March 28, 2024, 06:00:03 PM

Author Topic: Keith Look Loy Thread  (Read 32013 times)

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Keith Look Loy Thread
« Reply #240 on: October 17, 2020, 07:03:30 PM »
WATCH: United TTFA power broker Keith Look Loy resigns from football

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Mb1R8V5R4fk" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Mb1R8V5R4fk</a>

Dear SportsMax, that's a narrow reading of the precedential import and legacy of this matter. More to follow.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: October 17, 2020, 07:07:56 PM »
I may have said it before, but I worked directly with Keith to put all of the 2018 Super League data on their website (line ups, rosters, scorers, etc.).  He was a fantastic collaborator and went the extra mile to obtain the correct information when required -- something that I have often found lacking in my work in Caribbean football.  To compare with the Pro League, I have reached out to the relevant parties on several occasions to do the same with their stats over the years, and they do not even reply.  I understand Keith can be a polarizing figure at times, but I found that he simply demands professionalism, and that if you give him that, he will reciprocate.

Boom! There it is! People tend not to like their feet held to the fire, but bunnin "fiyah" separates the wheat from the chaff and distinguishes lions from the lambs.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2020, 07:17:59 PM by asylumseeker »

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: October 18, 2020, 12:56:56 AM »
i don't give ah rats ass who have faith in trinidad and tobago as a nation in it's entirety, i will go out on a limb and proclaim that trinidad and tobago as a nation on the whole will never reach a level where the population by and large could feel proud that their tax and petro dollars have worked well for them.

for the past few years i have been back and forth to that country and it's evident that it's the quint essential pirate's paradise with plunderers masquerading as administrators on all levels, where even those who are genuinely patriotic and wants better for the country, are impeded by character issues which is obviously detrimental to progress.

I must admit that as bad as things are in that country i would be very dishonest if i didn't applaud the present government for their efforts, but in the grand scheme of things, even their efforts are insufficient to fix such a poorly managed state predicated over the decades with corruption theft and nepotism especially with the NGOs.

this whole debacle with the TTFA and FIFA is a re-occurring decimal, a never ending nightmare, a hellish merry go round as far back as i could remember, and i don't think it will ever end, at least not any time soon, and especially not with people like brent sancho, selby brown, keiron edwards, DJW and the string-band of self serving asswipes who have any kind of say in football.

it's so hard to sit and watch pirates and marauders with absolutely no ideas take over an organization that so many young people rely on for their future careers, think over the many decades too many young steadfast talented lads have lost out because of spite and greed, which shouldn’t be, especially when we have steadfast resourceful people like keith look loy, shaka hislop, kelvin jack and clint taylor who only care about football and wants to push the sport forward, but is denied the opportunity by those who see football as a means to an end.

as for me, i have to find a way to ween my self off TT football, it's only right for my health. it's never a good idea to hold on to things that cause you grief, as i've learned very well when i dated a slag for a few years, and i believe we all know as grown men that there's nothing more painful than loving someone who doesn't love and respect themselves, and the only smart thing to do in that regard is to walk away from such a person no matter how much you care for them, simply because there's never going to be any future rewards in that endeavor. i think that sums up TT football in a nutshell... pretty much..... the bad blood chick you can't shake.

as for me, i have travelled with this team many times (not boasting), sat in many stadiums and watch in bemusement the poorly executed game plans, simple text book errors that semi pro footballers avoid, the lack of commitment by top key players, the repetitive mistakes by defenders, poor passing skill by midfielders, over dribbling and poor decision making by forwards who are not efficient ball handlers, atrocious first touches that caused us to miss out of goal scoring opportunities, and i'm saying all this to say that we are not serious about football in TT to say the least.

these lads who we send out there are terrible with the exception of a few, and are ill prepared to go out there and play with young men and women who are far better trained and conditioned. what we need is developmental programs and we need it as soon as yesterday. we also need to throw away that turtle pace league and create a better league from scratch, with good attendance, affordable ticket pricing, great concession stands, sports shops, great coaching staff and most of all, it must be in the community of these teams, or not very far from it, or it will never work.

