view it live if ah wanted tooo....ah get fired de other day so ah ha time on mih hands now lol....ahahahah smalll ting..anywayyy yuh misinterpret mih dey breddah...

anyone with info? IT lddd be much apppreciated...and is 4-0 in dey roook-kooo-caaa-tooonkkk-toooonkkkk tmr..watch and seeee... :beermug:

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #173 on: September 01, 2011, 08:02:33 PM »

Waittttttttt maybe ah slow tonight, but ah was reading thru de forum wondering abt how tuh view it and everybody saying it coming delayed.....????

and then other than actually being in trinidad...how cld i view it live if ah wanted tooo....ah get fired de other day so ah ha time on mih hands now lol....ahahahah smalll ting..anywayyy yuh misinterpret mih dey breddah...

anyone with info? IT lddd be much apppreciated...and is 4-0 in dey roook-kooo-caaa-tooonkkk-toooonkkkk tmr..watch and seeee... :beermug:

last time they delayed the match until the next day, i don't know if it will be shown afterwards or the day after, we will have to wait and see :beermug:

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: September 01, 2011, 08:05:18 PM »

I don't know if its on C, thats what I'm trying to figure out

last time they delayed the match until the next day, i don't know if it will be shown afterwards or the day after, we will have to wait and see :beermug:
Against India they waited like 3 days to show the match.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: September 01, 2011, 08:05:48 PM »

The only way to follow the match live if yuh not at the game is to listen on the radio!

I think it will be coming live on i95.5FM. Here's the link: http://www.citadel.co.tt/istream/index.php?station=2
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 08:08:19 PM by Socapro »

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: September 01, 2011, 08:07:13 PM »
aight allyuh 3-0 TnT.

WE GOING BRAZIL!!!!!
Two islands are better than one.

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: September 01, 2011, 08:08:19 PM »
tough is good, it might be the german approach to training.  dem men like to play fifa 11 to prepare for games instead of real training.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #178 on: September 01, 2011, 08:09:20 PM »

The only way to follow the match live if yuh not at the game is to listen!

I think it will be coming live on i95.5FM. Here's the link: http://www.citadel.co.tt/istream/index.php?station=2

thanx boss :beermug:

but i believe he was asking in regards to seeing it live.

it seems coops is ok with such a large foreign base missing it live to satisfy the ttff agenda of selling tickets, when other intl teams show their matches live regardless if the stadium sell out

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: September 01, 2011, 08:18:32 PM »

The only way to follow the match live if yuh not at the game is to listen!

thanx boss :beermug:

but i believe he was asking in regards to seeing it live.

it seems coops is ok with such a large foreign base missing it live to satisfy the ttff agenda of selling tickets, when other intl teams show their matches live regardless if the stadium sell out

:beermug:  thanks tooo...hmphhhh...ah beatiingg up!

1]; } ?>