March 29, 2024, 02:32:32 AM

Author Topic: Limited State of Emergency....  (Read 160326 times)

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
9 alleged gang members released
« Reply #1140 on: October 18, 2011, 06:17:23 PM »
9 alleged gang members released
ctntworld.com

Two alleged gang leaders who were arrested at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in August have been freed in court.

On Tuesday, the State yet again conceded, as has been the case recently, that it does not have evidence to proceed with the charges against Cedric Burke and Keon Bain.

Both men will now join a long list of alleged gang leaders and members who are threatening legal action for wrongful arrest.

The Sea Lots men were arrested on August 26th. They appeared before Senior Magistrate Cheryl-Anne Blakea t the Port of Spain Magistrate's Court for a third time on Tuesday morning.

Prosecutor, Sergeant Wendell Lucas, informed the court that the DPP instructed that there was insufficient evidence to proceed and the State offered no further evidence.

Seven others were also freed in the same fashion.

These latest releases bring the number of alleged gang members released since the State of Emergency began on August 22nd to 122.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Limited State of Emergency....
« Reply #1141 on: October 18, 2011, 10:27:45 PM »
Them fishing in ah catch and releash stream or what.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: October 18, 2011, 11:17:31 PM »
I'm losing track here. Exactly how many of the arrested people (excluding outstanding warrants, and regular police work such as drunk driving, burning ganja trees etc) have actually been charged?

This is getting ridiculous. Yes over 100 guns have been seized, but what does the govt really have to show for this SOE?  Exactly what have they achieved that couldn't be achieved without the SOE?

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: October 18, 2011, 11:58:23 PM »
I'm losing track here. Exactly how many of the arrested people (excluding outstanding warrants, and regular police work such as drunk driving, burning ganja trees etc) have actually been charged?

This is getting ridiculous. Yes over 100 guns have been seized, but what does the govt really have to show for this SOE?  Exactly what have they achieved that couldn't be achieved without the SOE?

I want to see how long this PP government can continue fooling so many dotish Trinis and have them buying and supporting the continuation of this fruitless & unnecessary SOE! :waiting:

Ah wonder what percentage of these recent spike in accidents on the T&T roads are due to men downing their drinks as quickly as possible and then speeding to get home in time to beat the curfew hours? :thinking:

Don't expect the PP government to research and publish these figures anytime soon!
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 12:00:51 AM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: October 19, 2011, 04:21:10 AM »

I want to see how long this PP government can continue fooling so many dotish Trinis and have them buying and supporting the continuation of this fruitless & unnecessary SOE! :waiting:

Ah wonder what percentage of these recent spike in accidents on the T&T roads are due to men downing their drinks as quickly as possible and then speeding to get home in time to beat the curfew hours? :thinking:

Don't expect the PP government to research and publish these figures anytime soon!

huh? it have an SOE in place and men want to leave bar 10.55pm to reach home b4 11.00? liming late so important?
How the SOE to blame for that? - the rest of points valid.
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: October 19, 2011, 04:56:26 AM »
Two alleged gang leaders who were arrested at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in August have been freed in court.
On Tuesday, the State yet again conceded, as has been the case recently, that it does not have evidence to proceed with the charges against Cedric Burke and Keon Bain.
Both men will now join a long list of alleged gang leaders and members who are threatening legal action for wrongful arrest.

:rotfl: :rotfl:
Oh gorm......Kamla yuh right girl, yuh eh sorry about calling this SOE one bit.  Keep it in place.  Its probably easier than admitting this SOE is pure BS and wiping eggs off your face.....a pretty one at that.....wouldn't like to see it messed up by eggs.....

FS, I stop trying to keep track long time....I think I saw something going across the screen saying on Monday 62 more were arrested.  For what I don't know cuz I'm not listening to those lunch time briefings anymore.  In fact I eh even watching news much anymore.  When 7 pm reach I does go online and watch The Daily Show with Jon Stewart.  The comedy and entertainment is a far better value than what I'm seeing in Parliament/news...... ::)
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: October 19, 2011, 09:52:55 AM »

huh? it have an SOE in place and men want to leave bar 10.55pm to reach home b4 11.00? liming late so important?
How the SOE to blame for that? - the rest of points valid.

It’s a valid question I am asking! If you don't have the answer then you need not have commented!  ;)

Point I am trying to make to those who are able to work it out is that this SOE is no longer serving any useful purpose!!
I know it’s hard for some folks to get their heads round such a simple logical point because logic seems to have escaped them all together!

