March 28, 2024, 05:15:23 PM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Barbados Game (06-Sept-11)  (Read 79555 times)

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Barbados Game (06-Sept-11)
« Reply #480 on: September 07, 2011, 10:38:50 AM »

Yeah kicker, clinicism is not a word. Every so often the french radio station does cut in...that has very little to do with your argument though, right? ::)

I normally respect your opinion, but here we go agree to disagree.

By most teams, I talking about the majority of those that matter (we like to think we belong in that category), not the american samoas of this world. For every goal you see, a team does have three four shots - one might go overbars, one to the side and the keeper might save the third, the fourth might go in. I not talking about shots on target, i talking about shots. Is only certain players like Torres could get one shot off all match and score in the Euro final, and he not going to be the only man shooting..

I never call for no 6 or 8 goals, but the point is Barbados didn't belong on the field with us.
I would go so far as to say that Bermuda put up a better showing than them (posts notwithstanding) just based on those highlights, the commentary, the fact we didn't have no game under we belt at the time and what i see of the bermudans. When a team doh belong on the field with you a three goal margin is what you should be aiming for.

Fair enough the field was awful, but the side was good for 2 more goals. KJ is a premier league and europa league striker. One on one with the keeper. And that is what he do?

Really? Really? Really?

De TTFF have alyuh so starved a football for so long alyuh men go take white rice put on shades and bawl de pelau tasting good. The cult of celebration/elevation of mediocrity is what have this country where it is right now.

I not saying don't support the guys or congratulate them, but if I can't point out what needs improving on the basis of mitigating circumstances I might as well stop watching the bloody football until the fellas get fine tuned.

And then alyuh would call me a waggonist. ::)

alright so the players throw way sitters... KJ throw way...

what yuh want we do? Bring back hardest? Hard luck, we go come again. The journey now start.

If we had played in the gold cup and had been playing a full slate of friendlies under Pfister i might have been upset... now i satisified with 3 points and clean sheets

so tell meh what yuh want we to do?

:beermug:

Offline ON DE BLOCK

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: September 07, 2011, 10:58:28 AM »
From the highlights, we could have beaten Bim 4-0. No excuse for that horrendous Kenwyne miss...just saying...

That's what I've been saying but men want to vex with me for saying it!!

Some even making up bogus argument that I was calling for 8 goals!

What I was calling for was at least 3 goals considering all the good scoring chances we had!
In fact I was calling for at least 3 goals while the game was playing live and we was hanging in the chat room!!
Men didn't understand why I was vex but now that they can see that Guyana is on top of our group http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/preliminaries/nccamerica/standings/index.html hopefully they will now understand!
on a scale of 1 - 10  i give bermuda  ah  3
                                     barbados      3
                                     tnt              4
                                     guyana         4

if guyana did beat bdos or bermuda like 5 - 0  ah might give them a five but no more,  mexico and usa would be in that 5-6 range  and  top flight teams like spain brazil argentina holland germany 7 - 8 - range,  but we (tnt) will see if we can pull off the hat trick of three wins against guyana, yes we throwing way real golas in both games the score line could have been higher, we have players we have a coach we now looking for the 'team' and i think against guyana we would see the team, as i not seeing that team spirit or feeling it yet.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #482 on: September 07, 2011, 11:01:55 AM »
From the highlights, we could have beaten Bim 4-0. No excuse for that horrendous Kenwyne miss...just saying...

What I was calling for was at least 3 goals considering all the good scoring chances we had!
In fact I was calling for at least 3 goals while the game was playing live and we was hanging in the chat room!!
Men didn't understand why I was vex but now that they can see that Guyana is on top of our group http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/preliminaries/nccamerica/standings/index.html hopefully they will now understand!
on a scale of 1 - 10  i give bermuda  ah  3
                                     barbados      3
                                     tnt              4
                                     guyana         4

if guyana did beat bdos or bermuda like 5 - 0  ah might give them a five but no more,  mexico and usa would be in that 5-6 range  and  top flight teams like spain brazil argentina holland germany 7 - 8 - range,  but we (tnt) will see if we can pull off the hat trick of three wins against guyana, yes we throwing way real golas in both games the score line could have been higher, we have players we have a coach we now looking for the 'team' and i think against guyana we would see the team, as i not seeing that team spirit or feeling it yet.

you won't see the team yet because we need time to gel and pfister still experimenting with the lesser teams

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: September 07, 2011, 11:14:28 AM »

so UK based... check a gig if you can....

