April 18, 2024, 08:34:08 PM

Author Topic: Keith Look Loy Thread  (Read 32244 times)

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
Re: Look Loy candidate for EFA president.
« Reply #120 on: August 28, 2011, 06:44:51 PM »
I have just returned from the EFA AGM. As expected, the TTFF-appointed election officer, Wayne Riley, declared the  Look Loy slate "fraudently" seconded by Prisons Sports Club, which has stood by its act of secondment. The claim, therefore, is that the outgoing executive committee is unopposed, and they were therefore returned to office by Riley.

Riley refused to allow the AGM to decide matter under existing EFA constitutional provision that provides for the AGM to settle issue that arise in emergency. The returning "president" Lennox Watson then declared the meeting closed and walked out.

After this, thirteen (13) of the seventeen (17) clubs at AGM signed a demand for new a AGM to be held on Sunday 4 September, at 10:00AM. If  (or when) this bankrupt, illegitimate and unconstitutional regime attempt to ignore the demand the clubs will respond.

This is sickening and frustrating.....these nasty, stinking, dutty men (and women??  :-\:banginghead: :puking: :frustrated:

Also, to the forumites who tend to pontificate and plot strategy on how to reform the TTFF, take note at how hard the entrenched rats will fight before they give up the reigns of power.....they will stop at nothing to stay at the helm to detriment of us all.......
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 28, 2011, 07:43:27 PM »
I have just returned from the EFA AGM. As expected, the TTFF-appointed election officer, Wayne Riley, declared the  Look Loy slate "fraudently" seconded by Prisons Sports Club, which has stood by its act of secondment. The claim, therefore, is that the outgoing executive committee is unopposed, and they were therefore returned to office by Riley.

Riley refused to allow the AGM to decide matter under existing EFA constitutional provision that provides for the AGM to settle issue that arise in emergency. The returning "president" Lennox Watson then declared the meeting closed and walked out.

After this, thirteen (13) of the seventeen (17) clubs at AGM signed a demand for new a AGM to be held on Sunday 4 September, at 10:00AM. If  (or when) this bankrupt, illegitimate and unconstitutional regime attempt to ignore the demand the clubs will respond.

Take them to court.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #122 on: August 31, 2011, 08:02:33 AM »
UPDATE

Colleagues,

1) Letter from the President of Prisons Sports Club

The president of the Prisons Sports Club, John Rougier, has written to the TTFF regarding the club's seconding of the slate of candidates which I head for the EFA election. For reasons of Law I do not copy the letter to you but I quote Mr. Rougier extensively for your guidance:

..." a letter purported to be issued by the Secretary of the Trinidad and Tobago Prisons Service Sports and Recreational Club dated August 25th was unauthorized, unilateral and done without the approval and consent of the executive body of the club. In the circumstance that letter is null, void, and has no legal standing.

Please note that it is the formal position of the Executive of the Trinidad and Tobago Prisons Service Recreational, Sports and Cultural Club is that we stand fully behind and second the nomination of Mr. Keith Look Loy for the position of President of the Eastern Football Association, as well as the candidacy of Mr. Roger Griffith as Vice-President; Mr. Frank Rodriguez as Vice-President; Mr. Fallon Thomas as Committee Member; and Mr. Anil Maraj as Assistant Secretary Administration."

Mr. Rougier's letter was forwarded to Richard Groden, TTFF General Secretary, this afternoon.

2) Email message to TTFF and EFA

The message copied below was also sent to Richard Groden, TTFF General Secretary, and Neville Ferguson, EFA Secretary, this evening. Please read it carefully.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Richard Groden
General Secretary
TTFF
Port of Spain
30 August 2011

Sir,

I attach two documents in connection with the election of officers to the executive committee of the Eastern FA, which was scheduled for Sunday 28 August 2011, but which was aborted by the TTFF-appointed election officer, Wayne Riley, on the basis of a letter from the purported secretary of the Prisons Sports Club.

