April 23, 2024, 01:47:45 AM

Author Topic: Limited State of Emergency....  (Read 161752 times)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Limited State of Emergency....
« Reply #1170 on: October 25, 2011, 07:52:39 PM »
read this HYDMC.

bow to the queen and shut yur kont. I have more respect for those who do the daily grind in Tand T and complain bout SOE, than jokers like you who feel you have a say because you happen to be born there and 'visit' once in a f**king while. you have the option to jump on the plane with ah 3 piece of kfc after 2 weeks and say f**k that.

is like complaining bout sand when you live far from the beach. yuh kont!

Eh golden gun, why yuh cussin de man so nasty fuh?? take it easy fella, de man have rights too. after all, he born and bred right there in trinidad just like you.

BTW, you livin in sunny florida and flyin in when ever yuh fell too, just like the donald, and yuh breakin on pro, ah poor blue colar worker who could only afford tuh skype.   ;D
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #1171 on: October 25, 2011, 08:04:22 PM »
read this HYDMC.

bow to the queen and shut yur kont. I have more respect for those who do the daily grind in Tand T and complain bout SOE, than jokers like you who feel you have a say because you happen to be born there and 'visit' once in a f**king while. you have the option to jump on the plane with ah 3 piece of kfc after 2 weeks and say f**k that.

Eh golden gun, why yuh cussin de man so nasty fuh?? take it easy fella, de man have rights too. after all, he born and bred right there in trinidad just like you.

BTW, you livin in sunny florida and flyin in when ever yuh fell too, just like the donald, and yuh breakin on pro, ah poor blue colar worker who could only afford tuh skype.   ;D

I can't afford Skype, I normally use my neighbour's computer!  ;)
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 08:06:17 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1172 on: October 25, 2011, 08:59:06 PM »
Ah been trying to hold mih tongue. Not watching news or the daily lunch time briefings but mih ears happen to ketch something on the radio this evening dat get mih blasted vex about this kakahole SOE all over again.  Ah man get lock up over the weekend for breaching the curfew.  He was parking his wife's car in the garage.  He related the story today on i95.5fm.   So the debate start afresh as to what constitute breaching the curfew.

This evening I hear jackass Sandy telling we that if you in your yard you not breaking the curfew.  But earlier in the day the smiley, smiley lady (cyar remember she name) telling people that the police need to revisit the procedure or some shit so.  But Sandy on the next hand saying it was an error to tell people that if they are in their yard they are breaking the curfew.

What de fack shit is this??!!

All yuh take upon all yuh self to call an SOE suspending my civil rights in the process to avert a crisis that was averted already that needed 3 more months to avert, to come and tell me shit bout police making error bout who breaching curfew and who is not??!!   Yet another mistake in a long line of mistakes where this kakahole SOE is concerned. Steups!!

Dese people really facking serious??!!  This is ah facking joke??!!

A setta "gang members" getting let go everyday for little or no evidence and now de police eh have nutten to do so dey start harassing people simply because they can.  What madness is this??!!  And people sitting down cool, cool and saying "end the curfew but keep the SOE".  And dese are the people who supposed to have had gone to school and have a brain and can apply reasoning and logic.  Like Joe Pires speaking as owner of 51 degrees.  He only concerned that the curfew decreasing he revenue so remove it but keep the SOE......

Dese people for facking real??!!  No, seriously.  All ah all yuh who supporting this kakahole SOE STILL for facking real??!!

If all yuh honest with all yuh self, all yuh goh admit that when this first started all yuh thought it had a plan, strategy, goal and an end game right??   Well??  Where is it??  Because the crisis done averted already but we still need another month or so to avert it.....so tell mih cuz all yuh and Kamla, Sandy and Cowboy X know something I eh know...

So now after two months, all dem "gang members" going free in large numbers and now we quibbling over whether or not if ah man parking he wife car in dey garage if dey breaching curfew.  MADNESS!!

Yuh know what is the worst part, if Patrick did pull ah stunt like this we would be calling for head the dictator that he was  ::) ::)...bunch ah facking hypocrites.

Kamla damn right she should lift the SOE and put it back again.....along with the curfew.  And then bawl she solving crime....MADNESS!!  And we should stay right dey and say "oh thank you Tanty Kamla for looking out for we".....

