March 28, 2024, 03:42:00 PM

Poll

Where do we realisitically fear as far as our strength in the Caribbean. Forget FIFA rankings

Trinidad and Tobago
24 (29.3%)
Jamacia
28 (34.1%)
Haiti
10 (12.2%)
Barbados
0 (0%)
Grenada
4 (4.9%)
Cuba
11 (13.4%)
Puerto Rico
0 (0%)
Dominica
0 (0%)
Martinique
5 (6.1%)
US virgin Islands
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Voting closed: September 21, 2011, 01:28:41 PM

Author Topic: Who boasts the strongest team in the Caribbean?  (Read 15976 times)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Who boasts the strongest team in the Caribbean?
« Reply #60 on: August 23, 2011, 09:15:04 AM »
NOT WE
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline ProudTrinbagonian

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 23, 2011, 09:20:32 AM »
Its real disappointing seeing these results on a Soca Warriors Forum.

First Ja posters
Then a Ja thread
Now Ja stronger than TnT according to predominantly Trinbagonians on their own forum  ???

There is no way that Ja has a stronger team.  Yes they win more lately and had our number, BUT, they are not a stronger team...

Put our boys on point and we go hear a different tune...

You only see these kinda results on Trinbagonian forum....
(then again 2 man saying Martinique)

fool Di man ask a question.. ppl ansa .. Dats why its call a football forum.. TNT is not good face di freeking facts.. back in the late 80's if this questions was ask everyone will say TNT .. Now its facts.. I think TNT is about number 6 in the west indies right now..We r jes not good anymorte.. Dont be suprised we dont get pass those teams we have to play.. I will be suprise if we get pass dem...

war

"fool"  I never argued with the man question or why ppl ansa or why it's called a football forum. ::)

TnT hasn't been good recently I agree with that.  All I saying is get the A-team in shape, and we the strongest.  We have the best players.  The man ask a question, I ansa...Dats why its call a football forum
whey boy!

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 23, 2011, 09:29:12 AM »

First Ja posters
Then a Ja thread
Now Ja stronger than TnT according to predominantly Trinbagonians on their own forum  ???

There is no way that Ja has a stronger team.  Yes they win more lately and had our number, BUT, they are not a stronger team...

Reality check required! Go here: http://www.televisionjamaica.com/vd-11699-SPORTSCOMMENTARYAUGUST720.aspx

Nah ReggaePro,
You bringing a jamaican link on here telling me I need a reality check?
lol

Yes call me Reggaepro, I don't mind at all! Did you know that a Trinidadian called Lynn Taitt from my home town in San Fernando helped to develop rock steady in Jamaica in the early 60's which lead to the development of reggae music?!

See this link & learn some reggae history: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynn_Taitt

And yes laugh at yuhself as you stick yuh head in the sand, just hope you doh swallow too much sand! Lol!

I posted that link to help folks here like yourself understand what Jamaicans generally think about the current state of T&T football!

I fully understand that it is a bitter pill to swallow but it is exactly the pill that some of allyuh here who fooling allyuh self need to get a wake up call!

Right now the Jamaicans have a winning record over us and full bragging rights as the undisputed number one Caribbean team so let them brag once they not lying and presenting the facts!!

When we sort out our federation and start beating the Jamaicans when & wherever we meet them on the field then we will automatically shut them up and have full bragging rights over them again!!

In the meantime let’s stop acting like some thin skin sissies and allow them to brag as much as they wish provided they are presenting the fact especially regarding the present!!!
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 09:41:57 AM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 23, 2011, 09:36:17 AM »

First Ja posters
Then a Ja thread

Reality check required! Go here: http://www.televisionjamaica.com/vd-11699-SPORTSCOMMENTARYAUGUST720.aspx

Nah ReggaePro,
lol

So the reality of T&T not beating Jamaica in 7 match ups since May 17, 2001 needs a link. Alright. Since you use a Jamaican link for a reality check. Let me use a T&T link:

http://www.socawarriors.net/mens-senior-team/senior-team-news/fixtures-results.html   

Hey star!! Why are you trying to have an argument with me?!
I am not one of the folks here in denial so no need to come arguing with me and getting yuh panties in a twist!  :chilling:
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 09:42:51 AM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 23, 2011, 09:40:11 AM »

