April 27, 2024, 11:17:45 AM

Author Topic: Keith Look Loy Thread  (Read 32484 times)

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Look Loy candidate for EFA president.
« Reply #90 on: August 24, 2011, 06:02:36 PM »
I will encourage all who are able to vote to vote for look loy's crew. Give him a chance to fail. Heaven knows the huge failures that are already running the show. Could Look loy be any worse? I doubt it.

Offline PATRIOT

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 24, 2011, 06:06:42 PM »
I will encourage all who are able to vote to vote for look loy's crew. Give him a chance to fail. Heaven knows the huge failures that are already running the show. Could Look loy be any worse? I doubt it.
  :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #92 on: August 24, 2011, 06:16:36 PM »
Colleagues,

It has come to our attention the outgoing EFA executive committee has been assuring club representatives that the Annual General Election, including the election of officers, "WILL NOT LAST MORE THAN HALF HOUR".

We have also been reliably informed that the outgoing executive is insisting on holding the AGM tomorrow night at 7:00PM because A PLAN HAS BEEN LAID TO HOUSE THEIR SUPPORTERS AT THE SPORTEL, CONCACAF  Centre of Excellence, WHEN THE CURFEW ARRIVES AT 9:00PM.

I have twice now requested the outgoing executive to postpone of the AGM to Sunday 28 August at 10:00AM out of respect for democracy and personal safety. They have not responded other than to acknowledge my first request. This morning a statement was made by one of their members in the Trinidad Guardian to the effect that the curfew is not an issue. This is recklessness of the highest degree. I have since requested the TTFF to direct the outgoing executive to defer the meeting.

We will be in touch with all concerned regarding any development in this regard.
Also, it is reported that at least one club is attempting to pay its 2011 registration fee, which would allow it to vote. the EFA office has been closed for much of the last several days. This is another ruse to undermine the democratic process.

LET US PREPARE TO ARRIVE AT MANDELA HALL BY 6:30PM TOMORROW UNLESS THEY CHANGE THE DATE. WE MUST BE PRESENT TO PREVENT THEIR TRICKERY AND ALLOW DEMOCRACY TO BE SERVED - HOW EVER THE CLUBS WISH TO VOTE.

Remember, the team that represents progressive change is:

- Roger GRIFFITH
- Frank RODRIGUEZ
- Fallon THOMAS
- Anil MARAJ
- Keith LOOK LOY

Regards.
Keith Look Loy
Candidate for the EFA presidency
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline PATRIOT

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 24, 2011, 06:24:50 PM »
Good Luck to Keith Look Loy and his slate! The price of freedom is eternal vigilance!!!

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 24, 2011, 06:32:25 PM »
1.  Mr. Look Loy is on WI Local Sports now on Channel 14 for local based.

2.  I though I heard something on the news tonight about the elections being changed i.e. time and date being changed??  I wasn't near the TV so I didn't hear well......can some one confirm??
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #95 on: August 25, 2011, 05:31:52 AM »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 25, 2011, 07:01:23 AM »
Not to say what the present executive is doing is right.Isn't Look Loy one of Warner boys? We want to stamp out any and every influence Warner has on local football.

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 25, 2011, 09:05:33 AM »

2.  I though I heard something on the news tonight about the elections being changed i.e. time and date being changed??  I wasn't near the TV so I didn't hear well......can some one confirm??

I looked at the interview a bit this morning at 4:30 when it was airing again.  I must confess that I was impressed with the way he articulated himself and the plans that he has for the EFA.  I doh know if he is a Warner-boy as most here are saying, but the more he talked, is the more it sounded like is the present executive that portraying signs on of TTFFism.  He spoke about the lack of accountability, transparency, development plans and future plans for T&T football.

He also went on to emphasize that his 'only' relationship with the TTFF is as a technical advisor, and he has no part in decision making, finances, accountability nor coaches/staff appointment (apart from recommending through technical analysis).
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 25, 2011, 10:03:00 AM »

I looked at the interview a bit this morning at 4:30 when it was airing again.  I must confess that I was impressed with the way he articulated himself and the plans that he has for the EFA.  I doh know if he is a Warner-boy as most here are saying, but the more he talked, is the more it sounded like is the present executive that portraying signs on of TTFFism.  He spoke about the lack of accountability, transparency, development plans and future plans for T&T football.

