April 27, 2024, 03:09:44 AM

Author Topic: FBI investigates secret payments to FIFA whistleblower  (Read 6737 times)

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
Re: FBI investigates secret payments to FIFA whistleblower
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2011, 10:50:27 PM »
Hey Chuckee babee, ah kinda realize, if you didn't blow the whistle on Jack A. Warnerman, nobody else would have done that. People of small minds would have just been satisfied with Mr. Warnerman sucking them like a vampire. You could see all ah dem complaining that an American blow the whistle. Would it have been better that ah Indian do the damn thing. Maybe the Road Crossing lady shoulda call Burroughs from he grave to handle the business. What's up man? I just glad that somebody had the nuts to say enough is enough.
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2011, 08:15:39 AM »
hmm I'm sure it all goes back to 1989
ding ding ding "tell him what he's won"

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2011, 08:25:38 AM »
Everyone is interlinked. If they catch Blazer, I'm sure that will lead to others. Remember, we are talking CONCACAF here, and that is based in USA, so US laws apply and FBI can investigate. So, if, for instance, a Trini paid concacaf money into the wrong account, it could mean extradition and US jail.

Hmmm....I wonder why Jack called his construction company CONCACAF? The one that built the CONCACAF centre of excellence. I hope he didn't mistakenly pay a concacaf cheque into a concacaf account by mistake.

Fella yuh doh understand law and how it opperates, so stop making these bold pronouncements nah!  Is there an alegation thus far that any crime took place on US soil?  Smart money says this is about taxes more than anything else and that would imlicate Blazer and Blazer only unless there is proof that there is illegal activity being executed through the financial system in the US and others are a part of it.

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2011, 08:55:06 AM »
Hey Chuckee babee, ah kinda realize, if you didn't blow the whistle on Jack A. Warnerman, nobody else would have done that. People of small minds would have just been satisfied with Mr. Warnerman sucking them like a vampire. You could see all ah dem complaining that an American blow the whistle. Would it have been better that ah Indian do the damn thing. Maybe the Road Crossing lady shoulda call Burroughs from he grave to handle the business. What's up man? I just glad that somebody had the nuts to say enough is enough.

I'm sure yuh sentiments about de american blowing de whistle is at least half right but I think people here was more concerned with an american con-man blowing de whistle. kinda like de pot calling de kettle black. So down with de hornerman but Blazer got stung at his own game because TnT not going after Jack for no Taxes but like Al Capone, Wesley Snipes, & Pamela Anderson would have learned.. Uncle Sam doh play with he taxes. Time for blazer to pay the piper. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2011, 09:03:56 AM »
We all know d fella was not spotless but guess what Jack cyah even buy a football at Sports and Games so 4 me I happy wit dat. Let Chuck deal wit he issues all I know d Special Adviser cyah come and tell me bout yday and 2day and d differences.

I go b estatic if Scamps did go wit him but I go eal little and live long.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2011, 09:10:30 AM »
We all know d fella was not spotless but guess what Jack cyah even buy a football at Sports and Games so 4 me I happy wit dat. Let Chuck deal wit he issues all I know d Special Adviser cyah come and tell me bout yday and 2day and d differences.

I go b estatic if Scamps did go wit him but I go eal little and live long.

Cheers to dat!
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2011, 09:16:52 AM »
Chuck’s world of offshore bank accounts

Jennings ridin hard for Santa now....ah wonder if Blazer go tell him bout he moddah

Nice Mercedes
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 15, 2011, 09:21:08 AM »
Everyone is interlinked. If they catch Blazer, I'm sure that will lead to others. Remember, we are talking CONCACAF here, and that is based in USA, so US laws apply and FBI can investigate. So, if, for instance, a Trini paid concacaf money into the wrong account, it could mean extradition and US jail.

Hmmm....I wonder why Jack called his construction company CONCACAF? The one that built the CONCACAF centre of excellence. I hope he didn't mistakenly pay a concacaf cheque into a concacaf account by mistake.

