April 29, 2024, 12:48:56 PM

Author Topic: Limited State of Emergency....  (Read 162806 times)

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
Re: Limited State of Emergency....
« Reply #900 on: September 18, 2011, 11:06:40 AM »
Is just a hard luck. What an unfortunate coincidence that so many people that were placed in high positions by this government getting their good name tarnished by all this nonsense originating from Jamaica.
I fed of them blasted Jamaicans !

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: September 18, 2011, 11:09:42 AM »
So wait, if I park my car in a parking lot and then police search the car and find illegal guns and drugs I can just tell them that is not mines?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: September 18, 2011, 11:13:05 AM »
The thing is the Police will have to prove without a shadow of doubt the business responsible, that is where it gets tricky. I say block certain imports from Jamaica and tell them clean up they act

"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #903 on: September 18, 2011, 11:17:01 AM »
So wait, if I park my car in a parking lot and then police search the car and find illegal guns and drugs I can just tell them that is not mines?
If customs find drugs in your suitcase you could also claim ignorance.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: September 18, 2011, 11:20:12 AM »
Is just a hard luck. What an unfortunate coincidence that so many people that were placed in high positions by this government getting their good name tarnished by all this nonsense originating from Jamaica.
I fed of them blasted Jamaicans !

Blasted ridiculous eh!

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/_55_000_in_ganja_found_in_suitcase-129931123.html

Look a next story where people coulda get tie up bad bad bad.

TWO SISTERS travelling from Jamaica en route from New York to Trinidad found $55,000 worth of marijuana in their luggage on Tuesday, police said yesterday.

The women discovered two kilogrammes of the illegal narcotics when they arrived at their home at Friendship Village, Ste Madeleine.

The marijuana was found wrapped in a yellow and green pouch.

The women, aged 30 and 32, told police that a man whom they did not know touched one of their bags at Piarco airport. 

Police were told that around 6.50 am the sisters boarded a Caribbean Airlines aircraft from JFK airport, New York,  headed to Trinidad. The airplane stopped over at Jamaica for three hours before arriving at Piarco around 4.30 pm.

The women told police that while awaiting transportation at the airport, a man, whom they did not know, touched one of her bags and told her that she had an illegal substance in the bag and that she needed to go with him because he was the security personnel for the bag. The sisters became suspicious and man who spoke to them left, police were told.

The women went to their home and while unpacking found the pouch with the narcotics.

Officers at the Ste Madeleine were contacted and statements recorded from the sisters. —SM

The thing is the Police will have to prove without a shadow of doubt the business responsible, that is where it gets tricky. I say block certain imports from Jamaica and tell them clean up they act

In mad man rant it had a line..."Somebody clean up the weed REAL fass...buh somebody letting de cocaine pass".

Real slackness hadda be happening all round. Of COURSE it easy for the business man to say he eh know nuttin bout dat. But somebody hadda know they could put it in a particular container and who going and deal with it. So lets see shall we? Is just unfortunate that the good people chosen by the government to lead out in major roles have to get their names tarnished by this folly.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Conquering Lion

• Tell me how can a man who doh know his roots form his own ideology?
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #905 on: September 18, 2011, 11:29:41 AM »
So if dey finding all this weed and drugs in containers, why they can't simply let the owners clear the goods and then do surveillance to see exactly where the stuff is going and who is the owner?..... :thinking:
We fire de old set ah managers we had wukkin..and iz ah new group we went and we bring in. And if the goods we require de new managers not supplying, when election time come back round iz new ones we bringin. For iz one ting about my people I can guarantee..They will never ever vote party b4 country

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: September 18, 2011, 11:33:56 AM »
So if dey finding all this weed and drugs in containers, why they can't simply let the owners clear the goods and then do surveillance to see exactly where the stuff is going and who is the owner?..... :thinking:

Cuz thats when you actually want to do something as compared to making people feel something is being done. In any case doh feel that people that in positions of power in the ports doh know what happening and for something like that to done they may very well have to be in the loop.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: September 18, 2011, 11:34:21 AM »

they will have to know before hand what container it is, more than likely get somebody to infiltrate the drug ring. Them customs people corrupt if they only see something look off they will tip off the rest. It possible to do it, but it will have to be carefully thought out
Youtube Channel

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: September 18, 2011, 12:12:00 PM »

I don't think so yuh know. They does make sure and ask you if YOU pack your suitcase, if anyone gave you anything, so as to minimize or eradicate that ignorance part.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #909 on: September 18, 2011, 12:41:14 PM »

I don't think so yuh know. They does make sure and ask you if YOU pack your suitcase, if anyone gave you anything, so as to minimize or eradicate that ignorance part.
sarcasm

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: September 18, 2011, 01:40:10 PM »

sarcasm

:-[

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: September 18, 2011, 02:00:13 PM »

What's most infuriating to me is the Keystone Cops manner in which these "raids" being conducted.  Why are you 'raiding' when you have a tip off and the containers are under surveillance?  As somebody say, why not wait until they come to claim/clear the container?  I have a real hard time believing that is "compromise" these supposedly legitimate shipments keep getting compromised.  If not the businessmen who involved then clearly is port workers.... keep allyuh surveillance team hidden and ketch dem red-handed.  But nah, open up de container and call cameras and make ah scene, then express puzzlement and disappointment that yuh not ketching de criminals involved.

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #912 on: September 18, 2011, 02:35:21 PM »
All you have to do is place gps trackers inside the packs and maybe an expolsive dye canister. When drugs are collected, the GPS takes you to the house and you swoop. If they open the packages to check them, the indelible dye explodes in your face and thats you locked up.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #913 on: September 18, 2011, 03:41:32 PM »
So let me get this right. Nobody's going to be charged ?

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: September 18, 2011, 03:55:22 PM »
Gps tracking simple if you know before hand which container it is. Randomly searching like what was done will not work because it alerts d dealers.
Youtube Channel

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #915 on: September 18, 2011, 08:07:02 PM »
em dem wasn't suppose to bring ah X-ray scanner or some shit like dat a while back
I pity the fool....

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #916 on: September 18, 2011, 08:16:53 PM »
ent annisette confirmed that port workers does take bribes to do the dirty work? y he doh sell out the workers?
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #917 on: September 18, 2011, 08:21:27 PM »
em dem wasn't suppose to bring ah X-ray scanner or some shit like dat a while back

since the year 2000 we trying to get the govt to invest in a scanner for the port but we only get run around. And is not xrays, we was using radiation much safer to humans that that. would cost them real cheap, cause they needed no special building materials to protect against the rays.
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #918 on: September 18, 2011, 09:12:17 PM »
ent annisette confirmed that port workers does take bribes to do the dirty work? y he doh sell out the workers?

He said dey does offer d wkers money he neva say dey does take it.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #919 on: September 18, 2011, 09:48:19 PM »

since the year 2000 we trying to get the govt to invest in a scanner for the port but we only get run around. And is not xrays, we was using radiation much safer to humans that that. would cost them real cheap, cause they needed no special building materials to protect against the rays.

Buh I hear a talk that bout 3 years ago....3 of those scanners get purchased? I eh sure how true.

Offline FF

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #920 on: September 18, 2011, 09:49:33 PM »
Gps tracking simple if you know before hand which container it is. Randomly searching like what was done will not work because it alerts d dealers.

steups dem jokey... i have a friend in de drugs division in RCMP. Dem will come and block off the area with fire truck and all kinda ting and say how it have a gas leak. clear out de port and come and search.. see what it have and den ride out normal normal... gas leak contained...

dealers not alerted... when dey come to pick up dey sh!t... dey arse dark... lock up!
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #921 on: September 19, 2011, 06:48:36 AM »

Buh I hear a talk that bout 3 years ago....3 of those scanners get purchased? I eh sure how true.

when dem ting happenin yuh doesn't get d impression dat TT gov'ts or elements within dem does be facilitating the smugglers, because is always someting dey would get real cheap, if is not a piece ah tech is recommendations dat does get ignored for no good reason, jus look at how long dey take to actually run een d port an when dey reach, all d "business man" have to say is "wasn't me" and dais d end ah dat...............steups, while d ress ah we have to take we boots and lock-up and humble we self  >:( >:( >:( :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :( :(

I pity the fool....