Gig dates and Venues

Friday 9th September at ..The Hope and Anchor, Islington,London ( 8pm)
Wed 14th Sept at... Undertone, Cardiff.
Sat 17th Sept at...The Bumper, Liverpool.
Tues 20th Sept at ..Proud Galleries, Camden,London
Thur 22nd Sept.. Lochinvar,Scotland
Fri 23rd Sept.. Mad hatters, Inverness, Scotland.
Sat 24th Sept,.. Behind The Wall, Falkirk,Scotland.
Mon 26th Sept,.."The Watering Hole"
Hillhead Halls of Residence, Aberdeen UNI
Wed 28th Sept...Dog House,.Dundee
Thur 29th Sept...Whistlebinkies, Edinburgh
Fri 30th Sept.. The BOX, Glasgow.
Sun 2nd Oct, ..The Flask, Saltcoats, Ayrshire,Scotland
Sat 8th Oct ...The Dublin Castle, Camden,London
Sun 9th Oct.... The Yardbird Jazz Club , Birmingham ( Free Entry)

More cities and venues to be confirmed soon ( will update)

Brighton,Bristol,Manchester,Leeds,Oxford,Norwich,Cambridge

Very nice man, wish ah was over dey to check allyuh out... after all somebody have tuh bring de tomatoes tuh pelt  :D

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: September 07, 2011, 11:26:05 AM »
Fellas, honestly don't mean to troll or anything, but here are highlights of ES's win from last night...thought some of you might be interested in it since we'll likely face off next round...cheers... : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyBeIPqnNWA

While I'm at it, here are highlights from the 1st matchday vs the Dominicans : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwHpKc3jT-0&feature=related

Thanks for the vids... the first link is broken though (vid removed).  Good to keep an eye on the competition.  Who is #13 for El Sal?  He has some real nice touches... although he took a dive in the box trying to earn a penalty, lol

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: September 07, 2011, 11:40:13 AM »
Same ole story for Jones.. He seems like he doesn't want to be here. I really don't like strikers that just walk around on the pitch waiting for balls to come their way. Missing two sitters? No big deal.. we scored 2.

Jones meh...  Work ethics goes a long way.. Can expect to be lazy ... HARD WOrk is rewarded and I think that is the reason he didnt score against the Bajans. Surely Jones is class and we need him but he needs to realize this is his team now and he needs to lead by example, high work rate, less joggin.

PLEASED with the win, good performance and we looking better every game.  :beermug:

OH big up to Keon.. he looks like a complete different player now! Loving that, he is just what we need, and tinto looking lively, also impressed with Powers  :beermug:

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: September 07, 2011, 11:48:00 AM »
Having looked at some of the scores there is nuff proof that the weaker teams have caught up with the big boys in CONCACAF.Belize 1 Guatemala 2,Cayman Island 0 El Salvador0,Curasao 2 Haiti 3,Guyana APPEARS TO BE DOING BETTER AGAINST OPPONENTS WE STRUGGLED TO BEAT.There is no sure thing in CONCACAF,that is long time ting.
Before allyuh jump out the window, lets see how they do on the road. they had two home games and they seem to protect they home field advantage. now the road awaits.

Did you not forecast that Guyana won't beat Bermuda?  ::)
Yes i did! but i was wrong! bermuda somehow didn't come to play guyana the way they came to play us. i still maintain that bermuda is ah a strong team.