He also went on to emphasize that his 'only' relationship with the TTFF is as a technical advisor, and he has no part in decision making, finances, accountability nor coaches/staff appointment (apart from recommending through technical analysis).

Not aayin dat d blacklist was wrong was not part of he JD either.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 25, 2011, 09:46:32 PM »
I'm guessing, as we haven't heard from President, that Look Loy didn't get through? I wanted to attend tonite, but forgot my pass and didn't want to risk the curfew, but I would have liked to look these people in the eye.

As much as we may have criticisms of Look Loy, don't forget he has (eventually) done what we have been pleading for...he's spoken out against his employers, TTFF. Now his situation will be difficult if he hasn't won, because he still has to work with TTFF. I kinda feel sorry for him and I hope this doesn't deter others from stepping out of the shadows.

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 26, 2011, 01:00:07 AM »
I'm guessing, as we haven't heard from President, that Look Loy didn't get through? I wanted to attend tonite, but forgot my pass and didn't want to risk the curfew, but I would have liked to look these people in the eye.

As much as we may have criticisms of Look Loy, don't forget he has (eventually) done what we have been pleading for...he's spoken out against his employers, TTFF. Now his situation will be difficult if he hasn't won, because he still has to work with TTFF. I kinda feel sorry for him and I hope this doesn't deter others from stepping out of the shadows.
       His situation not difficult,he himself said these are the sacrifices you have to make,feeling sorry for him will not help,if this is what we been pleading for we have to support the guy,it's simple,anybody go against their emplayers knows what to expect,why is it so difficult to understand why the TTFF around so long.

Offline president

• Sr. Warrior
  • ...Walk and don't look back...
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 26, 2011, 05:57:35 AM »
Coops, and other SWO members, in the face of the EFA executive's refusal to defer the election to Sunday morning, Look Loy appealed to the TTFF secretariat to direct them to do so. This worked! The election will now be held on Sunday morning at the Sepp Blatter Hall of the CONCACAF Centre of Excellence from 10:00AM.

The outgoing executive have consistently demonstrated lack of concern for football, and by their attempt to force members to come out last night despite the curfew they have demonstrated their lack of concern for PEOPLE!

As far as Look Loy himself is concerned, I am sure he appreciates your sentiment but there is no need to feel sorry for him. He has said he is prepared to make the necessary sacrifices to move these people now - and those who know him know he is a man of his word.

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 26, 2011, 08:29:38 AM »
Good wuk! Now if this 10:00am meeting at the COE is open to the public maybe some home-based can attend and give us the low down at the who and what goings on. Seeing as local taxpayers help fund these people eh
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline president

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 26, 2011, 09:40:35 AM »
Anybody got a media friend or contact? Get them to attend. Sunday 28th at 10:00AM, Sepp Blatter Hall, CONCACAF Centre of Excellence. The Look Loy campaign has been promised the votes to win. NOW, the cub reps have to come and deliver if they are serious about progressive change.

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 26, 2011, 09:43:09 AM »
Anybody got a media friend or contact? Get them to attend. Sunday 28th at 10:00AM, Sepp Blatter Hall, CONCACAF Centre of Excellence. The Look Loy campaign has been promised the votes to win. NOW, the cub reps have to come and deliver if they are serious about progressive change.

SWO, you need to be there ?

Thanks Mr President !!!

Offline president

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: August 26, 2011, 10:05:13 AM »
No problem. The Sepp Blatter Hall is on the first floor of the Indoor Facility (the two storey building that houses the gym).

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 26, 2011, 10:11:24 AM »
No problem. The Sepp Blatter Hall is on the first floor of the Indoor Facility (the two storey building that houses the gym).

Wonder if Jack will change that name from Sepp Blatter hall to something else now ?