First Ja posters
Then a Ja thread

fool Di man ask a question.. ppl ansa .. Dats why its call a football forum.. TNT is not good face di freeking facts.. back in the late 80's if this questions was ask everyone will say TNT .. Now its facts.. I think TNT is about number 6 in the west indies right now..We r jes not good anymorte.. Dont be suprised we dont get pass those teams we have to play.. I will be suprise if we get pass dem...

war

"fool"  I never argued with the man question or why ppl ansa or why it's called a football forum. ::)

TnT hasn't been good recently I agree with that.  All I saying is get the A-team in shape, and we the strongest.  We have the best players.  The man ask a question, I ansa...Dats why its call a football forum

TNT Do not have an A  team .. we fighting to get a team at this moment.. WE all love we country but facts is facts . we are not good anymore .... Watching TNT football is like watching a pick up game..
war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 23, 2011, 09:45:17 AM »

First Ja posters
Then a Ja thread

Nah ReggaePro,
lol

So the reality of T&T not beating Jamaica in 7 match ups since May 17, 2001 needs a link. Alright. Since you use a Jamaican link for a reality check. Let me use a T&T link:

http://www.socawarriors.net/mens-senior-team/senior-team-news/fixtures-results.html   

What any of this have to do with my point to Socapro?  And when did I use a Jamaican link?

Anyway, say what allyuh want, each entitled to their own opinion.  Mine is simple, T&T possess far superior talent and players when the discussion of football is present in the region.  That cannot be argued.  That is fact.
However with a mismanaged adminstration we are allowing minnows to believe they have a better team.  They playing better now, but do NOT have a better team.  Playing India was a good move, play a small team, put 3 on dem, instill some confidence and get it rolling.

So then according to some of the arguments logic on this thread, Paraguay is a stronger team than Brazil.
Does this have anything to do with T&T beating India 3-0 on Sunday. Classic. ;D
It was June 26, 2010 when T&T had spanked Antigua & Barbuda. Many Trinis went on a high and boasted, "Bring on Jamaica and we will give them the same cut-arse by adding two goals and make it six."
On match day two days later after Jamaica scored the first goal on 7 minutes. The whole pack stadium and parking lot was stunned. Needless to say, Jamaica easily won 3-1. 8)
jjbrown

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 23, 2011, 09:50:11 AM »

First Ja posters
Then a Ja thread

Nah ReggaePro,
lol

Yes call me Reggaepro, I don't mind at all! Did you know that a Trinidadian called Lynn Taitt from my home town in San Fernando helped to develop rock steady in Jamaica in the early 60's which lead to the development of reggae music?!

See this link & learn some reggae history: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynn_Taitt

And yes laugh at yuhself as you stick yuh head in the sand, just hope you doh swallow too much sand! Lol!

I posted that link to help folks here like yourself understand what Jamaicans generally think about the current state of T&T football!

I fully understand that it is a bitter pill to swallow but it is exactly the pill that some of allyuh here who fooling allyuh self need to get a wake up call!

Right now the Jamaicans have a winning record over us and full bragging rights as the undisputed number one Caribbean team so let them brag once they not lying and presenting the facts!!

When we sort out our federation and start beating the Jamaicans when & wherever we meet them on the field then we will automatically shut them up and have full bragging rights over them again!!

In the meantime let’s stop acting like some thin skin sissies and allow them to brag as much as they wish provided they are presenting the fact especially regarding the present!!!
Yeah! I'm not a big music fan. :yawning:
Talk to me about football. :thumbsup:
jjbrown

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 23, 2011, 09:56:02 AM »

First Ja posters
Then a Ja thread

Nah ReggaePro,
lol

Was not talking to you bro. unless yuh hearing voices in yuh head and now believe yuh name is ProudTrinbagonian! ???

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 23, 2011, 10:46:15 AM »
We must refrain from starting these kinda threads.

They does make us Trinis look real bad...
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 23, 2011, 11:03:34 AM »

First Ja posters
Then a Ja thread

Nah ReggaePro,
lol

Was not talking to you bro. unless yuh hearing voices in yuh head and now believe yuh name is ProudTrinbagonian! ???

:rotfl:
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 23, 2011, 11:49:49 AM »
So then according to some of the arguments logic on this thread, Paraguay is a stronger team than Brazil.

disingenuous at best. Brazil has

1) been consistently ranked above Paraguay in any ranking system

2) does not have a losing record against Paraguay in the last 10 encounters

3) has won titles in the last 10 years- something that Paraguay has not although participating in the same tournament.

