April 25, 2024, 07:11:49 AM

Author Topic: Otto makes winning start as Warriors down India.  (Read 6660 times)

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
Re: Game is showing on Cnc3 (India)
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2011, 07:53:11 PM »
Tinto is ah nex one not up to the task. He just cyar cross to save his life. Maybe technically strong, but cyar play the game.
Two islands are better than one.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2011, 07:56:58 PM »
Thanks for the heads-up

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2011, 07:58:38 PM »
replace tinto with thomson and birchall in for theobald, i saw 2 errand passes by hector
but he has a nice touch and good vision for passing

i could see hector starting as he brings the creativity to the mid, from what i have seen
in the 1st half
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 08:57:32 PM by Controversial »

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2011, 08:02:53 PM »
That was a nice pass for the goal.

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2011, 08:03:31 PM »
Great ball in from Hayden Tinto for Roberts to score :D
Two islands are better than one.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2011, 08:07:15 PM »
Another bess ball, Houghton Hector to Stern.

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2011, 08:07:55 PM »
Great ball in from Hayden Tinto for Roberts to score :D

agreed. was honestly suprised that came from him
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2011, 08:08:24 PM »
Hector!!! Hector!!!
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2011, 08:10:43 PM »
look India walking through we defense  :-\
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2011, 08:21:39 PM »
Pro league needs to start producing better local based players for our national team. we cyah be fully dependent on foreign based all de time.
Anyway good win for the warriors. The journey has just begun.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2011, 08:45:49 PM »
If Tinto had left T&T 5 years ago, he wold have been better technically. His final decision lets him down.

Seon Power improve, but cant replace Primus or James in central.

Mitchell, ok....

Pacheco have a solid left foot, he need to utlize it, he can cross and shoot good.

Hector is the man.

Like I told Maturana, Wolfe is NOT a defender.... USA, Costa Rica, Honduras and Mexico will kill us...
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 08:50:24 PM by Flex »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline kiffysmooth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2011, 08:52:06 PM »
Dinho u real badmind oui... d man eh look bad! is more poor reading dan anyting else

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2011, 08:54:16 PM »
impressed with hector

pacheco, thoebald, mitchell, wolfe, adams could all sit

tinto played decent but needs to be more decisive

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #43 on: August 24, 2011, 08:56:43 PM »
Tinto is ah nex one not up to the task. He just cyar cross to save his life. Maybe technically strong, but cyar play the game.

thats why i said, he will be replaced by thomson on the wing, tinto will come on in the 2nd half, he is a better sub

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 24, 2011, 10:42:43 PM »
After seeing the game I can say I was not at all impressed with how we played in that game versus India!

We were lucky that our goal keeper made some great saves on the day or India could have easily earned a  draw in that game if not better!

Too many error passes or back passes by our players with the ball not being moved forward towards the opponent’s goal and that's with little pressure from India.

If we play like that versus Bermuda, Barbados or Guyana then I can see at least one of them giving our team a rude awakening and coming away with a victory or two against us in the first round.

Also wasn't too impressed with the coach’s decision not to try out other players on the bench much earlier in the 2nd half when our team seemed to have run out of ideas and seemed content to sit back with their 2 - 0 lead and allowed India more possession and to take numerous chances against our goal. At that stage India were clearly playing better football than us and was unlucky not to score on more than one occasion due to great saves from our keeper.

And I am not going to buy the excuse that our guys were rusty as it was Indian ranked 158th in the world that we were playing! If we can’t look good against them then heaven help us, we are not even assured to make it into the 2nd round of qualifying much less making it into the Hex!!

After seeing our team play I am not going to raise my hopes of them going to Brazil even though like Brownsugar, I might try to make the trip anyway!

All the same, go Soca Warriors go, once you do your best on the field, that's all we can ask!!  :beermug:
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 10:52:37 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 25, 2011, 12:08:02 AM »
After seeing the game I can say I was not at all impressed with how we played in that game versus India!

We were lucky that our goal keeper made some great saves on the day or India could have easily earned a  draw in that game if not better!

Too many error passes or back passes by our players with the ball not being moved forward towards the opponent’s goal and that's with little pressure from India.

If we play like that versus Bermuda, Barbados or Guyana then I can see at least one of them giving our team a rude awakening and coming away with a victory or two against us in the first round.

Also wasn't too impressed with the coach’s decision not to try out other players on the bench much earlier in the 2nd half when our team seemed to have run out of ideas and seemed content to sit back with their 2 - 0 lead and allowed India more possession and to take numerous chances against our goal. At that stage India were clearly playing better football than us and was unlucky not to score on more than one occasion due to great saves from our keeper.