all over england there are league 2 and conference teams where people literally walk to games or take the tube one stop away from their homes, unless of course you live outside the area but still support the team. I remember taking a cool stroll to home games with my uncles and the vibe was electric, and be it win lose or draw we all gathered at the corner pub to celebrate or drink our sorrows away, none the less all this was done in the community, why can't trinis with all the bloody brains they claim to have, are not able to figure that one out as of yet. i can't with these sorry people, i just can't, it's way too much for anyone to bare.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2020, 02:47:02 AM by pull stones »

Offline ffisback

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: October 18, 2020, 01:35:10 AM »

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Mb1R8V5R4fk" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Mb1R8V5R4fk</a>
Good riddance thank you for destroying TT football you silly fool hopefully on October 25th W Wallace and the other clowns will be leaving too.

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: October 18, 2020, 03:04:49 AM »

Good riddance thank you for destroying TT football you silly fool hopefully on October 25th W Wallace and the other clowns will be leaving too.
why do you even come here when no one shares your view? it’s like you’re only here to troll the membership and stir up trouble. it would serve your purpose better if you went to wired888 or some other chat groups who share your sentiment. as for the members here, we supported the United ttfa, at least most of us do and I don’t think it’s polite to come here and lay your ugly ass eggs in hostile territory.

as for mr look loy, you would be fortunate if you had a fraction of 1% of the care and concern for football as mr look loy, not to mention his principles, but I’m not surprised with your gall, after all you supported DJW a man who did more damage to football than all football presidents combined, imagine being worst than Oliver camps? I thought I’d never see a president worst than mr camps.

So be my guess and troll away, enjoy yourself if you may, because football would never rise in this country with people like you and brent sancho, clueless spineless hungry belly trinis with no vision and zero knowhow and drive.

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: October 18, 2020, 05:41:45 AM »

I can understand why some people couldn't recognize integrity if they were staring it in the face. After so many years of corruption and catastrophic mis-management they lack an internal/external frame of reference. Integrity is not always textbook, but this is what it looks like.

"I don’t think it’s polite to come here and lay your ugly ass eggs in hostile territory."

LOL brilliant!

Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline ffisback

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: October 19, 2020, 09:28:17 AM »

why do you even come here when no one shares your view? it’s like you’re only here to troll the membership and stir up trouble. it would serve your purpose better if you went to wired888 or some other chat groups who share your sentiment. as for the members here, we supported the United ttfa, at least most of us do and I don’t think it’s polite to come here and lay your ugly ass eggs in hostile territory.

as for mr look loy, you would be fortunate if you had a fraction of 1% of the care and concern for football as mr look loy, not to mention his principles, but I’m not surprised with your gall, after all you supported DJW a man who did more damage to football than all football presidents combined, imagine being worst than Oliver camps? I thought I’d never see a president worst than mr camps.

So be my guess and troll away, enjoy yourself if you may, because football would never rise in this country with people like you and brent sancho, clueless spineless hungry belly trinis with no vision and zero knowhow and drive.
For the record it was Tim Kee that put the TTFA in death he is the 1 that signed all those inflated contracts to his friends  that do not deserve it DJW had to clean up his mess he was a business man so he had to make some business decisions DJW like most people in TT has accepted mediocrity as success which is just not good enough in the international stage.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: October 19, 2020, 01:20:34 PM »

For the record it was Tim Kee that put the TTFA in death he is the 1 that signed all those inflated contracts to his friends  that do not deserve it DJW had to clean up his mess he was a business man so he had to make some business decisions DJW like most people in TT has accepted mediocrity as success which is just not good enough in the international stage.

Go ahead blame Tim Kee. He inherited  the bullshit TTFF from Jack Warner who take all the money and spent it on his political voyage. He is the one that left TT football in the mess. I did not see any one from the business making any bold step to assist Tim Kee. Not even Hadad. Not  even the govt.