Apparently not as strong as Guyana!  :-X
Apparently.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: September 07, 2011, 11:54:17 AM »

Yeah kicker, clinicism is not a word. Every so often the french radio station does cut in...that has very little to do with your argument though, right? ::)

By most teams, I talking about the majority of those that matter (we like to think we belong in that category), not the american samoas of this world. For every goal you see, a team does have three four shots - one might go overbars, one to the side and the keeper might save the third, the fourth might go in. I not talking about shots on target, i talking about shots. Is only certain players like Torres could get one shot off all match and score in the Euro final, and he not going to be the only man shooting..

I never call for no 6 or 8 goals, but the point is Barbados didn't belong on the field with us.
I would go so far as to say that Bermuda put up a better showing than them (posts notwithstanding) just based on those highlights, the commentary, the fact we didn't have no game under we belt at the time and what i see of the bermudans. When a team doh belong on the field with you a three goal margin is what you should be aiming for.

Fair enough the field was awful, but the side was good for 2 more goals. KJ is a premier league and europa league striker. One on one with the keeper. And that is what he do?

Really? Really? Really?

De TTFF have alyuh so starved a football for so long alyuh men go take white rice put on shades and bawl de pelau tasting good. The cult of celebration/elevation of mediocrity is what have this country where it is right now.

I not saying don't support the guys or congratulate them, but if I can't point out what needs improving on the basis of mitigating circumstances I might as well stop watching the bloody football until the fellas get fine tuned.

Ok cool.  when it comes to goals, the more the merrier - no one will disagree. And yes it looks like we squandered some chances.  Hopefully we get it right in the next couple of games.  Given what our football has been through in the last 6-9 months, as long as we keep winning and improving at this stage, I will personally keep the complaints to a miniumum,  because a little over a month ago I was doubtful over whether or not we would even put a side out on the field (ok ah being a little dramatic but yuh get my point)... I honestly kinda view these matches against Bermuda, Barbados and Guyana as practice matches (except that we have to win them)...remember we hadn't played any proper practice matches eh?.... so I eh settling for mediocrity but I will take the step by step progress in stride... but that's just me.  
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: September 07, 2011, 11:54:43 AM »
Guys no bullshit.. after watching this highlights wid TNT . This is facking terrible football by this team. In a kind of way am happy we actually playing this 4 6 matches against theese teams. Thereis no way we could have go into one of those group playing like this we will have been thumped pretty good. By The time Guyana comes around we will have played 4 games plus a fete match against Inida .thats 5 enough matches to gell a little.  I mean this is terrible footbasll by TNT.. terrible.. guys look at the DR and elsalvador highlights .. Hard ball They playing I wah see dat .. man running after ball and not waiting to see what the player wid the ball going to do.. I want to see we fighting with and without the ball..
good luck warriors but this is terrible performance by you guys..
war
And allyuh could determine that by ah couple of mins highlights (midnight, socapro,and you)? allyuh in the wrong profession, yuhs guys should be on the technical staff of some champions league team, or @ least doing analysis for espn.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: September 07, 2011, 11:58:52 AM »

2 games out of 6 play... take yuh time Telly Monster

Dat worry wart!  :rotfl: :rotfl: :devil:
Good one FF real good one! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: September 07, 2011, 12:00:34 PM »
What is the big deal all of a sudden with goal difference? We shouldn't and ain't going to need it. We beating every single team in this group with this same team.. Alyuh worried about the wrong things.

I am worried about Costa Rica and Mexico.

Offline Jayerson

• Hero Warrior
  • Gunners for life
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: September 07, 2011, 12:13:56 PM »
Fellas, honestly don't mean to troll or anything, but here are highlights of ES's win from last night...thought some of you might be interested in it since we'll likely face off next round...cheers... : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyBeIPqnNWA

While I'm at it, here are highlights from the 1st matchday vs the Dominicans : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwHpKc3jT-0&feature=related

One of the videos have been removed. Great atmoshpere at the game though. But has Dominican Rep improved? 3 - 2 in ES?

