April 19, 2024, 05:29:54 PM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Bermuda Game (02-Sept-11).  (Read 89018 times)

Offline BESBRAHN

• Jr. Warrior
  • Football is life!
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Bermuda Game (02-Sept-11).
« Reply #180 on: September 01, 2011, 08:25:58 PM »
We have a problem in the stopper positions...Julius James is we big stopper? Lord help us! Seon Powers is a very clumsy fella, should not be close to the national team...what of Uriah Bentick strong young stopper of the 2009 u-20s that went to the world cup? Understand Robert Primus is injured...we should be looking to those 2...

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #181 on: September 01, 2011, 08:27:46 PM »
We have a problem in the stopper positions...Julius James is we big stopper? Lord help us! Seon Powers is a very clumsy fella, should not be close to the national team...what of Uriah Bentick strong young stopper of the 2009 u-20s that went to the world cup? Understand Robert Primus is injured...we should be looking to those 2...

not too sure about bentrick condition right now, whether he playing regular or injured

primus is a plus to have in the back, i agree, james is not that bad, power still has some convincing to do for me

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: September 01, 2011, 08:31:35 PM »

not too sure about bentrick condition right now, whether he playing regular or injured

Bentick is in school at Liberty University.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #183 on: September 01, 2011, 08:33:45 PM »

Bentick is in school at Liberty University.

:beermug:

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: September 01, 2011, 08:39:28 PM »
next vid

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/BomcesBXmeQ" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/BomcesBXmeQ</a>
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: September 01, 2011, 08:40:51 PM »
so waittt it showing on C delayed???????

Where ah man cld pay for it...?

its free breds :beermug:

Waittttttttt maybe ah slow tonight, but ah was reading thru de forum wondering abt how tuh view it and everybody saying it coming delayed.....????

and then other than actually being in trinidad...how cld i view it live if ah wanted tooo....ah get fired de other day so ah ha time on mih hands now lol....ahahahah smalll ting..anywayyy yuh misinterpret mih dey breddah...

anyone with info? IT lddd be much apppreciated...and is 4-0 in dey roook-kooo-caaa-tooonkkk-toooonkkkk tmr..watch and seeee... :beermug:

last time they delayed the match until the next day, i don't know if it will be shown afterwards or the day after, we will have to wait and see :beermug:

The only way to follow the match live if yuh not at the game is to listen!

I think it will be coming live on i95.5FM. Here's the link: http://www.citadel.co.tt/istream/index.php?station=2

thanx boss :beermug:

but i believe he was asking in regards to seeing it live.

it seems coops is ok with such a large foreign base missing it live to satisfy the ttff agenda of selling tickets, when other intl teams show their matches live regardless if the stadium sell out
      Yes i am ok,you all are the same people that says those Footballers have to get paid,for them to get pay we have to pay foreign or local,other international teams show their matches yes but you think it's free?is FIFA you dealing with.Foreign based eh missing nothing they getting it delayed. :devil:

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: September 01, 2011, 08:54:37 PM »

Waittttttttt maybe ah slow tonight, but ah was reading thru de forum wondering abt how tuh view it and everybody saying it coming delayed.....????

and then other than actually being in trinidad...how cld i view it live if ah wanted tooo....ah get fired de other day so ah ha time on mih hands now lol....ahahahah smalll ting..anywayyy yuh misinterpret mih dey breddah...

anyone with info? IT lddd be much apppreciated...and is 4-0 in dey roook-kooo-caaa-tooonkkk-toooonkkkk tmr..watch and seeee... :beermug:

last time they delayed the match until the next day, i don't know if it will be shown afterwards or the day after, we will have to wait and see :beermug:

I think it will be coming live on i95.5FM. Here's the link: http://www.citadel.co.tt/istream/index.php?station=2

it seems coops is ok with such a large foreign base missing it live to satisfy the ttff agenda of selling tickets, when other intl teams show their matches live regardless if the stadium sell out

As we all know the TTFF understands very little about promoting & marketing our football to a wider audience!
What is more important to them is that the TTFF officials get their perks and get paid!
They don't care to look at the bigger and more long-term picture to get more fans out to our games!!