At least this meeting is 10am and not 7am like the last TTFF meeting where they hoped no one would show up.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 26, 2011, 02:41:50 PM »

Anybody could just go??  Ah mean, say I know ah friend who knows ah friend who wants to go..... ;)
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 26, 2011, 02:46:39 PM »

Anybody could just go??  Ah mean, say I know ah friend who knows ah friend who wants to go..... ;)

This is news! Brown, yuh have a friend who knows a friend? She single?   :devil: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #109 on: August 26, 2011, 05:06:41 PM »
If voting could really change things, It would be illegal.....  :angel:

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 26, 2011, 05:26:32 PM »

This is news! Brown, yuh have a friend who knows a friend? She single?   :devil: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

uuuuuuummmm nnnnnoooooo...... ;D

If voting could really change things, It would be illegal.....  :angel:

My "friend" eh going to vote, but to observe.....any member of the public could just go and observe??....
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 28, 2011, 10:31:37 AM »
Any word?? 
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline president

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 28, 2011, 12:30:29 PM »
I have just returned from the EFA AGM. As expected, the TTFF-appointed election officer, Wayne Riley, declared the  Look Loy slate "fraudently" seconded by Prisons Sports Club, which has stood by its act of secondment. The claim, therefore, is that the outgoing executive committee is unopposed, and they were therefore returned to office by Riley.

Riley refused to allow the AGM to decide matter under existing EFA constitutional provision that provides for the AGM to settle issue that arise in emergency. The returning "president" Lennox Watson then declared the meeting closed and walked out.

After this, thirteen (13) of the seventeen (17) clubs at AGM signed a demand for new a AGM to be held on Sunday 4 September, at 10:00AM. If  (or when) this bankrupt, illegitimate and unconstitutional regime attempt to ignore the demand the clubs will respond.

Offline CarenageBoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 28, 2011, 12:56:49 PM »
I have just returned from the EFA AGM. As expected, the TTFF-appointed election officer, Wayne Riley, declared the  Look Loy slate "fraudently" seconded by Prisons Sports Club, which has stood by its act of secondment. The claim, therefore, is that the outgoing executive committee is unopposed, and they were therefore returned to office by Riley.

Riley refused to allow the AGM to decide matter under existing EFA constitutional provision that provides for the AGM to settle issue that arise in emergency. The returning "president" Lennox Watson then declared the meeting closed and walked out.

After this, thirteen (13) of the seventeen (17) clubs at AGM signed a demand for new a AGM to be held on Sunday 4 September, at 10:00AM. If  (or when) this bankrupt, illegitimate and unconstitutional regime attempt to ignore the demand the clubs will respond.

::) Sounds like the Sepp Blatter election all over again!  >:(

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 28, 2011, 12:58:57 PM »
I guess Mr. Look Loy must be thanking God that the EFA is moving toward the path of open rebellion rather than looking to 'internal ctriticism' pandering. Hopefully fed-up clubs in the other associations will start taking action

Offline president

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 28, 2011, 12:59:54 PM »
Actually, he is at the head of the rebellion.

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 28, 2011, 01:41:05 PM »

its truly good to see someone with the courage to strike while the iron is hot to shake up the establishment and making the cockraoches scramble out the light.

props to mr. look loy, he has some fresh ideas, knows how to get his points accross and i wish him the best of luck in seeing his initiatives come to pass

and very special props to all those who rebelled BEFORE the iron was hot, men like burn boots, soca warriors, 2006, gally, men who risked everything to face dracula at the height of his power, and who paid the ultimate price. i hope these men will not be forgotten

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #117 on: August 28, 2011, 01:47:52 PM »
I really dont understand how only in Trinidad people can server for umteen times.....

Democracy out the door....

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 28, 2011, 01:54:04 PM »
I really dont understand how only in Trinidad people can server for umteen times.....

Democracy out the door....

because we have a massive, almost childish sense of self-entitlement, no sense of civic duty, and too much respect for 'authority'. we in T&T does take 'Big Chief' syndrome to new heights

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 28, 2011, 04:31:03 PM »

The more he has to fight, the more respect he will gain.

1]; } ?>