Fella yuh doh understand law and how it opperates, so stop making these bold pronouncements nah!  Is there an alegation thus far that any crime took place on US soil?  Smart money says this is about taxes more than anything else and that would imlicate Blazer and Blazer only unless there is proof that there is illegal activity being executed through the financial system in the US and others are a part of it.

Ok, fella, obviously I ain't no lawyer, nor do I pretend to be. Thus I don't use words like "imlicate", "opperates" or "alegation".

But as you're here to enlighten us, please explain why I have to stop making these "bold statements"

So, answers please:

Are people in concacaf interlinked? There are reports of financial transactions between Blazer, Warner, bin Hammam etc.
If Blazer is investigated and this implicates others, would that lead to others being investigated?
CONCACAF may be registered overseas, but aren't their operations in USA are subject to US laws?
Can the FBI investigate?
If a foreign national broke US money laundering laws, can he be extradited?
If this foreign national is found guilty, could he go to jail in the U.S.?
Can you confirm that someone with access to a concacaf account has never written a concacaf cheque for non concacaf purposes?

I'm getting tired of people continually picking apart every nuence of a statement on this site. Answer constructively instead of criticising and then asking stupid questions yourself. I don't understand the law, but you seem unclear whether tax evasion and money laundering are illegal in the U.S.

This is such a redundant statement and actually supports my points: Smart money says this is about taxes more than anything else and that would imlicate Blazer and Blazer only unless there is proof that there is illegal activity being executed through the financial system in the US and others are a part of it.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 09:22:42 AM by Football supporter »

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2011, 11:58:15 AM »
Ok, fella, obviously I ain't no lawyer, nor do I pretend to be. Thus I don't use words like "imlicate", "opperates" or "alegation".

But as you're here to enlighten us, please explain why I have to stop making these "bold statements"

So, answers please:

Are people in concacaf interlinked? There are reports of financial transactions between Blazer, Warner, bin Hammam etc.
If Blazer is investigated and this implicates others, would that lead to others being investigated?

Do the others have ties to the US?  Are they American citizens?  Is there a crime against american laws that the "linked" individuals are guilty of?

CONCACAF may be registered overseas, but aren't their operations in USA are subject to US laws?
Can the FBI investigate? 
CONCACAF as an entity can be investigated yes.  Citizens of other sovereign nations are not under US jurisdiction so unless these individuals broke US laws whether directly or by proxy on american soil then they cannot be investigated.  By proxy would be like a drugs man shipping his drugs to the US to be distributed but never having set foot on US soil directly himself.  Paying an individual monies to blow the whistle would not be against American law.  But if Blazer maneuvered to hide the monies which would be regarded as income then he would be guilty of?  TAX EVASION!  Would anyone else be guilty of anything if that's the case?  NO!

U have evidence of money laundering and it being done through a US entity (located within the 50 states) of some sort? If not what de hell that have to do with de price ah tea in China?

Big loud steups!

Can you confirm that someone with access to a concacaf account has never written a concacaf cheque for non concacaf purposes?

Would that automatically be a crime?

I'm getting tired of people continually picking apart every nuence of a statement on this site. Answer constructively instead of criticising and then asking stupid questions yourself. I don't understand the law, but you seem unclear whether tax evasion and money laundering are illegal in the U.S.

This is such a redundant statement and actually supports my points: Smart money says this is about taxes more than anything else and that would imlicate Blazer and Blazer only unless there is proof that there is illegal activity being executed through the financial system in the US and others are a part of it.

Iis nuh my fawlt yuh doez fohm at de mowt wid sum kinna jakkass leegul angul when yuh eh undahstand wha de f**k yuh tawkin bowt.  De artahcul tawk bow Blazah an u jummp up wid sum asshole talk bout extrahdishun like ah flikkin foool!.

Yuh should have fun checkin fuh typos dey now clong!  :rotfl:

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2011, 12:17:04 PM »

So, answers please:

Do the others have ties to the US?  Are they American citizens?  Is there a crime against american laws that the "linked" individuals are guilty of?

