March 29, 2024, 06:24:09 AM

Author Topic: Soca Warriors with an English based Backline for WCQ  (Read 6088 times)

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Re: Soca Warriors with an English based Backline for WCQ
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2011, 06:47:46 PM »
Hoyte not better than Julius.

which hoyte?

you could prove that?

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2011, 06:49:11 PM »
Question: Any of allyuh actually see any ah dem Hoyte play in the last like 2 years?

Just curious.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2011, 06:55:05 PM »
You could prove Hoyte better to have him ahead of Julius in yuh lineup?

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2011, 06:56:26 PM »
Question: Any of allyuh actually see any ah dem Hoyte play in the last like 2 years?

Just curious.

saw justin play several times in 2010-11 for middlesbrough, last time i saw gavin was when he played for brighton in 2009-10, recently i have not seen him, i believe he has since transferred to another club, correct me if i am wrong

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2011, 07:15:57 PM »
You could prove Hoyte better to have him ahead of Julius in yuh lineup?

which hoyte first of all

and secondly, i have seen both brothers play, justin is class and is playing at a higher level than james, against better opposition and under a better training regime, i will say based on seeing both james and justin play, justin is better player imo.

it will be proven when both of them suit up for the national team and everyone can judge, including the coach, who is better and who saves us matches

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2011, 07:23:08 PM »
TI... send me the fu#king email he send you saying dat they want to play with we

man...yuh getting tiring...serious..take a 2 days off..or a post off

not to mention i never forget...and i mean NEVER ....de set ah shit yuh talk in 05 and 06...serious 

watch meh...and i real busy rite now...
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2011, 08:37:35 PM »
TI... send me the fu#king email he send you saying dat they want to play with we

not to mention i never forget...and i mean NEVER ....de set ah shit yuh talk in 05 and 06...serious 

who the hell are you to tell me to stop posting? ???  :D

if you don't like the thread and your busy, RIDE OUT.... bc im busy having an intelligent conversation

and furthermore, you talk about 05 and 06, i remember distinctly saying we going germany when numerous others doubted it, so don't call my name... unless you ready to call out all the supposed genuine supporters/hypocrites
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 08:44:18 PM by Controversial »

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2011, 10:31:13 PM »

who the hell are you to tell me to stop posting? ???  :D

if you don't like the thread and your busy, RIDE OUT.... bc im busy having an intelligent conversation

and furthermore, you talk about 05 and 06, i remember distinctly saying we going germany when numerous others doubted it, so don't call my name... unless you ready to call out all the supposed genuine supporters/hypocrites

Even a broken clock is correct twice a day!

Every WC campaign you does say we going for sure because we have the best team in the region!

Problem is, yuh have some delusion that certain foreign players would be interested in playing for us while that clueless lot are in charge at the TTFF!
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 09:57:52 AM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2011, 02:07:56 AM »
Edwards is an englishman? i guess i miss something.

bro we don't need all dem english boys on we team, i rather go with our local talent win lose or draw.

i up for JLLoyd bc he's ah born trinidadian, and maybe justin hoyte bc we need ah solid right back, but other than that we good in the talent department.

and as ah tell yuh already, carlos edwards is not a defender, and the peter borough game last weekend proved that!

Didn't Latapy try this..... :devil:
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 26, 2011, 03:22:35 AM »
Edwards is an englishman? i guess i miss something.

bro we don't need all dem english boys on we team, i rather go with our local talent win lose or draw.

i up for JLLoyd bc he's ah born trinidadian, and maybe justin hoyte bc we need ah solid right back, but other than that we good in the talent department.

and as ah tell yuh already, carlos edwards is not a defender, and the peter borough game last weekend proved that!

Didn't Latapy try this..... :devil:
Don't put words in meh mouth bredder, what i meant by locals is trini born and bred talent, and not necessarily local based. the foreign based players are our local boys as well and is mainly they of whom i speak. marshall, cyrus, primus.

as for latapy, he fell on he own fackin sword! he failed bc he was on ah power trip, he played his own hand and loss, and some ppl had the nerve tuh blame the federation. stueps!

is ah good thing i know ppl who know ppl on the inside who said that jack did not stop latapy from picking whom he will, or else i would be talkin dat nonsense too.

just look @ Pfister, he played his first game in charge on sunday and look how much input and info he divulge about the team and players, if that was latapy it woulda been ah whole lot of hooplah about nothing, wid the top secrecy BS.

hope marshall get ah call up to replace the injured primus.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 26, 2011, 05:20:07 AM »
I'll be very surprised if Jloyd plays as ah centre back!  He was asked before in the previous round and he said no since he is not comfortable in that position.

Justin Hoyte has not commited to us, so lets stop talking about it untill he does.  He is a right back, full stop!!

Carlos Edwards is not a right back, he has never been one, he tries to play that role, but he isnt a defensive player naturally, he is just trying his best to play in a role that the coach asks him to.  He a naturally gifted attacking player that can penetrate the right flank!

We have good options at the centre back position...........Primus, Cyrus, James, Marshall are all very competent players.

With respect to the goalkeeper, i am very taken aback with the callup of Warner. I remember Cornell Glen saying that Marvin Phillip and Micheal Jan Williams need to step up at some point because they are the future of Trinidad and Tobago goalkeeping and we have invested alot in them. 

If Warner comes back and is the best in training, then so be it, but it will be a negative step for our goalkeeping situation.

ah love it!!

Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline banton

• Hero Warrior
  • football in meh veins football in meh blood
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeWOxnWoXKI
« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2011, 12:09:58 AM »
I'll be very surprised if Jloyd plays as ah centre back!  He was asked before in the previous round and he said no since he is not comfortable in that position.

Justin Hoyte has not commited to us, so lets stop talking about it untill he does.  He is a right back, full stop!!

Carlos Edwards is not a right back, he has never been one, he tries to play that role, but he isnt a defensive player naturally, he is just trying his best to play in a role that the coach asks him to.  He a naturally gifted attacking player that can penetrate the right flank!

We have good options at the centre back position...........Primus, Cyrus, James, Marshall are all very competent players.

With respect to the goalkeeper, i am very taken aback with the callup of Warner. I remember Cornell Glen saying that Marvin Phillip and Micheal Jan Williams need to step up at some point because they are the future of Trinidad and Tobago goalkeeping and we have invested alot in them. 

If Warner comes back and is the best in training, then so be it, but it will be a negative step for our goalkeeping situation.

ah love it!!

best read on this post
football in meh veins football in meh blood

Offline benedicts bwoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2011, 12:09:11 PM »

ah love it!!

best read on this post
Agreed  :applause:

1]; } ?>