March 29, 2024, 05:30:30 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Barbados Game (06-Sept-11)  (Read 79580 times)

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Barbados Game (06-Sept-11)
« Reply #60 on: September 05, 2011, 07:23:02 AM »
I called CNMG... the lady said they cannot confirm if they are showing the game

Madness yes

Doubt any streams are available either

you would swear we in 19 f**kING 57

Offline Jayerson

• Hero Warrior
  • Gunners for life
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 05, 2011, 07:35:19 AM »
Small Mag, a day before the game and they cannot confirm? When did you call? Sunday? These ppl real jokey. I need to know if I've got to duck out work early to go home to watch the game.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 05, 2011, 07:46:22 AM »
Small Mag, a day before the game and they cannot confirm? When did you call? Sunday? These ppl real jokey. I need to know if I've got to duck out work early to go home to watch the game.

I just called

crazy stuff.. a total joke ... especially from the TTFF

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 05, 2011, 07:47:23 AM »
I called CNMG... the lady said they cannot confirm if they are showing the game

Steupsss...assness to the nth power.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 05, 2011, 08:22:41 AM »
The issue may not lie in CTV hands but Barbados hands.  ???
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Jay10

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 05, 2011, 08:56:07 AM »
Sigh the usual pains of TRUE warriors fans... :(

Offline Jayerson

• Hero Warrior
  • Gunners for life
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 05, 2011, 09:14:23 AM »

I just called

crazy stuff.. a total joke ... especially from the TTFF

Maybe if many of many of us called they would realise the importance/magnitude of the matter. Serious, if many of us call throughout the day some level of urgency would probably be created in their pysche.

Small Mag, I'm in the office and just tied up to go look up their number. What's their phone number?
Let everyone reading this thread call them.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 05, 2011, 09:34:39 AM »
Yeah someone please post both the TTFF’s media department contact number and the local TV networks contact numbers so we can all call them to find out if they are planning to show the game live!

Its about time that these folks step forward into the 21st century!!
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 05, 2011, 09:40:04 AM »
Yeah someone please post both the TTFF’s media department contact number and the local TV networks contact numbers so we can all call them to find out if they are planning to show the game live!

868-623-7312 
868-623 8109
TTFF
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 05, 2011, 10:09:55 AM »

868-623-7312 
868-623 8109
TTFF

Everybody start to call the TTFF office to find out if or why they can't arrange for the local supporters to see the game live or at least delayed broadcast in the curfew hours right after the game!

Thanks!!
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 05, 2011, 10:15:44 AM »
I think this is right, T&T aren't going to send a crew to televise the match.  If it is on in Barbados (or even recorded for later transmission) it is very simple for T&T to show it.  If its not, there's nothing the T&T TV stations can do.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 05, 2011, 10:34:14 AM »
I think this is right, T&T aren't going to send a crew to televise the match.  If it is on in Barbados (or even recorded for later transmission) it is very simple for T&T to show it.  If its not, there's nothing the T&T TV stations can do.

So are you saying that the Bajan TV networks are not willing to cover a wc qualifier at home in which their own country is playing?!  ???

And are you saying that they are only interested in covering cricket then?!

Maybe we need to hit the "Bajan Rockets" for a 6-nil scoreline in trute yes to stir up some interest from the Bajan media for the next game!!  I hope our guys can get their act together and roll up a cricket score as the Bajans only seemed to be interested in covering cricket!! >:(
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 10:44:55 AM by Socapro »

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 05, 2011, 10:51:40 AM »
That is crap. The T&T television stations should be ashamed of themselves. We saw all Jamaica's World Cup qualifiers when the Reggae Boyz played away.

And I especially want to see Barbados get a 6-0 cutarse from T&T basically putting them out of contention all together. ;D
jjbrown

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 05, 2011, 10:56:18 AM »
Got word that i95fm will be bringing live radio coverage.

Hoping that CNMG comes through still.
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 05, 2011, 10:56:53 AM »

So are you saying that the Bajan TV networks are not willing to cover a wc qualifier at home in which their own country is playing?!  ???

Maybe we need to hit the "Bajan Rockets" for a 6-nil scoreline in trute yes to stir up some interest from the Bajan media for the next game!!  I hope our guys can get their act together and roll up a cricket score as the Bajans only seemed to be interested in covering cricket!! >:(
No, I'm saying I don't know if they are.

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: September 05, 2011, 11:12:57 AM »

maybe we should be calling the bajan tv stations to see if they televis.. because if they are then there isn't much the ttff or tnt tv stations could say as to why they not broadcasting other than; of course.. sheer stupidity!
Warren N. Boucaud

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 05, 2011, 11:21:37 AM »
CNMG- 622 4141

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
  • soca in mih veins, soca in mih blood...
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 05, 2011, 11:28:31 AM »
CNMG- 622 4141

Arite, de match tmr they not bringing it for sure!
De match against bermuda, they say that MOST LIKELY they bringing it,....they jess tryna work out some kinks, but they say it looking highly likely.

De fella noted tho that they brought it on de radio...