Can the FBI investigate? 
CONCACAF as an entity can be investigated yes.  Citizens of other sovereign nations are not under US jurisdiction so unless these individuals broke US laws whether directly or by proxy on american soil then they cannot be investigated.  By proxy would be like a drugs man shipping his drugs to the US to be distributed but never having set foot on US soil directly himself.  Paying an individual monies to blow the whistle would not be against American law.  But if Blazer maneuvered to hide the monies which would be regarded as income then he would be guilty of?  TAX EVASION!  Would anyone else be guilty of anything if that's the case?  NO!

U have evidence of money laundering and it being done through a US entity (located within the 50 states) of some sort? If not what de hell that have to do with de price ah tea in China?

Big loud steups!

Would that automatically be a crime?

Iis nuh my fawlt yuh doez fohm at de mowt wid sum kinna jakkass leegul angul when yuh eh undahstand wha de f**k yuh tawkin bowt.  De artahcul tawk bow Blazah an u jummp up wid sum asshole talk bout extrahdishun like ah flikkin foool!.

Yuh should have fun checkin fuh typos dey now clong!  :rotfl:

To be honest, your replies are pathetic and completely miss the point. Put down your boys own book of the law and get a life. Somewhere in my bullsh*t was a valid and pertenant question. If it was above your pay grade, I apologise. If it was beneath you to give an informed response, again, I apologise. But if you have nothing informative to offer, don't bother posting.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 15, 2011, 01:41:27 PM »

It comes with the territory... *shrug*  Besides... it's hardly "nuence", you (and others) are making strong allegations and I see nothing wrong with people countering the statements that you make.  It's nothing personal... just part of having a conversation.

Somewhere in my bullsh*t was a valid and pertenant question. If it was above your pay grade, I apologise. If it was beneath you to give an informed response, again, I apologise. But if you have nothing informative to offer, don't bother posting.

Agreed... all questions are valid at this point.  I just caution people to not get too carried away with their expectations, because inevitably they'll be disappointed and then what we'll be left with is people claiming that the "system is corrupted".  That may be true, but not always the case.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 01:45:07 PM by Bakes »

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 15, 2011, 01:48:28 PM »
To be honest, your replies are pathetic and completely miss the point. Put down your boys own book of the law and get a life. Somewhere in my bullsh*t was a valid and pertenant question. If it was above your pay grade, I apologise. If it was beneath you to give an informed response, again, I apologise. But if you have nothing informative to offer, don't bother posting.

Maybe yuh should come and seize meh computer as part ah de brong envelope probe den.  Dan yuh livin in TnT an eh undahstand de law, yuh want to put een comments bout US law which yuh obviously clueless about, and den to compong it like yuh vex becaw I ha de awdacitee to tell yuh yuh talkin ah pack ah ass?!  Yuh livin in TnT now right?  Grow some thicker skin becaw yuh in de land ah f**k up talk an lambayse.  As fuh me an de lil boy book it seem i far more informed dan u so ah eh puttin dong ah muddaz rass so too bad fuh u sucka!  :devil:

As fuh yuh kweschun bein valid, eh ah guess buh yuh rell speedin doh.  Doh be so brethless wid de jail tawk caw i could bet none ah de players in all dis go see ah day in jail!
« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 01:50:33 PM by Flickin Killa a/k/a Mad Scorpion »

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 15, 2011, 02:29:49 PM »

Maybe yuh should come and seize meh computer as part ah de brong envelope probe den.  Dan yuh livin in TnT an eh undahstand de law, yuh want to put een comments bout US law which yuh obviously clueless about, and den to compong it like yuh vex becaw I ha de awdacitee to tell yuh yuh talkin ah pack ah ass?!  Yuh livin in TnT now right?  Grow some thicker skin becaw yuh in de land ah f**k up talk an lambayse.  As fuh me an de lil boy book it seem i far more informed dan u so ah eh puttin dong ah muddaz rass so too bad fuh u sucka!  :devil:

As fuh yuh kweschun bein valid, eh ah guess buh yuh rell speedin doh.  Doh be so brethless wid de jail tawk caw i could bet none ah de players in all dis go see ah day in jail!

Whatever, playa.

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 15, 2011, 02:38:06 PM »
Whatever, playa.