Steups!!  I gone back to more important matters like The Daily Show with Jon Stewart (the comedy there is of a far higher value than dem jokers in Parliament) and voting for Anya on Project Runway. 

i agree 100% brownie.

imagine for many nights i have been hearing gunshots ringing out like normal as if we not under any SoE.  i wonder, could they be from d bandits? could they be from the police shooting at the bandits?

none of it reaches the news however, cuz u know they dont want to spoil their already shitty crime figures under this SoE. d big fish still out there and the other criminals are being released for lack of evidence so we eh reach nowhere

its evident that this SoE is no longer serving any purpose (it never was) and is time to done d shit

oh btw everyone, if u are on twitter, just post '#pr9anya" every five minutes to vote for Anya Ayoung Chee as fan favorite on Project Runway. she will be donating the money (if she wins) to the development of arts for young children interested in that field
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #1173 on: October 25, 2011, 09:58:34 PM »
read this HYDMC.

skype is free  :D

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1174 on: October 25, 2011, 09:58:43 PM »
Ah been trying to hold mih tongue. Not watching news or the daily lunch time briefings but mih ears happen to ketch something on the radio this evening dat get mih blasted vex about this kakahole SOE all over again.  Ah man get lock up over the weekend for breaching the curfew.  He was parking his wife's car in the garage.  He related the story today on i95.5fm.   So the debate start afresh as to what constitute breaching the curfew.

This evening I hear jackass Sandy telling we that if you in your yard you not breaking the curfew.  But earlier in the day the smiley, smiley lady (cyar remember she name) telling people that the police need to revisit the procedure or some shit so.  But Sandy on the next hand saying it was an error to tell people that if they are in their yard they are breaking the curfew.

All yuh take upon all yuh self to call an SOE suspending my civil rights in the process to avert a crisis that was averted already that needed 3 more months to avert, to come and tell me shit bout police making error bout who breaching curfew and who is not??!!   Yet another mistake in a long line of mistakes where this kakahole SOE is concerned. Steups!!

A setta "gang members" getting let go everyday for little or no evidence and now de police eh have nutten to do so dey start harassing people simply because they can.  What madness is this??!!  And people sitting down cool, cool and saying "end the curfew but keep the SOE".  And dese are the people who supposed to have had gone to school and have a brain and can apply reasoning and logic.  Like Joe Pires speaking as owner of 51 degrees.  He only concerned that the curfew decreasing he revenue so remove it but keep the SOE......

Dese people for facking real??!!  No, seriously.  All ah all yuh who supporting this kakahole SOE STILL for facking real??!!

If all yuh honest with all yuh self, all yuh goh admit that when this first started all yuh thought it had a plan, strategy, goal and an end game right??   Well??  Where is it??  Because the crisis done averted already but we still need another month or so to avert it.....so tell mih cuz all yuh and Kamla, Sandy and Cowboy X know something I eh know...

So now after two months, all dem "gang members" going free in large numbers and now we quibbling over whether or not if ah man parking he wife car in dey garage if dey breaching curfew.  MADNESS!!

Yuh know what is the worst part, if Patrick did pull ah stunt like this we would be calling for head the dictator that he was  ::) ::)...bunch ah facking hypocrites.

Kamla damn right she should lift the SOE and put it back again.....along with the curfew.  And then bawl she solving crime....MADNESS!!  And we should stay right dey and say "oh thank you Tanty Kamla for looking out for we".....

Steups!!  I gone back to more important matters like The Daily Show with Jon Stewart (the comedy there is of a far higher value than dem jokers in Parliament) and voting for Anya on Project Runway.

Aye... make sure yuh passport stamp before yuh start complaining about de people SoE please.  Ah wouldn't want Mal Jeux to start up with he "kont" talk again.  Based on what he say tuh Socapro he real good with that.

truetrini

« Reply #1175 on: October 25, 2011, 10:13:56 PM »
read this HYDMC.

What de f**k you talkinbg about mow?  Yuh like ah herpes sore eh....yuh keep coming back to annoy people..now I is mal jeux?  steups

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1176 on: October 25, 2011, 10:16:31 PM »
read this HYDMC.