Document 1 (3 pages):

Thirteen of the seventeen clubs in attendance at the Annual General Meeting of 28 August 2011 have signed a letter calling on the TTFF and EFA to hold the aborted election on Sunday 4 September 2011. This letter was written immediately after the AGM was prematurely terminated by Lennox Watson. I expect the EFA secretariat to comply with this directive of the Association's General Council.

I have attached a) the hand-written letter from the clubs, b) the list of signatories, and c) the typed version of the letter.

Document 2 (1 page):

A letter from the president of the Prisons Sports Club, John Rougier, which repudiates the claims of the person who claims to be the club's secretary, and supports the club's seconding of the slate of candidates which I head.

Since the reason for the abortion of the election of officers was the letter from the purported secretary of the Prisons Sports Club challenging the club's seconding of my slate of candidates, I demand the holding of the election on Sunday 3 September 2011, given the Prison Sports Club's reiteration of its seconding and consistent with the letter from the EFA General Council.

Finally, I have previously requested a copy of the letter from the purported Prisons Sports Club, which was the basis for the abortion of the election of officers by Wayne Riley, which none of the candidates on my slate, nor any of the EFA member clubs had knowledge of prior to Sunday 28 August 2011, nor which any have seen. I once again request a copy of this letter, which it is my legal right to have

I await your response to all of the above within the next forty-eight hours, and reserve the right to adopt appropriate action in the absence of same.

Regards.
Keith Look Loy
Candidate for the presidency of the EFA
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 31, 2011, 09:11:11 AM »
Dem people rell outlandish and brazen oui!!  I hope if they don't hold the elections that they take them to court and force their hands.

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 31, 2011, 10:55:25 AM »
Ok, regardless of my original uncertainties regarding Look Loy because of his previous involvement with TTFF, I will be happy to see him elected. At worse, he can do no more damage than these current dictators, and at best he can lead a force for change in this country. This trend of dictatorial control transcends football and is prevalent in all walks of society. You only have to look at how the PP moved once it gained power to see that people were not judged by their abilities, but by their allegience. This is understandable in Cabinet, but in the civil service people should be judged on performance.

TTFF has never been judged on performance. Once these people gained power they became immovable tyrants, ignoring rules and laws and manipulating democratic procedures to their benefit.

Without getting too political, thats what PP have done with the State of Emergency. The anti gang laws were an all party structure created to deal with a growing menace, yet carefully crafted to protect civil rights. By announcing an SOE, this trumps the anti gang laws civil rights concerns, yet allows the government to act on the tough legislation. And nobody can stop them. You can't even protest on the streets because your civil rights have been removed.

Back to football! If Look Loy can wrest control of EFA from these dictators, others can do the same. Love him or loathe him, Look Loys' crusade must be victorious so that it can be held as a beacon for others to follow, not just in football, but within all of the non democratic, non accountable, non transparent boys clubs who purport to be democratic institutions.

But, Mr Look Loy, if we throw our moral weight behind your campaign, remember, we will hold you accountable. I truly hope this is a new dawn in T&T football, so I will follow, but not blindly.

Offline Trinitozbone

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: August 31, 2011, 12:08:13 PM »
Lookloy and Watson are two sides of the same coin! Neither of them are electable! They are part of the old regime! They cannot bring any real change It is only  exchange! We are in a football mess?
Lookloy wants to be another Jack! He likes the life and is very ambitious , biased too!
No tears for the predicament in which he finds himself!

Offline tempo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 31, 2011, 12:22:58 PM »
Lookloy and Watson are two sides of the same coin! Neither of them are electable! They are part of the old regime! They cannot bring any real change It is only  exchange! We are in a football mess?
Lookloy wants to be another Jack! He likes the life and is very ambitious , biased too!
:beermug: Ambition is what fuels his run, not a concern for accountability and democracy.

Offline president

• Sr. Warrior
  • ...Walk and don't look back...
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: August 31, 2011, 12:35:15 PM »
I assume both of you know him? While he has been building his amateur club, FC Santa Rosa, from a small group of little boys in Arima to a serious club over the past NINETEEN years, where have YOU been, and what have YOU been doing? How many players have YOU sent on scholarship or on contract? How many parents have come to YOU for support and guidance where their boys are concerned? How many community groups, schools and leagues have come to YOU to speak at their functions? How many kids have YOU assisted with their social and educational problems? I assume you both know him? Right?