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com
« Reply #248 on: October 19, 2020, 09:48:41 PM »
From Eric James, Jack Warner and the rest that trickle towards the bottle neck and squeeze it to get de last drop. There's no zero to hero in the case of local football admin! As far back as I can remember there were always football admin problems that never got taken care of. One day it was bound to catch up with them. Sad sad sad
« Last Edit: October 19, 2020, 09:55:47 PM by davyjenny1 »
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination.

Your Knowledge is directly related to your potential income.
 http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: October 20, 2020, 01:03:24 AM »

Go spin that web elsewhere mate, maybe among people who only know that there's football in TT when the team is doing well and has a chance to qualify for the world cup, but you'll never get that rubbish past me, i don't even know why you try.

when mr timkee entered the presidency he met a huge debt from the impasse where the judge ruled in favor of the world cup players, i believe they were owed around 11 million or maybe mr timkee negotiated an 11 million pay out, he also decided to pay all the small contractors who were owed millions under oliver camps and jack warner's tenure, even when he didn't have too.

mr timkee also had to borrow money to keep the federation going and despite being cash strapped would often play international friendly games at home, unlike his successor who prefer travelling 99% of the times using the lads like a slag pimp by loaning them out to every other federation to be embarrassed all over the globe, and just so that he could collect match fees for himself so he could hoard away in off shore accounts.

you have no shame to stand in defense of your fat thieving friend to convince us that he was somehow good for football. the fat wanker has brought our senior mens fifa rankings from 49 to 103 knowing all to well that the lads rely on our rating to secure contracts in the UK and other super leagues in europe, adding to that no teams went to the concacaf champions league for the first time in the history of our pro league.

there was no women's program, and all other teams grossly under perform during his tenure while his pet coaches took us down the proverbial toilet. when he was finally ousted from the presidency he was owing 50 million while mr timkee left a debt in the vicinity of 12 million, while DJW ran up a 35 million debt with unpaid coaches and players, and it might be more than 35 million after all, because i understand that there are contractors who are coming out the wood work with outstretched hands demanding payment for services rendered.

and the worst part in all this is that this man still found the time to stash away over two million dollars in panama, while the federation is in dire straights, and instead of stepping aside and letting the new federation do better for football, he went behind the scenes and collaborated with fifa to suspend the elected federation just so he could cover his tracks.

people like you, brent sancho, selby brown and jamal shabbaz should be strung up by your balls and literally stoned for supporting that fat wicked ugly bastard. it's flawed thinking like yours that has the country laden with crime, there's no love for law, order and doing what is right.

that country will never succeed especially going up against other nations, be it sports or otherwise, until there's a level of progressive forward thinking and integrity instilled into the up coming generation of babies and toddlers, that's how long it will take to see any kind of success in TT. you people are much too self serving and slack. you will never win with that attitude.

« Last Edit: October 20, 2020, 01:30:17 AM by pull stones »

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #250 on: October 21, 2020, 12:58:32 AM »
TTSL board wants Look Loy to stay on.
By Walter Alibey (T&T Guardian).

A flat-out rejection of Jameson Rigues, to fill the position of interim president following the resignation of Keith Look Loy as president of the T&T Super League, seems to be heading for a showdown, or even in the courtroom.

Look Loy, a long-standing figure in local football resigned his positions of T&T Football Association Board member, T&T Super League president and chairman of the Technical Committee of the T&TFA on Friday, thereby clearing the way for Jameson Rigues, the former Guaya United manager to take over in an interim position until the Annual General Meeting (AGM) which Guardian Media Sports understands will take place in December despite the organisation constitution which states that it need to take oplace in November.

However, at a meeting of the TTSL Board on Monday night, that included Rigues, Colin Murray, Anderson Veronique, Terry Joseph and Eddie Dean, the members voted to ask Look Loy to hold on a while longer until the AGM.

