April 29, 2024, 11:36:10 AM

Author Topic: Limited State of Emergency....  (Read 162752 times)

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
Re: Limited State of Emergency....
« Reply #240 on: August 23, 2011, 08:23:19 PM »
A.G on TV6 - "I will walk off the set!!!!!!!"  :rotfl:

Well i nearly dead, who d f**k is he. I nearly say Kalipersad go tell him (Anand) haul he mudder c**t on set yes  :rotfl: . The last time i see a government minister act so was when the last health minister went on TV6

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Just caught the replay of the interview.  And once again, Anand Ramlogan shows himself to be a total and complete cunny!!!.....what a kakahole.....*smh*

I now watch it there.... kicksy, kicksy interview. Anand close off telling Kallipersad it was a pleasure interviewing him yes lol.

I hoping DHW have the link to post for people to see for themselves, because Kallipersad definitely came into that interview with a clear agenda, cutting the man off, trying to force words in the man mouth and jam him in a corner. Matter of fact his conduct was rhell unprofessional, i aint look for Kallipersad there.

I don't know how allyuh could pretend not to see that. smh

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: August 23, 2011, 08:32:57 PM »

Well i nearly dead, who d f**k is he. I nearly say Kalipersad go tell him (Anand) haul he mudder c**t on set yes  :rotfl: . The last time i see a government minister act so was when the last health minister went on TV6

Just caught the replay of the interview.  And once again, Anand Ramlogan shows himself to be a total and complete cunny!!!.....what a kakahole.....*smh*

I now watch it there.... kicksy, kicksy interview. Anand close off telling Kallipersad it was a pleasure interviewing him yes lol.

I hoping DHW have the link to post for people to see for themselves, because Kallipersad definitely came into that interview with a clear agenda, cutting the man off, trying to force words in the man mouth and jam him in a corner. Matter of fact his conduct was rhell unprofessional, i aint look for Kallipersad there.

Anand Ramlogan is ah Professional, an AG of a country. No one can force words in his mouth. If Dominic Kalipersad wanna make him say something that is not true then the AG eh have nothing to worry about. If the AG understand what his government trying to achieve then he eh have nothing to worry about.

What wrong with Kalipersad pressing an issue? Sound like Sarah Palin man "gotcha moment".
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: August 23, 2011, 08:33:03 PM »
22 gang members including gang leaders arrested overnight. Hearing this on TV now

Yuh doh need ah State of Emergency to arrest gang leaders.  More thrashing about the bush.

HEADLINES: Police Service Comm. claims Police Comm. Dwayne Gibbs & Deputy Comm. Jack Ewatski left the country without being granted leave

This is neither here nor there fuh me... Gibbs said it was a last-minute something.  De bossman doh need HR permission to take a day off... they will sort it out when he reach back.

Martin Daly make rel sense though. AG sound like ah backside. I still waiting to see the shirt and tie crooks get hold

What he say?  I'z not de biggest ah fans, but de man know TnT law and Constitution inside out if nutten else.  Would also like to hear what mih girl Dana have to say.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: August 23, 2011, 08:35:08 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/d2HRRhqwc1w&amp;feature=player_embedded" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/d2HRRhqwc1w&amp;feature=player_embedded</a>
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #244 on: August 23, 2011, 08:35:41 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/3HIngmmaGbA" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/3HIngmmaGbA</a>

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: August 23, 2011, 08:37:25 PM »

Anand Ramlogan is ah Professional, an AG of a country. No one can force words in his mouth. If Dominic Kalipersad wanna make him say something that is not true then the AG eh have nothing to worry about. If the AG understand what his government trying to achieve then he eh have nothing to worry about.

What wrong with Kalipersad pressing an issue? Sound like Sarah Palin man "gotcha moment".

up to now d AG didnt answer dominic question which was

'after the first day of the SOE and seeing that they 'found' 6 guns and 'arrested 22 persons, do u think it has been a success SO FAR?'

everything other than an answer to the question was said. all mr kalipersad was doing was tryin to get an answer out of him
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: August 23, 2011, 08:37:46 PM »
Dinho *sigh*  *smh*  

The AG forgot that Dominic Kalipersad is a seasoned journalist and he couldn't BS him....that's what I saw......but say what.....I not objective and you are.....