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 31, 2011, 12:58:12 PM »
I assume both of you know him? While he has been building his amateur club, FC Santa Rosa, from a small group of little boys in Arima to a serious club over the past NINETEEN years, where have YOU been, and what have YOU been doing? How many players have YOU sent on scholarship or on contract? How many parents have come to YOU for support and guidance where their boys are concerned? How many community groups, schools and leagues have come to YOU to speak at their functions? How many kids have YOU assisted with their social and educational problems? I assume you both know him? Right?

I'm really starting to believe you are Look Loy. You get offend really quick. I won't get so mad if people are questioning my pardner. And if you really are Look Loy you are showing how when question or criticized you get angry instead of showing how you are different from JW. Your responses to criticism here, is akin to JW when the press ro anyone question him. Not Good.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline president

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 31, 2011, 01:26:48 PM »
"Vex" pal? For criticism from cyberspace? Come on. I merely question the "bona fides" of people who condemn others who DO stuff without knowing anything about them, personal or professional. People who WORK at anything are always open to criticism, and it's part of the deal. Any public figure in any walk of life is open to criticism. But what exactly is the "crime" that some of you condemn Look Loy of? Stealing money? Stealing an election? Lying to the public? Professional incompetence? Corruption? Lack of ethics or morality? No - Ambition, according to someone? Ambition? Please. It's easy to sit and pontificate about what should be done, who "eh no good" and is a "wase an time", etc, etc, etc...That doesn't influence life. And by the way, care to answer my questions?

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: August 31, 2011, 02:45:07 PM »
:beermug: Ambition is what fuels his run, not a concern for accountability and democracy.

Name one person in his situation (involved in football administration and interested in office) not fueled by "ambition"... or alternatively, in it for "accountability and democracy".

I'm really starting to believe you are Look Loy. You get offend really quick. I won't get so mad if people are questioning my pardner. And if you really are Look Loy you are showing how when question or criticized you get angry instead of showing how you are different from JW. Your responses to criticism here, is akin to JW when the press ro anyone question him. Not Good.

This is nonsense... I doh know Look Loy from Look Left and even I find some ah this criticism bordering on bitch-assedness.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 02:47:36 PM by Bakes »

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: August 31, 2011, 03:01:07 PM »
I assume both of you know him? While he has been building his amateur club, FC Santa Rosa, from a small group of little boys in Arima to a serious club over the past NINETEEN years, where have YOU been, and what have YOU been doing? How many players have YOU sent on scholarship or on contract? How many parents have come to YOU for support and guidance where their boys are concerned? How many community groups, schools and leagues have come to YOU to speak at their functions? How many kids have YOU assisted social and educational problems? I assume you both know him? Right?
      This discussion is simple,JW not there any more and everybody grasping at the opportunity to get in on piece of the Pie,it never had those kids of struggles before.
       All what you mention there the Corneals did all of that for years and still today they are getting no thanks from Football supporters for it.Why do we always try to bring down peeps that trying when we ourselves can't or don't.

Offline PATRIOT

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: August 31, 2011, 03:36:01 PM »
Hmmmn so basically you are saying that faced with a choice between Watson and Look Loy, you choose Watson, and go with the "Better the devil you know"? Because there is NO 3rd alternative, so failing to support Look Loy's attempts to become EFA President means a DEFINITE continuation of the "same ole same ole" eh! I CANNOT endorse this kind of thinking because it would mean NOTHING would ever change until "PERFECT" conditions/candidates exist... just my two cents...and inasmuc as peeps suspect that PRESIDENT is Look Loy, it makes me wonder if any of his DETRACTORS is LENNOX WATSON in disguise??? Just supposin...

Offline tempo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: August 31, 2011, 03:43:49 PM »
Name one person in his situation (involved in football administration and interested in office) not fueled by "ambition"... or alternatively, in it for "accountability and democracy".