A letter sent to Look Loy after the meeting stated: "The Board of the T&T Super League (TTSL) held its first virtual Board Meeting yesterday afternoon, Monday 19th October 2020 since your resignation of immediate effect on Friday 17th October 2020. The 1st Vice President, Jamieson Rigues opened the meeting by discussing your resignation from the Board and stated what a valuable contribution you have made to the Trinidad and Tobago Super League (TTSL) during your tenure and to football as a whole in our twin-island republic. The other members of the Board echoed his sentiments. After some discussion, and in light of the turbulent time T&T football is currently undergoing, the Board unanimously asked me- Eddie Dean, to write this correspondence on their behalf requesting the postponement of your resignation until the 2020 Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the TTSL. The Board of the T&T Super League (TTSL) hopes you will give this request consideration and eagerly awaits your response."

However, Rigues in an immediate response said the members went against the constitution of the TTSL.

According to Rigues: "I made it known to the board that I am not in agreement with that, because if we abide by the TTSL By-Laws, which is a legal document, this document is clear, in various articles, as to what has to happen if the president resigns.

Currently, I sit in the chair, as per what the By-laws outlines, therefore, I represent the organization legally. If any legal issue arise out of this matter, I will have to answer. The president was elected by the membership, he was not appointed by the board and it should be up to the members to decide if Mr. Look Loy's resignation should be rejected or accepted following his decision to sever ties with the organisation on Friday.

So, for me, we must consider those who are for and those who are against. The board should be writing to the membership to ask their opinion on rejecting Keith's resignation, not writing Keith to beg him to come back."

Rigues said he knew he never had any support on the Board but was hoping. One member of the Board who did not want to be identified said he believed the TTSL was the best-run competition in the T&T under Look Loy, but he made it clear though, that that was not the basis for the decision to ask Look Loy, the Santa Rosa FC coach and owner to stay on.

When contacted on Tuesday by Guardian Media Sports on the Board's decision and willingness to have him stay on until the AGM Look Loy response:

"Comrades of the Super League Board,

I appreciate your assessment of my importance to both the league and Trinidad and Tobago football. The relationship we have cultivated over the past years require me to treat your request seriously. However, I have not taken the decision to resign flippantly and you know me to be a man of my word. As I said in my resignation letter, "I have run my race". I have given what I have to give and now you, the members of the Board, in whom I have every confidence must continue to move the league forward without me.

Moreover, in the era of FIFA's Normalization Committee, which we evidently are about to embark upon, I consider my departure to be in the best interest of the league, i.e. to eliminate any victimization from the FIFA sponsored and other power brokers.

Once again, I wish you every success and you have my support."

Meanwhile, Look Loy, a former national youth player, had played a key role in the United TTFA legal battle against FIFA since March.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: October 21, 2020, 12:38:09 PM »
I swear I’ve never seen a more disgruntled dissatisfied uneasy people in the whole wide world, these people reminds me of the ole Tarzan movies I’ve watched as a child where the natives were constantly in disarray and in a quandary. these people belong in grass skirts and war painted faces from the politicians to the vagrants on the pavement sleeping on cardboard boxes.

Is it so hard for these people to even sit down quietly and resolve their differences without getting the press involved, and why didn’t mr look loy leave his organization in order before he took off? boy oh boy these people here.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: October 21, 2020, 02:18:17 PM »
I swear I’ve never seen a more disgruntled dissatisfied uneasy people in the whole wide world, these people reminds me of the ole Tarzan movies I’ve watched as a child where the natives were constantly in disarray and in a quandary. these people belong in grass skirts and war painted faces from the politicians to the vagrants on the pavement sleeping on cardboard boxes.

Is it so hard for these people to even sit down quietly and resolve their differences without getting the press involved, and why didn’t mr look loy leave his organizatb]ion in order before he took off? boy oh boy these people here.

How so?

Offline ffisback

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: October 21, 2020, 05:51:07 PM »

Go spin that web elsewhere mate, maybe among people who only know that there's football in TT when the team is doing well and has a chance to qualify for the world cup, but you'll never get that rubbish past me, i don't even know why you try.

when mr timkee entered the presidency he met a huge debt from the impasse where the judge ruled in favor of the world cup players, i believe they were owed around 11 million or maybe mr timkee negotiated an 11 million pay out, he also decided to pay all the small contractors who were owed millions under oliver camps and jack warner's tenure, even when he didn't have too.