In the meantime folks are dying unnecessarily in accidents trying to beat the curfew hours but some men can’t see the logic that the curfew has now gone way pass it useful sell-by date!
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 10:04:20 AM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1147 on: October 19, 2011, 11:24:20 AM »

It’s a valid question I am asking! If you don't have the answer then you need not have commented!  ;)

Point I am trying to make to those who are able to work it out is that this SOE is no longer serving any useful purpose!!
I know it’s hard for some folks to get their heads round such a simple logical point because logic seems to have escaped them all together!

In the meantime folks are dying unnecessarily in accidents trying to beat the curfew hours but some men can’t see the logic that the curfew has now gone way pass it useful sell-by date![/quote]

You don't get it..... regardless of whether the SOE is right or not it is law. The curfew is law. these people that speed home (more than likley drunk) are indisciplined and driving to their deaths and killing innocents in the process. The majority of the population are obeying the law and are disciplined enough to leave whereever they are in time to reach home safely.
Don't balme the SOE for their stupidity and indiscipline.
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: October 19, 2011, 12:15:26 PM »

In the meantime folks are dying unnecessarily in accidents trying to beat the curfew hours but some men can’t see the logic that the curfew has now gone way pass it useful sell-by date!
You don't get it..... regardless of whether the SOE is right or not it is law. The curfew is law. these people that speed home (more than likley drunk) are indisciplined and driving to their deaths and killing innocents in the process. The majority of the population are obeying the law and are disciplined enough to leave whereever they are in time to reach home safely.

Ok, lets say 3 cheers for the SOE because its the law!!
Just remember that Apartheid was the law in South Africa once upon a time!!

Leh we drink to that!!  :beermug:
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 12:18:16 PM by Socapro »

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: October 19, 2011, 04:16:38 PM »

:frustrated:
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1150 on: October 19, 2011, 10:35:55 PM »

YOU don't get it... no law is hard and fast... not even this SoE.  There were mitigating circumstances present here (injury to one of their party) which reasonably should have been considered in favor of the others.  Ah man leave he house to go drink by de parlor, get drunk, get pick up on de side of the road and the soldiers take him home.  Clearly they had more sense than these rent-a-cops masquerading as police officers.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1151 on: October 19, 2011, 10:54:56 PM »

YOU don't get it... no law is hard and fast... not even this SoE.  There were mitigating circumstances present here (injury to one of their party) which reasonably should have been considered in favor of the others.  Ah man leave he house to go drink by de parlor, get drunk, get pick up on de side of the road and the soldiers take him home.  Clearly they had more sense than these rent-a-cops masquerading as police officers.

:beermug:

In my opinion paying some of these guys to be police officers is a waste of taxpayers’ money because they lack simple common sense in going about the job!

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #1152 on: October 20, 2011, 06:39:50 PM »

what a hypocrite, not too long ago you claimed I was delusional for calling you out on that apartheid statement, now here it is again.

so i will ask you once again, how can you equate this current SOE to apartheid? explain to us in detail how it in anyway resembles apartheid, are there citizens who are not allowed to vote because of their race?

please explain to us how you can even compare the two. the level of ignorance on this thread is at an all time high on the board.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1153 on: October 20, 2011, 07:04:19 PM »
 :yawning:

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1154 on: October 24, 2011, 06:12:26 PM »
$102M in marijuana destroyed in Biche
Monday 24th October, 2011

Police have again destroyed millions worth of marijuana in an eradication exercise in the Biche forest.

The announcement was made by Lieutenant Rogerick Arthur of the Trinidad and Tobago Defence Force at Monday's Police Press Briefing on the State of Emergency.

He told reporters: "They eradicated marijuana in 10 separate fields in the Biche area and destroyed a total of $102 million worth of live marijuana."
http://www.ctntworld.com/LocalArticles.aspx?id=33808

----------

TTPS: Stay indoors or be locked up

People living in curfew areas should not be in their yards during curfew areas.

The warning came from members of the Trinidad and Tobago Police Service Public Affairs Unit on Monday as they urged citizens to stay inside their homes and not just inside their premises.

Ms Sharon Lee Assang, the TTPS Public Affairs Director, said: "The public needs to pay attention to the law. It is quite clear. Outdoor is outdoor, whether you are in your garage, gate, outdoor is outdoor. If you are inside, you are inside."