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: September 07, 2011, 12:25:48 PM »
Guys no bullshit.. after watching this highlights wid TNT . This is facking terrible football by this team. In a kind of way am happy we actually playing this 4 6 matches against theese teams. Thereis no way we could have go into one of those group playing like this we will have been thumped pretty good. By The time Guyana comes around we will have played 4 games plus a fete match against Inida .thats 5 enough matches to gell a little.  I mean this is terrible footbasll by TNT.. terrible.. guys look at the DR and elsalvador highlights .. Hard ball They playing I wah see dat .. man running after ball and not waiting to see what the player wid the ball going to do.. I want to see we fighting with and without the ball..
war
And allyuh could determine that by ah couple of mins highlights (midnight, socapro,and you)? allyuh in the wrong profession, yuhs guys should be on the technical staff of some champions league team, or @ least doing analysis for espn.

analysis is when yuh talking out your rectal orifice - i'll leave that for the persons who do it best - like those who maintain that Bermuda is a defensive powerhouse in Concacaf
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: September 07, 2011, 12:30:48 PM »

Really? Really? Really?

Ok cool.  when it comes to goals, the more the merrier - no one will disagree. And yes it looks like we squandered some chances.  Hopefully we get it right in the next couple of games.  Given what our football has been through in the last 6-9 months, as long as we keep winning and improving at this stage, I will personally keep the complaints to a miniumum,  because a little over a month ago I was doubtful over whether or not we would even put a side out on the field (ok ah being a little dramatic but yuh get my point)... I honestly kinda view these matches against Bermuda, Barbados and Guyana as practice matches (except that we have to win them)...remember we hadn't played any proper practice matches eh?.... so I eh settling for mediocrity but I will take the step by step progress in stride... but that's just me.  

well i cool with that. Ah will take that anyday than somebody who trying to persuade me that any of these teams we face is a side.
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: September 07, 2011, 12:31:35 PM »

analysis is when yuh talking out your rectal orifice - i'll leave that for the persons who do it best - like those who maintain that Bermuda is a defensive powerhouse in Concacaf
[/quote]

Not a defensive powerhouse but a team that don't want to embarass their country putting players behind the ball in the defensive third. For teams that are not well established and looking to build for the future not getting trashed is a good way to start.

If you were from Bermuda, you would understand this a little better.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #495 on: September 07, 2011, 12:35:45 PM »
What is the big deal all of a sudden with goal difference? We shouldn't and ain't going to need it. We beating every single team in this group with this same team.. Alyuh worried about the wrong things.

I am worried about Costa Rica and Mexico.

yuh hit the nail on the head, socapro worrying about losing to guyana ::)

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: September 07, 2011, 12:37:58 PM »
war

How my name reach in that?!!  :o

Please bring the quote of me saying that T&T played terrible!
I complained about us throwing away easy chances and that we should have scored at least 3 and that’s it but you trying to adding more to the pot than the original ingredients !

I sure some ah allyuh men does look exactly like Pinocchio twin brother when allyuh posting yes!!  :liar:
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 12:45:22 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: September 07, 2011, 12:38:13 PM »

Not a defensive powerhouse but a team that don't want to embarass their country putting players behind the ball in the defensive third. For teams that are not well established and looking to build for the future not getting trashed is a good way to start.

If you were from Bermuda, you would understand this a little better.
[/quote]

pardner..if you wasn't paying attention stay out of the conversation.

This man said that Bermuda capable of stopping any of the top 4 in Concacaf from scoring. I pointed out that they have kept 4 clean sheets in 40 games and ten years, the best of which is actually Barbados, and since then he have nothing to say.

He was also dead sure that guyana wouldn't beat Bermuda. Not only did they beat them, but they put more goals past them as well.

I know one thing for sure - who I NOT getting MY champions league analysis from.

Positivity is always welcome, but delusion ent make no sense unless you getting pay by the TTFF...

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: September 07, 2011, 12:41:35 PM »
Same ole story for Jones.. He seems like he doesn't want to be here. I really don't like strikers that just walk around on the pitch waiting for balls to come their way. Missing two sitters? No big deal.. we scored 2.

