March 29, 2024, 06:12:41 AM

Author Topic: Pilot, stewardess had sex romp in cockpit  (Read 5780 times)

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Pilot, stewardess had sex romp in cockpit
« on: August 15, 2011, 08:07:56 AM »
August 13 2011 at 04:07pm
By Hazel Parry

Hong Kong - A pilot and a flight attendant were dismissed from Cathay Pacific after photos of them having oral sex in a cockpit appeared online and in print, the Hong Kong airline said Saturday.

The airline's chief executive John Slosar said the couple, who have not been identified, “are no longer employees of the company.”

He stressed that the incident did not happen while a plane was airborne and said a report would be forwarded to Hong Kong's Civil Aviation Department.

“I find any behaviour that recklessly soils the reputation of our company or our team members as totally unacceptable.” Slosar said. “That's why we moved as swiftly as we could to ascertain the facts of the case, and to take decisive action.”

According to Chinese newspaper reports, the pilot protested that he and the flight attendant are a couple and that the pictures were downloaded from his personal computer without his knowledge. - Sapa-dpa

They don't call it the "cockpit" for nothing!
Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Pilot, stewardess had sex romp in cockpit
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2011, 08:35:49 AM »
If the plane was not airborne (i.e. they didn't put anyone's safety at risk), I find the punishment a little harsh...especially considering that they a couple and that the only way that the act was discovered was on his personal computer...
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2011, 08:47:16 AM »
If the plane was not airborne (i.e. they didn't put anyone's safety at risk), I find the punishment a little harsh...especially considering that they a couple and that the only way that the act was discovered was on his personal computer...

I guess dey sayin get a room.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2011, 08:52:21 AM »

I agree!!
Hardluck they to the couple!
Whoever download the pics from their computer should be sue for invasion of privacy!!
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2011, 09:05:54 AM »

I agree!!
Whoever download the pics from their computer should be sue for invasion of privacy!!

ah feel is he wife download dem
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2011, 09:13:10 AM »

I agree!!

:o
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2011, 01:21:52 PM »

I agree!!

:o

Didn't think of that!

If that's the case then yuh cyah blame he wife!

Pilot having an affair with a stewardess while at work and foolish enough to put the pictures on his computer!
Well ah can't feel sorry for him now if that's true!
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2011, 01:32:17 PM »

Edit: I just saw the two pics  :devil:
« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 01:37:04 PM by D.H.W »
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2011, 01:45:58 PM »

Didn't think of that!

If that's the case then yuh cyah blame he wife!

Pilot having an affair with a stewardess while at work and foolish enough to put the pictures on his computer!
Well ah can't feel sorry for him now if that's true!

Think Dutty was on kix..

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2011, 01:49:23 PM »

Edit: I just saw the two pics  :devil:

Taking about blowing your job!!  :D

Bet Mr Pilot did not have such a smile on his face when he was told to explain the pictures by his employers!!

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2011, 03:01:02 PM »
It's immaterial whether the plane was airborne or not. They hadda protect their brand. The airline's interest here is reputational rather than expressly safety-driven ... although by inference a nexus exists between the airline's reputation and passengers wondering how attentive flight crew might be to safety rather than to lingual or sub-lingual distractions.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2011, 03:30:39 PM »
I don't think that a one-off story about a pilot sneaking a blow job from his girlfriend in the cockpit of the plane under circumstances which do not pose a threat to customers' safety, damages a corporate brand...I really don't think it does.  It's comical more than anything else and I think we're underestimating people's sense of humor by elevating it to any level higher than such....

If the airline fired him for unprofessional behavior on work premises - full stop- that's one thing but the rationale that they're protecting their airline brand by punishment (and the public perception engendered by such) I think is a little far-fetched, unless their bread and butter target market is some kind of ultra-conservative sexually repressed demographic.

If the airline's marketing dept had some real balls they could possibly play on the humor of it, and spin it into some kind positive publicity...think out of the proverbial box...they instead chose the safe path...boooringggg!!!

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2011, 03:40:31 PM »
Well, here's part of why: the airline had planned a marketing campaign that they have since had to cancel. The campaign slogan is said to have been: "Meet the team who go the extra mile to make you feel special." Plenty fodder in that statement.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2011, 04:09:23 PM »
lol

look I don't know much about the culture dynamics at play, but it's no surprise that something having to do with sex caused some embarrassment at the corporate level and what followed is probably a mere "reaction" to that embarrassment....

Understandable, but still harsh in my opinion. 

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2011, 06:12:28 AM »
If the airline's marketing dept had some real balls they could possibly play on the humor of it, and spin it into some kind positive publicity...think out of the proverbial box...they instead chose the safe path...boooringggg!!!

Perhaps if there were no pictures the marketing dept might go mad and pull dat off...but as yuh see the lady pullin back on the pilot joystick......he thinkin about IN the proverbial box

bah...coulda been worse, she coulda be gettin it in de galley 8)
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2011, 06:24:35 AM »

Perhaps if there were no pictures the marketing dept might go mad and pull dat off...but as yuh see the

1)
lady pullin back on the pilot joystick.[/b].....he thinkin about IN the proverbial box

2)
bah...coulda been worse, she coulda be gettin it in de galley 8)

1) .. .could have been simulated flight training ..

2) "waiter, there is a hair in my meal"
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2011, 06:44:03 AM »
1) .. .could have been sTimulated flight training ..

2) "waiter, there is a hair in my meal"

" that's okay it's kosher, one of our flight attendants is hasidic"

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2011, 10:36:53 AM »
Oral sex in de "cockpit" is awrite as long as its not in de c**tpit. ;D

Offline Conquering Lion

• Tell me how can a man who doh know his roots form his own ideology?
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2011, 05:27:05 PM »
August 13 2011 at 04:07pm
By Hazel Parry

Hong Kong - A pilot and a flight attendant were dismissed from Cathay Pacific after photos of them having oral sex in a cockpit appeared online and in print, the Hong Kong airline said Saturday.

The airline's chief executive John Slosar said the couple, who have not been identified, “are no longer employees of the company.”

He stressed that the incident did not happen while a plane was airborne and said a report would be forwarded to Hong Kong's Civil Aviation Department.

“I find any behaviour that recklessly soils the reputation of our company or our team members as totally unacceptable.” Slosar said. “That's why we moved as swiftly as we could to ascertain the facts of the case, and to take decisive action.”

According to Chinese newspaper reports, the pilot protested that he and the flight attendant are a couple and that the pictures were downloaded from his personal computer without his knowledge. - Sapa-dpa

They don't call it the "cockpit" for nothing!

A pun if I ever saw one... :rotfl:
We fire de old set ah managers we had wukkin..and iz ah new group we went and we bring in. And if the goods we require de new managers not supplying, when election time come back round iz new ones we bringin. For iz one ting about my people I can guarantee..They will never ever vote party b4 country

1]; } ?>