In other words you can't teach an old dog new tricks!  8)
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 08:56:29 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #187 on: September 01, 2011, 09:17:21 PM »

Yes i am ok,you all are the same people that says those Footballers have to get paid,for them to get pay we have to pay foreign or local,other international teams show their matches yes but you think it's free?is FIFA you dealing with.Foreign based eh missing nothing they getting it delayed. :devil:

coops your disappointing me

you totally sidestepped where i mentioned my ideas that i gave to the pro league that helped to improve them

too bad they only executed 1/3 of them  :o

so lets hear the scoop on wcq tv rights coops

so are you saying the ttff do not control their own tv rights? what is the cost to show it live? i am dying to know, educate me please, lets hear the amount that cannot be covered by advertising partners or sponsors? ??? ::)

also, how much money was given to the brazil 2014 campaign? i am sure they can cover all the matches live 8)

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #188 on: September 01, 2011, 09:23:09 PM »

As we all know the TTFF understands very little about promoting & marketing our football to a wider audience!
What is more important to them is that the TTFF officials get their perks and get paid!
They don't care to look at the bigger and more long-term picture to get more fans out to our games!!

In other words you can't teach an old dog new tricks!  8)

the ttff and all sport fail to realize that by reducing prices they can generate more revenue from ticket sales, packing the stadium and then it will allow them to show it online and on tv with ad partners and sponsors.

they are looking for the short term get rich incentive and not generating long term interest once more in natl football.

doing a live stream is very cost effective in the 21st century

of course as you have stated socapro, we all know what their real intentions are and their lack of foresight as usual, some people were bamboozled by all sport coming on board but they are in the same boat as the ttff when it comes to marketing and promotion ideas and implementation of those ideas
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 09:25:00 PM by Controversial »

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: September 01, 2011, 09:39:13 PM »
next vid

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/BomcesBXmeQ" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/BomcesBXmeQ</a>

thanks for this and all vids. Plenty pressure was put on this lad and like he said it seemed like it was him alone to blame. It was surely him who get de brunt of de cold shoulder on dis forum. Correck meh if ah wrong! His wanting to better the past is valiant on his part and we should throw our full-est (lol) support behind the captain and de squad. Go Warriors go!
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: September 02, 2011, 06:57:44 AM »
Any word on de starting eleven will be appreciated. Go warriors Go!
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: September 02, 2011, 07:06:40 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/KzD3bjjzprQ" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/KzD3bjjzprQ</a>
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #192 on: September 02, 2011, 07:39:32 AM »
Caribbean Airlines really screw up this time. I missing this one too ,still stuck in NY.

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: September 02, 2011, 07:56:57 AM »

you totally sidestepped where i mentioned my ideas that i gave to the pro league that helped to improve them

so are you saying the ttff do not control their own tv rights? what is the cost to show it live? i am dying to know, educate me please, lets hear the amount that cannot be covered by advertising partners or sponsors? ??? ::)

also, how much money was given to the brazil 2014 campaign? i am sure they can cover all the matches live 8)
      Correct me here because i will admit i don't know,i'm only speculating.I don't think the TTFF own any TV rights,this is WC these games belongs to FIFA,Blazer and those guys,my understanding used to be that JW controled our TV rights he had full control of that and not TTFF,i might be wrong.
       I don't know how much money was given for Brazil 2014 campaign but what ever was given i did not hear the MoS list as one of their priorities any of it was to cover TV rights.Like you rather the money go towards TV rights than pay our WC heroes,what's more important?  