You really are dumb aren't you?! Do you honestly think I don't know that?!   ::)
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1177 on: October 25, 2011, 10:28:16 PM »
What de f**k you talkinbg about mow?  Yuh like ah herpes sore eh....yuh keep coming back to annoy people..now I is mal jeux?  steups

I doh think yuh could cuss just cool unless yuh living next door tuh him...

truetrini

« Reply #1178 on: October 25, 2011, 10:48:51 PM »

I doh think yuh could cuss just cool unless yuh living next door tuh him...

So I cyar use skype?

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1179 on: October 26, 2011, 12:29:09 AM »
Hear nah allyuh just does make just shake my head and laugh oui.  ;D  A good break from the hustle and flow.   :beermug:

What is Mal Jeux again?  Isn't that when fruit get rotten? 
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #1180 on: October 26, 2011, 08:57:02 AM »

We're at a stage where people are being locked up for just being outside ,political activity has been restricted by the government and the labour movement has been muzzled. These are violations of our rights .Not one person has been arrested under the emergency powers act, not one. If I protest I break the law. There were endless cries of dictatorship when the other fella was PM. These folks tell us to stay inside and essentially don't organise or say anything to piss off the government and the same voices are silent.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1181 on: October 26, 2011, 09:52:51 AM »
Jah Gol, what wrong wid you??  Now you gone and agree with me.  I is PNM for sure now....*sigh*   ::) ::)
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #1182 on: October 26, 2011, 10:09:57 AM »
Jah Gol, what wrong wid you??  Now you gone and agree with me.  I is PNM for sure now....*sigh*   ::) ::)
;D

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1183 on: October 26, 2011, 12:20:13 PM »

We're at a stage where people are being locked up for just being outside ,political activity has been restricted by the government and the labour movement has been muzzled. These are violations of our rights .Not one person has been arrested under the emergency powers act, not one. If I protest I break the law. There were endless cries of dictatorship when the other fella was PM. These folks tell us to stay inside and essentially don't organise or say anything to piss off the government and the same voices are silent.

Apparently folks home vote for this and if yuh living on the outside you have no right to comment!  :-[

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #1184 on: October 26, 2011, 12:49:10 PM »
Apparently folks home vote for this and if yuh living on the outside you have no right to comment!  :-[

u really studying Mal jeux...........let d people who feel happy wit dey head firmly tucked up dey arse stay dey..........u were born here..........where u are now is immaterial to the issues at hand...................is dis same doh say nutten shit dat make mih sin my soul and put ah verbal foot up war ass
I pity the fool....

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #1185 on: October 26, 2011, 02:33:34 PM »
read this HYDMC.

You really are dumb aren't you?! Do you honestly think I don't know that?!   ::)

::)

you said you cannot afford skype and you are calling me dumb  :D

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1186 on: October 26, 2011, 03:15:31 PM »
read this HYDMC.

::)

you said you cannot afford skype and you are calling me dumb  :D

Now you’ve done it twice!!  :o
You are obvious much too dumb to work out when someone is being sarcastic!
In fact evidence shows you may not even know the meaning of the word so I suggest you go look it up so you don’t come again and make the same embarrassing mistake for the 3rd time!  ::)
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 03:18:51 PM by Socapro »

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1187 on: October 26, 2011, 03:43:03 PM »
BrownSugar and Jah Gol Daiz for alyuh.  :beermug:
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1188 on: October 30, 2011, 07:11:54 AM »
Ok its official, we will be living under an SOE and curfew from now on.......its apparently the only way to reduce murders and hence boast that you are fighting crime...... ::) ::)

October, lowest for homicide in 20 years

Director of the Public Affairs Unit of the Police Service, Sharon Lee Assang, says crime has been the lowest in the past month than any month in the past 20 years. Lee Assang was speaking at yesterday’s news conference at the Police Administration Building, Port-of-Spain. “This October recorded 11 homicides for the month which is the smallest number per month in the past 20 years," she said.

She said the homicide figure stood at 297 for the year compared with 397 last year. Lee Assang also said the Organised Crime, Firearms and Narcotics Bureau recovered a firearm on Thursday night at La Resource Road in Arouca. A report said around 11.15 pm, the officers went to a bamboo patch and discovered a firearm with six rounds of ammunition in a black plastic bag.

http://www.guardian.co.tt/news/2011/10/29/october-lowest-homicide-20-years
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1189 on: October 30, 2011, 07:52:11 AM »
We under SoE/curfew and we STILL have murders going on.  :bs:

waiz d point? 
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #1190 on: October 30, 2011, 08:15:49 PM »
The decrease in the murder rate is something positive for the country. My contention remains though that the police recorded as of July this year a decline in number of homicides as compared to that same period last year. In reality that decline is more significant that the decline experienced in the extraordinary circumstances of a state of emergency and its attendant curfew.If and when the the SoE is lifted it will be interesting to observe the statistical trends. 

