March 29, 2024, 04:09:45 AM

Author Topic: ‘Breast-toucher’ on $5,000 bond  (Read 4620 times)

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: ‘Breast-toucher’ on $5,000 bond
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2011, 03:34:54 PM »
I could kinda see your point...but I fully disagree with with that...especially if the woman is your boss

Yeah well superior-to-subordinate power dynamics in the work environment can present specialized scenarios of harrassment which defy the power dynamics that exist outside of the workplace...I agree with that.  I was more talking about dynamics which are independent of institutional hierarchy.  The same woman, if not your boss, would very likely not be threatening....

Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2011, 10:15:42 AM »
Well that was a brave move on his part. So while standing in line at the ATM saddess just decide to grab family boobs just like that? That man had to be desperate and couldn't resist....Luckily he didn't get jail in he A$$.

The sad thing is if de man approached her in the right way, he mighta get through eventually (assuming the woman is available).

Many of my female friends tell me that when guys that they are interested in do that, it becomes an instant turn off and kills whatever interest they had.

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2011, 10:26:33 AM »
Should I have gotten annoyed and reported that big boobs black woman to the railway police for sexual assault or should I have just tried to enjoy the ordeal and count my blessings!?  :-\

Sexual assault... in fact any assault has to be intentional (intent to touch in a manner that a reasonable person would find objectionable).  It would do people well to try and not belittle what is a serious offense.

Yes Bakes it was intentional, in that she knew what she was doing was wrong but she just did not care!!

Thanks for the advice! If it ever happens again then I will know what to do if I am not enjoying it!! :beermug:

Well you were there, so you know what happened. I could also give my own story. In my younger clubbing days (I still young eh, but I have long outgrown the club scene), some drunk  females grabbed my buttocks as I was going up to the dance floor with my friends.

It felt strange, but I did not feel violated because I did not feel physically threatened by these women. They were about a foot shorter and at fifty pounds lighter than me.

I agree with Kicker's point regarding the male-female power dynamic. In a situation where the male is the perpetrator, it is more traumatic for the female because there is the added element of physical intimidation involved.

With regards to Dutty, if the woman is your boss, then that changes things completely because the woman has the power to fire you.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 10:34:36 AM by kaliman2006 »

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2011, 08:42:55 PM »
I think if the female is a ugly ting yuh ent like yuh will dig a horrors.

If is a bess ting the normal man would like deyself.

Now..if its a youth man and is a older woman...I could see the violation coming into play

Same way if is a boss employee relationship.

Now..hear this one...If the man Gay and he not on woman...and a woman touch him...den that is assault same way ent?

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

1]; } ?>