Ms Lee Assang also cautioned those who might want to be technical by claiming that being in their yard qualifies as being indoors.

She again said: "You can't be outdoors and indoors at the same time. The law is very clear in what it states."

The curfew is in effect between 11pm and 4am.

The Regulations governing the curfew can be found in Legal Notice 164, Emergency Power Regulations, Section Three which says: "No persons shall be permitted to be out of doors."
http://www.ctntworld.com/LocalArticles.aspx?id=33826&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1155 on: October 24, 2011, 06:39:31 PM »
$102M in marijuana destroyed in Biche

Police have again destroyed millions worth of marijuana in an eradication exercise in the Biche forest.

The announcement was made by Lieutenant Rogerick Arthur of the Trinidad and Tobago Defence Force at Monday's Police Press Briefing on the State of Emergency.

He told reporters: "They eradicated marijuana in 10 separate fields in the Biche area and destroyed a total of $102 million worth of live marijuana."
http://www.ctntworld.com/LocalArticles.aspx?id=33808

----------

TTPS: Stay indoors or be locked up

People living in curfew areas should not be in their yards during curfew areas.

The warning came from members of the Trinidad and Tobago Police Service Public Affairs Unit on Monday as they urged citizens to stay inside their homes and not just inside their premises.

Ms Sharon Lee Assang, the TTPS Public Affairs Director, said: "The public needs to pay attention to the law. It is quite clear. Outdoor is outdoor, whether you are in your garage, gate, outdoor is outdoor. If you are inside, you are inside."

Ms Lee Assang also cautioned those who might want to be technical by claiming that being in their yard qualifies as being indoors.

She again said: "You can't be outdoors and indoors at the same time. The law is very clear in what it states."

The curfew is in effect between 11pm and 4am.

The Regulations governing the curfew can be found in Legal Notice 164, Emergency Power Regulations, Section Three which says: "No persons shall be permitted to be out of doors."
http://www.ctntworld.com/LocalArticles.aspx?id=33826&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Is dotishness like this that has me convinced that the folks running the country doh really care about catching real criminals!

They are more concerned with controlling and victimising the average law abiding citizen!

I’m so glad that I am not in T&T right now because I know they would have to lock me up or shoot me for liming in my OWN yard for sure!

Pure dotishness if you ask me!! We are moving closer and closer to how South Africa used to be once upon a time!! It’s obvious to me that T&T is now being run by a creeping dictatorship where big people who are law abiding are now being treated like naughty children!

But hey, allyuh vote for dat!!  :beermug:
« Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 06:42:21 PM by Socapro »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1156 on: October 24, 2011, 07:28:42 PM »
Hahaha, and ppl want tuh kill me bc i said T&T is ah monkey country. :laugh:
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline mal jeux

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1157 on: October 25, 2011, 08:18:21 AM »
Apartheid! where these kinda konts does come from boi? Let me guess - he eh even living in Trinibago but ready and able to comment. Go bow to the queen and kerry your kontishways out of here oui.

"How many times do I have to flush before you go away?"

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1158 on: October 25, 2011, 09:37:48 AM »
Apartheid! where these kinda konts does come from boi? Let me guess - he eh even living in Trinibago but ready and able to comment. Go bow to the queen and kerry your kontishways out of here oui.

Where do some of you characters come out from?!

You don’t need to be living home to comment on what is happening in T&T!
I go home quite regularly and show an interest in what’s happening home because I have family, loved-ones and friends living there! I take a keen interest in what’s happening in T&T and also speak to family and friends on Skype about what's happening there almost every day so I know what is going on and really don’t need to prove that to you!!

I never said T&T has Apartheid what I said is that we are getting closer & close to how South Africa USED to be once upon a time and that is a fact!! In fact with the way the current PP government is operating I feel that some of us have less freedom to move around and enjoy T&T than folks now have in South Africa to enjoy their country. So while freedom and rights of the average person in South Africa has increased the opposite has happened in T&T in recent years!!

You may not like my opinion but it is based on the truth and I reserve my right to say what I see and tell it as it is!

Plus some of allyuh need to keep out of certain conversation or at least learn to read and digest properly before trying to jump in!
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 12:04:10 PM by Socapro »

Offline mal jeux

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1159 on: October 25, 2011, 10:22:53 AM »
read this HYDMC.

bow to the queen and shut yur kont. I have more respect for those who do the daily grind in Tand T and complain bout SOE, than jokers like you who feel you have a say because you happen to be born there and 'visit' once in a f**king while. you have the option to jump on the plane with ah 3 piece of kfc after 2 weeks and say f**k that.

is like complaining bout sand when you live far from the beach. yuh kont!