Yeah dat seems about correk lol

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 15, 2011, 02:45:26 PM »
who gives FBI the right to prosecute or have other Caricom members extradicted to the US....

Why are they to be tried in the US?

Why isnt each individual tried by there own country?

I find that only Santa Claus should be tried in the US because he is ah American

I absolutely concur my brother!!!!

Offline Zeppo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 16, 2011, 08:24:48 PM »
Lol... don't expect this one to show up on Bill Archer's blog.

Ask, and Ye shall receive:

FBI Examining Blazer Offshore Transactions
"Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
- Xavi

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 16, 2011, 10:41:08 PM »
Lol... don't expect this one to show up on Bill Archer's blog.

Ask, and Ye shall receive:

FBI Examining Blazer Offshore Transactions

I read that... I also read how sarcastically and dismissively he dealt with it.  To him the entire thing was a joke... questioning Jennings' source.  Strange, I never heard him questioning Jennings' source when the target was Jack Warner.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 17, 2011, 01:49:46 PM »
I remember making this point to FS back when he was championing this investigation prompted by Blazer... that the US supporters don't care about rooting out corruption, their only concern was with getting rid of Jack.  Read for yourselves:

All right, I’ll stand up and defend Blazer. The problem with a ‘pox on both your houses’ attitude is that it makes no differentiation between the before and after. And what happens once Blazer goes? Do you care? Because it’s not like you’re getting a white knight to ride in and magically cleanse CONCACAF of corruption once Blazer’s gone. You’re getting Horace Burrell, and if not him then someone equally bad but considerably smarter at hiding the cash and the bodies.

I’m not naive – I know that Blazer is guilty of a multitude of sins, even if the primary one is being a greedy bastard. But he’s our bastard, or at least marginally more so than any other possibility. He’s at least partially subject to the laws of a modern bureaucratic state with a functional tax collection agency and a mostly functional judiciary. He’s at least partially beholden to the interests of USSF and by extension MLS, you, and me. Once Blazer’s gone, it’s going to be a long while before any American has any comparable influence in the upper echelons of CONCACAF.

So wish him gone, but realize that if you get your wish we’re all worse off than we are now, and remember that he’s one of the only people that actually did the correct and moral thing in this whole sordid affair.

Does that argument sound familiar?

As for that jackass Bill Archer, read his response... the hypocrite:

Actually, I wrote a lengthy piece a few months back saying, essentially, this same thing, and I stand by that: Simon Pure doesn’t get to the top of FIFA and, all things considered, we’re a lot better off having a former USSF Vice President in that seat than we would be otherwise.

Yes, it would be wonderful if FIFA was run by a board of angels, but until that comes about we have to pick our poison, and the fact is that Chuck Blazer has done a number of things that have immensely benefited soccer in the US.

I took a lot of flak for saying it but it’s only common sense. We can live in our coo coo cloud land if we want and congratulate ouselves on being as pure as the driven snow but it won’t change FIFA and it won’t change CONCACAF and it won’t help soccer in the US.

We’ve got to play the game, just like everybody else.

Hopefully this will be the last time anybody posts links to this man's writings again since he clearly doesn't have the interest of the sport or Confederation in mind.

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 17, 2011, 02:57:25 PM »
I remember making this point to FS back when he was championing this investigation prompted by Blazer... that the US supporters don't care about rooting out corruption, their only concern was with getting rid of Jack.  Read for yourselves:

All right, I’ll stand up and defend Blazer. The problem with a ‘pox on both your houses’ attitude is that it makes no differentiation between the before and after. And what happens once Blazer goes? Do you care? Because it’s not like you’re getting a white knight to ride in and magically cleanse CONCACAF of corruption once Blazer’s gone. You’re getting Horace Burrell, and if not him then someone equally bad but considerably smarter at hiding the cash and the bodies.

I’m not naive – I know that Blazer is guilty of a multitude of sins, even if the primary one is being a greedy bastard. But he’s our bastard, or at least marginally more so than any other possibility. He’s at least partially subject to the laws of a modern bureaucratic state with a functional tax collection agency and a mostly functional judiciary. He’s at least partially beholden to the interests of USSF and by extension MLS, you, and me. Once Blazer’s gone, it’s going to be a long while before any American has any comparable influence in the upper echelons of CONCACAF.