And I am not going to buy the excuse that our guys were rusty as it was Indian ranked 158th in the world that we were playing! If we can’t look good against them then heaven help us, we are not even assured to make it into the 2nd round of qualifying much less making it into the Hex!!

After seeing our team play I am not going to raise my hopes of them going to Brazil even though like Brownsugar, I might try to make the trip anyway!

All the same, go Soca Warriors go, once you do your best on the field, that's all we can ask!!  :beermug:
Pro, i eh go lie, of lately yuh really hard on the ears and eyes with all these negative comments bredder.

this was our first game for the yr and the coach trying with ah bunch ah unfit locals who's league out @ the moment, them fellas eh kick ah ball on ah competitive level in months, what yuh expect ? when ppl not match fit they lose interest in the game after 60 mins and start sh!ting down they self.

allyuh on here really know anything about football (the science of it that is) ? come on bro, be ah lil more positive or save yuh self the disappointment and doh support the team then.   8)
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 12:55:58 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #46 on: August 25, 2011, 04:34:04 AM »
Any kind of link for those of us who missed the broadcast.

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 25, 2011, 07:58:51 AM »
Allyuh please keep allyuh eye on Theobald for meh please, so i doh have to explain myself when i say he have no business around our NT....

Especially you kiffysmooth.

yeah boy it seems dat it eh have nutten could make he ah consistent performer, really thought ah saw d answer but the Hector couldn't make dat look good no way no how and all kinda fellas try wit he, it was hopeless Oto shoulda drag he arse of midway in d first half maybe d embarrassing might be good for him...............but Kiffy yuh need to give d bleeder talk a ress.....seriously

as for d assessments of d people dat was there ah feel ah will go wit dinho on dis but I did see tings to be optimistic about
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 08:27:25 AM by lefty »
I pity the fool....

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 25, 2011, 10:24:10 AM »

Pro, i eh go lie, of lately yuh really hard on the ears and eyes with all these negative comments bredder.

this was our first game for the yr and the coach trying with ah bunch ah unfit locals who's league out for the moment, them fellas eh kick ah ball on ah competitive level in months, what yuh expect ? when ppl not match fit they lose interest in the game after 60 mins and start sh!ting down they self.

allyuh on here really know anything about football (the science of it that is). come on bro, be ah lil more positive or save yuh self the disappointment and doh support the team then.   8)

Buh wha wrong with some ah allyuh sah?! I cyah be honest about what I saw and what I think of the teams prospects if we don't make drastic improvements?!! It's positive criticism!! Well I never!  ???

And yuh plain ignore that despite what I saw from the team, I still tried to end on a positive note!

All the same, go Soca Warriors go, once you do your best on the field, that's all we can ask!!
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 10:26:55 AM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 25, 2011, 01:14:36 PM »

this was our first game for the yr and the coach trying with ah bunch ah unfit locals who's league out for the moment, them fellas eh kick ah ball on ah competitive level in months, what yuh expect ? when ppl not match fit they lose interest in the game after 60 mins and start sh!ting down they self.

allyuh on here really know anything about football (the science of it that is). come on bro, be ah lil more positive or save yuh self the disappointment and doh support the team then.   8)

Buh wha wrong with some ah allyuh sah?! I cyah be honest about what I saw and what I think of the teams prospects if we don't make drastic improvements?!! It's positive criticism!! Well I never!  ???

And yuh plain ignore that despite what I saw from the team, I still tried to end on a positive note!

All the same, go Soca Warriors go, once you do your best on the field, that's all we can ask!!
Pro doh take this as ah personal attack, but this negativity you've been on for weeks was getting ridiculous man!

yuh beginning tuh sound like some ah dem disgruntled women on the site, and quite frankly it's tolerable from ah dame, but from ah dude it's down right annoying.

yes we know the team sucks, and yes the federation sucks even more, but @ the end of the day football don't really affect our live unless we work in the industry, it's ah past time bro, that's means yuh have the option tuh lock off if yuh displeased with the happenings,

but to be trollin yuh self day in day out in the name of dissatisfaction with the federation is really getting old now and it's ah huge ball buster to the members who want tuh enjoy what little is left of the dregs of our football.

be positive fardder, i believe camps and CO will not rule for long, too much ppl cry on them.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Otto makes winning start as Warriors down India.
« Reply #50 on: September 12, 2011, 04:22:03 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/hD_nfHkllp4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/hD_nfHkllp4</a>
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

1]; } ?>