Which of these criteria do we fit?
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 23, 2011, 11:53:38 AM »
Jamaica have the upper hand and this has been the case for the past several years, but to suggest the  we 'fear' them is false and very UN-warrior-like.
where did fear dem enter into this discussion?

Maybe he really fears dem else why would he imagine that the headline said that?!  ???

It's not imagination.  ::)
Question: Where do we realisitically fear as far as our strength in the Caribbean. Forget FIFA rankings  (Voting closes: September 21, 2011, 01:28:41 PM) 
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

Offline Sanchez

• Full Warrior
  • Numero Diez por siempre
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 23, 2011, 11:54:59 AM »
Can't we all just get along :)

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 23, 2011, 11:58:01 AM »
Trinidad and Tobago CAN produce the strongest team in the Caribbean hands down.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 23, 2011, 12:07:45 PM »
  Jamaica beat up on Latapy FC and now they think they are something special? I was watching when USA WET dem with a scrape up side. Cmon Jamaicans you can't be rating up urself without beating USA...

There is nothing exciting about Jamaican football. nada nil.. zilch. We mite play now and lose but its never that boring to watch. The fact is in the last 5 years tnt has suffered. Imagine this India match was the first for us this year. We can't even say Jamaica better than tnt now because of the simple fact they did NOT play our first team since that match at the office in 93' where waves and waves of tnt attacks make the match look like a home game. Never before had i seen such a one sided match, a team defending for thier lives like that and the lucky goal they scored.

When I think of Jamaican football it takes me back to that match. Who was the more exciting entertaining team to watch? The one that defended for 90 minutes or the one that raised hell and attacked all game? I guess the football gods felt sorry for poor Jamaica that day and awarded them with luck. Because god only knows how the hell we didnt score 8 on them that day.
Tell you what Jamaicans learn to play the game, there is a reason why tnt is over there trying to help you out with grassroots. Get your own people certified etc and do your own thing so that tnt don't have to award you "big pros" that never beat usa in a game that counts.. with our time and money.

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: August 23, 2011, 12:45:08 PM »

Was not talking to you bro. unless yuh hearing voices in yuh head and now believe yuh name is a ProudTrinbagonian! ???

Edit. Whap!
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 23, 2011, 01:11:02 PM »
 Jamaica beat up on Latapy FC and now they think they are something special? I was watching when USA WET dem with a scrape up side. Cmon Jamaicans you can't be rating up urself without beating USA...

There is nothing exciting about Jamaican football. nada nil.. zilch. We mite play now and lose but its never that boring to watch. The fact is in the last 5 years tnt has suffered. Imagine this India match was the first for us this year. We can't even say Jamaica better than tnt now because of the simple fact they did NOT play our first team since that match at the office in 93' where waves and waves of tnt attacks make the match look like a home game. Never before had i seen such a one sided match, a team defending for thier lives like that and the lucky goal they scored.

When I think of Jamaican football it takes me back to that match. Who was the more exciting entertaining team to watch? The one that defended for 90 minutes or the one that raised hell and attacked all game? I guess the football gods felt sorry for poor Jamaica that day and awarded them with luck. Because god only knows how the hell we didnt score 8 on them that day.
Tell you what Jamaicans learn to play the game, there is a reason why tnt is over there trying to help you out with grassroots. Get your own people certified etc and do your own thing so that tnt don't have to award you "big pros" that never beat usa in a game that counts.. with our time and money.

So with that one match a decade ago you still believe Jamaicans haven't learn to play the game. Yet you have more Jamaican Reggae Boyz playing overseas than Trinis. Jamaica with no grassroots programme. ???
And it was Whitmore FC that beat up on Latapy FC. Two former national players for their nations. So don't try and insinuate as if Jamaica's coach was foreign.   
jjbrown

Offline Arazi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 23, 2011, 01:15:07 PM »
Hmm... I think is Dominica.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #78 on: August 23, 2011, 02:42:46 PM »

So with that one match a decade ago you still believe Jamaicans haven't learn to play the game. Yet you have more Jamaican Reggae Boyz playing overseas than Trinis. Jamaica with no grassroots programme. ???
And it was Whitmore FC that beat up on Latapy FC. Two former national players for their nations. So don't try and insinuate as if Jamaica's coach was foreign.   

whats up with all the bad blood? ???