Jones meh...  Work ethics goes a long way.. Can expect to be lazy ... HARD WOrk is rewarded and I think that is the reason he didnt score against the Bajans. Surely Jones is class and we need him but he needs to realize this is his team now and he needs to lead by example, high work rate, less joggin.

PLEASED with the win, good performance and we looking better every game.  :beermug:

OH big up to Keon.. he looks like a complete different player now! Loving that, he is just what we need, and tinto looking lively, also impressed with Powers  :beermug:
What highlights you was watchin?? i see jones doing ah lot of things, even more than any other attackin player on the pitch.

i saw him get in scoring position three times and knocking down the header for the 2nd goal, he also had ah nice give and go with tinto and still made the run to collect the cross from skilla for the head down,

i also saw him in the last fews seconds of the game coming up with ah crucial defensive header to clear the ball away from danger, :shameonyou: and for the record, that wasn't no sitters! it was all one on one opportunities.

in  the first situation the bajan full back made ah soft back pass to the keeper and KJ pounce on it with two defenders trailing and he tried to chip the ball from ah difficult angle, the 2nd opportunity came when he collaborated with tinto when he broke the off side trap and the keeper came out and smothered it , he tried the go around the keeper but his first touch let him down, and guess what, it happens to bigger more prolific strikers.

but lemme ask yuh this, did you noticed that KJ spare headed every attack for the goals that we did score? the pass he made to keon daniel off ah cross by wolf, he took it down clean and layed it off in ah timely manner for daniel to tap in?

what about the give and go with tinto who squared it to skilla who crossed it to jones again for the header and the clean up by darrly? allyuh men need tuh chill with the fight down.

all this talk about the game was slow, yes the game was slow, but maybe the coach kept it this way for ah reason, these men are capable of ah faster pace game, and they are not out there playing on their own, they are actually playing under coaches instructions, who knows what he instructed.  allyuh need tuh chill, we now start.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #499 on: September 07, 2011, 12:44:51 PM »
war

How my name reach in that?!!

I complained about us throwing away easy chances and that we should have scored at least 3 and that’s it but you trying to adding more to the pot than the original ingredients !

I sure some ah allyuh men does look exactly like Pinocchio twin brother when allyuh posting yes!!  :liar:

basically it seems socapro wants the scoreline like our teams of the past

he is worried about our national team not beating these weaker sides by bigger margins and it concerns him, hence his opinion that we are underestimating these sides by saying we will win easily.

since we haven't blown out the competition so far, that worries socapro, hence his reason for stressing the need for our team to win by bigger margins, in his mindset he believes it leaves room for us to make a mistake and draw or lose because we are not blowing out these smaller teams.

i see where socapro is coming from now, however the boys don't look highly motivated against the minnows in my opinion and are happy for a clean sheet and goals, whether it be 1 or 2, also the boys are looking at gelling as a team and becoming a cohesive unit, plus the coach is experimenting with the smaller teams and trying new strategies, so I wouldn't be too worried, imagine we are experimenting and still beating the lesser teams.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: September 07, 2011, 12:46:06 PM »
war

You have ah small toeti or what?? how you always comin @ man like yuh sufferin from ah small man complex, relax fella, all ah wee is big hard stones, weh all dis feminine sarcasm comin from?

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #501 on: September 07, 2011, 12:51:42 PM »

What highlights you was watchin?? i see jones doing ah lot of things, even more than any other attackin player on the pitch.

i saw him get in scoring position three times and knocking down the header for the 2nd goal, he also had ah nice give and go with tinto and still made the run to collect the cross from skilla for the head down,

i also saw him in the last fews seconds of the game coming up with ah crucial defensive header to clear the ball away from danger, :shameonyou: and for the record, that wasn't no sitters! it was all one on one opportunities.

in  the first situation the bajan full back made ah soft back pass to the keeper and KJ pounce on it with two defenders trailing and he tried to chip the ball from ah difficult angle, the 2nd opportunity came when he collaborated with tinto when he broke the off side trap and the keeper came out and smothered it , he tried the go around the keeper but his first touch let him down, and guess what, it happens to bigger more prolific strikers.

