April 25, 2024, 11:44:55 AM

Author Topic: Feed for TT football  (Read 2083 times)

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
Feed for TT football
« on: October 15, 2017, 01:59:57 AM »
Mods, you can merge this as you see fit.

Is there ever a live feed for the PFL?

I remember a few years back the PFL website had full matches you could watch (without commentary). I don't see that anymore. Are there any full vids of recent matches.

It would be nice to watch a match within a week of it happening. It would give us a better appreciation of players in the league.

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Feed for TT football
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2017, 08:29:55 AM »
Good question.....some of the games are video taped and you can see the highlights on the news every night. How hard would it be to make these games available....even at a later time/date ??

Offline amielisadore

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2017, 09:17:17 AM »

I remember a few years back the PFL website had full matches you could watch (without commentary). I don't see that anymore. Are there any full vids of recent matches.

It would be nice to watch a match within a week of it happening. It would give us a better appreciation of players in the league.

VB

I don't think there are any Pro League live feeds nor are the matches consistently covered by the TV media as public interest is at an all time low. The most you would get are some highlights from time to time from the usual TV media (C TV, TV6, CNC3).

TTSL has games live streamed every match day and are available at any time to re-watch.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2017, 10:26:25 AM »

VB

I don't think there are any Pro League live feeds nor are the matches consistently covered by the TV media as public interest is at an all time low. The most you would get are some highlights from time to time from the usual TV media (C TV, TV6, CNC3).
TTS

VB

TTSL has games live streamed every match day and are available at any time to re-watch.
L has games live streamed every match day and are available at any time to re-watch.

Would this be the link?

http://ssfltt.com/

Offline amielisadore

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2017, 01:29:13 PM »

VB

TTS

VB

L has games live streamed every match day and are available at any time to re-watch.

Would this be the link?

http://ssfltt.com/

Na. SSFL is the Secondary School's Football. You would also quicker get interviews and video highlights for SSFL here https://www.sportsmax.tv/?q=SSFL2017

TTSL is TT Super League. Most of the teams also have their individual channels here with matches https://mycujoo.tv/tt-super-league

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2017, 07:21:50 PM »
Friggin cool.

Thanks.

VB

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2017, 02:25:45 PM »
Checking the live feed no onn the Super League site. Supposed to have a game at pm TT time but all I seeing is a video from two weeks ago.

Hope this "live feed" is available to those of us outside TT.

Offline amielisadore

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2017, 03:46:02 PM »
Checking the live feed no onn the Super League site. Supposed to have a game at pm TT time but all I seeing is a video from two weeks ago.

Only one game was streamed on Sunday. That was the UTT vs Club Sando Moruga at 6 pm on the Moruga TV channel. Moruga scored some crackers too!

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2017, 06:50:55 PM »

Only one game was streamed on Sunday. That was the UTT vs Club Sando Moruga at 6 pm on the Moruga TV channel. Moruga scored some crackers too!

There were three games on Sunday. I spent about two and a half hours revisiting the site and gave up around 5:30 pm.

If they can spend all that effort on a site, how difficult can it be to say which game is being streamed live.

Pity they chose the game with the least appeal to stream.

VB

Offline amielisadore

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2017, 07:19:17 PM »

There were three games on Sunday. I spent about two and a half hours revisiting the site and gave up around 5:30 pm.

If they can spend all that effort on a site, how difficult can it be to say which game is being streamed live.

VB

Lol. Its not a matter of "they" choosing. It's a matter of the teams. Only some teams have the personnel to run the stream and depending on the match ups, they will stream their fixture on their TVs while the TTSL TV will ideally stream a game based on the remainder of fixtures.

TTSL or the respective clubs also publicize if a game will be streamed ideally a few days in advance on their digital media pages while on the mycujoo site itself, you will see the ticker on the home screen that displays which games are scheduled to be streamed on that day. 

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2017, 08:13:54 PM »

VB

Lol. Its not a matter of "they" choosing. It's a matter of the teams. Only some teams have the personnel to run the stream and depending on the match ups, they will stream their fixture on their TVs while the TTSL TV will ideally stream a game based on the remainder of fixtures.

TTSL or the respective clubs also publicize if a game will be streamed ideally a few days in advance on their digital media pages while on the mycujoo site itself, you will see the ticker on the home screen that displays which games are scheduled to be streamed on that day. 

Perhaps I was not diligent enough. Will try to notice this ticker this week.

You said some teams stream their fixture on their tvs..while the TTSL TV will ideally stream a game bsed on the remainder of fixtures.

Some teams have their own channels. How can we ascertain which teams have channels?

Will try to find out tonight but if you know, please tell.

VB

Offline amielisadore

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2017, 08:31:41 PM »
Under the explore option on the mycujoo home page, just search for Trinidad and Tobago and you will see the TVs listed. However only Guaya United, Club Sando Moruga, Defence Force Super League and WASA FC are active this season.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2017, 09:49:13 PM »
Under the explore option on the mycujoo home page, just search for Trinidad and Tobago and you will see the TVs listed. However only Guaya United, Club Sando Moruga, Defence Force Super League and WASA FC are active this season.

:beermug: :beermug:

1]; } ?>