Bottom line......the AG got his rude, arrogant arse handed to him....and it was well deserved!!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: August 23, 2011, 08:38:51 PM »
What he say?  I'z not de biggest ah fans, but de man know TnT law and Constitution inside out if nutten else.  Would also like to hear what mih girl Dana have to say.

I will recorded it tomorrow when it up on the site
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: August 23, 2011, 08:40:22 PM »
everything other than an answer to the question was said. all mr kalipersad was doing was tryin to get an answer out of him

As mih side kick would say, ENNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!  But nah, Kalipersad "unprofessional"......steups!!  

::) ::)
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: August 23, 2011, 08:41:37 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/3HIngmmaGbA" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/3HIngmmaGbA</a>

Would like to hear the forum members view on this. Those who didn't see it yet.
Youtube Channel

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: August 23, 2011, 08:47:22 PM »
you know what d funny thing is. The same people funding PNM and PP elections is the same people that most likely running the guns and drugs. You cah raid the man you funding yuh . Is d business men they need to look at

we know dis. any thinking person in dis country know this. the thing is PP and PNM jes doh give a f**k, once dem gettin what is theirs

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: August 23, 2011, 08:50:56 PM »

As mih side kick would say, ENNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!  But nah, Kalipersad "unprofessional"......steups!!  

::) ::)

Youtube Channel

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: August 23, 2011, 08:54:37 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/QeMyAVf2Mfk" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/QeMyAVf2Mfk</a>

trinis real idle boy  ;D
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 09:01:41 PM by Tallman »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: August 23, 2011, 09:02:55 PM »
Remember wit dis fella AG stands for Anything Goes
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: August 23, 2011, 09:07:50 PM »
d only 'agenda' kalipersad came in with is to not be bullied by the AG as he so likes to do members of the media and also as a seasoned journalist get the answers the people wants to know from these politrickans like to beat around the bush and skim over...absolutlely nothing 'unprofessional' about kalipersad here...unfortunately the AG jus proves that he cant take jammin..

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: August 23, 2011, 09:13:46 PM »
Anand handle heself arrite man... I do understand his point about being interrupted (one of my pet peeves), but I also understand Kallipersad's point that he has to maintain control of the interview.  I think this nonsense about when Acting CoP Williams was appointed is just that... nonsense.  As Anand explain, the President is the one whose authority counts.

Now as for other points he made... I certainly don't think arresting 22 (presumably low-level) bandits is any kinda "outstanding success" or validation of the SoE... yuh doh need to suspend civil liberties and banning protest and public meetings in order to arrest bandits and gang leaders yuh done suspect of criminal activity.  And "tobesides"... arrest doh mean nutten... talk tuh mih after de gavel drop and they getting sentenced.  Playing smart with foolishness.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: August 23, 2011, 09:14:36 PM »
D Ambulance Chaser Anything Goes fella is a BULLY.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #257 on: August 23, 2011, 09:20:36 PM »

What he is saying is so incredible.

I was prepared to give the benefit of the doubt to the government about this whole thing but I know now that they are completely clueless and dishonest. This is the same AG who bullied the last commissioner out of office, attempted to bully the Director of Public prosecutions but has overnight become a student of protocol. Funny how he managed to walk with a letter for the chairman of the police service commission.

If I could put his obvious belligerence aside for a moment he is clearly freestyling and using silly tactics to buy time to figure out what to say.

He took aim for his own big toe and shot it mercilessly when he  described the circumstances surrounding the use of curfews historically, 1970 (black power uprising) and 1990 (attempted coup). Under no circumstances can you compare 2011 with the situations in 70 and 90.

The question for me is where is the Prime Minister ? Sorry she passed the pressure threshold and automatically went into hiding.

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: August 23, 2011, 09:21:28 PM »
Dinho...wuz your rel stories?
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: August 23, 2011, 09:24:53 PM »

Dinho gone and tote water fuh de PP... he coming back juss now.