i just started reading through this thread and realized that a lot of hate and animosity is going around to fill the entire region

first of all, let me say this, I have many close friends who are Jamaican and have grown up with them and are still very close to them.

we always go back and forth amongst each other debating, arguing but never this low that ja 2099 and others have taken this conversation, I must say reggaefan and ja 2099 give their nation and people a bad name, also some of our posters as well from trini

no need for it, people are displaying their ignorance and insecurity instead of intelligence and logical reasoning

when we get to the facts of the matter, JA has done better than us in head to head battle, a lot of which is attributed to our program being in chaos for the past 15 years or more because of the ttff

but also note that JA has not made the hex the last 2 campaigns, we have, that also says something about our football and its strength despite the ttff and their ulterior agenda that has destabilized our football for over 15 years.

also due to the fact we have only had 3 really notable coaches for our team, beenhakker, wim and now pfister in the last 15 years, i was not a fan of porterfield and in reality he could not control our players and have them in line and buying into his program.

other than that, TT has dominated the caribbean region overall, we have a longer history of football than JA, any JA elder and sports personality who knows their history will tell you that.

in terms of players and achievement in football, TT is the king of the region despite our downfall in the last decade, however JA has risen as a formidable opponent and has taken over in terms of success in recent times because of our federation

if the ttff ran our football properly, we would not be having this discussion right now, in reality
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 02:46:05 PM by Controversial »

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 23, 2011, 03:17:31 PM »

whats up with all the bad blood? ???

i just started reading through this thread and realized that a lot of hate and animosity is going around to fill the entire region

first of all, let me say this, I have many close friends who are Jamaican and have grown up with them and are still very close to them.

we always go back and forth amongst each other debating, arguing but never this low that ja 2099 and others have taken this conversation, I must say reggaefan and ja 2099 give their nation and people a bad name, also some of our posters as well from trini

no need for it, people are displaying their ignorance and insecurity instead of intelligence and logical reasoning

when we get to the facts of the matter, JA has done better than us in head to head battle, a lot of which is attributed to our program being in chaos for the past 15 years or more because of the ttff

but also note that JA has not made the hex the last 2 campaigns, we have, that also says something about our football and its strength despite the ttff and their ulterior agenda that has destabilized our football for over 15 years.

also due to the fact we have only had 3 really notable coaches for our team, beenhakker, wim and now pfister in the last 15 years, i was not a fan of porterfield and in reality he could not control our players and have them in line and buying into his program.

other than that, TT has dominated the caribbean region overall, we have a longer history of football than JA, any JA elder and sports personality who knows their history will tell you that.

in terms of players and achievement in football, TT is the king of the region despite our downfall in the last decade, however JA has risen as a formidable opponent and has taken over in terms of success in recent times because of our federation

if the ttff ran our football properly, we would not be having this discussion right now, in reality

THIS.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #80 on: August 23, 2011, 03:46:57 PM »
Define full team please Controversial

full team being all the best overseas based players that are available with the strongest local contingent of players that will make up the full TT sr team

also to note:

qatar is ranked 90th in world, TT is ranked 88th, India beat them at home in a wcq, this was a good warm up for our local squad, our full team will advance to the next round and the hex, especially with pfister at the helm
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 03:48:37 PM by Controversial »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 23, 2011, 04:34:34 PM »
I now understand why sam and big mag doesn't wah hear nutten bout jamaica football oui! and it look like they just gain another fackin enemy, bc from now on is pure fackin hate i toating for jamaica , haul dey mudda c@nt!!!

every body does come on here and go on decent except them stink mouth yardies. tussant (haiti) he's an absolute gentleman with plenty sense and diplomacy, guyanese baller, another gentleman (guyana)  who visits our site.

zepo, he doh really fight down we football, he's just ah pro american (american), worm an asset to the site and ah real cool bredder (american) carib briton, long time he no visit , but he was ah graceful bredder as well( englishman) football supporter, another absolute gentleman and an ally (englishman), kev another graceful bredder, as ah matter of fact we are the ones who give kev ah hard time with sunderland callin them ah sh!t team but Kev never lost his composure (englishman).

on the flip side,one bajan and everyone knows who he is, a disgruntled guatemalan name precio who only comes on here during qualifying tuh complain about how bias jack warner is, but he is butter. it's only these Jkans who does come on our own site tuh ridicule us with every wakin day like we steal something from them!