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1160 on: October 25, 2011, 11:58:08 AM »
read this HYDMC.

bow to the queen and shut yur kont. I have more respect for those who do the daily grind in Tand T and complain bout SOE, than jokers like you who feel you have a say because you happen to be born there and 'visit' once in a f**king while. you have the option to jump on the plane with ah 3 piece of kfc after 2 weeks and say f**k that.

You are obviously a bit on the illiterate side or don't have much to do with your time right now so you’re seeking a pointless argument with strangers on the internet!

I don't know you and you don't know me so what you claim to know about me means absolutely zero and I hope you are intelligent enough to work that out but would doubt that very much!

Cussing and bursting blood vessels in your brain doesn’t really help btw if you can’t articulate yourself but maybe going back to school will! Or maybe you are still at school, who knows as I won’t claim to know you or your business nor I am interested in knowing!!  :beermug:
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 12:16:53 PM by Socapro »

Offline mal jeux

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1161 on: October 25, 2011, 12:12:07 PM »
read this HYDMC.

You are obviously a bit on the illiterate side or don't have much to do with your time right now so you’re seeking a pointless argument with strangers on the internet!

I don't know you and you don't know me so what you claim to know about me means absolutely zero and I hope you are intelligent enough to work that out but would doubt that very much!

Cussing and bursting blood vessels in your brain doesn’t really help btw if you can’t articulate yourself but maybe going back to school will! Or maybe you are still at school, who knows as I won’t claim to know you or your business nor I am interested in knowing!!  :beermug:

:rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:

like that thing in london say. yuh sorf.

I know a hell more about you than you'd think. even with my limited schooling i know yur ah kont without use (imagine that) who lives life based on hear-say.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1162 on: October 25, 2011, 12:17:40 PM »
And btw Mal Jeux here is a bit of education for you as you seem to need it!

Most folks who post on this website are based on the outside (not living in T&T) and the website forum itself was started by someone who lives on the outside!

If your theory is correct then most of us who post here should not be talking about T&T football or things happening in T&T in general because we now reside on the outside and so have no right to speak on such matters!

Now you see how dumb your argument is? But ah sure yuh already know that!

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #1163 on: October 25, 2011, 12:45:38 PM »

I go home quite regularly and show an interest in what’s happening home because I have family, loved-ones and friends living there! I take a keen interest in what’s happening in T&T and also speak to family and friends on Skype about what's happening there almost every day so I know what is going on and really don’t need to prove that to you!!

I never said T&T has Apartheid what I said is that we are getting closer & close to how South Africa USED to be once upon a time and that is a fact!! In fact with the way the current PP government is operating I feel that some of us have less freedom to move around and enjoy T&T than folks now have in South Africa to enjoy their country. So while freedom and rights of the average person in South Africa has increased the opposite has happened in T&T in recent years!!

You may not like my opinion but it is based on the truth and I reserve my right to say what I see and tell it as it is!

Plus some of allyuh need to keep out of certain conversation or at least learn to read and digest properly before trying to jump in!

so why are you even mentioning the word apartheid to begin with, leave it out of your foolish assessment of the situation in TT.

the reason why you are repeating yourself so many times because you believe it but are afraid to come out and express your true feelings towards the situation.

you think posters like myself and others who were around from the old board forget your remarks that sam and others ostracized you for? you think people forget the racist comments made on the old board and the threats posters like sam made to you when you made certain remarks, you don't fool me socapro and a few others who were around in those times are also not fooled.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1164 on: October 25, 2011, 01:35:29 PM »

so why are you even mentioning the word apartheid to begin with, leave it out of your foolish assessment of the situation in TT.

the reason why you are repeating yourself so many times because you believe it but are afraid to come out and express your true feelings towards the situation.

you think posters like myself and others who were around from the old board forget your remarks that sam and others ostracized you for? you think people forget the racist comments made on the old board and the threats posters like sam made to you when you made certain remarks, you don't fool me socapro and a few others who were around in those times are also not fooled.

What are you talking about now Dick head? What remarks were those?!
Or is it more Jumbie talking in yuh head again and you are not yet sure what they saying?!!