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: August 23, 2011, 09:28:12 PM »

Dinho breaking curfew??? Shame on him.
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: August 23, 2011, 09:28:25 PM »
LOL

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: August 23, 2011, 09:28:34 PM »
Anand handle heself arrite man... I do understand his point about being interrupted (one of my pet peeves), but I also understand Kallipersad's point that he has to maintain control of the interview.  I think this nonsense about when Acting CoP Williams was appointed is just that... nonsense.  As Anand explain, the President is the one whose authority counts.

Now as for other points he made... I certainly don't think arresting 22 (presumably low-level) bandits is any kinda "outstanding success" or validation of the SoE... yuh doh need to suspend civil liberties and banning protest and public meetings in order to arrest bandits and gang leaders yuh done suspect of criminal activity.  And "tobesides"... arrest doh mean nutten... talk tuh mih after de gavel drop and they getting sentenced.  Playing smart with foolishness.

Bakes I agree with you here and I find at times Mr. kalipersad didn't give the AG time answer some questions but I noticed he didn't want the AG to stray off topic and stick to specifics of the interview. Anyway now we have a SoE, doesn't the military have have arrest powers? Hence one the reasons the President has to approve of it? If so we have more armed services to crack down on the criminals, so I will give them a few days to see how well this plan was executed.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: August 23, 2011, 09:29:05 PM »

behave nah ;D
I pity the fool....

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: August 23, 2011, 09:30:51 PM »
All in all AG handled himself ok, but he showed himself too easily ruffled when interrupted, yeah, most of us don't appreciate that myself include, but that is par the course for a tense interview, surely he knew he was not coming into to TV6 to speak about the match vs India.  As for the line of questioning, not quite sure I understand what all the hullabaloo is about wrt to the PC being out of the country, major decisions can always be made that apply to the TTPS jurisdiction once responsibilities have been delegated, par the course once more.  Bigger issue is the perceived need for this, Kamla et all doh know dey ass from dey elbow
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #265 on: August 23, 2011, 09:33:56 PM »
Anand is the same guy who was touting Gibbs and boasting that the crime rate down and 'boom' we need a state of emergency.

I feeling to curse.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #266 on: August 23, 2011, 09:34:31 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/2L7xrKzIFDw" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/2L7xrKzIFDw</a>

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: August 23, 2011, 09:41:08 PM »
Bakes I agree with you here and I find at times Mr. kalipersad didn't give the AG time answer some questions but I noticed he didn't want the AG to stray off topic and stick to specifics of the interview. Anyway now we have a SoE, doesn't the military have have arrest powers? Hence one the reasons the President has to approve of it? If so we have more armed services to crack down on the criminals, so I will give them a few days to see how well this plan was executed.

The average person thinks that just because yuh give a man a gun and he happen to be working fuh de government, that mean he could play police.  Well that is not so.  Anybody in law enforcement will tell you that having soldiers acting as law enforcement is a terrible idea.  For one thing, soldiers are not trained in crime detection or law enforcement, they are trained for combat.  There is a reason why (at least in theory, not sure what actually goes on in St. James) that police officers are screened psychologically, and submitted to stressful situations during training.  Hopefully no innocent persons will be harmed by some yuteman soldier playing police.  But all this is besides the point... there have been joint military/police patrols before... without declaring a state of emergency.

Now it's true having a heavy "law enforcement" presence will keep things under control ah little... like putting a lid on a boiling pot... yuh keeping things contained, but yuh not addressing what going on below the surface... i.e. the crime.  People will say I only talking theoretically or about thing that people doh care about... they just want a handle on crime, but there's a reason why this is a course of last resort in any democracy.

behave nah ;D

Always   ;D

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: August 23, 2011, 10:07:41 PM »

Our AG is a boldfaced liar! How could he deny that the PM declared a Limited SOE when it was broadcast on national TV on all the networks?! See recording below!!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/lHyZ8i8TUqw" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/lHyZ8i8TUqw</a>
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 10:10:58 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: August 23, 2011, 11:04:09 PM »
It is a tense time for everyone.  22 bandits is good.  The better news is really the point of no murders.  Everybody want to have their cake and eat it, if they can't do that they quick to find fault. 

Lock it down.
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

1]; } ?>