but lemme ask yuh this, did you noticed that KJ spare headed every attack for the goals that we did score? the pass he made to keon daniel off ah cross by wolf, he took it down clean and layed it off in ah timely manner for daniel to tap in?

what about the give and go with tinto who squared it to skilla who crossed it to jones again for the header and the clean up by darrly? allyuh men need tuh chill with the fight down.

all this talk about the game was slow, yes the game was slow, but maybe the coach kept it this way for ah reason, these men are capable of ah faster pace game, and they are not out there playing on their own, they are actually playing under coaches instructions, who knows what he instructed.  allyuh need tuh chill, we now start.

excellent points, pfister may be slowing down the pace deliberately to take the edge away from the opponents, a methodical approach, where changes in the pace of the game can create scoring opportunities for TT and its front line.

i think some people are obsessed with winning by large margins, its more of an ego thing with certain people, the feeling of superiority. i like pfister's approach, any opponent watching the matches will not be 100% precise in their scouting of our team because its a work in progress and pfister probably will not reveal the strongest side at this point in time, its strategy.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: September 07, 2011, 12:53:20 PM »
war

You have ah small toeti or what?? how you always comin @ man like yuh sufferin from ah small man complex, relax fella, all ah wee is big hard stones, weh all dis feminine sarcasm comin from?

yes...and is very masculine to talk bout a man penis when you at a loss for words... ::) carry on

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: September 07, 2011, 12:53:32 PM »
war

How my name reach in that?!!  :o

Don't get yuh panties wet pro, we is big men, no need for the baby talk.  yuh was dissatisfied with the games we've played so far, and rightfully so, but have you noticed of late that you're becoming more and more disruptive when ppl trying tuh hold ah medi and be positive?

yes you have ah right to express yuh self as you see fit on the forum, after all this is what the forum is for, but sometimes it's real nice to hear something up lifting when the chips are down and anxiety runs high.    drink ah beer on me and cool man.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 01:03:21 PM by just cool »

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: September 07, 2011, 12:53:42 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/C4UWjvWBGGI" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/C4UWjvWBGGI</a>
lord we pray for the day when Kenwyne jOnes becomes more consistant. Missed atleast 2 sitters

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: September 07, 2011, 12:57:47 PM »
If you guys think that pitch was bad you should see the one Guyana plays on

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: September 07, 2011, 01:01:36 PM »
war

yes...and is very masculine to talk bout a man penis when you at a loss for words... ::) carry on
I loss for words?? :rotfl: :rotfl: yuhs ah joker yes. just hold ah beer and cool nah fella. like you never lime wid "us" grass roots ppl or what MR high society? anyway that's how we get down, nothing is sacred.

Offline ES10

• New Warrior
  • El Salvador Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: September 07, 2011, 01:29:44 PM »

One of the videos have been removed. Great atmoshpere at the game though. But has Dominican Rep improved? 3 - 2 in ES?

Thanks for the vids... the first link is broken though (vid removed).  Good to keep an eye on the competition.  Who is #13 for El Sal?  He has some real nice touches... although he took a dive in the box trying to earn a penalty, lol

Here's the 1st link (vs Cayman Islands) that was apparently broken : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4bMYiRZPgI

To answer the questions...I definitely think DR has stepped it up some, but to be honest, ES should have crushed them...they've seemed very lathargic in the past two matches. But I'm sure they will be ready when the deadly group comes around.

#13 for ES is Herbert Sosa...a 21 year old who has about 5 caps.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: September 07, 2011, 01:33:39 PM »
war

I loss for words?? :rotfl: :rotfl: yuhs ah joker yes. just hold ah beer and cool nah fella. like you never lime wid "us" grass roots ppl or what MR high society? anyway that's how we get down, nothing is sacred.
particularly not logic or common sense. carry on

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: September 07, 2011, 01:34:03 PM »
If you guys think that pitch was bad you should see the one Guyana plays on

That's the oval, normal...
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

1]; } ?>