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #922 on: September 19, 2011, 11:43:27 AM »
Police discover gun factory in Princes Town
Monday 19th September, 2011

Chaguanas CID and Task Force officers have uncovered an illegal gun manufacturing operation.

C News understands that a party of officers led by Inspector Wayne Lawrence went to a house at Cemetery Street in Princes Town around 1pm on Sunday where they found the operation in progress.

Several gun parts, which were already made, were seized together with a fully assembled shotgun and three rounds of 12 gauge cartridges.

A trap gun was also seized.

Police said there were sufficient parts to assemble three more firearms.

A 38 year old man was arrested at the house. He told investigators that he has been making guns for the last eight years, which he sold, to hunters in the area.

http://www.ctntworld.com/LocalArticles.aspx?id=31974&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
Youtube Channel

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #923 on: September 19, 2011, 12:35:05 PM »

Chaguanas CID and Task Force officers have uncovered an illegal gun manufacturing operation.

C News understands that a party of officers led by Inspector Wayne Lawrence went to a house at Cemetery Street in Princes Town around 1pm on Sunday where they found the operation in progress.

Several gun parts, which were already made, were seized together with a fully assembled shotgun and three rounds of 12 gauge cartridges.

A 38 year old man was arrested at the house. He told investigators that he has been making guns for the last eight years, which he sold, to hunters in the area.

http://www.ctntworld.com/LocalArticles.aspx?id=31974&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

we have talented ppl here boy
(Muslim)

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #924 on: September 19, 2011, 01:29:17 PM »

3 guns = ah gun factory. Daiz ah rel joke.

Them gun not to hard to make.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #925 on: September 19, 2011, 01:40:54 PM »

All dem machine room in dem school it is aledge dat they does make dem.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #926 on: September 19, 2011, 05:23:16 PM »

He making gun for 8 years , doesn't matter how much they find on him at the time. Daiz thief head he making hunting gun. I see some shotgun in that batch , unless is the human kind of animals they hunting
« Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 05:24:54 PM by D.H.W »
Youtube Channel

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #927 on: September 19, 2011, 08:34:16 PM »

He making gun for 8 years , doesn't matter how much they find on him at the time. Daiz thief head he making hunting gun. I see some shotgun in that batch , unless is the human kind of animals they hunting

Is shot gun yuh does make to hunt with. Most likely is 12 guage shot gun he was making.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #928 on: September 19, 2011, 08:36:41 PM »
Is shot gun yuh does make to hunt with. Most likely is 12 guage shot gun he was making.

Elan like yuh know the thing self, yuh make a few before a what?  :devil:
Youtube Channel

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #929 on: September 19, 2011, 09:04:13 PM »

What's most infuriating to me is the Keystone Cops manner in which these "raids" being conducted.  Why are you 'raiding' when you have a tip off and the containers are under surveillance?  As somebody say, why not wait until they come to claim/clear the container?  I have a real hard time believing that is "compromise" these supposedly legitimate shipments keep getting compromised.  If not the businessmen who involved then clearly is port workers.... keep allyuh surveillance team hidden and ketch dem red-handed.  But nah, open up de container and call cameras and make ah scene, then express puzzlement and disappointment that yuh not ketching de criminals involved.

The policy seems to be casual abrogation of judicial component of the system by police. Basically it looks like they are deliberately letting these criminals off the hook by firing warning shots.

Because not even Trinidad police stupid enough to screw up a case like this.

I would guess some people were even warned in advance of what was coming
« Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 09:06:41 PM by ZANDOLIE »
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

1]; } ?>