There's nothing wrong with ambition. In fact, it is an attribute as far as I'm concerned. What I am seeing is folks are questioning Look Loy's sincerity when he talks about the need for accountability and democracy as he has described in his writings. If someone like George Hislop decided to run based on his desire to see accountability and democracy implemented in football adminisration, I would be prone to believe him because of his track record. On the flip side, I'm not sure if Look Loy has the track record to support his platform.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 03:47:36 PM by Tallman »

Offline Trinitozbone

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: August 31, 2011, 03:45:17 PM »
President is definitely Look Loy! You see the kind of person he is ! He is already calling himself President and he ain't get the wok yet! Lookloy go and teach nah and leave football alone ! You are tainted ! You are one of Jack's henchmen and he does not even want you in that post! He knows u!
And who says JW is no longer around! He is a member of government sitting in cabinet and has a huge influence on the minister of sports! Remember how JW sponsor him to South Africa 2010? He knows all of them price! Very easy to read if you have been following football as long as I have! I am sure I have pants older than some of you guys!

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: August 31, 2011, 05:04:40 PM »
Tell me how Lookloy is another Jack? Nobody can be like jack. First of all Lookloy don't have the kind of money jack HAS. The next TTFF headhoncho will have to sing a diffrent tune when it comes to money. Providing jack eh pulling strings, the next president of TTFF must be a person who can articluate to the business entities of TT that supporting football and sports in general are to the benefit of the nation. He must be an effiecient fund raiser.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: August 31, 2011, 05:46:01 PM »
There's nothing wrong with ambition. In fact, it is an attribute as far as I'm concerned. What I am seeing is folks are questioning Look Loy's sincerity when he talks about the need for accountability and democracy as he has described in his writings. If someone like George Hislop decided to run based on his desire to see accountability and democracy implemented in football adminisration, I would be prone to believe him because of his track record. On the flip side, I'm not sure if Look Loy has the track record to support his platform.

In other words, you can't name one person. 

Thanks for playing.

Offline tempo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: August 31, 2011, 07:03:21 PM »
Oh, that was a serious question? Even after I wrote that there was nothing wrong with ambition, that's the dickish response you give? Wow, you can hold a grudge. Anyways, just in case you're in a drunken stupor, I'll clearly give the answer to your stupid question.

NO, there is no one who runs for office that isn't ambitious. Yes, there are people involved in football administration who are interested AND have a track record in supporting democracy and accountability. David John Williams. So have I answered your question you old drunk fool?

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: August 31, 2011, 09:52:19 PM »
Oh, that was a serious question? Even after I wrote that there was nothing wrong with ambition, that's the dickish response you give? Wow, you can hold a grudge. Anyways, just in case you're in a drunken stupor, I'll clearly give the answer to your stupid question.

NO, there is no one who runs for office that isn't ambitious. Yes, there are people involved in football administration who are interested AND have a track record in supporting democracy and accountability. David John Williams. So have I answered your question you old drunk fool?

Was your comment a serious comment?  If there's nothing wrong with ambition then it's maybe you shouldn't have tried to use it in a disparaging manner with reference to Look Loy.

As for saying that I "hold a grudge". To paraphrase Samuel Langhorne Clemens... rumors of your import are greatly exaggerated.  I am merely responding to your 'bitch-assed' sniping about Look Loy.  Unless you're a mind-reader... or sleeping with either man, I don't see how you can vouch for the pure intentions of one and/or savage the other. 

Calling me an old drunk fool really hurt my feelings... can't we all just get along?

Offline tempo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: August 31, 2011, 10:21:40 PM »
Was your comment a serious comment?  If there's nothing wrong with ambition then it's maybe you shouldn't have tried to use it in a disparaging manner with reference to Look Loy.

As for saying that I "hold a grudge". To paraphrase Samuel Langhorne Clemens... rumors of your import are greatly exaggerated.  I am merely responding to your 'bitch-assed' sniping about Look Loy.  Unless you're a mind-reader... or sleeping with either man, I don't see how you can vouch for the pure intentions of one and/or savage the other. 