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: September 02, 2011, 08:05:18 AM »
next vid

thanks for this and all vids. Plenty pressure was put on this lad and like he said it seemed like it was him alone to blame. It was surely him who get de brunt of de cold shoulder on dis forum. Correck meh if ah wrong! His wanting to better the past is valiant on his part and we should throw our full-est (lol) support behind the captain and de squad. Go Warriors go!
      You are correck and then man talking about players don't have respect for fans.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: September 02, 2011, 08:19:54 AM »
Thanks for the training vids.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: September 02, 2011, 08:30:30 AM »
Caribbean Airlines really screw up this time. I missing this one too ,still stuck in NY.

SORRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: September 02, 2011, 08:53:23 AM »
I excited...game in a few hrs.

Folks I am expecting a convincing victory today. It's a state of emergency cutarse for Bermuda.

Also...Bless up the match day prayer.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: September 02, 2011, 09:00:58 AM »
Cant Wait! An ACTUAL meaningful TNT match???!!!  My system cannot take the excitment! Come on Warriors!!!
Hart for president

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: September 02, 2011, 09:06:05 AM »

Folks I am expecting a convincing victory today. It's a state of emergency cutarse for Bermuda.

I agree. Bermuda collecting 6 or 7 easy.  :beermug: :beermug:
The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: September 02, 2011, 09:32:11 AM »

I agree. Bermuda collecting 6 or 7 easy:beermug: :beermug:

I would like that scoreline too but do you really believe that?!   8)
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: September 02, 2011, 09:40:49 AM »
At least 5.  :whip: Make it so T&T
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: September 02, 2011, 09:43:05 AM »

I agree. Bermuda collecting 6 or 7 easy:beermug: :beermug:

I would like that scoreline too but do you really believe that?!   8)
Nothing less than 5!!!

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: September 02, 2011, 09:43:38 AM »
At least 5.  :whip: Make it so T&T
Dias whey I talking about :beermug:

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: September 02, 2011, 09:45:02 AM »
Julius James is boss. 3--0 T&t

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: September 02, 2011, 09:48:18 AM »
Ticket in hand. Leavin work early to head down. Very excited about this game. Expecting some good football from the team
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #206 on: September 02, 2011, 09:50:15 AM »
I'm curious as to what will happen to us on the left side.

We'll score at least three. Can't say how sure I am about not conceding.

Go Warriors!

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: September 02, 2011, 10:06:19 AM »

Correct me here because i will admit i don't know,i'm only speculating.I don't think the TTFF own any TV rights,this is WC these games belongs to FIFA,Blazer and those guys,my understanding used to be that JW controled our TV rights he had full control of that and not TTFF,i might be wrong.
       I don't know how much money was given for Brazil 2014 campaign but what ever was given i did not hear the MoS list as one of their priorities any of it was to cover TV rights.Like you rather the money go towards TV rights than pay our WC heroes,what's more important?  

Coop's what is yuh scene man. You had your time. Why be so down on other fellas? I truly can't understand yuh hang ups. YOu truly DON"T want to see our players successful, I believe. You apparently don't want anyone wiping away the memories of "de golden years".

Don't worry no one can eraze what you all did. Instead of being sarcastic and showing disdain, how about seeing it as these fellas standing o shoulders of giants (players of yesteryear that went before in battle). I know you coming to say how many people you help and how you truly want to see T&T football get better and all that. However Coop's, reading your post your snide remarks about the 06 players and them being paid as though they trying ah fast one. These fellas have a right to demand what was promised to them. You cannot convince me that you truly want to see them successful. All your posts on this matter ooze with your true feelings towards more recent players.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: September 02, 2011, 10:25:34 AM »
We should never take things for granted in this game as the Australia result showed against Thailand.Australia fielded their strongest team and Thailand was missing a few first choice players but Oz struggled to beat them 2-1 with a controversial late goal,Australia ranks 22 and Thailand 122.

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: September 02, 2011, 10:27:53 AM »
With respect to Stern John and his lost..... I am not sure if he is up to it ?

So here goes....

Phillip
Edwards, Power, James, Pacheco
Peltier, Birchall, Theobald, Daniel
Jones, Roberts

1]; } ?>