So wish him gone, but realize that if you get your wish we’re all worse off than we are now, and remember that he’s one of the only people that actually did the correct and moral thing in this whole sordid affair.

Actually, I wrote a lengthy piece a few months back saying, essentially, this same thing, and I stand by that: Simon Pure doesn’t get to the top of FIFA and, all things considered, we’re a lot better off having a former USSF Vice President in that seat than we would be otherwise.

Yes, it would be wonderful if FIFA was run by a board of angels, but until that comes about we have to pick our poison, and the fact is that Chuck Blazer has done a number of things that have immensely benefited soccer in the US.

I took a lot of flak for saying it but it’s only common sense. We can live in our coo coo cloud land if we want and congratulate ouselves on being as pure as the driven snow but it won’t change FIFA and it won’t change CONCACAF and it won’t help soccer in the US.

Hopefully this will be the last time anybody posts links to this man's writings again since he clearly doesn't have the interest of the sport or Confederation in mind.
        :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 17, 2011, 03:14:28 PM »

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

They all as corrupt as each other but that doesn't mean that Jack was good for T&T football!

Good riddance to all of them when they each eventually fall! Blazer time will soon come as well possibly with Jack’s help!

If FIFA (Blatter, yes I know they are corrupt) could help us get rid of Camps then I'll be thankful for that too!  :beermug:
« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 03:16:42 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 22, 2011, 03:15:51 PM »
Nice video commentary from JA's most despised comedian on this forum right now just because he made an honest joke about the present state of T&T's football!

http://www.televisionjamaica.com/vd-11776-SPORTSCOMMENTARYAUGUST2020.aspx
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #52 on: August 31, 2011, 07:18:24 PM »
BREAKING NEWS: Alleged Jack Warner Statement Contradicts Reported American FIFA/CONCACAF ExCo Member Chuck Blazer Statements

Sky News Richard Conway is reporting the following alleged statement from Jack Warner re Chuck Blazer:

"Having read with amazement Chuck Blazer’s claim that monies I paid him were in repayment of a personal loan, I have decided after much deliberation to set the record straight...The payment I made to Blazer of $250,000 was the last of three payments which together totalled $750,000...These were absolutely not in repayment for any loan....These monies were paid from the Carribean Football Union’s account with funds received from FIFA. I do not know why Blazer is pretending otherwise...

I began to become concerned with Blazer several years ago when I became aware of the large sums he was earning from commissions. He refused to respond fully to my questions in regard to them. As a result, since 2004 I have refused to sign any contract with his company Sportvertising, demanding that first he make a complete declaration of his earnings. Up to this point in time, neither he nor his company has any valid contract with CONCACAF.

His attitude significantly deteriorated when, after I had paid him the total of $750,000, I told him that I would not pay an additional $250,000 that he was requesting be forwarded to his private account - unless he provided me with a complete accounting of his CONCACAF earnings. Instead of providing this accounting, Blazer treacherously planned and coordinated an attack on myself and the CFU. Only when there is a full accounting at Concacaf will the whole truth come to light.

For the time being, I will say no more on this matter."

Full statement here: 
http://richardmconway.posterous.com/jack-warner-statement-on-chuck-blazer-31st-au
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 31, 2011, 10:12:24 PM »
Keep following the news people. We have to walk and chew gum at the same time in dis rongs dread. Support de warriors and Otto, but at the same time keep yuh eyes wide open and finish off Scampito, Rodent and remnants of the cancerous Jackulito cabal in de TTFF. Stay tuned for the next episode in the saga.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 08:31:03 PM by dreamer »
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Trinitozbone

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 01, 2011, 06:21:08 PM »
FBI on the case, Jack not off the hook! When will this end so we canstart afresh! Meanwhile not much has changed in T&T? Chuck Blazer was always playing a strange hand! I am sure he will follow Jack!

1]; } ?>