And btw I was not conversing with you here unless you also post under the handle Mal Jeux!
Ah notice how yuh always looking for friend on these forums and always quick to call up my name in yuh mouth as if that could help yuh to gain friends and come over as important!!

Also this is worrying! :worried: Am I really on your little peanut size brain this much that you can actually remember stuff I posted on these forums over 10 years ago that you still grieving about even to this day?
If what you say is true then what sort of battyman like obsession is dat?!  ???

I really wish you would find someone of the opposite sex to think constantly about or go jerk off somewhere rather than always coming on here calling out my name and looking for man friend!!

Let me remind you for the umpteenth time that I cannot take most of your postings seriously and only indulge you if I do as just light entertainment nothing more!
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 06:38:49 PM by Socapro »

Offline mal jeux

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1165 on: October 25, 2011, 02:22:09 PM »

Most folks who post on this website are based on the outside (not living in T&T) and the website forum itself was started by someone who lives on the outside!

If your theory is correct then most of us who post here should not be talking about T&T football or things happening in T&T in general because we now reside on the outside and so have no right to speak on such matters!

politics and football is ...  I really have to explain this? kont, when it comes to SPORT, you find fans globally, so if I feel like speaking about or supporting ManUtd, does that mean I live in Manchester? And you want to tell me bout education. ASS!

And yes, I know the history of the forum and the fellas who started it.

Apartheid my facking ass!

Leave the people who do the daily grind to complain and rant with all rights. Not your dumb ass who jump on Skype and base your "attitude" to what's going on by other peoples experience and NOT yours. BTW do you recall the last time you were in Trinidad and/or Tobago? Want me to tell you?

Wikipedia juss edited the meaning of imps to a picture of you. go see.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 02:26:59 PM by mal jeux »

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #1166 on: October 25, 2011, 02:58:00 PM »

Or is it that Jumbie talking in yuh head again and you are not yet sure what they saying?!!

And btw I was not conversing with you here unless you also post under the handle Mal Jeux!
Ah notice how yuh always looking for friend on these forums and always quick to call up my name in yuh mouth as if that could help yuh to gain friends and come over as important!!

Also this is worrying! :worried: Am I really on your little peanut size brain this much that you can actually remember stuff I posted on these forums over 10 years ago that you still grieving about even to this day?

I really wish you would find someone of the opposite sex to think constantly about or go jerk off somewhere rather than always coming on here calling out my name and looking for man friend!!

Let me remind you for the umpteenth time that I cannot take most of your postings seriously and only indulge you if I do as just light entertainment nothing more!

touchy touchy, the truth offends.

its called having an exceptional memory, maybe you are that dense you forget what remarks you made before, and for your information not to long ago, a poster made reference to my statements, as he also remembers sam's confrontations with you, i know you would rather forget the unsavory remarks you made in the past, sometimes that past comes back to haunt you.  ;)

i guess you can consider yourself lucky as flex did away with the old board and we cannot retrieve the old posts on the old board from many years ago ;)

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1167 on: October 25, 2011, 06:01:09 PM »
Ah been trying to hold mih tongue. Not watching news or the daily lunch time briefings but mih ears happen to ketch something on the radio this evening dat get mih blasted vex about this kakahole SOE all over again.  Ah man get lock up over the weekend for breaching the curfew.  He was parking his wife's car in the garage.  He related the story today on i95.5fm.   So the debate start afresh as to what constitute breaching the curfew.

This evening I hear jackass Sandy telling we that if you in your yard you not breaking the curfew.  But earlier in the day the smiley, smiley lady (cyar remember she name) telling people that the police need to revisit the procedure or some shit so.  But Sandy on the next hand saying it was an error to tell people that if they are in their yard they are breaking the curfew.

What de fack shit is this??!!

All yuh take upon all yuh self to call an SOE suspending my civil rights in the process to avert a crisis that was averted already that needed 3 more months to avert, to come and tell me shit bout police making error bout who breaching curfew and who is not??!!   Yet another mistake in a long line of mistakes where this kakahole SOE is concerned. Steups!!

Dese people really facking serious??!!  This is ah facking joke??!!

A setta "gang members" getting let go everyday for little or no evidence and now de police eh have nutten to do so dey start harassing people simply because they can.  What madness is this??!!  And people sitting down cool, cool and saying "end the curfew but keep the SOE".  And dese are the people who supposed to have had gone to school and have a brain and can apply reasoning and logic.  Like Joe Pires speaking as owner of 51 degrees.  He only concerned that the curfew decreasing he revenue so remove it but keep the SOE......