mr timkee also had to borrow money to keep the federation going and despite being cash strapped would often play international friendly games at home, unlike his successor who prefer travelling 99% of the times using the lads like a slag pimp by loaning them out to every other federation to be embarrassed all over the globe, and just so that he could collect match fees for himself so he could hoard away in off shore accounts.

you have no shame to stand in defense of your fat thieving friend to convince us that he was somehow good for football. the fat wanker has brought our senior mens fifa rankings from 49 to 103 knowing all to well that the lads rely on our rating to secure contracts in the UK and other super leagues in europe, adding to that no teams went to the concacaf champions league for the first time in the history of our pro league.

there was no women's program, and all other teams grossly under perform during his tenure while his pet coaches took us down the proverbial toilet. when he was finally ousted from the presidency he was owing 50 million while mr timkee left a debt in the vicinity of 12 million, while DJW ran up a 35 million debt with unpaid coaches and players, and it might be more than 35 million after all, because i understand that there are contractors who are coming out the wood work with outstretched hands demanding payment for services rendered.

and the worst part in all this is that this man still found the time to stash away over two million dollars in panama, while the federation is in dire straights, and instead of stepping aside and letting the new federation do better for football, he went behind the scenes and collaborated with fifa to suspend the elected federation just so he could cover his tracks.

people like you, brent sancho, selby brown and jamal shabbaz should be strung up by your balls and literally stoned for supporting that fat wicked ugly bastard. it's flawed thinking like yours that has the country laden with crime, there's no love for law, order and doing what is right.

that country will never succeed especially going up against other nations, be it sports or otherwise, until there's a level of progressive forward thinking and integrity instilled into the up coming generation of babies and toddlers, that's how long it will take to see any kind of success in TT. you people are much too self serving and slack. you will never win with that attitude.
You got it wrong mate Kamala and the people partnership is the 1 that pay off the players Tim Kee is the 1 that give out all those bogus contracts so that's his depth Look Loy William Wallace and Tim Kee was all Jack Warner stoop pigeons they all just a waste of time.

It was Eric Williams that train Eric James then he train Jack Warner then he train the next generation of lossers so don't blame me blame yourself for propping up that corrupted regime.

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: October 22, 2020, 12:56:17 AM »
ffisback, you're absolutely driven by the sound of your own words aren't you? mate you've said nothing to solidify your claim on anyone seeing anything good coming out the three years DJW wasted in couva i'm afraid.

you have failed to explain how it is that you met the federation with 12 million dollars in debt, and by the time your tenure is over it ballooned to 50 million, what about that is not clear? what contract could mr timkee possibly gave out that left the federation holding a 50 million dollar bag?

dennis the menace was getting 17,000 US steve hart was getting 20,000 US and he's still owed months of unpaid salaries, so what contracts did mr timkee negotiated that ran up such a huge bill when most of his workers were volunteers, please explain in detail? we would like to know.

you have done nothing but ramble and wank around the subject with no facts or evidence to your claim, and what is even more ridiculous is that you jumped on the UNC /PNM train about eric williams with eric james and jack warner being prodigies of the former PM just to score cheap points, all irrelevant shit, like a well fed dog chasing a garbage truck.

what is relevant is that your big stink ugly ass friend ran up a huge bill, brought down the federation and every team on his way down with him and his selfish unethical practices, and then walked away leaving the ttfa's house in disarray, that's like someone who claim to hate oppression but endorses adolph hitler as a good leader, your actions are contrary to your words by trying to pass an oppressor as a liberator. have you no shame mate?

the bottom line is that DJW came in and did worst than any other federation president past or present, and you could turn that and twist that to suite your argument all you want, the truth is there no spinning that to make anyone who lived the story, to buy your argument, it's like trying to fit a square peg....... well you know the rest, it will never fit. stop wasting your time, the fat boy was poisonous for football, let him go back and wank up his own cheezey club and leave national football be.

and don't bother responding because i will not engage you anymore with this toss. you have no clue, you just love to argue for no bloody reason other than just for the sake of being a tremendous rear ache.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2020, 01:32:33 AM by pull stones »

1]; } ?>