As much I opposed the SoE I don't think we will have an immediate criminal backlash next year as some believe. However my optimism ends there since structure that supports the nefarious underworld has remained embarrassingly intact. The overall success of the SoE I feel will be determined by our ability to prosecute violent criminals and their overlords. If we note the outcomes of many of these matters then that prospect is decidedly dim.

My opposition to the violation of civil liberties,the inconvenience and obvious economic adversity caused by the SoE/curfew is unchanged.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1191 on: October 30, 2011, 08:37:29 PM »
TTPS: Stay indoors or be locked up
Monday 24th October, 2011

People living in curfew areas should not be in their yards during curfew areas.

The warning came from members of the Trinidad and Tobago Police Service Public Affairs Unit on Monday as they urged citizens to stay inside their homes and not just inside their premises.

Ms Sharon Lee Assang, the TTPS Public Affairs Director, said: "The public needs to pay attention to the law. It is quite clear. Outdoor is outdoor, whether you are in your garage, gate, outdoor is outdoor. If you are inside, you are inside."

Ms Lee Assang also cautioned those who might want to be technical by claiming that being in their yard qualifies as being indoors.

She again said: "You can't be outdoors and indoors at the same time. The law is very clear in what it states."

The curfew is in effect between 11pm and 4am.

The Regulations governing the curfew can be found in Legal Notice 164, Emergency Power Regulations, Section Three which says: "No persons shall be permitted to be out of doors."
http://www.ctntworld.com/LocalArticles.aspx?id=33826&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Assang denies curfew remarks
Thursday 27th October, 2011

Director of the Public Affairs Unit of the Police Service, Ms Sharon Lee Assang, has denied telling people they cannot be in their yards during curfew hours.

At Thursday's daily media briefing, she said she made a comment. Instead, she insisted she was just reading a document.

She told reporters: "What I read is exactly what the State of Emergency law was clear. I said that the law was clear, I read the clause. I cannot interpret the law. I cannot describe the law. I am not a lawyer."

The Minister of National Security, Brigadier John Sandy, and Deputy Commissioner of Police, Mr Mervyn Richardson, both said Ms Lee Assang's comments were wrong.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #1192 on: October 30, 2011, 08:46:44 PM »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1193 on: October 30, 2011, 09:29:39 PM »
This Assang woman single?  Cute?

If she dis dotish it cyah be too hard tuh squeeze she head.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: October 31, 2011, 07:22:08 PM »

Bakes trust mih you doh want to see or hear she.....just imagine somebody who is the PR person for the police would, for example, deliver the news that another coup was underway in downtown POS while smiling broadly as though she was announcing the day's ice cream flavour.....steups!!  I eh know where dey find she......
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1195 on: October 31, 2011, 07:41:37 PM »

Bakes trust mih you doh want to see or hear she.....just imagine somebody who is the PR person for the police would, for example, deliver the news that another coup was underway in downtown POS while smiling broadly as though she was announcing the day's ice cream flavour.....steups!!  I eh know where dey find she......

some thing about her doesnt sit right with me...i can only watch her out of d corner of my eye and if i watch her head on i start to fidget..i dont trust anyone who talks through their teeth...

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1196 on: October 31, 2011, 09:49:10 PM »

some thing about her doesnt sit right with me...i can only watch her out of d corner of my eye and if i watch her head on i start to fidget..i dont trust anyone who talks through their teeth...

Brownie yuh validating mih point doh... she sound like she mixed with bimbo, lol

Mukumsplau what yuh expect from ah PR (aka spin) person?

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #1197 on: November 01, 2011, 06:27:32 AM »
doh like d way she speaks apart from d airhead feel to she, I ent diggin d "accent" either.
I pity the fool....

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #1198 on: November 02, 2011, 07:54:16 AM »
Nine more freed
Originally printed at http://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/Nine_more_freed_-133056543.html

By Stories by Akile Simon
November 2, 2011

NINE men of Sangre Grande and Toco accused of being gang members were yesterday set free because of a lack of evidence.