Dese people for facking real??!!  No, seriously.  All ah all yuh who supporting this kakahole SOE STILL for facking real??!!

If all yuh honest with all yuh self, all yuh goh admit that when this first started all yuh thought it had a plan, strategy, goal and an end game right??   Well??  Where is it??  Because the crisis done averted already but we still need another month or so to avert it.....so tell mih cuz all yuh and Kamla, Sandy and Cowboy X know something I eh know...

So now after two months, all dem "gang members" going free in large numbers and now we quibbling over whether or not if ah man parking he wife car in dey garage if dey breaching curfew.  MADNESS!!

Yuh know what is the worst part, if Patrick did pull ah stunt like this we would be calling for head the dictator that he was  ::) ::)...bunch ah facking hypocrites.

Kamla damn right she should lift the SOE and put it back again.....along with the curfew.  And then bawl she solving crime....MADNESS!!  And we should stay right dey and say "oh thank you Tanty Kamla for looking out for we".....

Steups!!  I gone back to more important matters like The Daily Show with Jon Stewart (the comedy there is of a far higher value than dem jokers in Parliament) and voting for Anya on Project Runway. 
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1168 on: October 25, 2011, 07:32:11 PM »

politics and football is ...  I really have to explain this? kont, when it comes to SPORT, you find fans globally, so if I feel like speaking about or supporting ManUtd, does that mean I live in Manchester? And you want to tell me bout education. ASS!

And yes, I know the history of the forum and the fellas who started it.

Apartheid my facking ass!

Leave the people who do the daily grind to complain and rant with all rights. Not your dumb ass who jump on Skype and base your "attitude" to what's going on by other peoples experience and NOT yours. BTW do you recall the last time you were in Trinidad and/or Tobago? Want me to tell you?

Wikipedia juss edited the meaning of imps to a picture of you. go see.

So you can tell me when last was I in T&T? Are you some sort of know it all macomere man or something?! I feel you must be related to Controversial as you both seem to have similar seerman powers!

So when last was I in T&T then? And what relevance has that got to do with my views on the SOE?

If I decide to comment on the SOE and draw a parallel with the direction T&T is currently going and what used to happen in places like South Africa regards restrictions on people’s movement and you fail to see the connection then that’s your problem and I can’t force you to agree with my view or to use your intelligence!

Sometimes folks have to respectfully agree to disagree but we are all here to give our various points of views and opinions on any topic that we choose! No need to cuss each other if we don't agree when we don’t personally know or care to know each other!!

As I said to you before, you don’t know me and I don’t know you and I don’t see that changing anytime soon!

You could keep cussing me out to your heart’s delight because I expressed a point of view that you don’t agree with, it doesn’t really bother me in the least!!

But remember this when you cussing me out and calling me a this and a that; it takes one to know one and empty barrels make the most noise!!  ;)
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 09:09:25 PM by Socapro »

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1169 on: October 25, 2011, 07:49:57 PM »

Or is it that Jumbie talking in yuh head again and you are not yet sure what they saying?!!

touchy touchy, the truth offends.

its called having an exceptional memory, maybe you are that dense you forget what remarks you made before, and for your information not to long ago, a poster made reference to my statements, as he also remembers sam's confrontations with you, i know you would rather forget the unsavory remarks you made in the past, sometimes that past comes back to haunt you.  ;)

i guess you can consider yourself lucky as flex did away with the old board and we cannot retrieve the old posts on the old board from many years ago ;)

Please post what I said from your exceptional memory, no need to bring the excuse that you don't have the old board from many years ago to reference!! Or maybe yuh just talking out of your ass once again!!

Come on prove to us for the umpteenth time that you are not no ordinary kind of asshole with crazy voices in yuh head!!  ::)

PS: Who has Sam not confronted on various issues on these forums over the years?! I have much more respect for Sam than I do for you because even though Sam is passionate and outspoken, he does not claim to know it all like yourself! I have seen Sam admit that he was wrong on a variety of topics on these forums over the years as well as proving to be correct on even more topics!

Unlike you, Sam is man enough to admit that he sometimes gets things wrong!!
I can respect Sam and take him seriously on certain matters unlike yourself who I can take seriously on absolutely nothing!
You are just light entertainment for me and nothing more and I don’t see that changing anytime soon!!
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 07:59:08 PM by Socapro »

1]; } ?>