Calling me an old drunk fool really hurt my feelings... can't we all just get along?

1. Wrong again, the disparaging part was questioning his sincerity about accountability and democracy.

2, If you're going to quote Twain, do it properly. In any event, self importance seems to be your malady not mine. As for bitch-assed sniping, your original response would fit that description to perfection.

3. If you think I was vouching for anyone, you're bigger fool than I thought. But in the case of Look Loy, an Emerson quote does come to mind; "The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons."

4. Don't f**k with Twain, learn to be a better reader and we'll be just fine. Now go play with yourself.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 10:30:35 PM by tempo »

truetrini

« Reply #140 on: August 31, 2011, 10:45:16 PM »
wey papa..Look Loy evoking such emotions?

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: August 31, 2011, 11:03:45 PM »
1. Wrong again, the disparaging part was questioning his sincerity about accountability and democracy.

2, If you're going to quote Twain, do it properly. In any event, self importance seems to be your malady not mine. As for bitch-assed sniping, your original response would fit that description to perfection.

3. If you think I was vouching for anyone, you're bigger fool than I thought. But in the case of Look Loy, an Emerson quote does come to mind; "The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons."

4. Don't f**k with Twain, learn to be a better reader and we'll be just fine. Now go play with yourself.

1. You disparaged his sincerity by offering ambition as the impetus rather "a concern for accountability and democracy."  Ambition and a concern for accountability and democracy are not mutually exclusive, yet that is how you deliberate juxtaposed the two.  This is readily evident and certainly wasn't offered in a complimentary manner... your poor attempt at sophism notwithstanding.

2. I did not quote Twain you illiterate jackass, I paraphrased him and said as much.  You would do well to learn the difference.

3. You doubted Look Loy's sincerity and I asked you to provide the name of someone whose sincerity is beyond reproach.  You offered:

Yes, there are people involved in football administration who are interested AND have a track record in supporting democracy and accountability. David John Williams.

That is vouching for him... at least to those of us familiar with the english language.  Yuh so desperate to argue that yuh twisting yuhself into all kinda mental gymnastics to say yuh didn't say what yuh in fact you did say.

4. I doh f**k with man... I'll leave that to you.  As for me needing to be a better reader... kinda ironic, coming from someone who can't tell the difference between a quote and and obvious paraphrase.

wey papa..Look Loy evoking such emotions?

Apparently...

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: August 31, 2011, 11:20:20 PM »
Just my 10 cents, but anybody looking to progress in TTFF will be tainted in some way. For instance, Sancho & Jack seem to be peoples choice, but there would be many inside football who may not find that acceptable because of their war with Camps & Warner. Whoever gets the job will still have to work with some of the old regime, and with Jacks government & corporate pals. Peoples choice may get football nowhere, whereas someone like Look Loy may be acceptable.

People on this site have criticised Tiger, and now Look Loy for not doing more, but there is a strategy of keeping your head down until its safe to fly your flag. Some may find this weak, but its easier to make your move from the inside where you can network and gradually earn respect, than from the outside where you will be shunned.

None of us really know Look Loy or Tiger, we are just making guesses due to years of frustration.

Offline tempo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: September 01, 2011, 12:07:32 AM »
1. If all a person has is ambition, which I believe to be the case with Look Loy since he has no record of being a champion of accountability and democracy, how is my comment an attempt to be complimentary? Or did you think that because I said ambition is an attribute, you assumed I meant that a football administrator with ambition is sincere and good? Hmmm, interesting reasoning. I guess you would also believe that if wood floats and a duck floats then ducks are made of wood.

2. As for my alleged "impetus", look who is mind-reading now.  

3. You paraphrased a famous quote; that is what was improper; and a bit lazy.

4. You cynically asked me to name one person in football administration who cares about democracy and accountability and I gave you a credible name. if you want to take that as a vouch or endorsement, that's your business.