The release of the men brings to an end several weeks of charges being dismissed against people charged under the Anti-Gang Act, which began on September 12, with the release of the "Nelson Street 21".

Statistics by the Public Affairs Unit (PAU) of the Police Service revealed that a total of 449 people were arrested under the legislation with 236 charged since the start of the State of Emergency on August 21.

An Express tally to date showed that 236 people have already had charges dismissed against them throughout the country. The PAU's figures did not take into account an additional seven accused people whose matters are being pursued by Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP) Roger Gaspard.
Senior State attorney George Busby yesterday informed Sangre Grande Magistrate Anna Ryan that Gaspard asked that the matters be discontinued against the men.

There was jubilation outside the courthouse as the men accused of being members of an unnamed gang in Cumana Village, Toco and the G-Unit Blue Pitt gang at Wallenville, Sangre Grande, were freed.

The accused men included Lloyd "LJ" Solomon, 29, who was charged with being the leader and a member of the G-Unit Blue Pitt gang. Ashton "Lappe" Beckles, 24; Victor "Doolie" Trim, 26; and David "Peel" Moore, 25, all of Wallenville Road, were charged with being members of the same gang.

Trevor "Foxy" King, 36, was also charged with being the leader and member of an unnamed gang in Cumana Village, Toco, while Karrel Parvy, 30, and brothers Ron and Reno Sampson, both aged 30, and Garfield Joseph were charged with being members of the same gang.

Addressing the court, Busby indicated that, based on the statements Gaspard received in the matters against the men, he (Gaspard) was of the view there would not be a successful prosecution.

He however maintained that the arrest and detention of the men were justified since 'there was reasonable suspicion that the men had committed an offence'.

"... (The DPP) considered all the statements and the DPP was of the view that, in neither of the cases, the evidential stage of the full code test was passed and some of the considerations he made was the admissibility of the evidence- that some of it was hearsay and would not be admitted- the creditability, the reliability, or the accuracy."

"When he (Gaspard) looked at all of those considerations, he felt that the broad extent of the criminality had not been proven and therefore there was no reasonable prospect of conviction since the tests that he applied in deciding in whether to continue a charge- that there is a reasonable prospect of conviction- he felt that there wasn't such in either of these matters," Busby said.

He later stated that Gaspard had decided not to offer any evidence against the nine men, who were later told by Ryan that they were free to go. They were represented by attorneys Carl Quamina, Armelle Francis, Trevor Clarke and Ivan Daniel while Cpl Junior Bernard laid the charges.

The freed men declined to speak with the media after exiting the courthouse where they hugged and kissed family and friends, under the watchful eyes of heavily armed officers from the Eastern Division Task Force who were providing additional security around the court.

Meanwhile, seven other men— members of the alleged Deportee Gang in Sangre Grande- will go on trial before Ryan on November 16 . Each accused has secured attorneys to represent them.

The accused are Shawn "Fat Shawn" Homer, 33, who is charged with being the leader and a member of the Deportee Gang at McShine Street, Sangre Grande; Anand Mohepath, 27; Alvin Fitzpatrick, 30; Kadeem "Bully" Romero, 22; brothers Carlos and Marlon Gonzales, ages 31 and 29; and Shawn "X-Man" Sandy, 36; were charged with being members of the same gang.

The trial date was agreed to by Busby, the prosecutor in the case, and attorneys for the accused. The accused are the first, since the enforcement of the Anti-Gang Act and the arrests of 236 alleged gang members, Gaspard had decided to pursue gang-related charges. Detective Verson Jeanville of the Eastern Division CID charged the accused.

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1199 on: November 06, 2011, 10:14:52 PM »
There is a theory going around that the Govt are hoping that Xmas and carnival will distract the T&T public from putting heavy pressure on the govt once the SOE ends.
When you notice how the big names are no longer anywhere to be seen, you can see the way they hope people just won't bother to ask questions. Remember the days when the A.G. and Sandy were on tv every day? How do they spend their days now? Why aren't they being questioned?

If that report is to believed, out of 236 charged under the anti gang legislation, there is a 100% failure rate!
How much money has this farce cost the taxpayers?

1]; } ?>