Ah call and dem ppl acting like ah ask dem some hard questions boii...like "uhhhhhh...aa aaa ahh noooootttt shureeeeee hold on"

but yea...daizzz de scene dey! :beermug:
Soca in mih vein, Soca in meh blood
Soca in yuh vein, Soca in blood,
Soca in we vein, Soca in we blood,
It's a heart of love, can't deny soca, cuz its good fuh de soul...
Trinidad and Tobago jump up now!

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 05, 2011, 11:50:44 AM »
How about alyuh put up some money...buy meh a plane ticket and put meh up in Accra Resort.

I will hit alyuh a blog, info from the game just like bbc, some small video and a match report.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #79 on: September 05, 2011, 11:55:27 AM »
How about alyuh put up some money...buy meh a plane ticket and put meh up in Accra Resort.

I will hit alyuh a blog, info from the game just like bbc, some small video and a match report.

what we paying all sport for? to gallery themselves as the main marketing firm >:(

touches if you have a camera crew that have the equipment and ability let me know, the fans might as well start dey own thing

Offline ON DE BLOCK

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 05, 2011, 03:09:33 PM »
called ttff an spoke to a female who directed me to ttffonline.com, i think we calling the wrong number any numbers for anil or kamla. leh we see who is really soca warriors fans.

Offline ON DE BLOCK

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 05, 2011, 04:00:30 PM »

I think you may have 'touched' on something here, socawarriors.net  as a not for profit forum, can appoint whom ever it wishes to tell us or show us anything concerning our SOCA WARRIORS any where on the planet, an instead 
of depending on express papers etc. for example "touches" with his brand new SOCAWARRIORS.NET ID and a videographer  also with ID can interview Ironfist etc.. players one on one, we are the fans we have the power,we can open any door once it has to do with the SOCAWARRIORS. Getting live feeds and getting into the broadcast booths etc.. its up to socawarriors.net to appoint people an the sky's the limit.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 05, 2011, 04:15:43 PM »
Sad Sad Sad.. imagine we cant watch our team play a world cup qualifier in 2011

Madness.. absolute madness

The man that find a stream tomorrow is the poster of the year... you will get a trophy from Tallman

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 05, 2011, 04:26:32 PM »

I think you may have 'touched' on something here, socawarriors.net  as a not for profit forum, can appoint whom ever it wishes to tell us or show us anything concerning our SOCA WARRIORS any where on the planet, an instead 
of depending on express papers etc. for example "touches" with his brand new SOCAWARRIORS.NET ID and a videographer  also with ID can interview Ironfist etc.. players one on one, we are the fans we have the power,we can open any door once it has to do with the SOCAWARRIORS. Getting live feeds and getting into the broadcast booths etc.. its up to socawarriors.net to appoint people an the sky's the limit.
I for sure would put my pittings towards ah venture like that. even what touches suggested, i will be willing to support that as well.

allyuh dun know how i feel about T&T and their bureaucracy. them ppl is ah real prideless lazy complaisant ppl is you ask me, every thing is lackadaisical and half asre, i tell you, it's ah anyhow reachifie half pick duck society.                     they make simple things seem ah herculean task.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 05, 2011, 05:27:52 PM »

Yeah right...Is that why our match vs Bermuda wasn't televised either? Steups

And touches may have been kicksin but the fans need to just take matters into their own hands. Lehwe negotiate our own broadcast rights.

A socawarriors.net ppv feed, I'd def put money into that to help cover cameras, equipment and the like. I'm sure there is a high enough demand for sw.net to do it.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 05:33:49 PM by supporter »
Hart for president

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 05, 2011, 05:44:36 PM »
sad to not "see' this game... but lets go tnt

just watched the sport news... the pitch in Bdos in a mess.. grass high and long.. ball bouncing and ting
expect a tough game because of the conditions...
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 05, 2011, 05:57:12 PM »
just watched the sport news... the pitch in Bdos in a mess.. grass high and long.. ball bouncing and ting
expect a tough game because of the conditions...

From Twitter:
@anthonycbis y Barbados doh play #socawarriors on #rihannasforehead? A less bumpy surface & big enough 2 hold more than 4000 fans
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline PATRIOT

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 05, 2011, 06:01:04 PM »
I CAN verify that I-95.5fm here WILL be bringing the game live via a feed from Barbados... so if no link materialises to watch, you can at least LISTEN... I will also send updates to either Tallman or Flex before, during and after the game, so fear not, all is not lost.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 05, 2011, 06:02:54 PM »
called ttff an spoke to a female who directed me to ttffonline.com, i think we calling the wrong number any numbers for anil or kamla. leh we see who is really soca warriors fans.

Yuh mean these two people?! Anil is to the left side of Kamla in the background also wearing shades!

Don't understand why allyuh Trinis home put these comedians in power, yes!  ::)

Allyuh deserve what allyuh get, Two Women & Two Men In Black SOE & Curfew in allyuh backside!  8)

Offline PIMP

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 05, 2011, 06:06:53 PM »
This is BS....They should be ashamed!!!!

They want we to fork out we money for home games but they doh have the decency to show the away games.

Everything is profit and is clearly not in the interest of football in TnT.

All we media houses prefer to pay for project runway, Video music awards etc.

ANIL DOH SOMETHING!!!

1]; } ?>