5. You seem a bit fixated by man on man action, don't be ashamed of who you are. It get's better.

6. Yes, TrueTrini, it would appear Look Loy has touched a nerve or in Bake's case, his heart.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: September 01, 2011, 12:29:57 AM »
1. If all a person has is ambition, which I believe to be the case with Look Loy since he has no record of being a champion of accountability and democracy, how is my comment an attempt to be complimentary? Or did you think that because I said ambition is an attribute, you assumed I meant that a football administrator with ambition is sincere and good? Hmmm, interesting reasoning. I guess you would also believe that if wood floats and a duck floats then ducks are made of wood.

2. As for my alleged "impetus", look who is mind-reading now.  

3. You paraphrased a famous quote; that is what was improper; and a bit lazy.

4. You cynically asked me to name one person in football administration who cares about democracy and accountability and I gave you a credible name. if you want to take that as a vouch or endorsement, that's your business.

5. You seem a bit fixated by man on man action, don't be ashamed of who you are. It get's better.

6. Yes, TrueTrini, it would appear Look Loy has touched a nerve or in Bake's case, his heart.

Thanks for confirming what a dumbass you really are...

1. I never said you attempted to be complimentary... in fact I said just the opposite (the comment "certainly wasn't offered in a complimentary manner").  Learn to read you dunce!

2.  I also didn't say anything about your "alleged impetus"... I said you attributed ambition to be Look Loy's impetus ("ambition is what fuels his run").  Or do you NOT know what impetus means?

3. There is nothing at all "improper" or "lazy" about a deliberate paraphrasing of the quote to tell you to stop taking yourself so seriously as to think I'm "holding a grudge".  Clearly the original quote about premature rumors of the author's death cannot work to the same effect.  Again, please familiarize yourself with concept before posting and making an ass of yourself.

4. If you think the name is "credible" then you are vouching for that credibility yuh tun tun.  It really not that hard.

5. I have no interest in finding out if "man on man action" gets better... although you sure seem eager to share.

No need for me to respond to the rest... or to respond further, for that matter.

Offline tempo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: September 01, 2011, 01:24:33 AM »
Well, for a "dumbass", my writing seems to provoke you to frequently reply. I guess that makes you a bigger ass.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #146 on: September 01, 2011, 02:05:41 AM »
Tempo, Bakes,

I needed a laugh early in the morning.

Thanks  ;D

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: September 01, 2011, 05:27:06 AM »
Look Loy is decent guy, but he intentions is always to use people to get what he wants. (Beware Flex)....

This guys is Jack Warner hatchet man, Jack fire him a million times and call him back.

Like his ambition, but dont like the way he go about getting into the game.

He is sneaky.

Hope he changes now, its never to late ?

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: September 01, 2011, 06:25:16 AM »
Just my 10 cents, but anybody looking to progress in TTFF will be tainted in some way. For instance, Sancho & Jack seem to be peoples choice, but there would be many inside football who may not find that acceptable because of their war with Camps & Warner. Whoever gets the job will still have to work with some of the old regime, and with Jacks government & corporate pals. Peoples choice may get football nowhere, whereas someone like Look Loy may be acceptable.

People on this site have criticised Tiger, and now Look Loy for not doing more, but there is a strategy of keeping your head down until its safe to fly your flag. Some may find this weak, but its easier to make your move from the inside where you can network and gradually earn respect, than from the outside where you will be shunned.

None of us really know Look Loy or Tiger, we are just making guesses due to years of frustration.
       Well said,thank you. :beermug:

Offline president

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: September 01, 2011, 08:25:39 AM »
Confusion reigns as NOBODY here KNOWS Look Loy because in the public media he only talks about technical matters. How could he be at one and the same time "a decent guy" and "Jack's hatchet man"? And he's "sneaky" too? What does that mean? He has "ambition" but that seems to be a bad thing?

I ask again, as I have asked before, EXACTLY what had he done that SOME people appear to be up in arms about? Forget the innuendo and the mauvais langue and "what yuh hear". Let's hear EXACTLY what he had done that evidently warrants the death sentence that SOME people has pronounced......

1]; } ?>