it's year round trolling from these jamaican c@cksuckers i tell you! as soon as we get rid of one , here comes another, reggae fan, leroy, JA 2099, shatta, moziah, jahqueendom, and they never have anything complementary or congratulatory to say, and they never take ah break from the fackry neither!

i've seen on this board many ah times when JA does good, ppl take time to acknowledge their accomplishment putting aside the insults and bad blood, like when they won the degicel on both occasions, members were biggin dem up and congratulating them, in the gold cup we was routing for them out in the open, but when it comes to us, they rather rub salt in our wound than offer ah bandaid.

so yuh see me, my mudda eh raise no fool, why love muddacant ppl who fackin hate the hell outa yuh, is fackin hate from now on wid me and jamaican football, i even routing for argentina who i hate with ah passion when ever they play JA again , and i hope it's real soon!

from now on is pure mudda cant and hawktoo like bigmag them!  :bringiton: :duel:
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 12:18:18 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 23, 2011, 04:47:58 PM »
Is this poll designed for us to try & fool weself?

If so allyuh still need ah little reality check!!

http://www.televisionjamaica.com/vd-11699-SPORTSCOMMENTARYAUGUST720.aspx

I love this commentator! Allyuh Trini listen. Nuff Truth. We football has gone down tremendously. Again, look at who JA playing and look at who we playing. This is the big difference.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 23, 2011, 05:00:42 PM »
I cyar believe what i'm hearing here, how come them could field ah stronger team than we!!! i believe what allyuh want tuh say is that right now they are doing better than us, but no way do they have ah stronger team than us.

we have one of the best strikers in the EPL, one of the best defenders in the MLS, one ah the top midfielders in belgium, and had it not been for our ranking, blacklist and federation interference , fellas like peltier would've been @ arsenal, winchester @ celtic, britto @ pompey, plus we have player who never gain recognition but are top class players just the same.

collin samuels,
carlos edwards
keon daniel
houton hector
J, LLoyd
daniel cyrus
primus
birchall
roberts,
glenn
J jones
h tinto
s, john

i don't believe they could do better than us with ah full strength team, no way.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 23, 2011, 06:19:46 PM »
I had high hopes for JA but they fell down badly when they played USA in the Gold Cup. What went wrong

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 23, 2011, 06:23:28 PM »
Warmonga  I have been feeling the same way, We just have lost so much since 2006, the federation in disrray and we doh have money to get some stiff warmups. If we make the hex dis rounds I would be pleasantly surprised

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 24, 2011, 08:08:12 PM »
question i wah ask is  Is there any strong team in the Caribbean ?  and ah using "strong" in the same context the thread starter using it

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 24, 2011, 09:12:50 PM »
question i wah ask is  Is there any strong team in the Caribbean ?  and ah using "strong" in the same context the thread starter using it

Ah guess is a case of two midgets beating each other up to prove who is the bigger man.

But we getting level licks for a while now...

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 25, 2011, 07:29:34 AM »
Is this about actual team or potential team?

A conversation about actual is more realistic than a convo about potential...

For actual yuh hadda look at who represents T&T currently, what our results have been etc... In that case Jamaica has a better team than us.

For potential yuh could spin yuh wheels from now until whenever, constructing yuh own hypothetical rosters and guessing about which one is better on paper (On paper means nothing by the way)...there is no conclusive answer to that because we obviously don't have as good a sense for how good relatively obscure Jamaican players are...so we will be very biased... For e.g. we don't know much about the Jamaican equivalent to Hughton Hector... Does he exist? maybe, maybe not... I'd say very likely.

End of day, Jamaica has a unit that has been playing some meaningful opposition in recent friendlies, they put up a decent showing in the Gold Cup... Compare than to our current situation objectively...seriously! ....and in our most recent head to head games against them, they've been better than us. 

So in actual terms they are better than us...In potential terms, we'll have to wait and see if we can fulfil our potential.

Let's just be fair and objective...We football in a mess, organizationally we in shambles, for a good while we've had nothing both on or off the field.... before our match against World beaters India, we couldn't even smell a friendly...We can't be spoiled brats like that and expect to always claim to the best in the region without substantive justification other than some (obviously biased) on-paper fantasies... We lookin' real petty and even worse, not makin' sense...

Hopefully this new manager can get a good unit together and we can re-gain superiority over Jamaica but like it or not, currently, Jamaica boasts the strongest team in the Caribbean.  This shouldn't even be an argument. 
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 07:32:57 AM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

1]; } ?>